/britfeel/

We are approaching the quarter of the year mark edition

Attached: 1521035260424s.jpg (250x182, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

violentmonkey.github.io/get-it/
Jow
github.com/nebukazar/StyleChan
bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-43582169
youtube.com/watch?v=I2rV8oKWSdM
youtube.com/watch?v=vZa0Yh6e7dw
bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-derbyshire-43575005/delia-el-hosayny-being-britain-s-first-female-bouncer
youtube.com/watch?v=TTAU7lLDZYU
youtube.com/watch?v=T6O0FWnTY6g
mobile.twitter.com/GnasherJew/status/978870409641816065
vocaroo.com/i/s19ixSAdlL8n
youtube.com/watch?v=HZPTZuwwHng
unitetheunion.org/uploaded/documents/(JN7434) A4 Tory Racism Brochure SIN11-26629.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=Y4gGf19tEVU&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=-okd1I1V3q8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>First install ViolentMonkey (A user script manager)
violentmonkey.github.io/get-it/

>Secondly install Jow Forums X here
Jow Forums-x.net/

>Thirdly install stylechan
github.com/nebukazar/StyleChan

Each site has a simple install button you just have to scroll down. While you are at it, consider filtering all tripfags. Good luck Anons

>moni blew up a mcdonalds with a condom bomb

lol

nth for no one had anything to say about my thoughts
feels bad man

>those people saying they have a great time with great mates at uni
>on britfeel no less

Feels bretty bad man am I really this much of an anomaly

Attached: cropped_John-Lennon-WikiCommons.jpg (640x405, 26K)

wish I could go back in time and kill the old me

fucking banging song

Attached: pepebuthesnotok.jpg (329x262, 26K)

it was a bit serious for my taste desu, I posted the original thing because I thought it was funny, not to start a serious debate about free will

Feels bad man, love a natter about this kind of thing. Fair enough though, different strokes for different folks eh?
Not like you had a choice in this after all, none of us do.

>give guineas tomato
>they bite into it and it explodes all over them

fucking lol

I do agree with you to some extent though, I think all our action are predefined i.e no matter how many times my life repeats I will always do everything exactly the same

>mfw people tell me university is the best time of your life

Attached: 1427224632296.jpg (250x164, 6K)

at one point I also thought deja vu was flashback because you were reliving your life (this was as a kid) I later found out it's just your brain fucking up and storing something that just happened as a long term memory instead of short term

Need a good anime to watch. Any hidden gems you can suggest?

I'm not sure if it's predefined as there's evidently some element of chaos in reality, some random elements. With that in mind I couldn't guess what I was going to do in a year, but it's deterministic in that I also don't really have a say on it.
Brains are weird

Berserk 1997, fucking brilliant but a bit of a head fuck towards the end.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-43582169

Is it me or does the lad in the second photo have his hand in the girl's bra?

youtube.com/watch?v=I2rV8oKWSdM
PUT UR GWASSES ON
NOTHI WILL BE WONG

fuck off gchq stop trying to catch britfeelers with referrer information

Just hit 50 pages in the book im writing, new years resolution to write is going well
I hope you guys are doing well with your goals too

sagiri where's my april image you fucker

there's no referrer in that url you brainlet

not him but, that's a bit mean
he's doing a dawn edition next. or think it was him said he'd do it

Why is the thread so slow lads, get a fucking move on

was abit mean lol, i'm just excited to see the little new additions. sorry sag

Fuck it lads I'm going to re-watch this gem I think, gives me chills this music
youtube.com/watch?v=vZa0Yh6e7dw

Attached: The_Behelit.jpg (400x500, 83K)

Is pension taxed?

I get more in employer pension contributions than I pay in tax. And since it's civil service I'm basically getting all that tax money back.

Tilde the Hun isn't here to stir shit

ok but i'm not him though.

Being rained on whilst working lads, very /uncomfy/

strippers like it

yeah I know I was just apologizing in general

drinking exotic juice again lol

Why do you seethe over tilde lad

nothing better than compilations of dogs dancing

compliations of firework mishaps come close lad

Absolutely brilliant show.

Off to get a haircut lads, shall I nip into londis on the way back?

>Your names not on the list you aint comin in!

bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-derbyshire-43575005/delia-el-hosayny-being-britain-s-first-female-bouncer

Yeah grab us a bag of pork scratchings please bud.

Tommy Robinson is a nazi.

Attached: 1513426186154.png (601x508, 127K)

Londis man will sort you right out. Was gonna go for some skips and candy sticks meself. I'll see what Rubicon's they have too

ah, yeah I didn't think of that. yeah it makes makes sense now I've looked at it.
sorry user

youtube.com/watch?v=TTAU7lLDZYU

Beautiful.

Attached: 1514061175362.png (645x773, 5K)

not him but, rubicon do some nice new drinks. lemon lime, orange and mango and a black cherry and raspberry. all nice, but I reckon that cherry 1 is the best

Why do the Tories always sling shit at Labour about anti-semitism? Not that I like Labour at all, it just makes me wonder.

People calling Corbyn an anti-semite too. I swear he's actually a kike himself. Again don't like him or anything just saying

lol no worries lad

>even delivered a baby in a nightclub toilet.
#JustBritishThings

lads is a babby bat youtube.com/watch?v=T6O0FWnTY6g

If you just want something nice and comfy that will keep you entertained these are your go to shows.
>Yuri camp
>Usagi drop
>Tanoshii Muumin ikka
>Little witch academia

Attached: chX3pFbK_yZyR_bvL66konU55Ydr5_w0G0FNyU7_67U.jpg (483x305, 38K)

Thanks for the info, I might see if they've got em in londis. Otherwise he'll order them in for me, he knows me mam.

It's a subtle way of mentioning how many Muslims are in the party

Classic political move to try discrediting the opponent. we live in a world ran by children or i should say manchildren that would rather throw shit at their opposition in the hopes that some of it will stick and not debate them like an adult.

Jews have to make sure they are constantly being attacked or they lose their identity.

I rarely see Akame ga Kill mentioned but maybe I'm in the wrong circles
Quite liked it, personally and some of the action scenes are stunning
>LWA
Based

Attached: lw11.jpg (800x1100, 404K)

mobile.twitter.com/GnasherJew/status/978870409641816065

Mogg will drain the bogg boys!

Because it detracts from the legit anti-antisemitism, Islamophobia, homophobia, and more within their own party. Funny how this latest row turned up just as Labour are launching their local election campaigns, considering Corbyn's comment was made in like 2012.

Where's my boy senor

vocaroo.com/i/s19ixSAdlL8n

Peeping Life.

As in muslim MPs or just party members in general? I would believe the latter of course. Don't know how many MPs in either party are muslim though.
True, the house of commons is more like a playground these days. Not that that's really a bad thing since we get plenty of classic banter like this youtube.com/watch?v=HZPTZuwwHng
Oy vey but we are victims!!!
>tfw one day jews actually will be attacked for real and the world won't care because they're the boy who cried wolf
Able to summarise this for me?
Yeah the tories the tories the tories amirite OOHHHH JEREMY CORBYN

Just kidding lad. Can you give me some evidence of this legit antisemitism etc in the Conservative party though? Would like to know that you're actually making a point and aren't just doing the same thing as the tories are

>friend got me 5g of coke for my birthday
sound lad

Still laughing at that britnormie voc

>Another anarchist

Thread is full of you buggers!

I suppose party members, I'm not saying its true or I agree with it but it's definitely why they do it.

I'm not an anarchist I just don't follow stupid laws

>Can you give me some evidence of this legit antisemitism etc in the Conservative party though?
From a quick google: unitetheunion.org/uploaded/documents/(JN7434) A4 Tory Racism Brochure SIN11-26629.pdf
Labour are the only party to my knowledge to launch a full investigation into anti-Semitic remarks, and the results showed they were not more prevalent in Labour than other parties, but they did do more to combat it. Not saying Labour are perfect, but this whole anti-Semitic thing is bull.

Link it lod? I've not heard it

You cant pick and choose, you either obey the law or you dont. Do you also call yourself a christian and not follow any of the "stupid" commandments?

about a year ago i got talking to a girl on this app who seemed interesting and flirty

i was eighteen at the time and in my first year at uni and she was sixteen but i felt the urge to stop speaking to her because she was still doing her gcses and it became apparent she was an autist with a mental age lower than sixteen

have i done anything wrong or is it legally acceptable to speak flirtatiously to a sixteen year old

at first she just seemed like a generic kooky star wars fan but i stopped talking to her when i realised how nuts she was

Attached: 0F7A8E03-5D4E-45C1-99FF-BC1C9831BF8F.jpg (1820x866, 522K)

>Able to summarise this for me?

Corbin is the patron of an anti semitic org and repeatedly meets with a group of holocaust deniers.

right here lid lod

Tim's not posted yet. He must've been hacked again - poor lad. That in mind it's only a matter of time before Tim stops posting without warning one day, never to return.. .

Attached: Tim Doesn't eat curry - no thanks love.gif (270x480, 1.75M)

I'm fine being called a criminal lad, but anarchist is a belief system that I don't follow or classify myself as so it's inaccurate

>18yo
Get bent you normie fuck.

How long can you keep unopened peanut butter tubs for? 6 -12 months?

you can literally fuck a 16 year old lad, not a crime

until the expiry date the list on the container

>Doesn't consent to the rules of the government
>Creates his own rules that he abides by

Tell me how your actions dont reflect someone that believes in self governing?

He went to a garage today lads

Attached: DZcoYmtXcAEDEhf.jpg large.jpg (1520x2047, 681K)

I don't believe in self governing, we need the laws and we need punishment for breaking them, but I believe as a human I have the right to break laws as I please

Cheers friendo. Very funny

found it

Question:
What is the "best before" date on this product if I were to purchase now please?
Answer:
I bought some a couple of weeks back and the best before date is October 2019
By J W HURD on 22 July 2017

But aren't the Conservatives the ones "tackling islamophobia" right now?
Yeah I'm on the right and don't really like any of the parties particularly but you're right, it is classic mudslinging
Which organisation?

Who is this guy? I see him posted on here all the time. does he have a YouTube channel or something?

Any Regina Spektor man in

Don't fucking remind me. Its already gone by to fast.

Yeah have a classic

youtube.com/watch?v=Y4gGf19tEVU&t=1s

Attached: DZcnhgCXkAECo2s.jpg large.jpg (1520x2047, 735K)

>cut police resources
>expand their preview massively into bullshit 'hate crimes'

conservatives cant do a fucking thing right

>Which organisation?

Palestine solidarity

a schizophrenic that was a /brit/ gimmick for a year

Not a gimmick but an ingrained part of the general

>but I believe as a human I have the right to break laws as I please

that is contradictory, you cant support something and willingly defy it. You are clearly not an advocate of democracy if you try turning yourself into a king and the same applies here. You are betraying your community and supporting people that make a living breaking the law. Do you have no shame?

yeah any politician that is open about supporting palestine will make a lot of permanent enemies, half of corbins problem honestly

How many teacakes for cotswold to let me take his virginity?

yes lad
youtube.com/watch?v=-okd1I1V3q8

I reckon 5 should do it

just spent 45 minutes coming 3 years of knots out of my hair
reckon there's more in the bin than on my head now ahha

There's supporting Palestine and then there's actively attending functions with holocaust deniers.

Taking a shit in a public loo at the moment and the guy a stall over is a proper loud grunter. Bit uncomfortable tbqh.

Whenever I sit on the toilet I always cover it with toilet paper

if you put together a list of the worst people anyone in politics has met with they would looks terrible

and israel are literally shutting them in a ghetto, id be pretty steamed too