"My ex boyfriend killed himself in our apartment after I broke up with him"

reddit.com/r/SuicideBereavement/comments/85fqgr/my_ex_boyfriend_killed_himself_in_our_apartment/

what are your thoughts on this Jow Forums? is she responsible for this guy's death?

Attached: 1417804701169.png (783x587, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this is a Chad Seppuku if I ever saw one

roastie hate thread now !

women don't understand how much power they have over the males of the species. Even worse, they look down at us in contempt for it.
I hope males don't exist in the future desu. It's too hard being one.

I agree, kill all men lol

shut up it's not funny. How about instead of that women get more compassion??

She literally did nothing wrong. The dude was a bum, working at a restaurant and she had a real career. She moved on to better things.

>is sick of his pathetic ass" when he's alive
>"omg he was such a kind gentile person" as soon as he's dead
holy shit women really do have to make it all about them dont they?

This is what happens when robots get gfs
youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE
You're simply not mentally prepared

Fuck man
Is being a khv saving my life?

His mistake was putting that much trust and faith in her to begin with.
How about you stop being a cuck who lets them walk over you?

Attached: IMG_2673.jpg (184x184, 19K)

first part

orig

Attached: 1417804701160.png (787x627, 41K)

Or we could use artificial wombs instead

>moves in with bf who she knows has issues
>regrets it and finds another guy
>breaks up with bf
>ex says he's suicidal
>cunt brushes it off and basically says she doesn't care
>ex makes honest efforts to better himself
>ex calls one night probably on the absolute edge
>cunt basically gives the final push
>ex kills himself
>is she responsible for this guy's death?
In what universe is this not her fault?

Attached: 1509475726273.jpg (225x225, 10K)

>begging someone to come back when they clearly never gave a shit about you
>killing yourself over a toastie

Attached: 6R1gOZL.gif (200x150, 1.65M)

>How do I live with this?!
>Her first thoughts after driving a man who loved her to suicide is "B-BUT WHAT ABOUT ME"
A bullet to the back of the skull should be the next phallic object she should be penetrated with.

Attached: 1521256679872.jpg (396x385, 12K)

What a malicous scumbag. She should forget and move on. She didn't kill him the coward killed himself

Attached: 17189516286.jpg (350x392, 17K)

Both are wrong desu. But she is to blame. She was happy, she knew he was suicidal, she was able to stop him. He was already mentally lost

I didn't enjoy reading that.
I don't hate women, I fucking love them... but from my experience they sometimes are blind to the impact they have on people... like they think "if I feel this way then their feelings can be disregarded and it's not my problem because I feel this way".
Women like this are the kind that think the grass is always greener... my ex was beaten before me by her blokes, and after she's been treated like shit... and we split up because she was texting naked pictures to mates of mine... but since then she's been saying how I was the best sex and the best treatment she's ever had and I never raised my voice.
Women don't know good things when it's infront of them until they can't have it anymore.
Women always want what they can't have.

they're mentally children, user. its like the warning signs are there and the consequences are obvious but they still act shocked and stunned when the obvious happens. its like warning a 2 year old that if they steal a cookie from the pantry before dinner then youre going to hit them, then they end up crying that they got hit. women and children are mentally the same.

That's disgusting.

Nobody should feel obligated to stay with a significant other out of pity, but fuck. You date the guy for years, promise him the world, and then dump him after a month of living together. Not only does the relationship end, but she fucking lets him sleep on the couch while she skips off to Chad's house and goes about on Tinder dates -- all while knowing he's still incredibly stuck up on her.

Zero fucking sympathy. I've never been cheated on, AFAIK, but it reminds me of someone else I used to know:

>they're dating for six or seven yeears
>dude is an awkward, sort of autistic Brony
>girl is cute, sociable, and sort of nerdy, was applying to grad schools at the time
>she kept complaining about his social autism but refused to try having a conversation about what he needed to change
>goes to a party and meets a guy
>breaks up with her boyfriend the next day
>is 'Facebook official' with the new dude later in the same week
>BronyBoi didn't even see it coming

To be fair, they did end up getting married, but I still cannot fucking fathom what kind of person will pull a stunt like that.

Females will be the ones that don't exist in the future brother, the future is MALE.

she doesn't owe the guy a relationship just because he's suicidal you fucking idiot. If the guy is a loser going nowhere in life and she is going places, he is bringing her down.

Made a throwaway to shit on OP. Tried to do it within the board rules so my post doesn't get deleted, though.

nice bait oaridgeinnally

Attached: e9d.jpg (600x600, 16K)

I dont want that either. I just want everyone to get along

this is why we disregard thots

Right. But that doesn't mean she has no responsibility toward a mentally ill person she chose to move in with.

Moreover, she expressed her frustration with the relationship dynamic by demeaning her ex-boyfriend and allowing him to sleep on the couch while she went out to hook up with other men. The responsible decision would have been to make him move out while recommending a therapist or asking his non-abusive family members to provide assistance, either in terms of accommodation or communication.

I don't think the guy deserved what she put him through, considering he was a mentally ill clingyfag rather than violent or deranged or a stalker.

Poor dude just wanted somebody to love him and took the wrong girl's promises to heart.

If you promise someone something... don't you fucking owe it to them? You fucking idiot?
She said herself, she promised him a better life, and admitted he was the sweetest guy ever... she was in the wrong by all accounts.
>She promised him shit she couldn't deliver on.
>She cheated on him.
>She didn't take his fragile mental health serious.
>She cared only about herself without thinking about the impact her actions and words had.

You're fucking thick.

>I don't hate women, I fucking love them... but from my experience they sometimes are blind to the impact they have on people
You are partially right but it's also the man's fault. You shouldn't be a bitter incel loser who eventually joins MGTOW but you shouldn't blindly worship women either. You need a healthy detachment from them. You can't be emotionally hurt by a woman if you're not in love with her.

To be honest,she should just kill herself. There is no coming back from that. I wouldn't be able to. Then again I have basic human empathy which is something I know normal western females lack so idk.

aww a pinky promise? When are you going to grow up? She found better options and dumped the $10/hr loser. That's life son. If he wasn't a beta bitch and was making real money she would never dump him.

>You shouldn't be a bitter incel loser who eventually joins MGTOW but you shouldn't blindly worship women either.

Someone being reasonable on r9k? I've seen it all now.

not him but
>owe the guy a relationship
no shit, she technically didnt "owe" him anything, but its just common decency to be more careful in a situation like this.
>He had had such a terrible life at home and I had always promised him that things would be great when we moved in. I encouraged him. I told him he'd build his confidence when he had me around every day. We planned so many trips and dates that we were going to have in this new city. He spent so much of his savings on decorating our apartment. This was everything to him.
this is the problem, she built up this huge thing for him that he thought would drastically improve his life and from what im guessing, make his life worth living. She then pulled the rug out from under him out of nowhere and went to fuck chad while ignoring him claiming to be suicidal. Again she didnt technically have to help him, she was in every right to do this but it was a fucking dick move. At least dont just respond to "im suicidal" to someone you just put in this situation with "Lol call the hotline xDDDD"

women are truly evil beings

Attached: 1520051935087.jpg (770x800, 78K)

Absolutely agree. Everyone here calls her a roastie cunt with a disregard for males because.. she didn't settle for someone who refused to improve themselves? No incel here would agree with the male if the roles were reversed.

>what are your thoughts on this Jow Forums? is she responsible for this guy's death?
sort of, she should have moved out, and gone completely no contact, by not doing so she allowed him to harbor some secret hope that they would get back together.

either way, suicide shouldn't have been the answer.
oldie but good one desu

Attached: my_soul_mate_gave_herself_to_another_man.png (1256x2496, 545K)

>All I've done since is cry and scream. How do I live with this?!

What a cunt. She takes the guy's savings to decorate their apartment, then the second a bigger, more alpha dick comes along she tosses him aside. Then after he fucking kills himself she has the audacity to end the story with:
>Don't forgets about me. Don't forgets how super sad I am. T_T

Attached: 1492177099123.jpg (532x525, 39K)

no dipshit we're calling her a roastie cunt because she cheated on her bf and then laughed at him and told him to call a hotline when he was suicidal. don't twist our argument around, faggot

The guy committed suicide over a woman.....that didn't even like him.....he is the ultimate beta.

for the most part I agree with you guys but dont you think
>taking a guy who has had a bad life and currently having lots of trouble
>building up this huge thing with him (moving in together, planning out dates/trips, telling him hes going to build his confidence and things will be great)
>tearing it all down and when he says hes suicidal calling him pathetic and texting him "im happier with chad than I ever was with you"
was a little harsh? She could have handled that much better

You incels have a lot to learn about life, if you ever get a girlfriend you're going to go for a ride. You think getting a gf is the end to your problems? It opens up a whole new world of problems and insecurities. Just because you're "dating" her, does not mean you have her.

I think most incels are well aware that women have absolutely zero sense of loyalty or empathy and are extremely solipsistic.

it's not just females over males
becoming emotionally invested in a person, especially if you have had a fucked up life/no family to fall back on, will fuck you over when they let you down

i accepted a guy from here who knew of my horrendous family and shitty life, bathed me in sweet talk of how nice it would be when we could just lay in bed together. comforted me through bad stuff. told me it's fine i don't have any good family, i can just become part of his; his mom's nice!
he no longer wants me. he fell for the christian meme and rather than a new boyfriend like with the OP, he's replacing me with jesus. i am no longer necessary.
three years of my life wasted. i still do not want to leave. i have no family to go back to and no real attachment to the world beyond him now.

holy shit the beginning of the last paragraph made me chuckle out loud

That's just how they are. You can either deal with it or stay single forever.

>He told me that he'd been working on himself and him friends were taking him out that night to take his mind off of things.
>He had no friends

I hope this roastie thot kills herself

but chad sudoku is a spur of the moment decision with deadly traps for the cleanup crew

in the one where he was a chronically depressed loser from a broken home
you can't fix other people

That's why a man should invest in himself. Build himself up, fix his life, not be dependent on another person and not get attached. You are responsible for your own happiness, putting it on someone else is childish.

Fuck
I guess I would rather not play the game

She clearly saw they weren't compatible

But she threw him out of their bedroom
Left him alone with no one else to turn to
She should have seen the signs

This is clearly written by a dude as a false flag you fucking mongoloidsc

Still, kill all roasties

obvious larp

All things considered, she might not be the greatest person, but at what point do you need to fucking coddle another adult you aren't even related to?

She broke up with him. It's done. He didn't need to fucking leech off of her.

ideally, yes
but when you come from a very bad social situation with your family and are robbed of fundamental components of human development, you tend to be desperate to replace that sense of "i will always have family to fall back on" with another person

it will probably not work, but you also will be eternally fucked from the lack of that initial stability
in short i will never be "right" or "fixed"
my life will always be in some way broken and although i can "build" myself enough to manage it, it's not something that can be fixed without a time machine and recreating my family or something.

>Check account
>"she" only has one post
Hmm, I don't know guys, seems pretty legit to me.

This is the fault of fornication and hedonism. This would not have happened in a Sharia state. This man is the victim of a faulty society.

>>moves in with bf who she knows has issues
>regrets it and finds another guy

Kys you roastie nigger

>I was angry and texted him that I was happier with my new boyfriend than I ever was with him and to leave me alone.

That's the line that did him in. There was absolutely no recovering from that.

She fucking killed this dude

she should have just broken up with him straight away and cut all contact with him, not live in same apartment and date other people at the same time.
I mean he chose suicide, he is at fault but she is also somewhat responsible. Anyway its too late now

She was a cunt for kicking him while he was down, but ultimately, it was his own decision to take his life, so that's on him.

This story is clearly bait. You retards think shitposting doesn't happen on reddit too?

>he paid for the apartment and all the furnishings
>I agreed to continue living with him after we broke up as long as he slept on the couch and I bought a lock for the bedroom door

Lol. You all are literal retards.

I would. Though I'm a girl saying this but I would be equally as mad if the roles were reversed. Even hearing this story fuels with me anger and rage. Thot should kill herself.

>he was the kindest, gentlest....
OH FUCK OFF.

ya but plenty of guys find themselves in that situation, buddy of mine is still hung up on his ex, and they been broken up for over 2 years now.
look at it from his point of view:
they were both childhood friends, were each others first, and even after the break up they still hang together and are constant contact with each other. My buds credit, he tried to moved on had a couple of relationships but they both failed, while his ex on the other hand has remained single since the break up.
So here is my buddy, with this gorgeous girl who he shared so much with, who for w/e reason hasn't tried to get into a new relationship, just dangling herself in front of him every single day, I think it's enough to drive him mad with longing.

hopefully he doesn't off himself once she finally gets into a new relationship.

>lol im a girl
please fuck off, this is an anonymous image board

>He told me that he'd been working on himself and his friends were taking him out that night to take his mind off of things.
And then after
>He had no friends, never exercised and didn't know what he wanted from life.
This is the most obvious case of LARP I've ever seen, it's incredible you mongs believe everything that's posted on reddit, I hate women more than the next guy but this is just ridiculous.
No woman would ever type this up and include the parts where she fucked up, you don't know women if you think they're not conscious of social rules and more than capable of lying, a real woman wouldn't include the parts where she called him pathetic, said she was happier without him, etc.
She'd say he was abusive or some other retarded shit, this is fucking fake and gay.

Don't trust females

Don't even talk to them

Don't let them in your life at all

Attached: 1vYNZYhD.png (555x555, 440K)

One less pathetic beta in the world. Good riddance.

Attached: 912834613241.jpg (633x758, 56K)

If western "men" are fine with a legal system where women can steal half the husband's stuff and kidnap his children on a whim then that story is definitely possible.

regarding that pic, they are 18 ffs, If I was in relationship with my oneitis and she slept with someone once, Id say fuck it, probably even second time, until I know that there is 0 hope left. (as long as she didnt sleep with nigger, thats an instant end of a relationship)

She killed him yes, but now she understands the consequences of her actions. Now that's not an excuse but at least shell never do it again.
At least that's what I gather from this.

Attached: 1499733869906s.jpg (106x125, 2K)

there's an obvious implied time gap you fucking idiot

this guy has the right idea, all women are trash and will do this to you eventually. rise above it, study science.

This bitch manipulated the guy's already unstable emotions, "made a little mistake" of inviting Chad over, and disregarded his issues until he an heroed.

And then she has the absolute fucking audacity to seek pity for her "guilt"

This pisses me off so much! How conceited does one have to be to become this vile?

Attached: 1521162656761.jpg (640x480, 41K)

>He was the kindest, gentlest, most intelligent person...

The guy is at fault for offing himself. He should have let go when it was clear she no longer gave a shit about the relationship, but holy fuck the level of cognitive dissonance here is off the charts. If you really thought he was the kindest, gentlest, most intelligent person, you wouldn't have strung him along for that long, let alone break up with him so abruptly.

>he no longer wants me. he fell for the christian meme and rather than a new boyfriend like with the OP, he's replacing me with jesus. i am no longer necessary.

What in the fuck
This s such a bizarre and extremely uncommon situation that you must be the most unlucky person in the world to have had this happen to you

hmmmm... maybe she was 'too good for him' and no the right person..

Attached: 1519860237864.jpg (253x229, 48K)

stacey kills cyborg after cucking him and making him sleep on the couch

Your retarded fiction has plotholes and you're obviously underaged, gb2reddit with your shitty larp

my house also burned down right after we met
i'll get struck by lightning next

This is why I don't bother with relationships.

I know I could never make a girl happy.
She'd just end up leaving me.

she's absolutely responsible for his death

bet the first thought that crossed her mind when she found him hanging in the bathroom was whether or not she'd face criminal charges

>If you really thought he was the kindest, gentlest, most intelligent person, you wouldn't have strung him along for that long, let alone break up with him so abruptly.

See, when you read "kindest, gentlest, most intelligent person", you think it's a list of positive traits.
You feel that way because you are a man, and men actually have souls.

When a woman reads that, those are terms that inspire contempt for the person being described.

You think they are positive traits, women are disgusted by them.

>holy shit women really do have to make it all about them dont they?
Take a guess user

>Placing all your self worth in a bitch
>Begging a bitch to stay with you
>Killing yourself over a bitch
w e w
If the story is real, the guy is weak as hell and probably would've killed himself over the slightest setbacks.

>she doesn't owe the guy a relationship just because he's suicidal you fucking idiot.
absolutely, but there is still that morbid codependency on each other that SHE REFUSES to cut out.

should have just moved out and gone no contact.

this is just a case of another fucking normie fag not understanding mental illness. SHE got herself involved when she knew he had so many problems and was going to need support. what a cunt honestly, i can understand moving on but being a total piece of shit and just brushing all of his problems off like he was never anything to her is so shitty. this is actually just her fault. she was his hope, he cant even help that himself if he has no one else but her.

Stop giving ground to the whore you're arguing with, you retard.

Women DO owe men relationships and sex. End of discussion.

pretty much this. nice trips, too.

at least in the very end there's no one less fuck up and 1 roastie who's gonna real fucked up for a real long time. its a happy ending

nobody is saying that dude.
I'm just pointing out, how there was a codependency on her part that she refused to cut out, and should have done so.

Nobody is saying what? Can you read? Of course nobody is saying that women owe men relationships and sex. But I AM.

>But I am
oh well you do you user.

>and 1 roastie who's gonna real fucked up for a real long time.

Oh come on. You know that the day after that reddit post she was already getting gangbanged by Chad and forgot all about the poor guy she killed off

>regarding that pic, they are 18 ffs, If I was in relationship with my oneitis and she slept with someone once, Id say fuck it i'm a cuck, probably even let her get fucked a second time, until I know that there is 0 cum left in that guys balls. (as long as she didnt sleep with nigger, thats an instant end of a relationship)

fixed it for you buddy

you dont understand, its different with oneitis,
If we could be together I would murder her current bf in cold blood this moment and have passionate sex with her next to exes corpse. I am no saint I fucked other girls, and she fucked other guys, with her it wouldnt matter

stacy is in bliss having sex
the beta is hanging himself in the bathroom

the universe is a funny thing

damn breh
how she passes up on a guy like you is beyond me