>buy a car I was looking out for for quite a long time
>spend all my savings on it but whatever
>everything works out for me and I'm finally happy
>november 2017
>girl says she doesn't love me and leaves
>get depressed
>car starts to throw a check engine all of the sudden
>february 2017
>still orbiting the girl and she was kinda coming back but eventually found herself a bf she loves and left completely and stopped responding
>even harder depression
>"at least I have the car and it gives me moments of happiness"
>yesterday
>car is totalled because of crashing into an elk that appeared out of nowhere (I somehow survive the crash without even a scratch)
>fixing it is so costly there isn't even a point doing that and I have no money
>decide to talk to the girl to apologize for all my wrongdoings (I said some bad shit when she left)
>she finally responds
>"do you even know what you're apologizing, user?"
>tell her everything I can think of
>no response
Why is everything that makes me happy ripped away from me? Everything and every person I care about is just taken away.

Attached: 1429011975553.jpg (456x320, 31K)

>>february 2017
Meant to say "February 2018"

Honestly I wouldn't have bothered with the apology, she is with another guy and obviously doesn't care. Hell she probably told him and they laughed about it

Just be glad you were happy at some point.

I can tell she's mad.

And given that I survived that crash which I probably should't have, I think I wanted to just make peace with people. Felt like a second chance at life.

And well... she's somewhat connected to the car. Unlike other people.

A Sheppard will break the legs of a lamb that does not go with him willingly, so that the lamb will rely on him. He hurts the lamb this way for its own good. You are the lamb in this case my friend, and Jesus your Sheppard. Even if you dismiss this, i will keep you in mind. I wish you the best.

Inb4 christ fag.

Attached: 2683f13a8caa7949a076745bd4003864.jpg (407x460, 31K)

You know what, user? For the past some time I was looking out for God. I really wanted to just fnid solace in God and gain his help in all this. To just regain happiness and stop Satan from fucking with me. I even went to church and started praying regularly. I needed God's help. Especially to bring back that girl.

Lo and behold - I'm deeply in shit and my life is fucked. Completely randomly things are getting so unbelievably fucked it's just beyond any belief. I still can't quite get the grip on what has actually happened and the further outcomes of that.

Did you not have car insurance? They should either pay for the repairs on the car, or pay for a new one. Unless you're an underinsured faggot

At any rate, quad dubs will guide you. I will keep you in prayers user.

It doesn't work that way where I live. Car insurance I have could only be used in case I crashed into someone, so that someone could get money from my insurance company (likewise if he crashed into me I could get from his company). Either way, in case of a hit, the insurance fee would go skyhigh to the point where I wouldn't be able to afford it anyway.

As for the insurance that protects from elks... well it's so retardedly expensive here that it was pointless to get it considering I've never hit anything because I'm a safe driver

Thanks. I don't believe in repeating numbers anymore though. There's been so many coincidences and signs in my life recently and they all meant nothing. Prayers won't help. They never did.

they ate lamb on the first day. have you even read the book?

maybe you should try looking in.

>spend all my savings on a car
why would you do that

I don't understand your post

I really wanted that car. I ate fucking junk for a year and overworked myself to earn money for that car.

It was a real joy to drive though

You spent all your money on a car that you couldn't afford to properly insure. You're an idiot, OP. I hope you learned your lesson.

Also
>I've never hit anything because in a safe drive
>Hit an Elk

Top kek

>Top kek
What's so funny about that? A fucking elk came out of nowhere and I had literally no chance to stop because that fucker ran into me.

>You spent all your money on a car that you couldn't afford to properly insure. You're an idiot, OP. I hope you learned your lesson.
>properly
I insured it with the mandatory insurance. The other insurances are a legitimate fucking steal because in some cases I'd have to spend more money on the insurance than the car. In this case it would be like 1/4 of the car's price.

Wait, I don't get it. So did you fuck the car, or what?

A lot of men doesn't understand that when women plan leaving you for a long time. They don't do it on a whim, they plan it for years even. When she tells you she doesn't love you anymore, it is long over.

>fuck the car
No. It was a fun car. I could drift it in snow plus muh rally feels. I really love that shit.

It happened out of nowhere and desu lasted only a month.

It's funny because you claimed to be a safe driver, but obviously not. If you live in an area with Elk, you should be vigilant and reduce your speed in areas where they could try to cross quickly without you seeing them. Quit trying to blame a wild animal for your failure.

You should have factored the cost of insurance into your vehicle purchase. If you can't afford to properly insure it, you can't really afford it. The bare minimum insurance will only ever cover damage YOU do to other vehicles, people, or property.

If you had bought a cheaper car, you probably could have afforded better insurance. Even if you didn't have better insurance, a cheaper car would have allowed you to save money to have a safety net for repairs (or a replacement) in case something like this happens.

You were living outside of your means, user. Learn a fucking lesson instead of blaming others.

I got into a car accident recently myself. It was even my fault, I fucked up and rear-ended someone. Luckily I had proper insurance coverage. They paid to tow the car away, sent a check to my bank to pay off the loan, and I got a few thousand back on a check in the mail that I then used to buy another cheap used car. They even paid for a car rental for a few days while I was searching for a new vehicle.

Was the insurance expensive? Yes. But it was worth every damn penny. I went from owing a few thousand dollars on a car to actually owning a car outright with no debt. I honestly wish I would have paid a bit more to have a lower deductible, because I could have paid for a nicer car with the insurance check.

Remember this when you're buying your next car.

What was the car?
Sorry for your loss user

You're a real cunt, user. You should really just kill yourself.

>It's funny because you claimed to be a safe driver, but obviously not. If you live in an area with Elk, you should be vigilant and reduce your speed in areas where they could try to cross quickly without you seeing them. Quit trying to blame a wild animal for your failure.
I don't live in such area. It was a trip and it was in the middle of fucking nowhere. They normally put signs to beware of animals but this particular area had no such sign.

An Impreza WRX