Does this exist

Does this exist.

Attached: IMG_20180328_222123.jpg (1242x1764, 307K)

As much as I'd love a manic pixie dreamgirl, I'm reliably informed that they are entirely mythical creatures.

No, it doesn't exist user. It exists for girls though.

anything you see in an online webcomic should be immediately diregarded

>mythical
no, they are just borderline and will ditch you once they got you on the hook

Yes, just be angry Chad.

Nobody will love you if you cannot love yourself.
It's why your relationships go no where.
It's why all of your friendships feel disingenuous, or as if you're missing out on something. You can't connect meaningfully with people if you can't connect to yourself.
Nobody will save you. Everything in life traces back to you.
Past age 25, you can't blame your parents anymore, or your childhood. It's you.
This picture does not exist how you think it does. Nobody will find someone and stay with them if they have depression or suicidal tendencies. If they do, the general consensus by normies is that the "savior" type is equally mentally fucked up, getting some sick pleasure over trying to "save" this poor lost soul.
I've left every guy who's told me he's suicidal. All of my girl friends do the same thing. It's pathetic that you present that side of yourself and expect to be handed love and sympathy back.

Of course not. Nobody will ever care for you enough to help you change anything except your external features so they can feel better about being seen with you.

Dumbass.

Even if she came to existence in my life, i am pretty sure it would be something more like pic related version of this comic

Attached: 1478755300086.png (460x607, 439K)

How do you love yourself if nobody else loves you? Isn't this a chicken-and-egg problem?

>implying it is anyone's job to fix your shit

this is a thing common roasties use to tell themselves without ever understanding it's implications.

>Implying women solve problems.

Attached: 1520815000019.png (635x473, 222K)

>tfw no woman hero to save me

My ex would do stuff like this from time to time. Yes. I'm bitter about life -- not because my failures, but because it's hard and because struggle is always present. There are some okay women out there, even if they have their faults. I'd suggest thinking about things differently.

tfw i basically do this for a girl because i know she'll kill herself if somebody doesnt
but shes only interested in black guys so i can never date her
but if i ghost her she will kill herself cause im her only friend that pretends to care about her
and that will be on my conscience forever

fuck i hate my hellish existence im gonna be a khv forever but keep putting in manic pixie boy energy forever

>you need other people's validation to fucking
How fucking empty are your lives to where you "need" a girlfriend to feel complete?

It Happened To Me: I Repaired A Man's Playstation System And Immediately Evaporated Into Manic Pixie Dream Dust

yea, a fembot i met here is doing that to me
i don't deserve her at all but im happy every day that i get to wake up and have her

Attached: C_elbULXoAEP32m.jpg (1200x1200, 85K)

yes, but not for you user.

>Past age 25, you can't blame your parents anymore, or your childhood. It's you.
not true

people deal with trauma till they die

it's funny because for a lot on icels that's exactly what they think.

>this guy trusts me enough to tell me he is suicidal, something which requires love and support to overcome. Better dump him for the sole reason that he has problems instead of helping him through them.
What a cunt.

Attached: 20275E9D-D266-4A86-878D-C2A14D6C477D.png (808x805, 612K)

Shove your platitudes up your ass. People here have all the self awareness in the world.

If you hurt and abuse someone their whole life they become damaged.

Oh man, I'm almost going to feel sorry for you when it all comes crashing down and you can't cope.

over 9000 hours in ms paint, and the truth.

Attached: reality.png (1090x946, 1.27M)

Sorta
But you're just gonna end up like that guy who committed suicide in his and his ex-gf's apartment

This, men swooping in to fix all of a womans problems is pretty much an expectation, but if a man suggests the other way around women freak out and cry misogyny.

Yes. Then she leaves you.

Attached: IeI2QlO.jpg (1000x1768, 1.35M)

You're a terrible human being. Your argumentum ad populum means nothing but that your girl friends are also terrible people.

maybe you should stop doing that then

what is this comic saying? that the crusader dehumanized and faced to bloodshed?

>being around happy people makes you happy, too
no shit, sherlock

Attached: 1485573753316.jpg (753x707, 331K)

>you can't love yourself
>therefore no one will love you
Explain this logic
>I've left every guy who's told me he's suicidal
>It's pathetic that you present that side of yourself and expect to be handed love and sympathy back.
Seems like you never really loved any of them you
horrible cunt. When someone you love is suffering, you don't back away just like that

Attached: 1492991184659.jpg (418x359, 20K)

Why do you need others to love you to validate you existence? That's why people who tend to crave others affection for that leads to destruction, you are not loving yourself, you are loving they think you are worth loving.
Different user but I agree half way, they can impact you and effect certain parts, but after a point, it's all on you. After all you made the case clear "deal with trauma" they have to manage it and get past it. To refuse to would be like to get a broken leg and just give up in trying to get it healed and fix because it happen and you can't move past that.
1. As being someone that has been on that side of the point, I can tell you it doesn't require love and support, at least not from a lover, if anything it might make you worse when you discover it dosn't help anything or it's temporary and it flashes back on you like withdrawals from a drug.
2. That is a massive amount of responsibility to put on anyone, would you want that kind of work on you? If you say yes why aren't you in those fields that deal with that shit? You can not expect anyone to do for you what you need to overcome on your own. The higher you put into another person the farther it's going to fall.

Maybe women should return the favor. Rather than men becoming bad why not women become good, huh? Oh no wait, that would require work and being a good person and selfless. Women are incapable of that. Sorry I forgot.

god, that's depressing
:(
who made this shit

nice roleplay larpfag

Attached: niceguy.jpg (634x732, 62K)

>other people's love=girlfriend
You're the one here who thinks sex is all that matters.

>If you hurt and abuse someone their whole life they become damaged.
but how many are in that extreme case and how many are just kids that didn't get the dream life they wanted? Dad beats/molests you for years on end then yeah you will need work to be fix but nothing a relationship will fix.

Only if you are Chad.

>Why do you need others to love you to validate you existence?
Because other's approval is literally what makes us humans feel good on a biological level, dumbass.

All he knew was war. It's a very common occurrence with soldiers, you fight to long and that's all you feel comfortable doing.

>WOW I'm supposed to HELP PEOPLE?!?!?!

If you're not a roastie you certainly think like one.

I think he loves war more than his family. He chooses battles over the daily routine of raising family. Probably dehumanized, I think now he enjoys the bloodshed.

the problem is men only do that shit because they want to get women beholden to them, they do it so women feel like they need to repay them with sex. women figured out the con and are milking it so really your true fight is with the men who set up the game. either learn to play or get off the field.

met a guy off here 3 years ago who had been a NEET for several years, could barely keep a part time job and usually quit within 3 months if he got one. he literally pissed in a bottle while in a voice call with me at some point because he was so bothered by leaving his room and interacting with people he wouldn't go to the bathroom (mom kicked him out a while ago and he rented a room, although she still helped him pay rent for a while). absolutely filthy room as well.

he was lonely and sad and i came and comforted him pretty much any time he asked. called him sweet names. sent him physical mail of cute drawings, small gifts, notes, words of encouragement. i loaned him $2,000 at some point even. encouraged him. told him it was bad that he flaked on his job and that i was disappointed each time he quit, but that it was OK, how about we play a game or something? i read books to him to lull him to sleep when he was nervous about social situations, money, his parents thinking he was a failure, etc. motivated and reminded him to clean his room, apply for jobs, do different tasks he needed to do to better is life.

he started keepign jobs longer and longer, eventually progressed to getting full time jobs instead. started taking care of himself more too. acne got better, overall hygiene improved, started being less hostile to people.

3 years later and he is "no longer interested in a romantic relationship".

Attached: wtf_happened.jpg (540x490, 59K)

No not at all. The reverse exists though. The man has to do all the work, no woman is just going to come in your life and love you like that lol.

And yet I guarantee you and your girl friends expect men to listen to all your whiny bullshit.

Women are always the biggest hypocrites.

This is so extraordinarily typical that it's very clear that you're not well socialized and don't really understand anything about society at all

Attached: 1500539066116.gif (240x228, 858K)

I actually had a friend that by himself could drag a group of 6 of us all down and miserable by himself. The kid had issues.

>implying you've been helping people
Let's not be hypocritical as well as contrarian.

What about suicidal girls?
Do we have a chance?
I'm 25 and keep getting dumped

Attached: 1519154895777.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

only if you're ten years old and its your mom

>This is so extraordinarily typical that it's very clear that you're not well socialized and don't really understand anything about society at all
Excellent rebuttal, fren

Attached: 1520660718388.jpg (229x220, 8K)

>I-I'm the norm!
No roasties like you are shitty human beings, you're not the norm not even here.

No. Men have natural confidence and courage to pursue what they want. That's why men do things like put staples in their arms and drink until they puke and put youtube videos up doing things like this. Women are passive by nature, which is why they rarely pursue men, rarely ask them out.

Does this exist? Yes, but probably 0.1% of women. 99.9% of women are submissive and want to be asked out. 0.1% of women are aggressive, dominant.

no they do it because they aren't selfish bad people and we don't like seeing people hurt. We help other men too it's not just women.
Whoever said women are the caring nurturing sex was so wrong.

>I have an anecdote, therefore its true for you, too!
In my case having support from my peers allowed me to get out of my depression, mostly
Saying that a suicidal person needs to figure it out on their own is a good way to get a person to commit suicide
>friend comes out as suicidal
>support him the best I could have, checked to make sure he was okay, relay that I understood what he was going through
Dont assume everyone is a cunt that would leave a friend in a time of need, cunt.
Nice platitudes though. Ill put them next to be yourself and you can do it if you put your mind to it.

Not true at all and in cases of many high success people they don't get chemicals in their brain effected by people's praise and attention. They did what they had a vision for and worried little of what others wanted/thought of them. If anything wanting that is what is keeping humanity back in a bad way.

It's extraordinarily typical.

Do you accept it now that I've retracted the insult?

Attached: jc shrug.jpg (910x822, 127K)

You're not replying to the same person as before, but please, tell me who you've personally helped recently(:

people are assholes, more news at 10

If you're legit, then I'm really sorry that happened to you. He's a piece of shit and he's the type of person who never belonged here. I hope you find a good bf

>Not true at all
You're a complete retard, read a book instead of posting bullshit on the internet.

>many high success people
Such as?
Something tell me it's not you.

>I learned all this while shutting myself in and never seeing sunlight for the past 10 years so it must be true

What about him enamored you?

you really did gods work. i dream of meeting a girl that cares about me every day. you probably made his dreams come true too, if only for 3 years

please pay my rent user. I am 26 and I want to die and im 4000 dollars in credit card debt and unemployed. save me from this fate.

I helped Carl with moving.

>We help other men too
horseshit, if that were true this whole board wouldn't exist

This is what you posted retarded.
>"I'm broken and can't this"
>"I can't handle this either, I'm no stronger than you, I might be weaker"
>"REEEE fuck you! Selfish cunt!

It's why faggots like you never keep people around. You expect them to carry it all without thinking they might have their own demons to deal with.

Attached: 590136741022342456.png (500x350, 13K)

im sorry user
i have no relationship experience but the fact that you have the ability to get into a relationship is a good sign and shows you arent hopeless
just keep trying

Does anyone else here just not like women, just me?

Attached: really lol.jpg (511x509, 36K)

This guy gets it. It's the same reason people avoid depressive people or people with mental health issues in general because their problems bleed into everything they do. It isn't that people don't want to be nice and helpful it's just that this specific brand of people isn't interested in bettering themselves, they're interested in pulling everyone else down with them.

This board isn't screwed over by men, the men here are hurt by women. It's women who attack not men.

Nice bait, you put effort.

good god how much did(or didn't) mommy smother you with love? Yes it sucks they can't handle it but are you going to hold them against that? I mean you have your problems but they can't have theirs?

>someone has a genuine issue and needs help fixing it
>"well fuck them. they might ruin my day."

Attached: Disapointed Pepe.jpg (306x306, 13K)

Huh? First of all the second poster isnt me. Second of all, I dont know what you are responding to. The only other post I have is this one.

What about the time external help made them better people?

I tend to not generalize individuals, so no. I neither like nor dislike women, the same way I neither like or dislike men. If I like someone I like them, if not then not.

>someone in the thread points out that people with mental illnesses can't function in relationships
>always has the most replies
I know this is hard to understand for a bunch of self-diagnosed people who are collective social rejects, but in the real world you get these people help, you don't date them.
I once was going out with a girl a few times a week, it turned into three months and she opened up to me about her depression and suicidal thoughts.
I gave her a tight hug, a kiss on the forehead, and helped her get therapy. You don't date vulnerable, broken people who don't have their lives together,
and Jow Forums is full of vulnerable, broken people who wonder why they can't into relationships.

it happened to me
but only because i'm a 7/10
if i was any lower i guarantee it wouldn't have

still, keep your hopes up if you're a failed normie/cyborg because it could happen at any time

Those people need professional help, someone that has no idea what they're doing and is trying to help is most likely just enabling them.
You see, if you have mental health problems and seek help from professionals and actively try to better your situation people won't mind but you also won't rub it into everyone's face that you have depression or some other illness.

It's not even if they mean too, it's just a factor of their issues. I mean, short of having experience with it, a normal person will not have the inside skills and understanding to deal with someone that's self preservation system is on the frintz and even if they do, it dosn't mean they will have the energy to handle it.

A health relationship is both people holding each other up in times of need. Most people suffering sever depression can not help the other person and it leaves some heavy shoulders on that poor mate that has to deal with their issues and the depressed person.

Women are emotionally enveloped in how they see the world, and their actions in my experiences.
So idk it what it is

Attached: 26231356_10214779340214744_8719707339264952222_n.jpg (148x148, 6K)

Did you pursue relationships?

I don't know at this point it just feels like I will never be good enough

>Those people need professional help, someone that has no idea what they're doing and is trying to help is most likely just enabling them.
A psychologist or therapist can only do so much. A person needs loved ones to help them also.

>all it take is a therapist

Oh, so you're actually a retard and don't know what you're talking about, got it.

You actually care if your one anonymous post is lump in with another post in a thread that will be dead in a few hours?

Attached: 5474785378235890.jpg (480x360, 12K)

unironically yes. why should their problems become my problems?

Sure you do. Do you mind if I ask why you keep getting dumped?

I just settled for my girlfriend. She's kinda fat and ugly, but she knows how to suck a cock, has A1 pussy and treats me like a king.

I don't get the meme that guys are supposed to be rational and gals are the emotional ones. Most of my pals and guys I know in general (including myself) can get very, very irrational and emotional. And especially on Jow Forums you've got lots and lots of emotionally broken men, so I don't really get that, at all.

he's just an idiot
he got memed into Christianity and is like "boy sure is great jesus swooped in and saved me" while.... not remembering the stuff i've done. he still owes me $1,600.
he "just isn't focused on/interested in" a romantic relationship anymore because his focus is on becoming EXTREMELY AUTISM TIER involved "in the church" and "pursuing that" so he just doesn't know where that's gonna lead him and i'm taking the backburner now, because any form of romantic inclinations towards me are sinful.

i wonder what will happen if i completely cut him off.
he has basically "friendzoned" me and still wants to talk every day while asserting that he has no intentions to continue a "romantic" relationship with me or any obligation to remain devoted to me. this is almost the equivalent of an open relationship...

i could communicate well with him initially as we function similarly pyschologically (intp, autism). i was only more functional because i never had nice parents, so i was literally forced to be responsible or die. i still like him. i still hope he comes back around. i cry sometimes.

it truly is not bait.

Then just admit that at the end of the day people are selfish. Stop clouding it in pretty words.

>going to the shops
>cashier tells you that they've been feeling down lately
Are you going to do everything in your power to help them? After all, you should help a person in need.

>A person needs loved ones to help them also.
Yeah that's obviously very helpful and if you happen to not have any relatives that love you you're in a tight spot. It's not impossible, though.
>all it take is a therapist
That just proves that you're too stupid to read, fren.

It's literally true nigga you're the virgin I've dated a lot of girls