Any other female neets here? How do you personally deal with it...

Any other female neets here? How do you personally deal with it? How often does the thought of suicide pop up in your head?

Attached: IMG_9890.png (598x481, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_fF3BTujJD0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

me, life is shit
I've been depressed for 6+ years, thinking about suicide everyday
I kinda have friends and I try to act normal around them but I'm still pretty awkward
I try to cope by smoking a shitload of cigarettes

when i'm not playing vidya every now and then

You sound like someone I know, you in the South?

have you tried becoming an annoying fitness girl?
start an annoying fitness blog to get some internet neetbux from affiliate marketing

>accepted to ivy league school
>didn't go and become neet instead

it's so funny

lmao no, I'm italian, but I'm sorry for your friend because living like this is hell

>tfw no neet girl to rescue and adopt as live-in maid with benefits

I haven't been a neet for long, but I guess discord keeps my mind off of it and makes me happy most of the time. Suicide pops into my head sometimes cause I'm depressed, but honestly not as much as I might have thought it would before I got sick given what my situation now is.
I don't know how I'll manage if things just keep getting worse.

Not a girl but..

>30
>NEET since age 16
>Live with parents in 5 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom, Double Garage, Home Gym
>House is 100% paid off, no mortgage/rent
>My name is on the deed, so house is 100% mine when parents are dead

I wonder how many used up holes are going to move in with me when my parents are gone? lmao, GOOD LUCK CUNTS

At least many are in your situation in italy, so you shouldnt feel too bad.
I am from greece and many of my friends are either NEETs or work dead-end jobs. It's just how things are in PIIGS.

I felt like killing myself every day, but music and video games were there for me.

My father just passed away and I got a house that was completely paid off and will be getting about $400,000. Feels weird, man. I'm fixing it up with that money and will probably die alone with my collection of video games.

Attached: 68277.jpg (225x350, 46K)

feels bad man, hope it can get better for you eurosis

>Ywn get a sad neet gf
Why live

Attached: 1522227442977.png (675x547, 50K)

Any of you female neets ever considered camwhoring or prostitution?

Theyre probably all ugly bodies/faces.

>implying anyone would pay to see me naked

Good joke

Need me a disgusting loser girlfriend desu. My kik is gokysfaggot hmu with that gay shit ladies.

Fat and unshowered?

short skellington with mosquito bite tits.

Ginger too, I've got the whoooooole package

I'm a prude and not particularly attractive.

Female NEETS sit around all day, don't lift, and eat shit.

Male NEETS exercise, lift and eat well.

Thats actually really hot..
Smol, thin girls with flat chests are my weakness

If the curtains match the drapes you will for sure get fans.

And they also masturbate. Could keep doing what they are doing now but simply switch on a webcam when they masturbate and earn easy money from doing what they do anyway.

i am ginger einstein everything is carrot red.

Nice. You don't live in PNW do you? I might know you.

ALL YOU NEET ROASTIE THOTS SHOULD JOIN MY HAREM. PAPAS GOT ENOUGH LOVE TO SPREAD AROUND

Attached: 5A8C2D1F-4010-485D-A195-78B4BE8E45C9.jpg (640x640, 237K)

You in WA?

Get lost tripfag. You're a waste of human life and should kill yourself immediately.

There are probably several hundreds gingers in the pacific northwest, and you say you might know me? I dont leave the house, stop being creepy.

>tripfag
>there is no trip

I know you. I'm outside your place rn actually. Come to the window and wave back

Wave back please

MT
I know a lot of weird redheads. What can I say.

Hey I think I know you too! Is this you?

Attached: profilepic.jpg (150x150, 30K)

SHIT! She knows...

i think about it a lot but i don't have a camera or phone and never even taken a selfie

Sure, I want to get lost in those beautiful eyes of yours.

You don't need those to be a prostitute.

I want to stomp on your nigger skull until you lose your eyes.

Fine. I'll be the one to message you "Chad" since you're clogging up my thread

don't i need to set up a page online or something

youtube.com/watch?v=_fF3BTujJD0

Who knows where the fembots go.

Baby girl, nothing would make me happier than to fill you up with beautiful white babies and to curb stomp niggers with you

No. Just walk downtown in a skimpy outfit in a lowrent area and pray they pay you and don't rape you.
OR
You could just make a tinder and have guys message you and find a bf

You can find johns on Jow Forums or reddit even. As long as you don't explicitly mention money for sex you can post on /soc/ for example. Or even here.

You are all lucky as fuck in the scope of things but you have chosen to be lazy and as a consequence are now in misery despite your circumstances being objectively fortunate.
You deserve to feel like shit.

All you neet ladies should kik me, Big Papa Chad has enough love to spread around

Thats a bit uncalled for user. You don't know their whole stories

i really wanted to go but i couldn't afford it and the scholarship they offered would cover barely any of it. so now i still live in the ghetto

Attached: 1445269181009.png (600x583, 346K)

Once two underage girls approached me while I was driving and offered themselves. They didn't need a phone. It also didn't work so take that with a grain of salt.

Your profile picture just screams autism

Attached: IMG_9892.png (750x1334, 104K)

>tfw can't even have sex even if someone wanted to do it with me because of perma yeast infections in both holes

how do I get a neet GF.
I want someone I can take care of and protect and treasure.

Have you tried to get them treated?

You should message me, since when does a little autism stop a self described depressed robot?

Attached: D1978045-2D51-44B5-A59E-AB1787B53292.jpg (640x732, 77K)

female hikis aren't a thing.

What's your occupation user? Are you looking for a house wife?

This. I have a solid job, been told I'm handsome quite a bit, but I'm so socially retarded I dont even have a chance

Another user but I have a 6 figures job and could afford a housewife. Can you cook and clean and bear children?

I wish you were right user
I hate being so sick

currently I'm a uni student, but I plan on being a patent attorney and they get paid a fair amount.
and I guess you could describe what I want as a house wife. but like I just want someone I can come home to at the end of the day that will be happy to see me and wants my attention.

You mean you are a fucking beta cuck my guy, your future wife is probably going to cheat on you that is considering the small chance you might even acquire one in the first place

That's actually sad. :(

Attached: Enoch Powell Friend's Silence.png (502x1534, 12K)

I want a gf who will go on a Bonny & Clyde type thing with me until we get wasted by the cops

Ok killer. Talk is cheap on a keyboard isn't it?

don't worry all you gotta do is open your legs and a million desperate beta fags will knock on your door.

>bear children

You don't want my genetics, user

Not that guy. What do you think the issue is?

Self hating girls are cute. Got any cutting scars? If so.. yum

If no children, then we cannot get married. You will just be my fucktoy housekeeper. That okay still?

Shut the fuck up nigger before you catch this dick. The only thing cheap is gonna be the enema you need after getting pumped full of my thick moist cum

that is fine because I don't want any.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little shit? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Im the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youre fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnt, you didnt, and now youre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youre fucking dead, kiddo. Finna beat your ass

>Finna beat your ass
Original

>typical beta resorting to copypasta when confronted by an alpha
No matter how hard you try you will never stop being a virgin cuckold at the end of the day

Attached: 96F8B8DD-34AA-4985-BF81-B15ACBA4C13D.jpg (640x903, 196K)

>tfw trying to find fembots to chat and maybe engage in online hobbies with
>none of them have ever responded
>not even interested in sex, just friends

The mere sight of an alpha male is enough to trigger neet roasties and virgin cuckolds into a tantrum. >actually thinking you could date a femanon from r9k
Keep living out fantasies in your imagination while you sleep alone tonight just like every night to come, beta

Attached: 16FD0342-3B60-4010-AC72-E005BB4EA471.jpg (695x779, 155K)

dude, your shitposting isn't even funny or good. Go back to /b/

I'd want a neet gf as long as she wasn't too fucked up in head and was capable of love and affection. I see so many women on here talking about they hate kids, that's the biggest red flag there can be for a woman.

Are you really italian? I am too: are you from the north or the south?
Anyway, I'm sorry you're suffering like this.
I'm not in the same situation as yours but believe me when I say I know how being without goals or objectives feels like: for what is worth, I'm sure that with a little help things can get better.
This is my first post on Jow Forums: I hope I haven't fucked up in some way

The fact you think you could somehow get a girlfriend on an r9k thread seems like a better shitpost by far, my guy.

You fucked up big time buddy. You have no idea how horrible your first post is or the repercussions to come. Prepare for sleepless nights, and never ending depression.

you're the idiot posting his contact info.. >>>

>the insecure user vs the chad shitposter
I posted it because I want you to message me baby boy. Why keep big papa waiting?

You sound enormously gay. And fat.

There aint nothing gay about two bros pounding the fuck out of one anothers assholes day and night fucking like hung cowboys deep deep deep into that virgin boypussy.

I belive that you'll be fine if you actually succeed in fixing it up. Even just planning these things, hiring contractors etc. isn't exactly easy.

That being said, godspeed with your house. I hope it'll end up comfy as fuck.

Ooh.
So tell me, great mr. Chad: since you're "obviously" such an expert, how can I improve the quality of my future posts?

Never believe anything women say, no girl will be able to relate to you, in reality these girls are just fishing for attention in a pool of disgusting insecure failures of men in order to boost their self esteem. A female robot is a oxymoron, any woman no matter how ugly or stupid they are are always surrounded by dick, and will always have a tidal wave of thirsty men crashing towards them. No woman will ever be desperate enough to date anyone from this board of betas

>"""""""""""fembot"""""""""" thread
reminder that if you Bump this thread you're partially responsible for the state of nu-r9k.

Says the gay tranny spammer.

Ok, this'll be my last reply to you: getting into a stupid argument is the last thing I want right now.
I'm even pretty sure you're baiting me, or trolling me or whatever.
But it's alright, I don't care.
I only wanna say that, okay, maybe you're right: maybe no woman is able to relate to me, maybe there really are no "female robots", maybe they're all trying fishing for attention.
But what if those people were really hurting?
Look, my original post was merely an attempt at showing a tiny little bit of empathy to a fellow compatriot (although a stranger).
If they, then, decide to laugh at me for said meek attempt, so be it: I'll probably never know, anyway.
So, in short, I only wanted to do a good thing. Even if it'd end up biting me in the ass.
That is all.
Have a good day.

What a failure of a thread. No tits were posted.

>I kinda have friends

Attached: 156616845135.jpg (306x306, 14K)

teatz or gtfo

aaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Would any girls be willing to talk to a disgustingly obese hamplanet male?