Jow Forums BTFO by feminist rap video

Well Jow Forums, feminists made a rap video specifically calling you out and they basically wiped you out.

How do your broken, defeated selves respond to this? This video has left you incapacitated with no will left to fight.

Attached: r9k.jpg (915x502, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B1ZD1_m7-0E
youtube.com/watch?v=Kppx4bzfAaE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>feminist rap video
I'm sure it's just as cancer as it sounds.

i dont watch youtube
nor rap
nor feminists
sorry

oh im sure that song with the bad pixel art video will really show me

Attached: 1321856481403.jpg (300x244, 12K)

Post a link or archive weenie

Attached: IMG_4404.jpg (538x789, 74K)

They should try harder, because if it wasn't for this thread I wouldn't even know about it.

wheres the link so I can laugh at them

youtube.com/watch?v=B1ZD1_m7-0E

>Kevin tagged his mates in his facebook comments
>Watches Rick and Morty
>Comments on YouTube
>Le alt right
Kevin is nothing like the average robot. All of this shit is more applicable to nu-Jow Forums or the_donald.

Nice try feminazi

Attached: A6A689E7-921A-40E4-8B7F-8A09DF77CB73.jpg (250x250, 27K)

>quote rick and morty verbatim
Only good line, everything else made me feel like I was going to vomit. Also, how long have they been transitioning?

Interesting that comments are disabled on the video. I guess feminists can't stand up to criticism.

OH NO NO NO NO NO
>wheeze

Attached: TomBollocks.png (731x515, 304K)

>33 likes compared to over 2,000 dislikes
... Nice

Attached: th (1).jpg (474x461, 19K)

10/10
They surpass many of our own autists.

Attached: 1462688276800.jpg (514x536, 32K)

Don't worry. Some of us will send death threats to their social media pages.

Attached: 1481206737618.png (600x602, 173K)

I feel sad now why do I feel sad now

because you have cancer now

They have a pretty good hook/rhythm on the beat 2bh.

No wait, I take it back. They fucked up the rhythm around the time they started ragging on Kevin.

Are you serious? This is worse than Rappin' for Jesus
youtube.com/watch?v=Kppx4bzfAaE

Men today are proof that feminism is correct. Why else do they get so butthurt when they get called out on their bullshit? Men are fags

>butthurt
>by that nonsense
you need to try harder, and apply yourself. but here's a (You) anyway.

Attached: 1520705473050.png (1022x731, 643K)

People keep making stuff like this. It's true, but what they never realize is that they're no different than the people they're making fun of

Attached: 15104445.gif (500x377, 848K)

This really captures the central conflict going on in the world today. Normies use the government and centralised mass media to belittle those who express their opinions freely on the internet and aggress against the very right of people to speak freely on the internet, while pretending to care about and value freedom on the internet.

Two talentless, uninteresting, unfunny women happen to have jobs on a "comedy" show run by a government mass-media organisation because women demand certain privileges including free jobs and so government organisations like the WGEA (Workplace Gender Equality Agency [they had to rename it from the Equal Opportunity for Women in the Workplace Agency because that was too obvious...even though literally 99% of what they do is increase privileges and workplace access for women while completely ignoring huge sections of the workforce where males are socially excluded] make sure all these jobs are reserved for women, pushing actual organic talent OUT.

They make references to Jow Forums in the year 2018 in order to get 'street cred', a good 10 years too late for it to be even remotely insightful or new comment. The "comedy" is half-assed and attempts to act like they're DELIBERATELY being corny because they'll never get a genuine laugh from the audience... I mean what fucking audience is even watching this crap in 2018? I don't know a single person under 30 who would watch the ABC, even on their online site. The ABC is for boomers and cat-lady roasties at this point, that's it.

Anyway I don't know anything about the story they're referring to or if it's real... but considering the ABC has a clear misandric bias to anyone who isn't employed by it and thus afraid to speak up, so why shouldn't people critique possibly political biased messaging in children's programming?

People like you deserve the gas chambers. Do us a favor and neck yourself.

Attached: 304512e-1.png (659x386, 283K)

while your critique is correct, you've spent far too much time and energy on this idiocy.

>Silly men, complaining about how feminism ruined their dreams
And yet these are the same people who complain nonstop about how the imaginary "patriarchy" is keeping western women down

Attached: iStock_000015568904Small1.jpg (566x848, 311K)

>everyone that doesn't agree with our video or has different opinions to what we present must be a misogynistic nazi troll neckbeard with no life

>H-hey stop disliking our video you insecure fags!!

Attached: 1469959038140.jpg (1111x597, 379K)

My critique isn't based around this specific video alone, though. My critique is about larger society. It's much wider, this video just gave an opportunity to point this out.

I mean seriously, the few times I've actually caught even a few moments of the ABC recently, it was almost unbelievable. Show after show about female detectives living in a world dominated by murderous, dumb, woman-beating men... actually when I was a kid I watched a show on the ABC hosted by a guy named James Valentine. All the kids my age would know this guys name... the last time I saw something on ABC was about two years ago very briefly, it was this guy I'd come home to every day as a kid being lectured by a bunch of roasties as they discussed their feminist interpretations of recent Disney movies, with him having to pretend to find their opinions insightful.

I think this trend is significant and worth noting.

I honestly feel nothing at this point. These people just feel irrelevant to me.

Well give me the link or fuck off you retard. Put some effort in next time.

>proving how retarded people are on Jow Forums

maybe the sluts are right, nah your just not very bright.

i still try to watch rage every so often
every january they play whole episodes of countdown all night

Attached: rage.jpg (300x170, 16K)

>Claim to care about free speech
>Closes all comments

Attached: 2018-03-29 19_00_19-The Internet Song - Tonightly With Tom Ballard - YouTube.png (303x82, 2K)

Wow this is worse than those anti drug raps schools force kids to watch.

Shut the fuck up, you stupid faggot. t

Maybe YOU should put in more effort to check the thread and see if someone posted the link, you fucking mongoloid.

I hate Australian bourgeoisie so much.

the asian one is hot
interesting to see that they group "le science is based" reddit and memey watchers with pol tier internet trolls, i guess its a "us and then everyone else" kind of deal
good content tho desu, the song was kinda catchy and as far as tv content goes was pretty informed

would have not actually been that bad If they actually could rhyme.
Also, 39 likes to 2k dislikes? I didn't know that was possible. But to be honest, the only people who are probably truly upset about this are the people who were described in this "rap"

Attached: 1509788813861.png (175x108, 37K)

i muted it and scrolled the video so only the subtitles would show up on the screen

Attached: 7675676.png (704x396, 366K)

>it's a big network, an open forum that allows the expression of opinions where people have discussions with their different points of view
>woah! that sounds pretty happy!
>well, no, it's actually pretty crappy

Why would open exchange of different ideas be "happy"? It can be happy, but only if everybody agrees on you, and then it would be a hugbox and not an open platform.

And why are they talking about some ambiguous "kids show being attacked by alt-right trolls"? What is the name of the show? What are they talking about? Because the only time I see some social media outrage against some fucking TV show or movie or game it's usually because some fat feminist cows found something offensive. Like that fan artist who drew wrong kind of art about that gay dad dating simulator, and then got doxxed by SJWs and got death threats.

Attached: aaahhaaha.jpg (485x461, 35K)

this. OP is just promoting his shitty femminist video by trying to b8 a negative reaction out of us

Is being a feminist the female equivalent of a neckbeard weeaboo with a katana?

This is feminists pretty much saying they want the internet to be one big leftwing hug box where everyone agrees with each other and dissenting ideas are banned.

Some of the worst of the worst neckbeards are also feminists.

Attached: artist is a dude.jpg (640x480, 209K)

It's cringey but they are 100%. Alt right retards are the cancer of the internet. Can't talk about a video game on /v/ nowadays without some retard complaining there's too many minorities in it.

>an open forum that allows the expression of opinions
>where people have discussion with their different points of view

Doesn't even rhyme, what the heck

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 60K)

>mfw these losers are so scared of people's opinions they disable the comments section
also the whole video was just a strawman "argument" anyway

No it wasn't. They pretty much described the average alt righter to a T.

t. someone who used to be alt right

Perhaps r/gaming is more your taste.

So insecure they disabled the comments. They know that they are sexist, bigoted leftists and don't want to admit it.

alt right has become a buzzfraze i lose all respect for a person that uses alt right in the wrong context because if they do it just screams bias

Just.
Just the number of dislikes shows what I think of the video

Attached: Capture.png (158x68, 1K)

>described
I think you mean strawmanned

lmao'd funny af

>imagery of hell
Reported for hate content.

COMMENTS
DISABLED

EVERY.FUCKING.TIME
lmao

>the asian one is hot

Attached: 8C36DECF-6EA0-44B0-8E21-D547987FFE99.png (601x601, 381K)

By the Godzzz....

Attached: 1388359158322.jpg (247x248, 62K)

Guys this is by the ABC, it's an Australian TV broadcasting network that is partially funded by the government.

Those two women would have just been actors paid to read a script.

And the fact that this is government funded propaganda is supposed to make it better?

Fucking hell that's why all of those people where whining about it being tax funded on facebook. Australia is kneecapping itself real bad

The government barely funds them anymore, they cut back their budget by 70% and they had to fire like 1000 employees the other thing is so one is ever going to see this shit and no one here cares about it.

yeah
at least it's intentional information warfare and they're being annoying on purpose
of course, this shit would be a second-amendment punishable offense in America

cute rap tbqh

We did it user, we saved reddit!

Why did i clink the link, and set my gaze on this jew creatura!?

Attached: 20180329_051644.png (410x411, 106K)

>i dont like this thing so it is propaganda!
>infowars / r/thedonald / pol have the same views as me so when they say anything it is the truth!
wew lad, classifications shouldnt just go one way
a big chunk of the videos argument is a call to be more considerate of others views online and not start an unnecessarily personal shitstorm over every little thing.
a free and open discussion on the internet is a very positive and beneficial thing, but if we went to the childrens tv show video they talked about in the song i would assume the general discourse to be hateful and personal rather then arguments focusing on an underlying issue

>he doesn't like propaganda
>this means he has to be an alt-right nazi redditor drumpfkin Jow Forumsack!
This is you.

Feminists pretending they're content when they're clearly single childless and hating it.

>comments disabled

Every time.

Where are this bitch's teeth?

Lmao

>he has a strong dislike of content that is considered centre left in the country that it was produced in
>his dismissal of its view suggests he has 'right wing' views, and his strongly worded response to it indicates he has strong views 'left wing ideals' and thus likely browses/posts in one of the aforementioned forums in some form
seems like a logical step to me user

Interestingly, the next video on their chanel was an economic comedy piece where they interviewed some guy from a policy institute that wanted to cut corporate tax and reduce the role of government, its not like everything in media is one way

strong views against 'left wing ideals'

Not the user you're responding to.

This video was produced by a government funded mass media organisation. This means that the people who wrote this "comedy" sketch have privilege - they have the privilege of having their voice distributed to a huge audience. They use this voice to talk down at people who simply comment on the internet, they're also implying through their characterisation that most people who comment negatively online are somehow aligned with various mentalities and movements. It's basically bullying.

The fun thing you do with these people is simply replace a few of their characterisations and you see how nasty this is. What if they made a video talking about aboriginal guys who rant on the bus about racism as being "sore losers" the way they try to imply that men who speak out against feminist content (or what they perceive as being feminist content) are 'guys who can't get girlfriends'? Obviously that would be nasty and rude, and especially coming from a government backed MSM. In fact government media outlets DID once promote such racist views. Not being able to see the parallels here is the issue. They're doing the exact same thing.

They disabled the comments on a video in which they pretend to care about "free speech", comments which are already moderated for racism and so on. It's always these government-backed or big corporate propaganda campaigns that do this, because they know the comments will expose their bullshit and show what people really think. Would comments arguing AGAINST the alt-right not also show up? The only way they'd get censored is if the ABC wanted to. They silence all sides because it's propaganda\click-bait that attempts to get attention by baiting people against one another.

It appears that this video made quite an impact in your life enough to make you initiate a discussion about it.
Feminists are offended about women being oppressed.
All of you are offended about feminists being offended about women being oppressed.
The quality of the vid and beat is cancer yes, but other than that, they make a p good comment.

Firstly it is important to notice that the abc comedy channel disables comments on every video, no matter its content
In essence though i do agree with you, some of those jokes were specifically targeting and stereotyping "virgin young white males" in a way that would not be accepted if it was another group like abos. one could argue that this stereotype is justified(this board is a very good example in itself), but that is still unfair as one could justify aboriginal hate by posting the "iq by race" charts one might see on pol for example.
if this was a more 'serious' segment on the nightly news or one of their discussion shows rather then a skit show, there would definitely be atleast some differing perspectives and views on issues(for example, "the conversation" is one show on the same channel that does this really well from the very little i have seen of it). having this style of presentation and differing views though would really dull the jokes and the musical quality of the rap though(i did chuckle to the part on rick and morty).

No they don't.

How come these cunts don't take on the rap/hip hop industry?

It's way more muh-soggynistic and prevalent than dorks on 4 chan.

>the imaginary female in their vid is still just a vapid cupcake and dog posting idiot.

>feminists

>Firstly it is important to notice that the abc comedy channel disables comments on every video, no matter its content

Ok, so they're afraid of people commenting on any of their videos.

>if this was a more 'serious' segment on the nightly news or one of their discussion shows rather then a skit show, there would definitely be atleast some differing perspectives and views on issues...

The ABC carries this bias into lots of its mainstream coverage. Any story you go to on the ABC news website that remotely mentions 'domestic violence' will link back to a series of 'thematic news' pages they've had up for over a year which frame everything in terms of women as the primary\exclusive victims and males as the primary\exclusive perpetrators. All you have to do is replace "male" with "abo" or "non-white" and it's clear how biased this would be, but lots of their mainstream coverage is full of this bias, and the few times they offer "alternative perspectives" like to allow an MRA to talk or something, they usually frame that 'alternate perspective' in ways that privilege their already established bias.

>having this style of presentation and differing views though would really dull the jokes

This is always the excuse, "oh this is just humour! So our bias is justified!", but why don't they make a similar video about blacks or physically disabled people or women or something? It's no different to the guy who insults and humiliates you and then claims "just bantz, bro! Take a joke!" Especially when this IS NOT HUMOUR, it's just dry roasties with free comedy writing jobs who can't come up with any comedy, so they insult innocent people.

I'm a virgin white male and I don't like being lumped in with the alt-right.

Wasnt as triggering as i thought it would be. I kinda agree kevin sounds like a faggot.

I'm more triggered by how they described 'normal internet use' than the criticism directed at us. Kevin sounds like a massive faggot though.

he kinda looks like the wife from bobs burgers. pretty hot desu

>Feminists
>Rap

Wait, I thought rap objectified womyn, and such ?

>>having this style of presentation and differing views though would really dull the jokes
>This is always the excuse
news and comedy arent necessarily equivalent, while news reporting promoting solely views like the song does would be biased and degrading, people are less likely to base views and expect proper views in skits. does that excuse the way this video stereotypes groups? no, but i would think that there definitely is more wiggle room with what anyone can get away with in a skit then in news, and as such they shouldnt be directly compared. Comedies like housos and the chaser on the abc have used comedic negative stereotypes for all sorts of different groups of people in the past and most people find these depictions to be adequate for tv. kev the kiwi and unemployment benefit recipients in general on housos, the chaser skit where they dressed up as muslims breaking into the big international political thing are all examples of 'marginalised' groups being satirised in comedy

>I'm a virgin white male and I don't like being lumped in with the alt-right.
this

stereotypes can be really hurtful when targeted to individuals. in some ways i see 'white privilege' similarly, statistically on a macro level it definitely exists(just like stereotypes do), no one would argue against a white child being more likely to succeed in a western country then a middle easterner who's parents dont know english, but if thats taken to an individual level it can be really hurtful and negative.

> music from the left

This is going to be good.

Why do women complain about privilege this privilege that, but then when men start to take a step back from society they panic and start being even ruder cunts?

>be a white woman
it's white menz that have the privilege!
really rustles my jimmies.

haha, aIright, you got me

alt-right absolutely btfo'd

Attached: 1459287332440.png (691x801, 475K)

I thought it was pretty funny desu

Doesn't the high dislikes sort of prove their point?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Centaur no Nayami - 12 [1080p].mkv-00_17_38-2017-09-24-20h39m35s737.png (1920x1080, 908K)

In comparison to the feminist "rap" this sounds actually good.

This, at least they managed to actually rhyme the lyrics at the right times unlike the feminist """rap"""

>But Kevin hates his job and women won't date him, because he likes to quote Rick and Morty verbatim
Only funny quote everything else is gutter trash.

yeah it's worse that you put that bullshit on a kids facebook page, more-so that kids even have facebook. Fucking retards.

What evil creatures made this spawn? No human can give birth to such an abomination.

these desperate idiots are always the last to know something

Attached: 1504998405140.jpg (361x351, 15K)

>>>/lolcow/
pls fuck off

Attached: 1519749258402.png (720x540, 126K)