Help me lads

help me lads

i cant stop watching this... i literally watch it a few times a week. for some reason it brings me this calm feeling like almost ASMR

its like the perfect storm of autism and funny stuff

Attached: advanced.jpg (1554x930, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nqs6wiHK99M
youtube.com/watch?v=sJ8EAwRauoM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

God, this video makes me cringe so much... the Advanced guy is the worst.

he is Chadvanced nowadays

lost weight and got a bunch of surgery to make himself look like an anime guy

Attached: chadvanced.jpg (460x560, 23K)

OH JESUS CHRIST
Has he gotten laid yet?

Wasn't the super autist based on this guy?

Attached: super_autist.jpg (2400x1800, 1.19M)

nigga
youtube.com/watch?v=nqs6wiHK99M

Attached: 1506154710759.png (658x545, 210K)

yes he wears that outfit when they are going out shopping but his coat is white not black

Looks like something I'd wear to hide my skeleton figure.

Attached: me.png (649x887, 898K)

GET THIS NIGGA SOME FRESH JAYS

I wonder if there were things filmed that were not shown in the finished documentary. Would be nice to see them.

On a side note I do not believe that anybody in this documentary had autism. People are allowed to have idiosyncrasies.

mfw wannabe is just... me

I never posted my own body though does that make it any better

Hit me with that link. I have to see if my body can withstand the cringe.

Hello /tv/ niggas

here it is desu senpai
youtube.com/watch?v=sJ8EAwRauoM

this could have unironically gotten him laid at anime conventions as late as 2009

Okay, but what do I need to wear to get ironically laid at anime conventions?

post-2010 (post-2015 for sure) you need to be Chad

Last con I went to in 2014 had more wiggers and normies than cosplayers, and half the cosplayers are the kind who buy their entire costume online and obsess about their instagram and online cool clubs

Attached: c52780b104f91d7eb9413a81ca12bade.jpg (940x492, 84K)

I really like Advanced. He seems really funny. He's cute and the fact he got rhinoplasty upsets me.. I heard he's in China but I want updates.

Advanced is now a trap

Drive 2
Original post

Well, that's fucking stupid. I always wanted to go to a con, but lived in the middle of nowhere. Now I have a job and the money to travel, but all the cons I'd want to go to have become shit.

Everything is shit. World is a fuck.

Attached: IMG_3408.png (1001x524, 682K)

I feel particularly bad for the old school nerds, the fat bald socially retarded neckbeards with glasses who were legit into this shit in the 90s and went to cons back when they were small and almost 100% male. Now the cosplaying normies think they're cool and see those guys as losers in their own former refuge. I once complimented some bitch on her Aeris cosplay, hoping to get into a discussion about FF7, she just said "uhhh, okay" and turned away from me. Felt bad man. At least I didn't get arrested for sexual harassment I guess

I watch old top gear like that
every day, on a loop
it's like they're my friends

The fact that I'm basically the modern day equivalent to those classic dudes is partially why I wanted to go to cons when I was younger so I could meet other awkward dudes and talk about shit. Seems like everything, from anime to vidya to comics to sci-fi etc. has turned into that.

Attached: Scan111591.jpg (368x238, 67K)

Keep in mind this is an indie underground documentary

As predicted by sam hyde years ago, the word "incel" will enter the mainstream vocabulary before 2020, expect feature-length big budget documentaries from BBC, Vice, etc. They'll probably mention Jow Forums

where does he predict that?