MBTI General

Reminder that high Ne means you're doomed to be a procrastinating loser for your life.

Reminder that Te means you'll never have a very accurate logical framework.

Reminder that if you have high Fi or Fe means you should just end it now.

Attached: da67e3175a10bfc2cc122a0685e02a89[1].png (876x942, 127K)

this is a pretty accurate image
i am definitely a gay banana with no hobbies

Daily reminder that all ISFPs are degenerate whores.

Daily reminder that ESFPs are cock munching whores

not sure about the toilet water thing but i love starting fights between others and watching
>entp-t

Where can I find good informations on what my type is other than these crappy mtbi tests ? I'm alway alterning between INTJ, ENTP or ENTJ so I think they are unreliable

Look into the inferior function and ask yourself which situations cause you the most stress.

>Once more the NTs will rule the earth, and we shall have... peace

Attached: mbti race war.png (1600x800, 389K)

NOO! I HAVE TO HAVE FIGHTINGS SO MY PEE PEE CAN FEEL GOOD! ESTP SENPAI WILL NEVER NOTICE ME WITHOUT FIGHTINGS!

Attached: STOP.png (167x169, 4K)

Thats pretty acurate holy shit, I do hate everyone

>Spot the ISTP, the chart

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c081 (v12) - p043 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire].jpg (2176x3056, 1.73M)

>starting a war on ISTPs
literally what we've been hoping for all our lives

>
literally tripfagging here. using the same comic as other mbti threads

Attached: 40013034.jpg (680x818, 59K)

>NT
>Peace
>ENTP

Hmm

ENTP brought this upon himself

Attached: bone hurting juice.png (560x303, 68K)

whomstd capricorn here

>non-ENTP NT subhumans being uppity
Know your place, dogs. Being on a higher level than non-NT types is no accomplishment.

>capricorn
Ew, get out normalfag. Gemini here.

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c081 (v12) - p044 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire].jpg (2176x3056, 1.84M)

See stuff like this is why be decapitated you ENTP-chan

>Thinking I'm not an ENTP

Attached: pepenazi-e1472604899616-1024x640[1].jpg (1024x640, 67K)

ISTJs ain't shit

Attached: istp.png (300x430, 12K)

Come on now, we both know that deep down you love us, just like everybody else does. :^)

I always test as infp, but enfp really describes me in this pic

istp

prob gonna kill myself in a few years. i dont see any future

They're one of the most similar types. Same functions, slightly different order.

>INTP
>Gay
I AM NOT GAY REEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: yhc2s0mI0qGvSVf7hPx4NgSxE-lh0mxJaV0xQ1BWenM.jpg (500x500, 57K)

centaurs are shit

i hate life yet im an ENTJ.
how does this work

What does Jow Forums think of this triangle?

Attached: personalitypyramid.gif (500x369, 13K)

>tfw INFJ, the rarest of all the different character types which makes it almost impossible to find like-minded individuals.
why live?

why bother with a 3 factors when there are 4 in mbti. A better picture might be a square

>Enfp in the middle
>The very deffinition of mental illness

Looks okey to me

yeah but I never meet any people I can relate to, have always felt like an outsider

Why am I a peach/apricot?

I thought infjs were supposed to relate to everyone

Me intp

Same here. Def gay. Can't pick one hobby
To save my life.

Why so much hate for ISTP? :(

pls explain the dead ENTP to me

ever notice how all the most powerful types are represented by a woman, and all the weakest types are represented by a man?

t. INTP virgin bitchboii

It's just a meme with some little details and no text so the viewer can make their own interpretations of the story it tells

Attached: im the cook.png (758x265, 94K)

Probably about right...

If you look at the cognitive functions behind these types, you see that Se is very physical, followed closely by Si. Ti is mental followed by Te. I'd probably swap ESFJ and ENFJ since that would make the same symmetry for emotional with Fi then Fe.

here's a more accurate one orginal^pxdfhkd*^f

Attached: ISTP gang.png (787x557, 61K)

Where my ENTP niggas at?
>tfw debated someone about if gays think that anal is an important form of sex

Attached: Bffs.jpg (1920x1080, 344K)

>Excellent! another addition to my ESTP harem

Attached: chad harem.png (848x522, 113K)

saved my oreganil friend

i-i'm not g-gay!

INTJ looks like he hasn't noticed the severed head in front of him and doesn't realize he's about to get killed
as expected from an INTJ

>mental and physical aren't the same

Attached: 1522325370610.jpg (225x234, 14K)

emotional mental and physical are 3 different things user

yeah, or maybe he noticed it ans acts like "hmmm, my sense of deduction is telling me i should go" as a good sherlock wannabe
the interpretation is up to you

I do actually drink straight vodka. This is already more accurate than horoscopes.

True Answer: depends on the gay

egh descartes fuck off
>never heard about gut microbes
>never heard about how physical exercise increases IQ

during a chess tournament, players can burn calories like a marathon runner
you need a good condition to do mental labour, that's why fatties are usually not genius

gas the feelers for the glory of E*TPs !

Attached: gas party.png (716x472, 46K)

Agreed
/daily reminder/ that feelers are subhuman

Attached: 1507412766358.png (998x789, 425K)

This. We should set aside our differences as long as even one filth feeler remains on this earth.

you're the only NT i kinda like, yo know that ?

What's the difference between ENTPs and their introvert brothers?

b-blocks y-your path

Attached: 1516632530306.png (1278x379, 204K)

whoops, i wanted to be inclusive toward other STPs, i'm actually IS but i'll join in wether you like it or not

They are both scientist types but while INTPs are people like Nicola Tesla or Sheldon Cooper ENTPs are Thomas Edison and Tony Stark.

ENTPs will keep talking, often contradicting and dismissing what he just said. Most of what they say can be good ideas but often its just crazy talk.

INTPs are similar except its much harder to get them to talk. Groups of > 5 people and they are pretty much guaranteed to be silent.

Let's go tumblr for a second and guess which Hogwarts house each type would be sorted into

>slytherin
ENTP, ESTP, ISTP. ENTJ
>Hufflepuff
ISTJ, ESFP, ESFJ, ISFJ
>Gryffindor
ENFJ, ENFP, INFP, INFJ, ISFP
>Ravenclaw
INTP, INTJ, ESTJ

harre pottur is for fegits

I just wanted to say, I appreciate this general's OC - it's pretty great.

why estj in ravenclaw

Literally anyone can get into Gryffindor. Hogwarts is supergay.

This shit is so stupid. Do you realize that MBTI tests are a product sold by a company to idiot managers?

>This is so stupid
>Companies use this

Hmm, I wonder why a company would use it user

>Highly autistic
>annoying
>screeches randomly
Sounds about right. I'm such a catch why am I single.

INTP is Ne working under and for Ti,which means that truth comes first,and all ideas are either new perspectives to gain a more robust understanding,or new connections to already established elements,so that truth and deepest understanding is achieved.
ENTP is Ti working for Ne,which means that all organizing and systematizing is done so new ideas can more easily form and build on them and truly great concepts can be found.
INTP has better Si and Ti,which means he can use control much more easily,even though he'll use it for something stupid without outside forces.
ENTP has better Ne and Fe which means he can socialize more easily,he'll still not use it for anything useful.but he can.

These are broad behavioural differences,there are much deeper cognitive and identity differences.that split them apart,but i'm not in the mood right now.

>sheldon cooper
>tony stark

Attached: 1514764823659.jpg (480x216, 11K)

Oh, you think that mid-level managers do things efficiently. Okay!

>threads at this point are no discussion
>it's literally just using the shitty 16memes caricatures for ebin "kill all x" memes
Well I guess all generals go to shit eventually.

it was fun,without this I finally have no reason to go on Jow Forums,see you fellas

Attached: 1513561256159.jpg (1368x672, 193K)

>INFJ in one image

Attached: e4d3S1T.jpg (959x482, 49K)

t. filth feeler

>starting a war on ISTPs
retard confirmed

Attached: blood.jpg (898x900, 817K)

>want intellectual discussion
>psh feeler
wanting only namecalling all day seems pretty Si tier desu,thinking is hard

>ENTJ
>likes to party
I wouldn't choose to attend a party, but I wouldn't be a miserable fuck if I was to go to one. I'd probably enjoy the atmosphere more than anything.
>gets the ladies
I'm inherently a very unlikable person. Too controlling.
>might die soon
I take solace in this.

NTs = Jews

tbqh, these threads have been like this from the very beginning, probably because this whole personality type concept is pretty lacking in depth, leaving it only as material for memes

>this is a bad thing
gentiles, when will they learn?

Attached: 1521329094662.png (500x610, 124K)

>intellectual discussion
your kind is not welcome here. you have to go back, now.

Why is it hard for people to understand ISTJs?

the tests are the most surface level part of this,but it's a rabbit hole that does go pretty deep,there have been actual books written about it.

Sorry but i suspect reddit is more civilized but also a lot dumber i dont know if theres even a general for this

everybody can they just make fun of you since your existence is pretty sad.

>thinks he, the pretentious faggot who wants an "intellectual conversation" in a meme-test general, is above plebbitors
please just fuck off

Why am I lumped with you fags!!

also >but it's a rabbit hole that does go pretty deep,there have been actual books written about it.
>Theres even books written about my bullshit test, that obviously validates it!
please just go

Attached: b90.png (645x729, 91K)

MBTI more like MemeBTI

Attached: 1521126287364.png (1484x2152, 453K)

This image doesn't make all that much sense. The sluttiest and most degenerate girls and guys I've ever known were in the "What's a fetish" category.

>intellectual discussion
>about zodiac signs for atheists
These threads were made for shitposting.
Also, ENTP masterrace.

Okay, user, intellectual discussion.

You, an ENFP, an INTJ, a ESTJ and an ISTP are all stranded on a tiny raft headed toward a tropical island 15 miles away but your raft is sinking. You'll have to throw someone off before you guys can get there and since you're the intellectual you have immunities, who do you cast into the ocean?

I'm INTJ, but I feel like I'm a cross between ENFP and ESTJ on this one.

you're replying to the wrong guy faggot. Learn to read low IQ scum.

Not really. Most people here associate my type with wagecucks or even bullies for some reason.
Its kinda disappointing to hear insults that have nothing to do with me.

>has to literally only use memes because he has no arguments
no because people have written books about bullshit not all of them are,you should know this,also if you learned to shut your mouth instead of sperging and thinking you're smart i would have,too bad
also this feels like one of those choices that has such a clear logical answer that it doesn't feel like a problem,the ENFP of course
since they are your type they do have something to do with you,maybe you should look into why instead of just saying people can't understand you,but I don't expect you to.

>there are people that take this meme tier "science" seriously

Attached: 1506496314516.jpg (830x830, 117K)

>tfw INFP-T.

I don't get it, are we really THAT bad?

Attached: infp.png (400x400, 12K)

why so mad my frend, I just clicked the wrong post, you aren't some sort of obsessed s*nsor who screeches about mistakes like this, right?

you're the one who has no arguments or a clear sense of logic you fucking niggerfaggot. "some people wrote books" is not an argument, you have to give me a reason why typology is not just a meme, pointing out that there are some smartboys who believe in it and thinking that that's and argument doesn't just border on retardation, its idiocy in it's purest form. Now, retard, give me an argument for your meme test.