From that first puff... you know you're enjoying a quality product. Hello user...

From that first puff... you know you're enjoying a quality product. Hello user, I'd like to tell you today about a new and exciting tobacco product from the masters at RJ Reynolds. This new full flavored Camel cigarette is bound to give any cigarette on the market a run for its money. Made from only the finest blend of Turkish and North American tobacco strains, we have put together a smoke with a fuller body, better flavor, and essentially tarless finish. It doesn't stop there though either. The lush tobacco is encased in fine burning paper, using only natural ingredients to ensure fire retardation and a long pleasurable smoke. Apprehensive because of new reports on cigarette tar causing health problems? No need to worry my friend, we use only the finest cotton micropore filter technology to ensure that over half of tar is eliminated with each draw. Your lungs might even get cleaner! In conclusion, if you want a quality smoke, choose Camel, a true cut above the rest and fine tobacco product for the modern American smoker.

Attached: camel.jpg (378x500, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1Tm3QUZqyij
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i was thinking about smoking today, kills people, but so does alcohol and overconsumption of food esp sugar and yet neither are demonised

Did this in one take.
vocaroo.com/i/s1Tm3QUZqyij

>alcohol and fatty mcfoods aren't demonized
Are you retarded?

Attached: 10502091_950906001615627_102869540151344312_n.jpg (450x600, 26K)

not to the extent cigarettes have been

Get that shit away from me, poison salesman. Never smoked never will smoke. So smoke my cock

Reminds me of the old radio shows my parents used to put on when I went to sleep. Nostalgia now

Cigarettes have never been outlawed, alcohol has. You have to be 21 to buy alcohol, 18 to buy cigs. I think you're biased because you like cigs. If anything alcohol is the most demonized, and for good reason.

>vocaroo.com/i/s1Tm3QUZqyij

this is great haha

>you have to be 21 to buy alcohol

So glad in Europe I've been able to buy alcohol since 16 even thou you got a be 18

Attached: 1520664965115.jpg (250x220, 6K)

Alcohol is a fucking meme and only normies enjoy drinking it. Being drunk feels like absolute shit.

cigarettes have pretty much been outlawed in the commonwealth

I genuinely love smoking

if i had more money id be a smoker, for now i just pretend to smoke with a toothpick

Over here most people drink alcohol and you can't even buy a packet of cigarettes without some fucked up imagery on it. Smoking is viewed as a disgusting and self-destructive habit for mostly low-class people in a way that alcohol isn't.
I say this as a non-smoker.
I'd bet anything i own that if either is illegal in my country in my lifetime it will be tobacco.

Spreading shit around . Dunhill are the best cigarettes , your cheap camel cigarettes can't compare to the dunhill master smokes . Blue dunhill FTW . This shit is so heavy it makes you cough , feel nauseas .

>pretend to smoke with a toothpick
Are you 12 years old?

twenty eight years of age

i read that as the voice of ned from southpark.

Attached: blackman.gif (480x270, 485K)

I wuz since 12

Wait, since when do White people smoke Camel?

Original

You don't sound like you smoke Camels. Clocks, maybe. But not Camels.

Yeah, but you got to suck off a Baliff or he takes your telly.

>teleports behind you
nuthin personnel, kiddos

Attached: hamm 016.jpg (1600x1200, 370K)