I feel kinda bad for any robots or virgins living in red / orange countries

I feel kinda bad for any robots or virgins living in red / orange countries.

Attached: prostitution by country.png (1664x758, 56K)

>tfw no whores to lose virginity to
Not even money will make me less of a virgin. Fuck this gay earth.

>that Nevada
Huh, I always thought that prostitution being legal in Las Vegas was just a meme

it is a meme
the red parts of the state are the cities where people actually live
the legal whores you hear about are located brothels out in the desert

>tfw prostitution is legal and legal age is 14

Attached: 1522325410315.png (691x801, 475K)

>The absolute state of Europe

>marriage is legal for girls age 13 in the USA
the absolute state of burgers

Former Nevadan here, sex work is legal county by county based on population. You gotta have under a # of people and you can have brothels, and everywhere but the Las Vegas/Reno counties qualify

Sex isnt about dick in vagina. Its about power and self worth.

What's the difference between orange and red

Nobody ever got pregnant from self worth.

How do you sell sex without someone buying it? That orange one stumps me.

Russian here. Every "illegal" thing here is illegal only until you get connections to some middle(or high, depending on the thing in question)-ranking police officer or government official. There is even a saying that our laws are strong, but it is compensated by them not being mandatory to follow.

Anyway, most of the brothels here bribe some police major or colonel, so getting there would rarely bring any problems besides potential STDs. It's the non-organised prostitution that should be treated with caution.

Legal age for prostitution is 18. It overrides any age of consent laws.

They think women are always the victim.

If I go to the football games this summer, will it be easy to find a Russian qt hooker to bring to my room? Can you find them in hotel bars?

Red: both the client and the prostitute are penalised.
Orange: only the client is penalised.

The authors of this concept claim that it would help prostitutes to quit it and start life anew without harming them.

>illegal to buy sex, legal to sell sex

Leafs explain yourselves.

Attached: 1233412345.jpg (600x602, 32K)

also curious senpai

Definitely.

> our laws are harsh
Meant this.

Any britfags have experience using adultwork?

But it also should be noted, that there would be a lot of those who'd rather swindle you. So be extra cautious, since you might not find your money and gadgets afterwards.

Orange is such bullshit, fuck that pisses me off

You clearly have never visited a prostitute. I live in a red country, and getting a slut is easier than going to a supermarket and buying an energy drink (they need approval, and cannot be sold to anyone below 18, I went once, clean shaven that day, didnt have any id on me and the clerk refused to sell it to me)

Any robots from brazil and latin american countries? I wanna go there, and stay in one if those hotels where they have picture books with girls.
But how safe/dangerous are these countries for white european? (I also dont speak any spanish/portugese) ?

whores don't get prosecuted while people paying them do, what's so hard to understand?

met three on there so far. Pretty good

I'm worried about getting shanked or scammed. Any tips or stories?

wait a sec

very original

Attached: 1509632254197.jpg (680x681, 29K)

The retarded logic behind that.