Looking forward to finally getting a gf and living happily ever after user?

Looking forward to finally getting a gf and living happily ever after user?

Attached: 9gvhubqr2mo01.jpg (750x1334, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/why-does-fat-deposit-on-t/
naturallyintense.net/blog/weight-loss/why-people-store-fat-in-different-parts-of-the-body/#differences-in-fat-storage-amp-weight-loss-between-women-amp-men
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>dating fat women

He should have realised from that fact alone, they don't get fat for nothing, it's because they're lazy, impulsive sacks of shit

Still am desu

this, post right here

/thread

Ive said it for years to betas the horrors of relationships that last longer than one night stands.

Theyll label me a chad but they will sit back and let a fat bitch ruin their life.

Bitch doesnt need to be fat to bring the drama like a fucking delivery service or to treat her man like shit. Just ask countless men.

/thread is when men be men and stop being beta pussies who look for some kind of meaning of life in relationships that always go down that path.

a long term relationship to me is fuck buddies, but even then it always goes south and the chick will get attached and cause shit.

What's with the ghost on the right?

Get up and stomp her fat fucking face in.

W-WHY DEY A SPOOKI GHOATST user??

That's a child she ate

Should've taken the goldpill

Attached: 1522262048550.jpg (612x612, 106K)

cabbages?

Giovanni Ribisi

lyre

The Greek economy is doing well.

Holy fuck she's an ungrateful fat piece of shit. I would never ever think of pulling this kind of stunt to my bf (if I ever had one that is) who, I would imagine, worked day in and day out to provide food, bills, shelter and other kinds of necessities over the top of our heads. This is seriously so sad, I really feel for the guy.

also women tend to get fat AFTER they get into a relationship. Avoid fat women from the start won't necessarily save you from this life.

>dating fat women
>dating a women who doesn't work
>dating a fat women that doesn't work
The sad part is that guys which do this will stay within the gene pool

Attached: 1519616381223.jpg (722x349, 67K)

My dad told me to look at the mother. If she's fat chances are the daughter will be too in a couple of years.

Attached: andrew wyeth.jpg (1600x1064, 449K)

>I AM FEMALE
>I AM MORE GOODER THAN THE 1/10 FAT CUNT
>I AM FEMALE
>I AM SINGLE
>d-dont hit in me silly boys >w

Attached: 32588287-7D9C-4716-8D3C-E40E246D7B23-186-00000004DA1F0969.jpg (503x715, 72K)

should leave teh bitch

What's wrong with me, my penis is getting hard at the idea of this fat slob waddling over and inserting my cock into her fat pussy.

This is what both progressive LGTBP and the alt-right want

Blah blah shut up stupid skank larper you are not a real girl. Fuck off with your fake shit pretend cunt face. Try living as a real woman who is 4'11" and 100lbs who gets hit on by proto pedos little dick bitch, put a wire wrapped phillips head screwdriver in your urethra you pile of cunt scrapings.

No attention at all to the ghost in the pic? Just going to fume over women again? Okay.

>Ghost? What ghos-
Oh fuck.

Sweet buttery Jesus

Where you from, femlet?

Attached: 1514201737780.jpg (250x228, 7K)

but my m-mother is fat dad, what did he mean by this

>implying you wouldnt feel entitled to it because you offer your wet hole every once in a while
>implying you wouldnt feel like god's gift to your boyfriend and get mad at him and cheat on him because "he is working all the time and never pays attention to you"

Come on now.

From your fucking dumb bitch face fucking pedophile piece of garbage. Place your asshole firmly on a cactus.

Most women in india are that height, does that make all indian men pedophiles?

You havent posted in so long, I missed your pedo-hating ramblings!

Please be my hilarious tsundere gf.

How do I do spoilers on /Jow Forums

Thanks in advance

plebbit.

>sneedville

Now I can't tell if this is real.

It was also known as Chuckville, if that sounds more familiar to you.

What a pussy. He acts like he is actually stuck with her when he could leave at will.

you sound like my co worker, everyone is after that bitch for some god damn reason.

They are super pedos dumb fuck. So many idian guys trying to fuck little underage girls in the us. Shitheads.
You just want a fetish limp dicked pedo. I bet my clitoris is bigger than your dick.

>not fucking the shit out of a T H I C C gf to unwind after work
fags

Is your clitoris 7"? I dont know if I am into that.

FUCK YOU AND BE MY TOURETTES GF ALREADY YOU FUCKING CUNT. I WANT TO RAVAGE YOU

the caption should be "me after 12 hours of work.. future single mom incoming"

so all of public can see why women end up the way they do.

if you think "T H I C C C XD" means being a fat fuck then you're 12 years old

Wait what is your beef? Were you raped as a kid or something, or are you just angry that some people are into you but you're not into them?

>purposely responding to a larper
You must be bored, or retarded

I had to repair my TF2 files because the sound files were fucked up, so I had nothing to do.

this thick bitch is half-undressed, with legs spread. If you would rather whine about the mess on social media then fuck her fat ass you are beyond help

already living with my gf and pretty happy, also it's just as much his fault for choosing to be a fucking doormat

>all these posts talking about the hambeast and not the fucking ghost

Attached: 1517860336459.png (633x758, 114K)

>he can see the ghost that's only visible to faggots
ahahahahahah

I thought we were all going to ignore that

Good for you, it's a good thing when people are moving forward in life in spite of large issues facing our socites.

Attached: 124561625418672.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

thanks fren, hope you are moving forward aswell

This is why STICC>THICC

Attached: 14125614739284.jpg (654x900, 45K)

Fuck you loser, if I wanted your dick you wouldn't be on here bitch.

FIT > STICC

Attached: 1449201912.webm (354x640, 1.95M)

Based Sneedbros

Fuck you, my fatass just came home from working graveyard, cleaned my damned house, made breakfast and bought my mom some nyquil.

Half of you faggots in this thread still have mommy wash your clothes, wipe your ass and bring you tendies to your room. Yet youre here talking mad shit.

That's the point fucking faggot.
You get a gf to replace mommy, that's what men have done since the beginning. If a girl isn't willing to be your mommy she is not worth a relationship with.

Learn to take care of yourselves robots.
Women don't wanna take care of a guy than couldn't fend for himself without her.
Be capable.

Ok, then what? There is no dinner made and the place is a mess. I get that a turbo-virgin's only concern is the slim chance he can stick his little peen in something, but come on.

That is quite impressive. But what if she had just a little fat in that muscle?

>mfw this is the fate of most normals

Attached: kek regular.png (600x580, 572K)

>uwu i do the dishes please praise me
you do what literally every functional being should be able to do, and you expect a man to provide for you because of that? bring something other to the table than basic household shit

>what if she had just a little fat in that muscle?
I dont get what youre trying to say

Sorry I meant "on". I'm just saying that with a moderate bulk of say 5-10 pounds and she will have a natural Nikki Minaj ass.

not everyone has nikki minjay fat distribution, in fact, very few have that
most likely the fat would go to her tummy

>in fact, very few have that
>most likely the fat would go to her tummy
Wrong. A majority of women are predisposed to have their fat go to their thighs/ass. Its men where the fat goes to their stomach 1st most of the time.

men confirmed for only seeing stacies and normal women are invisible to them
>a majority
source?

>lower my standards to get a milf
>her pussy feels like fucking air, no friction at all

>Sorry I meant "on"
Ah, who knows? Squat asses are still pretty nice though.
They might not be as jiggly as fatty ones, but theyre still soft enough at least unclenched.

Attached: sommerray - BItanfhAuCx.jpg (1080x1349, 138K)

>bitter bitch who can into science

scientificamerican.com/article/why-does-fat-deposit-on-t/

learn to google idiot
naturallyintense.net/blog/weight-loss/why-people-store-fat-in-different-parts-of-the-body/#differences-in-fat-storage-amp-weight-loss-between-women-amp-men

Tell that bitch to kegal all day erry day

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

shes still gonna gain fat on her tummy
you think sticc women can just eat and they'll keep their perky little tits and waist but their ass will become a bubble butt?

>tfw partner is 14 years older than me
>tfw I was 8 when she was 22

Attached: 24069.jpg (104x86, 3K)

milfs are GOAT, dont listen to these niggers

This shit is tame compared to these kind of threads.Shit like this would make me hate women if I didn't realise men are just as bad.

Attached: 1522298951018.gif (500x417, 163K)

Do you think when you eat the weight gets distributed evenly to every part of your body at the same rate fucktard?
No shit she might get some on her stomach, but it will be extremely marginal compared to what she gains on her lower body.

Attached: 854439462.jpg (437x699, 51K)

wow cool meme
>be confident
>have a job
>be independent/ self-sufficient
>have hobbies
>be interesting
>be relatively fit/normal
>get a gf like in pic
>comes home earlier than you
>fat because no self control/ impulsive/ mental
>each time she sits, there is an audible creak due to her weight
>when you're done eating a civilized meal portion you look across sofa to find your gf gorging
>doesn't clean
>doesn't cook
>doesn't greet you when you come home from work
>drains resources
>takes up space
>looks like she smells
>not physically attractive to majority of men
>can barely penetrate her pussy because of the ass fat layers
>have to walk around in public with this monster
>everyone knows shes your gf
Whats the point, user? Why the fuck would anyone want this person in their life, outside of fetishes?

Attached: 1519656287890.gif (371x353, 1.52M)

You seem to think I telling her to eat all of aisle 7 at the grocery store. Do you really think 5-10 pounds in fat is gonna fuck up her tits or give her a beer gut? She can easily do a 250-500cal a day bulk and stop when she gets at that thicc apex where her muscles and fat with together to create an awesome physick.

Attached: WZwEUKt.jpg (1280x1920, 297K)

you lucky lucky man

>sneedville
HMMM

Attached: 1521829427214.gif (600x567, 449K)

Exactly. But if you have a lot of value you are a lot me marketable in the dating game and can kick lazy bitches to the curb.

is that gif supposed to be shion and nezumi?

I'm not saying don't take care of yourself, I'm saying the gf is suppose to replace your mommy anyway.

>Ashley Graham

This voluptuous big-tittied bitch... MMMM
I would love to have her sit on my face and suffocate me with those fucking thighs.

Attached: ashley_graham.gif (480x269, 1.91M)

I didn't make this clear, but my point is that men have to do all this shit while their better half gets a free ride due to their potential reproductive capabilities.
Why even have a gf at that point if it's expected of you to be independent breadwinner with little to no degenerative qualities?
>Sex isn't even that great desu, and most girls can't give a good blowjob or handjob.
>Emotional support comes at a cost as well; you have to deal with her shit as well. Since you're a man with a different brain, chances are you wouldn't be able to reciprocate the same support she does which leads to frustrations
>If you do provide adequate support, she'll inevitably leave you because "you're a nice guy, but..."
>inb4 you're a damaged biased faggot

Attached: 1519803001270.gif (160x350, 1.57M)

And all that doesn't just come from fat. The muscle keeps the fat shaped.

It's like complaining that the rich have an easier time in life. You're right, but how does this help you?

Women try less because men in general will bend over backwards to fuck any moderately attractive woman. By improving ourselves, our standards also improve. If men began focusing on ourselves women would have to step up their game or go without dick and support.

Attached: 369CB07600000578-3707776-Size_doesn_t_matter_According_to_experts_these_problems_can_affe-a-10_14695 (306x383, 29K)

what a shit photoshop

post some kino ghost footage pls