The autism sissy has invited you over to show you his minecraft house...

The autism sissy has invited you over to show you his minecraft house. You follow the directions leading you to a shady low-income apartment complex. You're slightly worried about being robbed but you do it for that autistic boipucci. Dodging packs of negros, you find the apartment number and hesitantly ring the doorbell. You can hear noise from inside as you wait, lots of moving around and what sounds like obscenities in a female voice. The door opens and the ecstatic boi looks up at you with a big stupid smile and a "Welcome, fren!". As he takes your hand and leads you to his room, you can see a woman in her late 40s sitting on the couch with a glass of wine staring at you in disbelief. You look around and see what you would think was a kid's room if you didn't know better. There's a stuffed bear on his lucky star themed bedset, and posters for anime and games are taped onto the walls. On his monitor is a paused window of Minecraft in front of a /sug/ thread opened in his browser. You can see a pink sleeve stuck in his closet door. You hear the door you both came through close as he rushes to his desk, eager to show you what he made in his game. You come up behind him and pretend to listen to him as he excitedly talks about some stupid miney crafta shit with his eyes focused on the computer screen. He doesn't notice you staring at his ass, legs, and little bare feet. After a few minutes of this you get impatient and move closer, reach down into his little shorts and grab his soft, squishy ass. He gasps and pauses, then looks back at you with surprise and sincere confusion, only able to let out a "h-huh?"

Attached: 1517394490406.jpg (529x719, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video20578853/19yo_cute_blonde_boy_unloads_-_www.gaylivesexcams.xyz
xvideos.com/video21511243/emo_boy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"P-please don't do that," the little faggot autism sissy whines, but the blood has already rushed to your head and you're not thinking straight. "Sit down, and shut up." you say as you grab him by his gaunt face and plant an open mouth kiss on him. You see his nipples get visibly erect through his thin white shirt and you pinch them as you slide your hand through his butt cheeks wrapping your index finger around his lacy panties. "Those are for girls user." you say with a grin. "B-but I am a girl." the sissy cries. "Oh, then what is this?" you laugh as you pull out his thick uncut 8 inched cock. "How does a girl like you keep this in those little panties all day?"
You begin to draw your head closer to him cock as he winces and looks away. "D-don't do that." he whines, but your breath is now so hot on his cock it begins to twitch. "Please," he begs. You grab his dick with both hands as she balls her hands into fists and pins them to his sides. It's so big and thick in your hands, you're impressed and even a little scared at the size. Without a moments hesitation you put it to your lips. Already dripping with precum he cries for you to stop. The taste is so sweet, because he diets and exercises, his body is tight and toned you rub your hands up and down her smooth stomach. Taking the cock out of your mouth you explore the foreskin with your tongue, never losing eye contact as a tear roles down his cheek. "T-this feels so good. Please, keep going."

Attached: 1521584141317.jpg (1024x768, 104K)

You keep sucking, staring deep into his autistic blank eyes, almost emotionless but cute at the same time. You roll your tongue over his foreskin, back and forth until you finally feel and taste the salty cum explosion. "E-EEEP!" the autism sissy screams, before laying back slouching deep into his ergonomic chair covered with a Toradora themed blanket. After he comes to, the autism sissy says under his breath "can we just play minecraft now? I really wanted to show you my house.." but you're still too horny and can't think straight, you grab the autism sissy by his skinny waist and throw him onto the bed, flopping him over like he's a piece of meat. "w-wait!" the autism sissy says. After taking off his shorts and his Rick and Morty boxer briefs, you take your hard cock that has been so stiff almost to the point of pain and slide it into his autistic sissypussi. The warm tight feeling makes you so weak your knees buckle, giving you a sense of euphoria throughout your entire body. "oww! it won't fit, nyaeeugh!!" you keep thrusting, beginning to feel your heart rate race to high levels, you start kissing his neck, and his entire upper body while you destroy his autistic boybutt, molesting him all over like he's your feminine property. Finally you let loose what can only be explained as when you shake a bottle of soda so hard it explodes deep into his boibutt, 7 spurts in total, letting lose all the tension in your body, falling limp onto his back.

Attached: 1515921081625.jpg (800x600, 53K)

I hate myself for finding this hot. Fucks sake.

>Not focusing in the Minecraft house he wanted to show you.
Shame
God damn this extremely gay.

Attached: Qt.jpg (540x649, 65K)

I was with you up until sucking sissy cock, I would much rather shove my dick down the sissys throat pussy

Ha! A Faggot!

Hory original shet

Attached: 1509653986073.jpg (256x244, 11K)

>likes toradora
boner lost

never has pic related been used more appropriately

Attached: make it stop.jpg (600x561, 25K)

If you think I'm going to jerk off to this, I am.

Attached: Sessler.png (734x769, 750K)

I need closure to the story. Does the autism sissy like it? Do you continue this gay relationship with him? Come on.

I want to tongue that asshole deep as I can. I want to suck on those balls. I want to inhale his rancid farts. I want to drink his steamy piss. I want to lick his dirty asshole right after he takes a shit. I want to suck the creamy logs of shit directly out of his asshole. I want to lick the smegma out of his foreskin.

I am not gay.

you probably went through the whole story. Ha! Another faggot!

there is a reason why they never show their faces. they are ugly men.

but they have cute bodies, so who cares

Same with feet and to a lesser extent hands and shoulders. They can't do anything about those really.

>tfw no qt trap bf with qt girl feet

I love this pasta. Thanks user

oh yeah
>xvideos.com/video20578853/19yo_cute_blonde_boy_unloads_-_www.gaylivesexcams.xyz

I'm a cuteboy who regularly posts pictures on the cuteboy board of another chan (you can find out the one it will just get the post blocked). I can honestly say that my face is pretty cute, and people I know irl have always seen me as such, but I don't post it around on dodgy chans because I don't want to get doxxed doing lewd ass gay shit.

Pretty sure that is the reason most don't post their faces. (although I am sure many are also just ugly also)

God I love him. Wish he'd do more than just camming. He needs to make some videos doing more than just bouncing on a dildo

After reading about the autism sissy took q nqp and i dreamt about him in my sleep. In my dream, he invited me over to to watch him playing Minecraft, and after a while we decided to make this a sleepover, For some reason the both of us had sleeping bags, so we played worm wrestling. Suddenly he fell on me and our lips touched a little. Not a smooch, not kissing, just barely touching - and i thought "Hmm, this isn't half bad..." WTF!? Am i Gay now?

Attached: 1522264151740.png (1334x750, 970K)

whats his name he qt

No idea I'm afraid. Found this vid, not sure if it is also him or not but he's very similar looking
>xvideos.com/video21511243/emo_boy

Yes, theres literally nothing you can do, thats how it works, enjoy your new sexuality faggot.

Another successful victim of the gay virus

Attached: 1522118089342.jpg (512x512, 22K)

how to do i get an autistic manchild twink gf (boi)

>how to do i get an autistic manchild twink gf (boi)
Do you have any idea where you are?

Attached: dff7cd20b53b992cbfba687431b915287e92034bae54c7de4957e84b106bcb9f.jpg (2232x1256, 1.33M)

that doesnt exactly explain how to get one tho

this
You won't find an autistic twink gf (boi) at social events. I've tried checking out the /r9gay/ discord server, but that's too normie now.

There's none on there either, if anyone implys them might be fem/twink they'll get reee'd at until they leave.

WHERE DO THE AUTISTIC TWINK GF (BOI)S LIVE?? I WILL WIFE THEM IN A HEART BEAT

>tfw user will never force himself upon you like that

Right here user come take me I'll be a good wife promise

I thought I had this shit filtered, my mistake I will add this garbage to the list. Also saged.

Don't play with my feels, user. I need a twink wife (boi) in my life
ForeverYours#6163

You probably don't live anywhere near me desu but if you're in England I'll subject you to my autism if you really want

I'm in the states (California). Now that's unfortunate :(

WHERE IN CALIFORNIA? I'm a cali fag too

SoCal. Specifically Temecula
You'd think it'd be easier to find twink gf's (boi) here

england is literally the worst country apart from default muslim ones

I'd rather live here than most of continental Europe desu
At least I get my autism money off the government that's good enough for me

which part of enlagnd

Moving between South West and East
Not being in one place makes relationships impossible
I don't like it

Her name is @ecchibon on Twitter

the fact that i read this whole thing and got a massive boner makes me sad. apparently all it takes to turn me gay from years of jerking off exclusively to women is a couple of trap shitposters on a nigerian astrobiology enthusiast forum

Attached: 1522085642565.png (645x773, 29K)

But if you did want to talk or whatever
ForeverYours#6163
same as

>South West and East
I move from London to Devon and back all the time. Where you at?

The doxxing is real kek

I'll be around Bristol area starting this weekend c:

You'll have to give more info

Hmm, I never go there. Are you ever in London?

Why does socal have so many traps?

meant for origorig fucking original

What kinda info? I can gib discord if you want and trade lewd images

I figured as much. Thanks for the (You) anyways. It's always nice to get one.

>tfw you will never mentally abuse a autism sissy
its not fair!

Attached: 1522104593515.jpg (1600x1200, 391K)

Any trap tier autists want some dark dick in Ca, leave contact
>inb4 kys nog ofc

Attached: 2D97A923-EDB0-4E80-88C7-4BDC883AC039.jpg (1000x822, 148K)

Hold on, I've seen those two before. The setup, furry stuff included, looks very familiar. Did they post here or something? I've seen this before somewhere, I just can't place it.

They're mainly in NorCal, honestly. The closest you'll find to a trap in SoCal are the shaved head, dyed hair disgusting trannies that inhabit tumblr.

Don't know but I have this one as well

Attached: 1515140983397.jpg (1280x720, 214K)

god I wish that could be me

Attached: 1516463967532.jpg (1433x1900, 379K)

Ah, there it is! That's the picture, that's where I'd seen them before. Still don't really know who they are, but if they posted these pics on Jow Forums that's probably how they wanted it. At least I knew what that other picture jogged my memory of now. Thanks for helping solve that part of the mystery, user.

>queen of spades tattoo
>queen

this, not interested in a guy sucking on my dick

I'm like this user, but the london version.

Any trap wanna get dark dick in london?

>queen (boi)

Attached: 1520111805376.jpg (500x435, 64K)

I say that because bois are supposed to have a jack of spades tattoo. Not queen.

A mouth is a mouth desu

Attached: 1518913066606.jpg (358x396, 51K)

Could be if you fit the criteria

those aren't as cute, stop making his degeneracy awkward on top of being weird

fuck off to craigslist you biglipped beast
was a cute thread until smelly apes and scat fetishists started /soc/posting

>The autism sissy has invited you over to show you his minecraft house
Why don't we just play online or have him give me the map file?

I got turned on am I gay now?

Attached: 1522118803696.png (1200x1190, 1.16M)

you're 100% the big gay

Attached: 1521242701423.png (1080x1050, 913K)

anyone wanna play minecraft with an autistic twink?
post some contact info pls

Attached: hug.gif (397x371, 276K)

/r9gay/ official multiplayer server when?

Attached: 1511160092728.gif (800x670, 768K)

C-can we post more cute boy gifs, please?
I'd really appreciate it, thank you for the ones you've already posted

Attached: 1521898866159.jpg (500x405, 78K)

that sounds like fun, user. Maybe someday :)

Attached: kissu2.gif (722x527, 739K)

alright, here you go, user.

Attached: my dink.gif (500x298, 587K)

This is a cuteboyposting thread now

Attached: 1515697440704.gif (500x538, 782K)

why did i read that. whoever wrote that should be killed.

Attached: 1522088919141.gif (222x162, 1006K)

whoever wrote that should be smooched on the lips

Attached: kissu.gif (500x417, 163K)

Thank you anons, I wish I had anything to contribute myself, but I'm afraid I don't. I appreciate you both.

Oh no. What do I do now user?

Attached: 7809.jpg (1280x720, 485K)

>got hard but become too invested in what the autist built in Minecraft.

I am actually a femboy with a big dicc and Aspergers.
Story is good except for the meme shit.

>Trap
>Big dick
>Sucking trap dick

Miss me with that gay shit. S(he) has to have a cute, tiny, feminine penis

Attached: 1374867708250.jpg (854x859, 179K)

>was a cute thread
How fucked do you have to be to think this? Quit your shit, insufferable faggot.

>not wanting a 9" dicc trap gf

Attached: 20170420_130829.jpg (2048x1152, 491K)

If you promise to not be a flake like the other robots i've hit up from here then sure

Can't go to craigslist, personals got shut down

Sucking trap dick is very gay. Please rewrite the pasta

i was wondering what happened to Craigslist lol

I can't bear to play the newer version, I prefer the older ones and tekkit classic

I need this in my life
tfw no autist sissy minecraft bf to sexually assault

>gf
k m8

Attached: suremate.jpg (229x241, 19K)

autist prisongays expect boys to look exactly like girls just like muh japanese animes
also
>posting your face while crossdressing to the public
wew no

Attached: 1521881179999.jpg (1920x2560, 738K)

yeah posting your face while cross dressing is asking for trouble esp if you plan to be like a politician or something later in life.

Nothing would ruin a campaign like a post with your face on it and you have a dildo stuck up your ass to the hilt with your smiling face on the image lol

fuck off to grindr u apehooper