Letter thread 9000

Dear Anna,

I'm still missing you as the days go by.

I wish you were still here.

- J

Attached: letter-thread.jpg (3706x2470, 1.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lAIGb1lfpBw
youtu.be/FJ88kC2Nx8M
freeisraeltrip.org/sample-itinerary.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dear S,
thank you for talking with me even if my English wasn't perfect. I still remember you after all these years. I hope you're doing fine, maybe one day we'll talk again. Who knows.
S

Attached: ffghgg.gif (500x256, 549K)

Dear Emily

Fuck you cheating skank

R

I can second that

dear anyone reading,

i feel so alone and hurt so much all the time i dont know what to do

a

sorry about that user.
hope things are going to get better for you.
youtube.com/watch?v=lAIGb1lfpBw
this is a cute video to cheer you up

Attached: 1520972354135.jpg (721x960, 63K)

Dear L,

I wish I waited for you when you needed time. I still regret not waiting. You, out of all people, deserved it. I liked you, I really did, truthfully. Yet I was young, and you were too.

But, seeing you, and knowing you, now, I feel that we're not compatible anymore. And that's fine, each of us can live our lives. On our own.

I wish I'd meet you now as you were back then. But no... that's not possible. So I wish for you to find your soulmate. And, hoping you wish the same for me, that's all we can do for eachother now.

I wish you well,

M

thanks for trying user, I love cats and have two of my own but to be completely honest this video made me feel like I was a child lol. I appreciate the sentiment though it's nice to know people out there care

when can i rape ur asshole?

try me cunt ill shank you in the neck

A
hug me again. I need it
everything is in my hands
I might kill myself before we meet again- i don't know how much longer I can live like this
I wish there was a way of making you understand but despite everything I still can't find the words
I love you

Dear K B,
Please come back, I miss you so much. You were the only one who did exactly what I wanted kinkwise.
-orange

dear fieke,

i hope you had a great birthday!!

Dear K,
I wish you could know and understand that i really still love you, even though you don''t feel the same about me.

- J

Hopefully you can see this, M.

- S

Attached: IMG_20180326_222909.jpg (1152x2048, 468K)

Dear friend,
Nothing changes. The sun rises and sets over and over again.
Everyone is running, I am standing still. It feels like I am just a silent observer of my own life.
Peeking through the window from the outside cold, I wish I could just be warm and happy inside with you and everyone else.
Everything confuses me, I don't understand anyone or anything and I can't seem to make anyone understand me either.
I wish I could erase myself and start over, like crumpling up paper and throwing it in the bin to start anew.
How do people do it? How do people feel content and confident in themselves?
Everyone seems to have everything figured out, but I've always felt I missed out on something.
Something obvious that everybody understands but I managed to miss.
Something so obvious they assume everyone knows it too
But I don't.
I've always been a chaotic mess only held together by tape and glue, ready to collapse any second.
And I think I am about to, If I haven't already.
What do I do?
- S

T,
Have fun dying alone. Loser

Dear Life,

Please just give me a break. I just need a something to boost my outlook or confidence. I just want to be happy with where i am.

L

Dear K,

This wasn't me.

-J

fuck you loserbitch

Dear L,

Why are you asking me for handouts? Go work on yourself if you want to be happy and have confidence, loser.

t. Life

thank you, you are so kind to me : )

Dear D
Guess what?
Teapot
E

dear C,
sorry i wasn't enough
i miss you, but
i'll miss you less and less everyday
as i realize how much of a faggot you really were
so look forward to that
-L

Dear C
I love you.
B

C
I don't believe you have ever told me what you feel towards me and even though a smile could be considered a
hint, it's possible that there was nothing behind that gesture. What did you feel back when we would cross paths?
A

Dear Katheryn,

You cut me off and left me out in the cold during hard times. I loved you more than I could ever love myself, and more than I could love anything this world could bring me. I don't know why you left me; I've thought about it over and over, and maybe I've gotten close to why, but I can't be certain. And I'll never know, primarily because of you; you never talked to me, never opened up about what pained you. You wanted to be separate, but you never had the fortitude to tell me why. And that's disappointing, because I thought the world of you, but evidently it wasn't enough. I don't know if I ever want to be as close with another woman as I was with you ever again. I thought for so long you were different, but really, you were just like every other 20 year old slut at this school; non-committal, and totally unwilling or perhaps incapable of actually trying to make us work. We had two and a half good years together through high school, and another rocky six in the last year.

Maybe I did or didn't do something. Maybe I'm just blind to it. If I did or didn't, I wish I wasn't, but I am. I wasted three years of my life on you, but all the same, I don't hate you. All I want to say is this:

Good luck, and may we never meet again.

-user

J

i miss you loads, even now. hope you are okay.

A or F

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
I don't know what to do
I'm laying here thinking about that time we laid on the bed in your spare room after the night you had a breakdown and sprinted down the street away from me. half sleeping half kissing and I want to turn back the clock but it's too late now it's too late now but holding your hand is the most precious thing and you told me yourself that you don't even browse here so this is just a scream that will go unheard but I want you to be here, I want to show you just how I love you
-yours. despite what I may have said

Dear H
I'm like oddly emotional about you.. are you teasing me? are we friends? are you the kind of person who's friends with people just to pity them? There's so much more I can say. I think about you too much and its a problem, but I'm okay.

Dear K

I know I should have stayed. I promised I'd come back but deep down I knew it wasn't possible. You were destined for greater things and I didn't think we could have made it work at that time. I didn't want to hold you back. Three years later I still think about you everyday. To you I am probably just a painful distant memory in the back of your mind. But to me you are the small light that keeps me moving through the darkness. Maybe someday we will see each other again.

N

There's more I can say, I want you to be successful. I never felt more interested in someone, I always feel so neutral, so aloof and I dislike people as a whole, but you're okay. I guess.

I don't wanna spam the thread, I know we're still friends and we're still talking to each other, but I'm self-absorbed I guess. But I want to express my feelings I guess. And I said I guess too much.

I would be happy if you were successful, you deserve it, and while typing this I felt like I meant it. Not for me, but for you. Sorry for being so dramatic and emotional

Anna sounds like a hot slut. How many times you got cucked, J?

You,
You are the water I'd drown in without a second thought. You are the only name I can't force myself to say out loud. You are the scenery I could get lost in but I only have the capacity to destroy. Time turns the tides and I just don't know what to say. You brought back my catatonic heart years ago. Here's to you, you know who you are, together or apart you will always hold my better side, side down.
With love,
Me

B
I didn't want to unnecessarily influence people. I know I was wrong. Why do you always want me to be an exile? I'll never see you again. I'll have to lie and claim it wasn't me if I send you a gift. I'll never see you again.
J

man tv went really downhill since twin peaks finished
it makes me want to watch a horror film about zombies
i heard 28 days later is a good one?????
thanks
Juggalo Killa - Representin Juggalo Nation Wide
Ol' Dirty Bastard - Good Album Should Listen TO this one if you are a hiphop fan of
im a real fan of the soft drink selection
shoutout to black grape flavour
sho ut outs to space raiders
I was enjoying that new hip replacement
haha get it
Films TO WATCH:
Jumanji
Blue Planet
Film with seth rogen
any film about america especially The Godfather
the soundtrack to The Neon Demon
im thinking about the next best letter on this thread and so far all of them havent been te best so i think ill and give it a low rating
A scanner darkly 9/11 joe rogan josh ZuckerBerg golf aromas Sentient Mudcrabs
Best Conspiracy Theory since 9/11 is sliced bread

and finally for
my friend on Jow Forums
hi friend
from
me from Jow Forums
Facebook Account Link On Jow Forums Should Be A Thing
TOYS R US JUST WENT BANKRUPT I DONT KNO BOUT U BUT WHEN I WAS A KID I ALWAYS GOT REAL EXCITED WHEN THEIR CHRISTMAS CATALOG CAME OUT IT WAS FAT ENOUGH 2HIDE THA JC PENNEY BRA ADS INSIDE AN I COULD SMUGGLE THAT SHIT 2 THA BATHROOM AN RAKE SNAKE TIL MY MEAT LOOKED LIKE A MICROWAVED HOT DOG

Please tell me you are not my M, she's the only one for me.

Holy fucking shit anonkun can you chill for a sec?

Attached: a-vintagecomputerads38.jpg (911x878, 101K)

Dear H
I hope everything in school works out for you and I hope you do like me and you're not humoring me
I don't know
I assume everyone hates me and you think that's a negative trait of me I guess
are you plotting against me? I still want you even if you are. are you uncomfortable around me? I don't want that. Your friend said we should date. I think that's a bad idea and we should talk normally.

Rest in peace toys R US, I hope someone doesn't take this disrespectfully.

And there's still more I can say....? I look at a picture of you and take you in, I'm so obsessed with you. I just knew you as that guy who feeds Dogs, but now I know so much more about you, even if its online I hope we stay good friends... I'm just rambling... Do you like me? I hope you do.

>it makes me want to watch a horror film about zombies
You know what's funny, after the second NotLD the mall setting made everyone scream about the zombies, that it's a allegory for consumerism. The first one was successful and stuck around because it didn't have the copy rights and consumerism driven things behind it. The next film was pretty ignored and the competing stuff had chics doing sexual stuff around dead people. So it started redoing the initial infection stuff. Like twice. Didn't go anywhere. You'd think there'd be a better metaphor for the walking dead than consumerism.

I keep repeating myself probably, but you're so beautiful and I'm a mess. And you're a troubled kid in some ways too and I have to obsess over you. That's just me. Although you probably think I'm insensitive or something you said a lot that's hard to process, are you messing with me maliciously? do you actually like me? do you think its funny? Even if it is I still think about you and fixate you. I can't get rid of you .

cuck

are you a mentally ill tranny or something?

um plwell i think that i like the setting of dark nature and zombies are darwinian kino like alien
where the lovecraft horror good ones?
district 9 is closest thing and cabin in the woods too bht it didnt git that feel about True Knowledge
Anuway I Prefer Texas ChainSaw Massac4e OG to the originale walking dead myself because it ended faster unoo like think ot it for They Live
Zombies Aliens Robots Androids Humans Glasses and thay John Nada stuff is a good one

I won't get a "user can you chill" comment hopefully and I know I'm rambling, maybe I'm overthinking our friendship but whatever. I just had to get this out. its not me sharing my problems with you like someone said. I don't think you're a problem that needs to be solved.

Dear I
I will never feel that way again for anyone. Without you I have no purpose, just rotting and the eternal nothingness... Haven't you ever thought about it? We can even understand how is it, yet it scares us. Do you remember this kind of talks we had? The things we said? We used to be as one. Like I told you, we cant have truest feelings than past midnight. Those long nights talking with you while listening the ocean, a tear in my eye, and unknown indie love songs playing in my phone. If there is a heaven, its with you. I love you. My soul is yours, because I already gave you my heart.

A

Darwin was an incestuous faggot that anyone else in his society would have killed off if he didn't bribe them with money.
District nine was a shitty alienation spin off with racist overtones.
Texas chain saw massacre really? are you just talking about random shit now? Why would you mention a John Carpenter film after all that shit, his work dwarfs all the non zombie stuff. You're an asshole. Probably the kind of faggot that equated zombies with consumerism years ago. You could do it with They Live very easily. You'd be miles ahead of the faggots that equate it with other things.

H is for homo

>Darwin was some rich lazy fuck into incest
>He made up evolution just to say "yeah we're all monkeys anyway so my fetishes are A OK"

Holy shit user you just blew my mind hard

Attached: ah well.jpg (955x648, 84K)

I want to buy some stuff for you so our friendship feels real? I want to buy you clothes, even though you don't want to give me some of yours, my heart feels like its breaking at writing this... I want to do it as soon as possible, but my moms friend won't let me outdoors until I take a shower and I hate being nude. Its so complicated. I want you to have something intimate from me even if you don't want to do the same or Can do the same. I'm being as vague as possible so I don't doxx you, I hope it gets to you. what happened to my inital letter I don't know. either its still in transit, or the mailman threw it away, or my parents sabotaged it. Ugh. I don't want to think of the possiblities

I replied to the wrong person, sorry, I had this typed up before the counter counted down.

The over whelming amount of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics was contributed by Catholics, and other "Abrahamic religions". The faith vs faithless science thing is a modern development that anti-religious people feel they need to point out.

what is your name user? my letter was for Idril

Hey, Jenna.

It's been a while.
Have you been doing alright? I'm so sorry that I had to leave you before we could say goodbye. I hope you realize it wasn't your fault. If you're mad at me, I understand. I shouldn't have done that, but it hurt. It hurt so much, seeing you like that and not being able to help. I'm sorry that I made you do what you did. I should've been there for you. I hope you're not alone anymore, or that you don't feel alone anymore. I'm going to try to not do what you did. I'm going to try to stay alive because you aren't. For you, and for myself.

-E.

Dear Anna

Porca Madonna
Ciao

Yeah I replied to the wrong person, I meant to reply to myself Sorry

Dear K,
I am debating whether or not to ask you out. I have no idea what's gonna happen desu. Either way, I need to stop fantasizing one way or the other. Also C looks really cute too and it's great that I see both of y'all in the same class.

oh okay, no problem, I didnt read

I solved these capchas for you H
I think I let out everything I wanted to say, some of the lyrics of Let's be honest remind me of you, but Its just me. I don't think you're a problem. you make me feel things. But I was kind of weirded out by your friend we should date each other, oh well.

Dear A,
You thought I wouldn't find out, but I did.
-user

Attached: znk.png (39x58, 5K)

I guess this is finally the end. At least I didn't ignore you.

Faith in you fell through
The safety net you called love
You're wasting your time

Sun sets down slowly
As memories of you fade
You have no place here

Dear K,
I know I fucked up, in more than a few ways. I know I was oblivious to everything I should have done. I waited too long for things I should have done sooner, and I was too hasty when I should have waited. I was too incessant with things I shouldn't have been, and forgot about things I shouldn't have. But more than anything else, I'm sorry for everything I put you through. I suppose I haven't killed myself, so that's one promise I haven't broken.
I'm so sorry.
-J

Thanks for the fact, heres a tip
youtu.be/FJ88kC2Nx8M

P.S. you suck, Taylor

Dear A,

My love for you will never truly go away. I wish you could have chosen me.

Dear Jow Forums,

I don't care what anyone says; this place has helped me more than almost anything in the world. I don't know what I'd do without you guys.

C

Holy shit. I wish I was a born in israel or whatever and got a free trip! Look at this shit! This looks like an awesome vacation! Lucky bitches! freeisraeltrip.org/sample-itinerary.html

Dear Internet, I need some weed, please hook a brother up.

-D

dear s,

how I miss your sweet embrace, your warm hands clasped around mine. I wish I could still smell your hair, that of which has infatuated me for so many years. If only I wasn't a fucktard, we could be still together. I wish we had more firsts together, but I'm glad you were my first love

~j

You don't have to manually type out the numbers. Click on the numbers. I had to learn that too. You're welcome!

newfag alert

get off my board and go to Reddit, Norman.

I've tried to change, but it feels like nothing is happening. I started caring about my appearances, stopped looking at me feet all the time, and try to be funny. It's like nobody cares how much effort I'm putting into becoming a better person. Virginity hurts my self-confidence so much, why can't I change my life?

I

Last letter, hopefully.
I'm so fixated on you, and I feel so emotionally vunerable... and it sucks! But you're worth it. Maybe I'm being self-defeating and you feel comfortable around me? maybe its just me. I know people will think I'm venting my problems with you but i'm not. Don't ever think that.

I'm just so obsessed with you.
End.

I doubt this is for me but i did't choose someone else.

Dear S,
I look forward to the day you die.

A

Dear D
I'm sorry i couldn't have done more for you

I like rambled on and said the same thing a billion times, does it mean anything? like if it didn't affect me would I blow it off? does it mean something that I feel naturally bothered by this? I don't know.I'm overthinking things. I sure hope I'm not being self-defeating and not training myself to get emotional when you get online, i have done this before with people. its just my problem and its all in my head and I stil llke you.

I'd sort you out Satan, we got a lot compared to what I'm used to.

L

C,

The greatest regret of my life has been not hanging out with you on your last night. The minute we parted earlier that day I realised my gut was right, there was something there and as usual I had failed to act on it.

I knew you for too short a time to say that it was love. There were strong feelings there, sure, but I am older and wiser than that. What I can say is that there was a really strong connection and you are a one in a billion person.

I still lie awake at night thinking about that lost night. It hurts me a little that you didn't respond either time I wished you happy birthday, and asked how you were doing. If you did reply, it wouldn't feel like you were completely gone from my world, and maybe I wouldn't regret those missed opportunities so much.

Dear M,

I am sorry for being a fucking idiot. My opoid abuse and stress was too much for a relationship. I was an idiot. You've literally the only person I've felt so smitten about and you meant so much to me. Your smile and red cheeks made my day and I was so happy but a fucking idiot with a large underlying issue. I miss you everyday and I always want to say something to you. I will forever be sorry.

A

You can also just click on it then delete the brackets so the creeps nobody writes to desperately try to figure out if someone was writing to them in one of the referenced posts.

A,

Please respond.

A

C
You don't know me at all, and I don't know you. Part of me is stupid enough to believe in love at first sight. I find you intoxicating and I dont even know you. I hope this is the begining of something, and I look forward to meeting you in a few months. I hope we click but if not, its ok. You unknowingly gave me hope in an otherwise hopeless time in my life, and I know you dont know me at all, but thank you.

Best,

C

Z
im onto something here
N

Got a few.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear, Sarah

Hey, we are more than likely never going to ever meet again, but hey, you know know, thats
just how it is. I do kind of miss you, do you miss me? I hope not. I hope you're happy.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear, Tay

How are doing tonight?? You're probably asleep as I write this, but who fucking cares. Just
writing to say I love you, keep going and keep being yourself. Shine on forever benevolent
sun.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear, Jer

I mean, shit. You're a good friend. also....Where'd you get that weed from??
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear, James

I ain't seen yo ass in a lil minute. What you doing bruh?
Dear, Dom

Hey, best buddy. You're either a millionare, dead, or in prison at this point. No other options.
Dear, Sadie

Hey. I think you hate me. Well, I mean you do right??? I really wanna know why? For that
last year I knew you, it seemed like you were depressed and hated everything. Love you,
and I hope you're happy.

That does seem pretty great, although I'd probably be too reclusive to do it...

catherine

ive been so sad and alone fuck you cunt

Everyone,

Do not recusstate.

Thanks

You can do more one day bb

R
Ahahahahaha
You deserved it

What did he deserve and why?

Dear A,

I know you arent reading this but, Im sorry. I feel like my life went into free fall when you began to hate me. I still havent found the bottom yet and my life doesnt seem to change.
I wish you didnt hate me, and I wish youd give me another chance

- S

Oh,
You know how it goes don't you

No, not really. You are pretty vague which is why I was curious about your story.

Well let's see then
Who do you expect me to be, realistically?

Dear G
I still think about you everyday despite the years that have passed. You were the only person I thought could love me, and that same thing ended up in we drifting away. I'm sorry I didn't give you time when you most needed it, I just wanted to help. And I'm sorry for being an asshole about you being trans, I was just very confused. I still love you even though I now understand just how incompatible we are.
A

You've been gone over 20 years now. I still think about you. If you were still here I think you could look back and see it wasn't that much of a problem in the grand scheme of things. I'm sorry I wasn't there for you to make it more bearable. I think about you whenever one of these kids here talks about doing it too, or when one of them actually does it. I sometimes try to talk one out of it, and I'm really trying to talk you out of it, but you're still gone no matter what.

I carry you like a stone in my heart, bro.