To all the fembots of Jow Forums

To all the fembots of Jow Forums:

Do you ever obsess over some guy (not a boyfriend) for several months, or even several years after you last saw or even spoke to him?

I ask because I find that I have this tendency to obsess over one woman for several months, or sometimes even several years long after I last see her.

One of my biggest obsessions was with this one woman (the manager of my apartment building between the years of 2005 and 2008), this gorgeous 30-year-old Argentinian redheaded woman, whom I obsessed over for over half a decade. I couldn't stop thinking about her. I thought about her every single day. The last time I saw her or even spoke to her was in January of 2008 (which was the last month in which I lived in that apartment building before moving in with my brother), but I found myself still obsessing about her over four years later, in 2012. It was in 2012 that I decided to look her up on the internet and found out that she had gotten married to an accountant back in February of 2008, had a kid about a year later, and they were all living in this really nice, big, two-story house. It was then that I thought to myself, "damn. Well that's it. It's done. It's definitely time to let go of her. My fantasy is forever destroyed. I could never give her that sort of life." I still kept on thinking about her for a few months after that, but I eventually managed to just let her go.

It just keeps on happening, though. It happened again three years after that, in 2015. This nurse practitioner who had been prescribing Adderall to me between the years of 2015 and 2016. I kept thinking that she was sending signals to me, but I brushed it off as me simply being delusional. But then one day I just gave in. I looked her NPI number on the internet, and found her personal cell phone number. I called her, she picked up, I said my name, and she hung up.

Then it happened again in 2017. My psychotherapist.

Attached: obsessions.png (1000x600, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GacvwgKA810
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol no you creep

Awww... well, alright. :(

Well now, looks like I was right about women.

A woman is incapable of loving a man on the same level that a man is capable of loving a woman.

i have never "obsessed" over any male, female, or fictional character in that manner, no
but i have also never felt any initial spark of attraction in that way to anyone

I don't know if I would consider it obsession, but I'm convinced I have found my soul mate. I confessed to him and he rejected me. I used to stalk his Facebook, but I haven't for a long time now. I think I'm starting to move on, though I still believe he is my soul mate.

How long has it been since he rejected you?

It was 5 years ago this June

There are no women on this board. But my impression is that women don't do this, and they ESPECIALLY don't do this for the kind of guys like us who are posting on this Taiwanese cartoon forum.

somewhat
i would steal his thrown away water bottles and kiss the opening pretending i was kissing him

Male here before some faggot asks but I think i've found my soul mate as well but i'm scared to ask her out.

Yes, for all the guys I've had serious feelings for. I still think of them all the time, cry when worrying if they're ok, feel guilty for breaking up with them

When I broke up with my first "boyfriend" I really became lovesick, like a real fever. Headache, nausea, dizziness, the works.

women are soulless creatures that forget about a guy the next day after they dated him for 3 years.

I honestly don't recommend it if you aren't sure if she likes you too. We were friends before I confessed, after he stopped talking to me. I wish I hadn't so we could still at least be friends.

Yes this happens to me all the time if they give me a bit of attention, even if I barely know the person. The first time was 6th grade until 8th grade, then it was a few teachers and professors each of whom I had a crush on for 1 year. Last one to happen was my chemistry lab TA who I later discovered was gay by stalking his social media, I felt really stupid and I hope I did a good enough job of hiding my crush and didn't make him feel uncomfortable. It hasn't happened for a while though because I recognize and stop the crush before it happens. I don't really know these people, I'm just lonely and only like the idea I have of them in my head.

Wow. Five years? That is really quite impressive, I think.

The last woman I obsessed over, my third (and most recent psychotherapist), sent me an e-mail last month telling me to stop calling and e-mailing her or else she would take legal actions against me. I had neither seen nor spoken to her since March of last year and I had suddenly decided to make an appointment to see her last month, but she responded with this. I was really starting to think that she was "the one" for me.

I keep on falling into this trap in which I think women are into me, but then I tell myself that I'm just being delusional, and then months later I finally decide to give in to my feelings but then I guess I come off too strong or I was wrong all along and I scare all the women away.

I also found out that my psychotherapist got married recently, back in September of last year.

Attached: last e-mail from Rebecca.png (1595x124, 12K)

Well she blushed when I talked to her the first time and she smiled at me and said hey the first time we passed each other in the hall. I barely have any opportunity to talk to her so I can either try to get tidbits of convo over weeks or months to see how she feels or just go for it. Even if I get rejected I don't think i'll take it too hard. It would be so much easier if we talked alot and knew each other a bit.

I've never felt attracted to anyone besides him. Last time I checked his Facebook, he was in a relationship, but they weren't very happy together. I don't contact him ever either. I think it would kill me if he sent me something like that pic.
>Even if I get rejected I don't think i'll take it too hard
Then she probably isn't your soulmate. If it isn't going to crush you, then I would say do it. I'm still pretty upset about being rejected and I wish I hadn't done it, but at least I have an answer. Though it wasn't the one I wanted at all.

I've already lived a life of disappointment and regret so it can't get much worse. Worst case scenario I guess is i'm just back here on Jow Forums crying.

You should never fall for a women when shes doing her job.

Daily reminder there oroginally is no such thing as a fembot

She didn't exactly make it easy for me.

She's this cute little 29-year-old blonde thing with bright blue eyes and during my second session with her she was wearing this tight office shirt which was unbuttoned enough that I could see some of her cleavage and black brassiere. I looked at her chest for a bit, then looked up from her chest and to her face and saw her smiling at me, and I then immediately turned away feeling embarrassed for looking. She then proceeded to very quickly button herself up. She seemed mostly bored and/or annoyed during that session. Near the end of the session I couldn't help but look at her chest again, and she caught me looking, and she then loudly asked me, "do you have a car!?" I awkwardly said that I didn't have a car and that I'd have to take a taxi to get back home.

During my fourth session with her she made reference to a "purple-eyed monster in the room".

During the fifth session she told me that she was willing to do anything for me to help me through a difficult time I was having.

During the sixth session she asked me if I was planning on moving out of my mother's apartment anytime soon.

Even now I am only describing a fraction of her antics.

I should have said something to her back then, damn it, but I was too much of a coward. Even if I ended up getting a slap to the face it would have been totally worth it.

post what you sent her, why would she call you disturbing and inappropriate?

Mind telling us about him? What was it about him that you loved and made you believe he's the one for you?

What the fuck dude none of that is even remotely coming on to you or showing romantic interest.

yes, but only online
used to stalk a streamer for 3 years

I have known him since high school. We met and became pretty good friends. Then i found out one day while talking about him with my mom that she used to really good friends with his mom. After high school we kind of lost touch, but our mom's had reconnected so I got little updates every once in a while. Then we moved and it just happened to be next door to his house. We became fast friends again and starting spending a lot of time together. I would stay over at his place a lot and we would watch movies all night long. I'm not that great with people, I get anxious and awkward. I never felt that way with him. He always made me laugh. He got lonely a lot and forced me to come with him on night drives and walks, but it was nice. I had a sort a break down and ended up dropping out of college. He made me feel better about the whole thing. He always just had a way about him to make me feel comfortable. I don't know how else to explain it.

What about his looks? Do you not care about them, has he always attracted you physically or is it something that grew on you with time?

...Fuck!

I had already posted this story before in other threads and gotten different replies suggesting that I had good reason to believe that she was coming on to me.

Maybe I'm just not describing these situations clearly enough.

Attached: previous replies.png (1838x478, 38K)

I kinda do it now but they're a ex lol
but fucker blocked me from everything
he doesn't know I have his youtube

I always thought he was kind of cute, but he wasn't what you call "chad". He was a little taller than me, I'd guess about 5'4". Kind of borderline between skinny fat and chubby. In high school he was very emo/punk looking. After high school he had toned down a lot. His looks weren't really what I liked about him though.

>I called her, she picked up, I said my name, and she hung up.
Kek, she sounds at least a bit autistic.

I called her a few more times after that thinking that the line had been disconnected. A few hours later I got a call from her boss (my psychiatrist) telling me that I was neither allowed to call nor see the nurse practitioner anymore. A few months after that my psychiatrist told me that he was going to stop prescribing Adderall to me.

The way you describe it, if it's really how it happened, that's no way to treat a person.
They hang up on you without explanations, then proceed to threaten you after you call to check what happened.
They're really treating you like a subhuman, how can that shit be healthy for your mindset?

I've been really enamored with a Chad before but it hurts too much that he really dislikes me for me to allow those feelings to fester.

So basically the answer is that I COULD but that I don't allow myself to.

I'm a retard with zero relationship experience outside of the anime that I watch. When you say confess, is it a similar process to what you see in anime? Do normal people go out on dates first and then confess, or do they confess and then go on dates? Basically, how do normal people convey their feelings to one another?

That is debatable for sure but OP is merely infatuated to an unhealthy degree. It's nowhere close to love.

Not them but I'm a rather well adjusted person but with no real dating experience. Even I think doing the whole confession thing first has a really low chance of working.

>Do you ever obsess over some guy (not a boyfriend) for several months, or even several years after you last saw or even spoke to him?
Yes, I still obsess over someone I knew 20 years ago. It happens to me every time I develop feelings for someone. It never goes away.

No. I realize it's retarded when they left your life. I obsess over people actually in my life like one of the guys I play an MMO with, yet I'll never be with because he's intelligent and used to having attractive girlfriends. I like beating him in damage and in trophies on PSN, so that probably doesn't help my chances since I don't think guys actually enjoy a girl that competitive.

Or it could be that I've never met someone I cared so much for until I got to know him. Maybe I would obsess for years over him.

Yes. It's scaring me.

>meet guy in my invertebrates class in first year university
>scruffy, 5'6 white guy with buck teeth
>become close friends
>fall in love
>tell him
>he tries to rope me into a fwb situation
>say no, but leave him long voicemails about how much I appreciate his friendship and adore him
>ghosts me
>is getting married this year

>year later
>find dude on OKCupid
>5'9ish jewish guy with long hair
>text him
>no response
>stalk him
>he uses the same username everywhere
>we have the same taste in movies, music
>read his private, personal blog posts
>fall in love with him
>make a new dating profile a year later that highlights our similarities
>he messages me first
>go on date
>lean in for kiss
>high five

And tonight?
>crush on 5'5 barista boy witb glasses
>memorise his work schedule
>have good conversations
>he asks for my number
>we chat
>he ghosts me
>decide to listen to Jow Forums and ask him out
>he's chatting with some prettier girl
>panic
>say hi anyway, awkwardly and nervously comment on his backpack
>someone else approaches him
>he sort of acknowledges me but focuses on the other person
>i flee
>go home and cry

I am honestly not that weird. I'm pretty funny (several people have told me I'd be amazing at standup), have several scholarships in my engineering program, am only slightly below average looking, etc. I don't know what's wrong with me and why I keep striking out with guys that are totally in my league while Stacey has a million orbiters. My counsellor thinks I might have OCD. I just want to get married and have kids with a nice person.

Attached: IMG_1194.jpg (272x248, 33K)

>looked her NPI number on the internet, and found her personal cell phone number. I called her, she picked up, I said my name, and she hung up.
!!!
But what happened after that?

Not a normie but when I say confess I just mean asking them out or something. I wouldn't just say how much I like them. You give the other person too much power if you do that.

>Do you ever obsess over some guy (not a boyfriend) for several months, or even several years after you last saw or even spoke to him?
Technically, but I create a rich fantasy life to the degree that my imagined "life story" is fairly complex, and I fantasize about more mundane platonic relationships as well- like mentorships from teachers/professors I haven't seen for decades, being penpals with internet strangers I spoke to once, etc.

Damn. You sound very nice and that's really unfortunate. Maybe you're a little too pushy?

Also, the way you like to point out their flaws worries me, people don't want to hear that, it's hurtful.

It was a half confession I guess. We spent a lot of time together and I slept over as his place a lot. I felt like we probably kind of looked like a couple already. So one night when we were both kind of drunk, I told him I liked him and asked if he ever though about us dating. He said not really and that I could probably do a lot better than him. Then he told me he was going home. I tried to stay friends with him, but things were awkward between us and then his responses got shorter and shorter. He stopped inviting me over to his place. When I moved we were barely speaking. Then one day I went to message him on Facebook and saw he unfriended me.

>that's no way to treat a person.
No, fuck you.
Personal info and personal privacy have to be given, if they're gained through underhanded means it's an unwanted intrusion.

I misread something and assumed he had called the nurse at her work place.
I agree that it's creepy, but still, hanging up without explanation is a wrong move. It's not unreasonable for the caller to assume there's something wrong with your line, so you should at least make an attempt to make it clear that he is unwanted before you threaten him.

>hanging up without explanation is a wrong move. It's not unreasonable for the caller to assume there's something wrong with your line, so you should at least make an attempt to make it clear that he is unwanted before you threaten him.
Eh, she probably knows he's a psych patient of her boss's, probably scared he'll carve her up or some other nutzo shit.

Samefag. There was this barista whose shifts I memorized and whom I would talk to. He was about my height and his hair line was thinning, but he sort of looked like the main male character in Heathers, plus he was sarcastic and had good taste in coffee. I was going to slip him a note, but he quit the job. Good for him, I suppose.

Same! I'm worried I won't be able to ever fall in love as purely as with my imaginary husband.

>nice
Thank you!

>pushy
With the first guy? Definitely. I went full blown "reciting poetry" tier. Second guy? After our date I offered to keep walking with him to work - that probably seemed desperate. Third guy? I thought I played it cool until I got excited and asked him to call me....then I texted him twice the next day, he responded once and never did so again.

It's a constant struggle. Part of me thinks, "this isn't fair. My sister had men lining up to take her around the world and all I want is a guy who will walk me to class and text me back and ask to go to the museum or canoeing with me. That's it, I'm going to be a normal girl and wait until a guy asks me out!"

Then I wait. And I wait. The guys I like are usually really shy, and then I start thinking, "Gender roles are stupid! Who cares if you make the first move! He's quieter than you, it makes sense you should say something. Coolness is just a horrible societal construct that favours numbness, people should own their fondness for one another without desperate attempts at appearing more aloof than they are!" And then I strike out.

>flaws
I include the flaws because when I don't, and I don't gender flip, I get accused of chasing Chad. I'm not. I'm a 5'6, 150 lb woman. I'm not ugly, or pretty. I'm sort of frumpy, but I'm trying to wear more dresses/cardigans. I have pretty ecletic taste in music. I genuinely think I'm a good person (I recently risked a couple hundred bucks owning up to a mistake I could have run away from)

No girl will obsess over you because everyone says you have a resting bitch face and are an unapproachable person.

Attached: Screenshot_20180302-155619.jpg (1080x1083, 350K)

Are you the girl that knocked over the hotdog stand?
Anyway, keep trying, just don't get bitter like some people on here.
I hope you'll find someone that appreciates you.
In the mean time, maybe think about your approach and how it might make others feel. Some men are very uncomfortable with "aggressive" women, some see it as slutty (even though it might not be) and get repulsed.
Also seeming needy or desperate, just act with dignity in general, that way you're respected and more liked.

>hotdog
Yep!

>appreciates
This post made me cry, user.

>bitter
I'm trying. It's very hard not to get angry. I get very bitter sometimes tiwards Asian girls and that's not right.

>slutty
Yeah, I'm a KHV, but everyone thinks I've had sex or am a lesbian.

>needy
But I AM needy, haha. My brother even pointed out that I handle "real" problems (my landlord abusing me, being screwed over by my supervisor, being mugged, etc.) really well but I start getting suicidal if my friends from high school cut me off. I guess he's right that my career should matter more, but I also think love/friends/family is more important. Part of me resents having to hide how lonely I am because that's me. Another part of me is working very hard to put my best foot forward. My friend says me being so open about the bad parts of my life (the shitiness of my housing situation, my depression, etc.) attravts only predators - but again, this is what whoever dates me is gonna end up with.

Anyway, thanks again user. Not too sure what I'm going to do about the guy that just threw my ass to the curb. Suddenly stop talking to him when I see him and act icy? I'm so proud I didn't doubletext.

I feel ya man. The only time's I've ever found a relationship was when I wasn't looking at all and felt like I could just be myself around people without putting a show on. If I have any inkling of someone actually liking me I spaz the fuck out and ruin it. I think it's just a matter of building that self confidence and feeling ok with yourself. The validation aspect of knowing other people is a real killer and really adds to that social anxiety.

Attached: 1521260851984.jpg (607x481, 43K)

I literally just got off a whatsapp convo with a girl I know about a dude who she has never talked to. Yes shy girls exist and they have weird crushes too.
If the crush goes on too long it's a red flag as to why she hasn't said anything just like it's a red flag for us weird guys :(
You aren't alone dude, I had an exclusive crush on a girl for like TWO FUCKING YEARS and I still don't know why. All the opportunities I could have had over those two years if I had gotten over it in a month like normal people are gone. It was never obsessive, just a normal crush that happened to drag itself out for too long but I'm still pretty ashamed, especially since eventually she found out. That was like 2014, maybe 15 until 20..16?
That shit isn't healthy, when you're interested in a girl you gotta generally get it over with and approach her sooner than later. Honestly you seem to have some other issues too; nurses, psychotherapists, and other authority figures are generally no-gos. Try going for girls that are your equals user.

>slip him a note
this sounds really cute on paper and your friends/other people might think it's a good idea and push you to do it but from personal experience it's far better to just do that kind of stuff face to face, in person.
>source: once slipped a girl that had a serious crush on me a note with my number and she ended up accusing me of stalking her.
honestly didn't like her too much and was just doing it so she'd fucking talk to me because hearing about somebody for a month with no word from that person gets tiring but the stalker accusation really crushed my confidence and you seem like a very nice person who doesn't deserve to be put in that kind of shitty situation

>show on
Exactly. I hate having to play headgames with people.

So the guy that just rejected me - I knew his name and work schedule. What do i do? I pretend to forget his name. I was so mad at myself. I hate this stupid shit but just being honest and saying you like someone isn't kosher.

I'm honestly reaching "fuck it" levels of angry. I'm so tempted to just be my weird, obnoxious, loud, annoying, genuinely nice and forward self as aggressively as possible. If the fact I'm a depressed self-loathing loser attracts predators, well, fuck. If it makes normies repulsed? Good. Rather die alone than build a life with someone who leaves me when the chips are down.

I know Le Marilyn Monroe Quote is standard roastie-tier Facebook meme nonsense, but there's validity in it. I'm agonizing that this guy doesn't like me cause I said "nigger" as a joke, talked about how my apartmentis full of rats, how I have OCD, like weird 1960s novelty records and think Peter Sotos is a genius. If that's too real for him, well, guess all his bullshit about ~*~my therapist~*~ was just standard Normiebook "I'm so quirky and sad #relatable" shit and fuck his normie ass anyway.
>I'm crying while writing this

My best friend knows all about my fucked up family, my kinks, my fuckups. I like her. That's what I want in a relationship. I'm tired of the superficial.

>spaz
I don't get why anyone would like me and honestly feel annoying 24/7. That's why guy-who-just-rejected-me asking for my contact info meant so much. This stuff doesn't happen to me.

>feeling okay
I'm doing better than I used to bs. My brother went on this whole speech about how much better I am functioning than I was a year ago. I read that Jordan Peterson book and the chapter about comparing yourself to your old self rather than present day others resonated.

>social anxiety
Tell me about it. My mom just threw a baby shower full of normie middle aged ladies. That was a fucking mess.

Yo my dude Peter Sotos is the shit. Do you listen to whitehouse? I don't know what it is about that shit but it makes me feel comfortable.

Are you medicated at all for OCD?

Headgames piss me off so much. I wish I could have the balls to always be authentic and throw false pretensions to the side with everybody I know.
Hey, I don't like you. Fuck off.
Hey, you like weird music? I like weird music? Sweet, lets hang out.
Hey, you like me. Let's just get straight to the chase and skip the awkward "oh hey im user im pretending that we arent into eachother" phase.
But nope, that doesn't work unless we're talking about some Chad/Stacey god among mankind

I've been pretty isolated for my whole life. So I hadn't experienced this, even though I'm 24. But I had a female coworker drag me out of my comfort zone almost purely by being persistent as fuck. I ended up getting in a pretty dangerous situation and could've died, and she hugged me and said she was glad I was okay. It snapped something in me, I literally can't stop thinking about her now at any moment. I confessed to her and got friendzoned, but I'm still wildly obsessed. I've been lying in bed trying to sleep but ended up just thinking about her for the past 4 hours and I've kind of given up on sleeping. It is insane to think my whole world could be so easily upheaved, I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me.

>cute idea
I made cartoons of us, trashed it because it felt like a bad idea.

>creepy
The reason I thought it would be better was because this guy was a barista. I didn't want to put him in an awkward situation where other customers were there, coworkers could find out and mock him about "your frizzy haired girlfriend who talks really loud is back", or he felt obligated to be nice lest I go full suburban white mom with that short highlighted bob haircut and ask to see the manager. Basically, I felt it would give him the most room to reject me.

>stalker
>over a note
The fuck? I literally read a guy's entire Reddit post history - that's stalking. What you did was cute and this bitch sounds melodramatic. Unless you slipped that note somewhere private, it's literally the opposite of stalking - you're not engaging.

>very nice
This actually means a lot. Anons are making me cry.

The guy is the most visceral writer for me since Andrea Dworkin. Both of them read like a punch to the gut. I bought Gates of Janus just for Sotos. His epilogue is more brutal than a thousand of Brady's ramblings.

>whitehouse
Buyer's Market - I used to listen to that in my basement. I lived in a bad area, so I'd lock the windows. Jesus, that was art.

>ocd
I'm mixed. On one hand, this fixation shit has got to stop. My stimming behaviours are affecting my living situation. On the other hand, I like me. I hate this idea that people who see the world differently (autism, OCD, etc.) should be medicated because normies think handflapping is weird.

>fuck off
I don't think I want to be THAT authentic, unless the person was actually being a dick. Even if someone likes shitty music I'll bite the bullet cause they're my friend.

The rest? Yeah. If I like someone, I know. I can tell. It's instant. You either click or you don't. Obviously I'm not gonna pick out drapes, but this fucking passionless society makes idols of it's emotional vacancy.

1/2

2/2

So - I mentioned Psychic TV to this guy. He didn't know. So I recommended Manic Street Preachers (not as musically abrasive as industrial artists like Sotos but lyrically deals with similar themes - check out Archives of Pain) and he had no clue. So I tried telling him about how the origin of his shirt was based on this mass shooting in Texas and that the band had co-opted the imagery. Saw him Googling it.

Twenty bucks now that he's ghosted me, he's gonna listen to this shit, find it quirky, and then tell his friends. Fucking normies, man.

I really would love to import some of his work but it's so fucking expensive and would probably get me arrested in my country. Censorship is fucked here though and it frustrates me that people think it's all just a sexual thing rather than being transgressive. I wish he would make a follow up full on album like buyers market. I guess it's a lot easier to collect clips like that due to the Internet but it was great to have it all collated into one album.

I'm of the opinion that if you feel like it isn't intefering with your every day life then you may not need to be medicated. I know in my case (bipolar) I really do need to be medicated otherwise my life is going to be a living hell. It's all kind of gone down hill since hitting 24 so I am glad I'm on the path to getting it shorted. I'm currently on some OCD meds myself but it's more for just general anxiety (it's a real killer when I just want to get to work and I feel like I've been punched in the gut because of anxiety).

Attached: 3254541654136521.png (300x277, 32K)

>arrested
Bong?

>sexual thing
Yeah, like, Sotos makes me weep because I've been abused (not sexually) and he gets the abuser mindset. He completely rejects the cutesy sentimentality and apologetics (see any Jow Forums thread about pedos) but sees through the voyeuristic pearl-clutching moralizers like Nancy Grace. That's where he shines - not in the cruddy openings to the Pure zines that get teenaged boys hot under the collar. His writings in Pure Filth as well as Andrea Dworkin's work were so fucking resonant when me and some high school friends watched eFukt vids. Truly rejoicing in the absolute destruction of another. Disgusting. Made me feel guilty to know what I know.
>this is probably why I can't get a date
>"tfw transgressive fiction gf who's also a moralfag"

>clips
>internet
So grateful to have been there for the wild west of piracy.

>interfering
It is, but I like some of it. Also I gained weight recently and don't want to gain anymore. I already can't get a date, haha. Mostly I just maladaptive daydream and fixate on things.

>anxiety
Lately I've had overwhelming feelings of dread and a fear I'm going to "lose control" on the Subway ride home. Had to leave class early this week because of it.

>bipolar
What happens when you go off?

I've got type 2 so the depression tends to come more than the mania. If I were to come off my meds though I'd put myself into a manic state and just feel like the best in the world but to a very extreme point. Being manic can also make me more anxious and make me go without sleep and shit so I want to avoid that as much as possible.

In my opinion his writing and work really capture the disgusting aspect of it and avoid the romanticizing of any of the acts. Abuse is abuse and should be seen accordingly.

I'm actually Australian, so not as bad as being a britbong.

Good taste in music with MSP btw. Holy bible is up there for me. Do you listen to Xiu Xiu at all? Really encapsulates the anxious feeling.

>mania
Jesus, that sounds intense. I know some bipolars and it sounds like a fucking ride.

>abuse is abuse
>manofculture.jpg

>australian
So you're the burgers of Oceania? It's okay, I'm the Kiwi of North America.

Holy Bible is legit one of my personal faves. A little more melodramatic, but Paper Chase is 10/10, too.

>xiu xiu
Bits and pieces. Hit me up, senpai.

Why don't you two trade contact info?

youtube.com/watch?v=GacvwgKA810
One of my fave Xiu Xiu songs (I think it's about an immigrant prostitute stuck without any hope)

I've gotta go my dude but I really like your taste in literature. If you wanna chat some more add me on discord Agent DB#6674

Or if you have a preferred contact lemme know

>well, that doesn't count as love.
Women, having to put true romance down all the time just to protect their ego

Well if you're still there user I hope everything works out for you.

Attached: fnf.jpg (750x750, 136K)

I got a presentation today, but I will check this out.

Thank you, user. Your type makes this board worth it.

I fall in love with girls. I lose interest after I fap though.

>When I broke up with my first "boyfriend" I really became lovesick
Don't lie. You're just trying not to look like a whore because you dumped him for chad.

I've been obsessed with fictional characters but jesus christ dude you sound like a stalker.

But I try not to obsess over real people, I've done it once or twice when I was younger and it's nothing but pain and embarrassment.