/r9gay/

Some might get away, some might hurt you.
You might run, you might have hurt some.
There are those that have given up and those that are still searching.
Come here and cry due to your pain.
Come here and spread your joy because he makes you so happy.

We don't need to hate on each other just because we are not feeling the same things right now. Talk, discuss, vent, get it off your chest. You can be jelous but still happy for others, you can be happy and still feel sad for others.

Attached: 1531205468512.jpg (1024x659, 69K)

Gays are trannies. Transition already you sexual deviants

user that doesn't make any sense

No I like being a man and trannies are disgusting. Just the thought of transitioning makes me puke.

Reminder to take your skittles user. You might as well because being a men aren't supposed to like other men.
If you take skittles you'll become a girl and then you can be with men!

Attached: 1494488641492.png (723x1023, 335K)

WHY ARE YOU FAGGOTS STILL POSTING THESE THREADS AND SHITTING UP THIS BOARD? GET OOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1498523942786.jpg (250x249, 28K)

Hey, dog, fuck you.

Nyan I forgot your discord my PC works now btw

Yeah become cute traps or GTFO

>cute braps
What did he mean by this

'Spreads joy because he makes me so happy.'

Any UK bots here?

When I was sat on the bus on my way back from work I was daydreaming that I had a nice bf waiting for me at home, and he'd cooked me a tasty dinner, and we were going to sit around playing Mario Kart, drinking wine and cuddling all night before falling asleep in each other's arms.

Almost started to believe it as well... h-haha

Attached: 1518134804819.jpg (793x786, 54K)

send yours [email protected]
I'm glad it's working again!

Sometimes I wish i liked casual sex and could indulge in it.

>same. I think. Would have to try. But don't want to.
Maybe the right one will magicly appear next to me as I sit infront of my computer.
Or I can be alone, alone is fine too.

honestly looking for a hook-up. anyone in central texas here

Any SEA bots here? Honestly just wanna off myself

Attached: 1522125628931.jpg (612x472, 60K)

wanna join discord?
yMhH5Ar

Any specific reason for it?

Noel please respond

Okay, again I post this:
I want a friend, possibly a bf. He can be ugly or clingy. I don't care. I want him interesting, mature, intellectual and curious about a lot of things. He must hate the society too because this thread is supposed to be for robots.
I'm not very tall, thin, European and obsessed with books, art and obscure stuff.

Attached: 1487913149802.jpg (221x228, 10K)

What kind of literature do you like user?

xth for nobody will ever love me

Looking for someone like that but he only needs to play non casual online games.
>implying ill find anyone like that in r9gay normieville

Attached: 1521004050223.png (422x423, 216K)

Where in EU are you?

Mainly 19th/20th century novels. I like History books, biography and some poetry. A little bit of sci-fi and philosophy too. And you user?

>generic pseudointellectual with standards that are way out of his league
kek, every time

You mean, something not like overwatch or other mobas? Do you have an example maybe?

France.

Read a lot then user if you wanna have me. If you like to read, it's not very complicated.

>only reads fantasy books
>make sure to point out to people it's fantasy books only
>they only hear "Likes to read" and assume you're a smart boi nerd/geek who knows everything nerd/geeks do

Overwatch and mobas are casual unless you get to a high rank but even then i find them boring because there are better games that are similar.

If you're the same user, you didn't give me an example of the "non casual online game".

If you have to ask then im nearly sure you not someone im looking for but basically anything pvp thats not rng based and is fun.

Serious question

Has anyone ever managed to ungay themselves? Like outside any of that religious degaying bulllshit because thats obviously crap

I mean remember Richard Prior? Guy got fucked by Marlon Brando hundreds of times and still managed to get thirteen wives. How do I become bisexual

I'm asking this here because /lgbt/ is a bunch of mainstream faggot ass normies who get all offended by this type of question

pve and having fun with friends is great fun I imagine
randomness can make stuff even more fun

It's just I like to have references. I don't do much online game beside some left for dead though.

Don't worry I already read a lot, but I don't want to "have" you. You present yourself as a prize which you're not in any way, shape or form.

Too bad you're quick to judge me user. I'm sure we could get along though. But it's your choice.

I only get along with people that aren't pretentious. Are you pretentious?

Yes that is fun too if you have friends. Personally i prefer pvp games and they can also be fun with friends if youre not taking it too seriously.

Not at all. I'm shy to be really honest. I can be passionnate about some hobbies, that's all.

Are you passionate about being a nerdy bookworm boy?

Friendly reminder that real life isnt a anime so stop thinking about meme things like bookworm bfs. Also stop pretending youre so good and interesting when all you do is consume media mixed with mainstream normie hobbies and that youre on r9k for a reason. Maybe some of you should lower your standards but im just giving you an idea to consider. Or you can always stay alone until you get too old and no one wants you.

Attached: 1446259742947.jpg (492x675, 55K)

No. I mean art like painting or listening to some music.

What is your favourite art period or movement?

This for example. Pre-raphaelite movement is one of my favorite.

Attached: john_everett_millais_13_a_huguenot.jpg (800x1231, 1.14M)

You're alright Anonkun.

Thank you. And you user? Favorite art period maybe?

Mine is romanticism.

I like it too! Maybe we should speak about this elsewhere user? Are you interested?

Sure. Give me your discord and we can chat.

I don't use discord anymore, I can give you my email if you want...

Alright, do it. I'll email you.

>met some guy online
>we get pretty close to each other
>find out we live 20mins away from each other
>while meeting up we hit it off and each meetup becomes more and more romantic
>feels amazing to have actual contact with someone for once
>often meet up to cuddle while reading something, play videogames, hang out somewhere etc.
>did some lewd stuff but not sex
>can't control myself and often have emotional outbursts
>punched him and there are still visible marks on his face even though it has been a few days already
>feel like cutting contact because of it and mental issues I have
I feel like I shouldn't be in a relationship with my juvenile and immature behaviours. All this interacting stuff is too much of a hassle and even trying to work on it barely had any results.

Attached: 1508624408795.png (553x1057, 28K)

Here user : [email protected]. I'm waiting for your email.

Correct. You shouldn't put that weight on anyone else before. Fix the shit, or you can't expect anyone to stand you for more than half a year.
Don't cut ties with him completely though. Some distance might be needed, I don't know what you're going through. For the love of god try to communicate and explain what a sack of shit you are, but don't go guilt tripping or begging for empathy. Full radio silence never helped anyone.

tfw no upstate ny bf, salt cometh edition

Attached: ohio.jpg (428x336, 85K)

Either answer me or I'm going to sleep.

I seem to have grown up in a more violent family than the average person and developed a "everyone is against you mindset" out of it, which causes always problems, even therapy, meds etc. didn't help. I have a lot of violent fetishes, but my outbursts are more of a state of being out of control, but at the same time I don't really want to push this stuff onto someone else. Although interacting with someone like I do it with him is really comfy and makes me feel better in some ways, which could be considered selfish.

I am like that but i don't really like books,i used to read some manga but that was it.Is that a dealbreaker?

Attached: 1522126910492.png (995x803, 380K)

Where is the user I was talking with about cuddling like 12 hours ago?

I miss him

Attached: 1514846597489.png (1809x1231, 49K)

Well as i said the only requirement is to play online games that arent casual garbage. Reading is fun but i somehow take it as waste of time and every time i did read a part of the book i couldnt force myself to continue reading it.

Attached: 4bd4ae42a1ce0754b090921b695a2036.jpg (1024x520, 570K)

What isn't casual garbage?

>tfw no big brother bf
>tfw that desire is residual from being molested

Attached: 134575642.jpg (500x367, 30K)

>reading is a waste of time
>playing MMOs with autists is not

Attached: 1516156574424.jpg (251x242, 8K)

We could play some games and get to know each other then,send contact here maybe we can make it work [email protected]

Attached: 1521825246414.jpg (600x839, 348K)

I am in the Netherlands, user. That is close enough to be bfs.

I dont know you can check online.
Everything is a waste of time but it seems i cant enjoy reading smartass.

Attached: 1518563535811.jpg (508x441, 34K)

If you want to be picky about what you play with friends you might as well post the games you play.

Need a bf around NRW, Germany who enjoys cuddling and anime

>not wanting to play overwatch or pubg is being picky

You think we could get along Dutch-user?

That could be me, but I'm not cute, instead I'm tall and like to work out..

We would get along famously. I love books and want to learn more about art. You can teach me. (btw I'm kiwi, not Dutch)

HALLLO????

BIN DER RAINER
MIT AI
GANZ WICHTIG

SUCHE ETZALA EIN PAAR BOIS FUER PROSDADAMASSAGE

Religion but unironically

Attached: 1491332533460.jpg (927x1200, 97K)

Then you could use my email here . You could talk me about your books. I'm always interested in some recommendations.

>tfw no one wants me
i want this to end, but I'm so undesirable it hurts

maybe your standards are too high?
not origin

not really I'll take anyone really

where are you from then?
fuck captcha

Do you have a beard or are you more twink-like in appearance? And what city?

texas
hidfbdbiab

im not from usa so ill pass sorry

oh it's fine, I understand.

I usually shave if I have to do something outside, but my appearance is in general more masculine. Currently living in Duisburg.

Oh cool I'm in Duisburg too!
Do you have duisburg?

A fellow Kiwi! Whereabouts do you live user?

Do I have duisburg? What?

Sorry, I meant discord, I'm retarded

see I'm a tall boi, I work out too but I'm not really masc, I shave a lot too

miurata#9388

Does it matter anyway? They've all forgotten me by now.
I can't image them thinking of me at all.
But alas, I can't forget them.

Attached: tumblr_onru4s6vX21tx45yjo2_540.gif (540x304, 825K)

Please add me, user.

Why do you think you are undesirable?

I just did, user, please accept

So what isn't casual? Vanilla wow? Quake?

because no one wants to talk to me ever. the last one blocked me for no apparent reason, and another one went silent for 8 days now since we exchanged pics

What he play isn't casual
What you play is casual

If people are just going to ignore you for your apperance they are not even worth consideration, user. What do you like to do? What are the things that you could talk about on and on and not get tired of?