A lot of robots on here brag about their IQs of 140, but I think a lot of them have taken fake online IQ tests

A lot of robots on here brag about their IQs of 140, but I think a lot of them have taken fake online IQ tests.

What is a good way to measure someone's IQ on four chan just by talking to them so I can call them out?

Attached: download (8).jpg (225x225, 6K)

Check for reddit spacing. Instant -50 to IQ points

Well, just argue man.
Make solid points and call them out for logical fallacies, make sure to do research before touching a matter and call them out for misinformation.
Most importantly accept when you lose an argument, try to learn from it.

everyone knows guys multiply everything by 2

True robots have low iq

pretty sure i'm a brainlet senpai

140 iq reporting in

>tfw every day is a struggle having to interact with inferior people and being treated like a retard because people can't comprehend my intelligence

>anyone here having a 140 iq

they were either larping or dont frequent this site, deffo not robots. you can breeze through life with such an high iq, you dont even have to try and you will still manage to do very well academically, then birds will be lining up once you're in with the money.

>t. Jow Forums maymer XD

I got 148 on my iq test, I took a government issued one for my asbergers screening, considering I took the test 3 times beforehand at school I think it's safe to say the score should be a bit lower since I did research the test afterward.

Easy. Smart people have success in life, with girls, with careers, with accomplishments. A virgin NEET is guaranteed to he dumb.

Fuck off, underage shit.

Anyone who openly talks about their IQ probably has sub 70. Nobody cares, faggots.

Honestly IQ is a worthless score. When I was in a treatment center for a year we had this crazy guy come in who had an IQ of 152. This guy could read books and recite them from memory. He also threw his shit around, would scream if anything made noise and didn't leave his room ever (and stayed in his house constantly before coming here). He will accomplish nothing in life and will probably be forever institutionalized and yet he has an IQ of 152.

Nope I'm 141 legit haha owned idiot

Attached: 1515383923726.jpg (3130x2346, 1.47M)

Mensa is for losers who haven't accomplished anything so they latch on to their IQ. The only people I know who get cards are insecure people who didn't get a "smart" job so now they have to prove themselves to everyone.

>Ye shall know the tree by its fruits
Very good user.

Thats because most robots are pathetic losers that try to find some semblance of pride in online IQ tests. It's LITERALLY the only thing that keeps them going

Your fingers are fucking gross dude

I got 472 on the Miller Analogies Test. That works out to 146 on the WAIS.

You have people who seriously believe they are too smart to function in society, too smart to attract girls, too smart to finish college, too smart to get a job.

How good are the discounts? I was considering joining MENSA and the NRA to get discounts everywhere.

if they type like this theyre usually 130+

>australian mensa
australians are fucking retarded dude
this is like bragging about being the smartest kid in the sped class lmoa

People that are angered quickly, are usually not gifted. Not Being able to conversate while in a discussion is a good second.

Don't hold any of this as fact pleasereno