Robots eternally BTFO. Why can't you guys stop putting females in the "girlfriend zone"?

Robots eternally BTFO. Why can't you guys stop putting females in the "girlfriend zone"?

Attached: okT8noi.jpg (500x901, 84K)

>tfw can't care enough to read that. The only motivation I have is put toward shitposting.

Attached: 9744482.png (1150x1071, 1M)

completely incorrect. robots put women in the "roastie zone"

>implying I, or anyone in this fine board, can socialize with people.

>waaaaahhh boys won't stop falling head over heels for me beause I'm a girl that shares their interests and is relatable and presumably attractive and we do things together and they catch feels on me because that's the biological imperative fuck them it's so hard being a girl

"Roastie Zone" lmao. Care to elaborate?

Attached: 1522121394375.png (794x716, 574K)

>literally I'm le nice girl
Women are a fucking meme without even trying lmao.

it's satire of the nice guy meme you dip

Because when a girl friendzones you, it's pretty obvious she thinks of you as lesser than other men that she's willing to fuck. I mean, women have fun and are friends with their lovers too. You're just not as good as them in her eyes.

Why would anyone want to continue a relationship where it's obvious you are looked down upon?

You know what the fuck I'm talking about. Women are out there just living their lives, and you robots keep trying to make them into the reason why your life is not optimal.

>She thinks guys only want to be her 'friend'.

Attached: laughing wojaks.jpg (634x650, 45K)

I can accept that women don't owe me sex, but why would they think I owe them friendship or companionship?

Oh my god this. You fucking inbred robots need to learn how to read before spewing this diarrhea

interior feelings just because she doesn't want to fuck you, c'mon. Each woman is an individual with unique preferences. friends is not a fucking consolation prize

Because it really hurts to be around a person you love, knowing you will never be able to express those feelings and have them reciprocated.
Having to constantly suppress it.
Then you inevitably have to see her fall for somebody else, somebody better than you.

It feels bad to be constantly reminded that you're inadequate.
I don't get angry at women for not wanting me, I understand they can't help it.
I could just do without the constant reminder that I'm not good enough and was stupid for ever thinking I could be.

>friends is not a fucking consolation prize
With women it pretty much is, unless that woman happens to be cool as fuck but not especially attractive.

I have other fucking incels to shoot the shit about stuff that matters to me, women have no place in that sphere of people.

Yes but aren't friendships mutually beneficial? Why can't you still remain friends after the rejection anyway?

Attached: 1522109857117.jpg (500x598, 49K)

This is why you ask her out when you only know a little about her.

fuck off with this shit. if you want her romance ways, tell her, and let her fucking reject you. then say "next!" until you find someone interested. if you just kinda keep hanging around hoping she'll make a move without you ever giving her a chance to reject you, don't be surprised if she thinks you want friendship.

Well I don't personally do shit like this but some guys pussyfoot around pretending to be friends with women they don't actually enjoy spending time around in the hopes that one day the'll get a chance to fuck.
Yeah no argument from me.

>if you want her romance ways, tell her, and let her fucking reject you. then say "next!" until you find someone interested

But this is what the post in the OP image is complaining about.

Because you can't simply switch off your feelings

stop obsessing over just one person. give her a chance to react you and move on.

>Robots eternally BTFO. Why can't you guys stop putting females in the "girlfriend zone"?

is this the same shit as putting them on the e-gf zone?

>stop obsessing over just one person

>haha dude just stop feeling that way

>give her a chance to react you and move on.

NO it is not. OP's post is complaining about guys who pretend to want friendship but actually only want love or sex.

shit a girl is justified in writing this. both positions are correct. people gamble with every friendship to the opposite sex, all this is doing is adding a perspective. it's not like friendzoned guys will suddenly be able to control their feelings and settle as friends with their female acquaintances

Yes it is. There is literally no reason a women would want to be friends with a guy but not have sex with him unless he wasn't "good enough" in some way. Girls don't even hide this.
Why would a guy want to be friends with someone who is basically saying "I don't think your genetics are good enough to be allowed to reproduce even though I like your company"? Give me a serious answer to this.
From here, the response women give is "sex isn't the only thing! sex isn't the meaning of life stop thinking like an animal!" But if that were the case, then shouldn't they just let their friends hit it if he desired it that much?
No, you're basically telling us that men need to put up with being told that he isn't worthy of reproducing but STILL be friends with a woman just because she wants another orbiter. Fuck off

reject*** not react. Reread the post please.

Nice reddit spacing faggot.

You need to go back.

Okay?

Attached: 1493695093870.jpg (460x460, 46K)

>stop obsessing over just one person

>haha dude just stop feeling that way

>give her a chance to reject you and move on.

Why would i want to be friends with the person i fuck? They are two totally different categories of relationships.

all my friends are female. some even asked if i was too I never made a move on any of them. I just lost all desire and dont bother.

Attached: 1520942248825.png (500x241, 110K)

>Nice reddit spacing faggot.
>
>You need to go back.
>
>Okay?

>
>

really m kes you think

Attached: I-see-what-you-did-there-rage-face-meme.jpg (550x370, 32K)

That doesn't answer the question whatsoever.
Why should a man want to be friends with a woman who wouldn't have sex with him, even if they are never going to have sex? A woman saying she wouldn't have sex with a man is saying that his genes are not worth reproducing, i.e. he is worthless. Why would a man want to be near a person who thinks that about him?

>pretend to want friendship

When did they do this?

if was gay*

Notice the roastie never mentions WHY she doesn't want to date them.

Could the reason be that she would appear shallow if she did so?

There is literally no reason a men would want to be friends with a guy but not have sex with him unless he wasn't "good enough" in some way. Boys don't even hide this.
Why would a guy want to be friends with someone who is basically saying "I don't think your genetics are good enough to be allowed to reproduce even though I like your company"? Give me a serious answer to this.
From here, the response men give is "sex isn't the only thing! sex isn't the meaning of life stop thinking like an animal!" But if that were the case, then shouldn't they just let their friends hit it if he desired it that much?
No, you're basically telling us that men need to put up with being told that he isn't worthy of reproducing but STILL be friends with a man just because he wants another orbiter. Fuck off

>Implying you need a reason to not date someone and attraction is not subjective.

Attached: 1494180155281.jpg (400x386, 36K)

Nope, false equivalency. If I were gay and I could reproduce with my male friends I would because I think they're all pretty great people.

Sex != reproduction. Sex == fun. Her body told her that it would not be fun to touch you like that. Accept that it's not something personal and move on. Forget all the evopsych explanations

tfw have several female friends because I know nobody in their right mind would ever want to date me so I don't see them as potential girlfriends

This doesn't work at all, for this reason AND because of the fact that we aren't talking about homosexual relationships.
Admit that what I said is the checkmate. There is literally no argument against it. Answer Even if you and a male friend wouldn't ever have sex for whatever reason, by thinking or saying that you would NEVER have sex with him, you are calling his existence as a male worthless. Females as the sexual selectors also have this unique power.

No, the desire for sex as fun IS because of reproduction. You're literally sounding like a moron right now, the reason you want to have sex with someone is because you find them attractive. The reason you find them attractive is because you WOULD hypothetically reproduce with them even if you never plan to or wont in any specific situation or reality.
By saying "It would not be fun to touch you like that" what you're actually saying without the bs and fluff is "you are not worthy of reproducing with me and your genes to not deserve to continue".

have fun dying during childbirth, lol, hope it was worth it

Sometimes the attraction is just not there, you know? You don't have to bloat everything with evopsych nonsense. I mean, most men are able to have close relationships with their female relatives without having the wish to have sex with them. Also
>sex is about reproduction
Not unless you want it to be.

I'm childfree by choice, so any man i choose to have sex with is doomed to not reproduce, lol.

>it's an ambush.. LMFAO

Especially since women are generally pretty shitty to be around. I can put up with it for sex but without that why should I bother?

It is truly a mystery why you have trouble getting laid, lol

Some people take time to warm up to others before they decide if they are interested. Crazy I know.

No, the underlying mechanism for attraction IS because of reproduction, even if you don't plan on actually reproducing with that person.
You don't date a person you wouldn't reproduce with even if you never would in reality and have no plans of reproducing with that person. Denying this is just you trying to weasel out of the reality of the situation.
Every male friend that you have that you wouldn't have sex with, what you are actually doing is saying "you are not worthy of reproducing your genes".
You're purposefully being obtuse to weasel out of admitting it. Even if you don't plan on ACTUALLY having children, the underlying mechanism of your attraction and who you choose to have sex with IS BECAUSE you would reproduce with them. You don't have sex or date people who think are not worthy, are ugly.
By having a male friend but not ever desiring to have sex with him, you ARE SAYING that he is not worthy and his genes don't deserve to reproduce.
Of course this happens for men to women as well, I'm not trying to pretend like it's a female specific thing.

That's what the dating period is for. Implications of possible romance, but each person has time to get to know the other one.

Guys who don't like women get laid all the time, because women mainly care about your looks when determining if they want to fuck you. Women are just as shallow and stupid as everyone else.

No it's not. It takes some people time to determine if they are at all into you like that.

How would this concern friendless robots l0l. Also it's pretty obvious the roastie thinks she's fucking perfect herself and can never be at fault in anything. Doubt anyone really cares what someone that delusional thinks. unless they're the same as her desu

Having friends who are girls seems like it would be a cuck thing to do. Think about it you're spending time and money with a girl and chances are as soon as you drop her at her house her boyfriend is going to fuck her for an hour straight. And then the next day she will call you up and ask her to take her to the movies five minutes after she gets done sucking on chad's dick. If you're lucky you might get a hug from her at most.

Yeah that's it, maybe he just needs to be a nicer guy to get laid...

Attached: GcGihfg.jpg (3300x1840, 481K)

Nice girls don't actually exist. They were all eradicated about 50 years ago. All that's left is a glib facsimile.

It doesn't take time for them to determine if they want Chad.

Attached: chad.jpg (1944x2592, 834K)

This robot ended all of his friendships where the other person didn't consider him their 'best friend' and now is alone with no friends

Attached: 1498046327104.jpg (404x270, 32K)

Here's the thing: you don't know who you want to be with at the start. Sometimes feelings can develop over time when you find that you're getting on well with someone. It's women who lose interest if you don't ask them out right away, guys often gain interest in someone over time.
Also: being too forward is a good way to never get to know any woman. You'll get shut down right away and never get any experience interacting with women, and you'll be awkward and seen as a creep. You'll also be seen as a creep if you ask a girl out after knowing her for a while, apparently. The reason guys don't often want to stay friends is because it can be painful to be around someone you have feelings for, it's best to just cut it off and move on. I've seen a lot of women talk like OP and frankly it makes me very much not inclined to even try to be friends with women, let alone ask them out.

These posts have completely stumped them and stopped them in their tracks. The truth is too powerful, and can not be argued against.
Men and women can't be friends.

Here's the actual situation I'm in, in case you actually give a shit. 95% of my friends are guys I have already dated, and we have all mutually decided that we are not interested in having sex any more. because we're not compatible romantically. oh but wow, their genes were the same this whole time, how did this change happen? like i said, it's because sex is about, "who would be fun to have sex with" not "hurr durr maximize genetics of offspring"

Listen bucko, if humans where so good at sniffing out """genes""" there wouldn't be any offspring with genetic failures and diseases being born.

>actually having female friends
I fell for that meme once, I will take my own life before I ever make that mistake again

Because all women are raging narcissists who assume their mere presence is a gift to you

>aren't friendships mutually beneficial?
What do women offer that Jim the Knowledgeable Fat Guy doesn't? Fact is, men are better at being friends than women. They listen more, they care more, they offer real advice (more than "have you tried being yourself XD"), they have real hobbies, and they actually put effort in. All women do is float around. They disappoint me. And women want male friends because they're better. Why don't they just make female friends? Well simply put, women don't make good friends. They are unreliable.

>if you want her romance ways, tell her, and let her fucking reject you. then say "next!" until you find someone interested.
What about the guys who try this thousands of times and it never works? I feel bad for them because this meme advice is always repeated.

Attraction is pretty much either there or not, right at the start. without a spark there can be no fire.

ITT
>why would I want to be friends with somebody who doesn't want to fuck me?
If everybody acted like this nobody would have any friends and their only relationship would be with their romantic partner.

Get over yourselves. If the only relationship you'd want is one where the other person would fuck you, then why have more than one friendship? Why have any friendship instead of just a bunch of relationships replacing each friendship. Do you want a harem? Is it harem or no friends for you in absolutes? Should those who are "genetically inferior" just live with no friends because nobody would want to fuck them? Wow I'm sure that's a happier and less bitter life than having platonic friendship.

t. bisexual male

>pic related
You chose this path. You had the option to have friends, but you wanted all or nothing, so you got nothing. You've made your bed now lie in it.

Attached: 1419114846483.jpg (923x687, 105K)

holy shit, do you think this is disproving anything I said? This literally proves everything I just said. You still DO think their genes would be worthy of reproducing, that's why you had sex in the first place and why your friendship can last now.
that you decided later that you don't want to anymore literally means nothing against my what I'm saying.

First of all, that's simply not how genetics works. It's a combination function, there is no way to ACTUALLY know whether a child will be healthy and strong or not. Secondly, that's not even the point. The point is the THOUGHT of the genetic fitness that matters. You have sex with someone who you THINK is genetically fit enough and worthy enough to reproduce with. By saying you wouldn't have sex with someone, you're saying you don't think they are genetically fit enough to reproduce with. You're not disproving my argument whatsoever.

>do something a couple of times
>it always leads to the same result
maybe its time to thingk

I have friends and I've had girlfriends. I don't have friends with women who aren't ex girlfriends, and even then I only have 2 friends like that out of the 7 girls I've been with.

actually, the majority of people diagnosed with narcissism are men. take that as you will.

You're forgetting all the unattractive people who slowly become attracted to another unattractive person because they realize it's the only way they'll ever have a relationship. The brain tricks them into thinking their potential partner is attractive after a while. If this didn't happen, only attractive people would ever have sex.

And what if the problem is something you can't change, like being ugly or being a manlet?

real answer: internalized misogyny.
Make friends with a woman who has other female friends. she will probably introduce you to them. Boom, your dating pool just expanded.

>any more
Haha roastie. It's going to be hilarious when you kill yourself after hitting the wall.

>First of all, that's simply not how genetics works
Exactly, which is why your evopsych nonsense doesn't work. There are no underlying mechanisms that try to maximize success, there's just random factors that decide what you find attractive and what not. Sometimes this leads to healthy offspring, sometimes it doesn't. And sometimes it leads to a dead end because you end up being a fag/dyke. You make the fatal mistake and treat evolution as a process with a purpose, when it isn't. And even if it would be, it would most likely be considered a process that's interested in extinguishing species, not in making them prosper because most species that were ever subject to the process of evolution are fucking dead.

So the only thing women have to offer is more dating options? Huh. Really made me think.

>unless they happen to be cool as fuck, but not attractive...

So, it becomes the consolidation prize just because of their physical features? Well, so much for a robot claiming they are not shallow.

When you're ugly, you can try surgery as a last resort. Being a manlet however is tough, I suppose. Maybe go for an actual midget women or a woman that's so tall that she will most likely only find men who are shorter than her anyways.

>so much for a robot claiming they are not shallow.
When has any robot ever claimed that? All people are "shallow." Only people with too much pride don't admit that. Physical attraction is important.

What do men offer that my collection of sex toys doesn't? Fact is, vibrators are better at being lovers than men. They are dedicated, they care more, they offer real orgasms (more than "did you cum? XD"), they know where my clit is, and they actually put effort in. All men do is float around. They disappoint me. simply put, men don't make good lovers. They are unreliable

If they have literally tried thousands of times, then it's time to admit defeat and get a waifu, body pillow, and fleshlight. maybe even invest in a real doll.

Surprising, a roastie shitting up my board. How about you shut the fuck up and GTFO?

Attached: 1514563003241.jpg (531x517, 62K)

user did you ignore my post I literally answered this in the second line: It's not about whether or not the offspring (output of the function) actually IS fit, it's about whether or not you THINK ther person (and thus their offspring) is/will be fit.
user please don't do that again, you made me repeat myself because you didn't posit any new information, nor did you do anything to weaken my argument.

Because feels, never had to do it?

Holy shit, do you think I'm actually trying to debate you?

>sex is all you think about
heh looks like I'm the real winner here, kid
grow up

Also, just because we dated does not mean we had PIV sex.

to address the original topic, remaining friends with someone who rejected you, it's just a constant reminder that you were not good enough for them.
nobody needs that.

I would address this >What do men offer that my collection of sex toys doesn't?

but I rather not since it's an utterly retarded question

Finally, what my brain thinks is genetically fit and what my body tells me to go grind against are two entirely separate things. currently grinding against a degenerate furry

>currently grinding against a degenerate furry
does it at least feel good on you clit?

in my experience this doesn't take time. at least not for women. they know where they stand when it comes to attractiveness, and usually will date someone on their level or lower, usually lower.

what makes you think I'm not already there bro?

Dude it's about markers and signals and has nothing to do with what you think. It's a die roll and nothing more - if we're speaking purely from a biological standpoint.

There is surgery to add height too. it involves repeatedly breaking your legs in a controlled way. worth?