True or false: Women have very little idea of how much men hate them

True or false: Women have very little idea of how much men hate them.

Attached: mudshark.jpg (1514x1648, 251K)

and that is why we steer clear of black women and ghetto women in general.

they are almost always double digit IQ.

She talks like a nigger
THOT PATROLLED

trueeeeeee
true op

>Blackbot here
Low calue women like this love thug dick. This was probably the 100th time Tyrone beat her ass, and she goes on social media to complain, instead of pressing charges.

Why do white women revel in talking like niggers? These women most likely come from a middle class background, it's embarrassing as fuck

The hatred men have for women is limitless, it's also the ones who fuck the most women that have the most contempt for the subhumans.

They love being naughty because they are children.
Thats why they love "trashy" things or bitchy gay guys

It's less that women don't know if men hate them or not, but rather that they actually think when men act positive towards them or give them attention, that it isn't fake/feigned and that the men have any interest in them whatsoever besides the potential for pussy.

Like a girl plays violin for example, a guy just wants to get in her pants and uses the violin as a means to get there by pretending to be interested, but she believes he's actually interested in her violin skills, and wouldn't rather just see her sucking his cock.

Interestingly, also a reason why women's accomplishments and women in authority aren't really held in much regard on a personal basis. Oh, so you're a genius CEO of some top company and the first woman to climb Everest solo and are an olympic archer and have critically acclaimed novels to your name? That's nice. But guys around you aren't giving a shit about any of it, they're just imagining what face you'd make when they grab you by the hair and bend you over the table to fuck you. Someone who thinks that of you, can't take you seriously.

Fugly coal digging roastie should've been beat to death.

Attached: 1516840583713.jpg (650x622, 54K)

lmfao @ sis checking her

This dumb white chick got with a thug and now gonna act like she been through some Lifetime heroine story so she can look down on others. Dumb bitch.

Hoho this reminded me something
>be me
>enjoy just walking through the streets
>walk near an apartment building
>the street is empty, only occasional cars ride by
>see a white girl crying going out of the building she's around 40 yards away from me
>hmmm slow down
>A WILD NIGGA APPEARS
>didn't see me or didn't care
>he chases her
>they talk
>she tries to leave
>he yanks her and yells
>she starts going back into the building with him
>she gives me a glance almost felt like she was pleading for help
>I smirk, turn around and keep walking
>think to myself "BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL"

>This was probably the 100th time Tyrone beat her ass
This is actually true. no really you are spot on monkey man

she is so happy on her avatar pic

Neither since woman and men are individuals.

Attached: 1500437681073.jpg (2660x3000, 1.78M)

America is so fucked

Attached: gfffggfgfggfgfgffg.png (589x283, 59K)

Stop messing with my bro

Attached: 352E250F-5E43-424C-AC96-4EF81F456EAB.jpg (500x735, 102K)

>mar 22
>just 10 days later
>regurgitates platitudes that apply to herself yet she's too stupid to see it
Roasties don't deserve the right to vote

No really, neighbors said she was repeatedly getting slapped around and the cops called on them all the time. She continued to stay til they eventually stopped calling and i guess he left her

Attached: blacked.jpg (1286x800, 237K)

This x100. The key pitfall of feminism is that men have never been and will never be attracted to women for their career, hobbies, or accomplishments. The only men who are attracted to that stuff are soyboys in denial. Females are literally just sex toys and food-makers to us, we could give a rats ass about everything else. Having a meek, submissive personality is a plus though

Attached: 15BD34F4-16EA-423C-94B8-1A1C5D8E5BD1.png (665x699, 677K)

I'm so glad her vote is equal to mine

It's pretty obvious why that most companies are introducing female only sections just to give them notice of their skills. They are fully aware that of the reality, but they take with further with feminist propaganda rather than actual skilled women. Even if they didn't enforce feminist propaganda are basically in a lose/lose situation. Examples include having female writers for engineering and cs articles, Spotify's female section and the recent male/female artist ratio, then Artstation's Female artists week. Otherwise it's a rare to find a female with skill recognition regardless if she's cute or below 4/10.

Not saying you're wrong but do you have anything to back your second claim up? I think there are certainly chads that hate woman - I know of a few - but that's more due to cultural background imo. Saying the ones that fuck most hate woman the most seems to be disproven by this board

...and farm attention. Probably to get with a new Jamal

And they claim to be the rational sex for not thinking with their libido

as i suspected, just another toll payer

Attached: every time.jpg (607x781, 94K)

>muh whites think ill of us because of our color
>we've arbitrary decided that no white should be allowed to say "nigga" because of their skin color

fucking NIGGERS

White women who midshark deserve whatever violence they have acted against them.
Why the fuck would you live with a fuckin lower fuckin level of hominid?
They can't even build their own fuckin civilisation beyond tents and famine.

Haha silly user, haven't they told you that white man is the sole reason black people all around the world suffered, suffer still and will suffer in all eternity? That's right, it's YOU fault.
The chick up there at least fights this injustice by dating a victim of YOUR colonisation and slavery.
Someone has to

jesus christ it's a literal monkey

women were a mistake

LMAO that's so sad that women are so predictable a random guy on Jow Forums guessed the whole story

I have a feeling it's because they don't feel they can meet the even meager standards of white men.

Because it makes daddy mad! Women are literal children so you have to see their behavior from that perspective.

Hey blackbot. why do so many black girls gotta be obnoxious and loud bitches?

How can you see a woman being beat and think the biggest problem is a word she's using?
It's the worst when women side with men over women, no matter the group.

wtf race is that
LA MONSTROSIDAD, EL SQUIDWARDO

dumb bitch deserved it, act like a hood rat get treated like one

>person beats you black and blue
>it was SO hard to leave said person

Attached: 1520108407422.png (466x490, 36K)

What if they threaten to beat you if you leave them?
Checkmate, atheists.

True. The majority of men hate women, its just a matter of degree. Some are really serious about it and go out of their way to abuse women but most of us are just angry that they have so much power and are irresponsible with it. I have to imagine all these beta orbiters start to hate women after being rejected and used ao much.

Personally I like a lot of women but I'm redpilled about them, I recognize that they are stupid and do shit without thinking. Im mostly nice but sometimes I do take the opportunity to emotionally hurt them as revenge and I also want to spank the shit out of all of them.

I don't think most men hate women. I think just about everyone is pretty frequently fucking infuriated them but that's not hatred.

I have a really vivid memory from when I was a little kid on the subject. There was a girl who lived a few houses down from my grandparents, I can't even remember her name anymore but she was among my first crushes. I had been over at their house for awhile playing with her and came back to my grandparents upset about something. My grandfather was talking to another neighbor, a grizzled old carpenter named frank when I came in. After talking to my grandfather a bit frank looked at me and asked "so you like girls?" to which I guess I said yes because he followed it up with "we'll then I'm sorry kid, you're fucked."
Frank was a wise man.

Fuck man, some women have terrible taste aesthetically.

That dude looks ugly as fuck.

I told you guys women are dating women beaters,criminals,bullies,drug addicts, and cheaters.