What's the worst thing a woman ever did to you

What's the worst thing a woman ever did to you

Attached: 1516191803940.jpg (683x1024, 535K)

Called my boss to say I was making advances on her adult daughter.

what's your story with this girl op? how did you come across this photo from a random flickr album

Slapped a high school stacy in the face while the class laughed around her

This girl has something strange going on with her face and I can't really put my finger on what exactly it is.

Told me she loved me as she drunkenly cried with some guys cum in her hair she met on a girls night out. She was sooooooo sorry

its that witch nose, chin and beady eyes

why am i enamored by the thiccness of her arms

Back in high school, a female friend said I'd have better chances with women if I wore a bag over my head. Looking back it was probably just bants, but at the time as a young autist I was devastated, my self esteem was ruined for a solid year or more.

giving me birth.

This 60 iq girl begged me to take her virginity, came up to my room and forced a handjob on me and started trying to ride it and then had her dad beat me when I tried to say no

I wrote a different girl love letters and she showed up and told me "I'd rather die than be with you". Same girl denied me sex for years she knew I had a crush on her and she was upstairs smoking crack and fucking my uncle. Eventually she fucked me once.

I heard some guys refer to me as a double bagger so I innocently asked what they were talking about. They said I needed a bag and they needed a bag in case one fell off.

They did nothing. They look through me.

What was your response?

Ori

Story time

Guy is a pretty well known photographer in the scene couldve just been looking at his archive or OP has a raging hard on for girl in his pic

Attached: 776CA749-F676-4507-A53C-762F736A6975.png (800x530, 506K)

Groestlcoin

When I was in middle school some stupid bitch threatened to "kick the shit out of me" then punched me in the chest. I punched her in the mouth and she fell immediate fell and started bawling and screaming lol. She hit me first and threatened to give me a beat down, but I was the one who got suspended for 2 weeks and then grounded for 2 months by my parents.

It was worth it though.

>she fell immediate fell

god damn it. She immediately fell

the woman in your op not sitting on my face

>This girl has something strange going on with her face and I can't really put my finger on what exactly it is.

She is invincible.

Attached: boris-goldeneye.jpg (600x300, 33K)

>Worst thing a girl does to a man: rejects them is or is mean
> Worst thing a man does to a girl: rapes and/or murders them

>become friends
>gave me hugs and let me hold her hand
>tells me all of her emotional problems
>fall in love hard
>"haha I'm sorry user, I'm just not attracted to you"
>starts dating model-looking Chad and stops talking to me
I never recovered

I started to recoil but she grabbed and hugged me but I retched from the cum smell in her hair so she let go thinking I would vomit on her. I mean it was ok she sucked a guy she didn't know and left cum on her but heaven forbid I might puke on her. I couldn't move otherwise, like I was paralyzed but continued to retch and finally croaked out for her to get away from me. She just curled up on the floor and cried herself to sleep and I locked myself in the bathroom and didn't sleep at all and stayed there till I heard her leave in the morning.

Why did you have a crush on the crackhead fucking your uncle? Lmao

Did you see here again after that?

she birthed me

Attached: 0331 - qIE0nrp.png (636x778, 34K)

>Story time
I knew a young woman and we sometimes had PG-13 conversations. In the 2 years that I knew her we never even once hugged. I had a work function that required that I bring a plus one. I asked a lot of women and they were all saying no. She offered to go with me, but I turned her down because I didn't think she was capable of handling professional company. I got a different woman to go, platonically up front, and all seemed well. A day before the function my boss called me into his office to say that someone's mother called to say that I had made inappropriate advances on someone. I had to avoid her (note they didn't say who) which in practice was avoiding everyone.

So I walked away from my old group of friends hired a lawyer and waited for the day that never came. My boss didn't keep good records so I got promoted and left that office. I later ran into the young woman from the beginning and she was happy to see me. Her mother had called in the report without her knowledge. Too bad I couldn't talk to her to say this.

Sometimes I miss having friends, but I never really miss having those friends. I wasn't guilty of what I was accused of. I was guilty of being a loser. I've been trying to work on not attracting worthless people, but I suppose that's pretty anti-climactic.

Yeah, I married her a few years ago. We have two kids now. Pretty sure they are mine.

Broke my heart and replaced me with another man.

>durr rejection is the worst a girl can do
>his childhood wasn't ruined by being blackmailed by girls
I would prefer rejections and mean words every single day than doing that ever again.
Women aren't people.

Gave birth to me

How is that not everyone's response?

Gave birth to me

You have been muted because Jow Forums is a faggot board

BRAAPAAPPAPAP PPPPPPPPPFFFFFFT

Attached: 1522326199967.gif (500x280, 884K)

Uh dude
Find out for sure

drunk women making huge drama out of situations where nothing happened

what I learned: always be on your toes if there's a drunk woman around that you haven't known for years

I did but not for a few weeks when she called and came to pick up stuff she still had at my apt. Soon as I opened the door she grabbed me and hugged me so tight it almost took my breath and she kept saying she can't lose me, she can't lose me but I was a stone. Thing that finally snapped me out of it was she asked me what's wrong. I fucking lost it and called her a slut and she got mad, got her shit and slammed the door. She never once said she was sorry all she did was say she loved me and cried. Its like she didn't even acknowledge she sucked dick and had cum in her hair

She looks like a direct descendant.

Attached: TrollFace.jpg (3840x2160, 315K)

Spawning me into this world

This picture is proof that ugly women can be attractive as long as they pretend to be attractive.

Attached: 1481040325712.jpg (480x480, 13K)

She ghosted me instead of properly breaking up. But I don't resent her because I know she was totally incapable of breaking up with me face to face.
She had broke up with me once before via a friend of her and she was the one crying, so I understand why she opted for ghosting.

Attached: 1491524280990.png (781x599, 297K)

I had my first kiss ever with a girl in summer camp. Her friend then told me 2 days later that she didn't want to hang out with me because I'm ugly had had a big nose.

god damnit you beat me to it holy shit hahaha.

Attached: lat66565est.jpg (600x600, 203K)

Does anyone else find this picture more creepy than sexy? In a Throbbing Gristle kind of way?

>that pic
Mother fucking ew.

Yeyeyeyeyes she does.

you absolute cuck! you soyboys have got to stop rewarding females bad behavior. she should suffer the consequences of her actions.

Attached: 1522109417011.jpg (720x542, 92K)

Exist and bleed her youth out of the axe wound.
!

Blackmailed me because i reminded her of her dead uncle, who i have no connection with whatsoever.

To this day i still believe women are incompetent creatures who get lead by their own emotions.

>5 year relationship
>She had some ptsd issues
>supported her and tried to help the best I could
>2017 get real sad because grandma, who I am really close to, got cancer again
>It's terminal cancer
>Dad also has to be deployed this year
>Brings back abandonment issues from youth
>Go see GP
>Diagnosed with clinical depression
>Fast tracked to shrink, because GP thinks I might kill myself if I have to wait for 2 months
>Tell GF this
>Doesn't believe me, tells me I'm faking it
>Wut
>Get intensive therapy and meds
>Really struggeling, meds make me want to kill myself
>Tried once, but parents found me
>She cheats on me
>Break up with her
>Ask why she didn't believe me
>One person she knew when she was 14 was depressed and it turned out not to be a real depression
>"So yeah yours must have been fake too, and you where no fun to be around because you where so sad, so I cheated"
>Tell her to fuck off
>Texts me months later if I want to be friends
>Tell her she is retarded for even suggesting that
>Find out she is in a relationship with the guy she cheated with only 3 days after breaking up with me

Fuck that roastie

Literally the worst thing a woman has done to me is that my mother once was really angry and mean to me because I swore to much at school. And that's an isoleated ocurrance, my mother isn't even a bad person.

Been treated like shit by other guys though.

Attached: 21946192684691.png (560x407, 80K)

>ask her out
>she rejects me
>fair enough
>asks me later if we want to go with a clique
>sure thing, i'll bring some of my friends too
>i was 12-13 at the time, got angry with my mom, went to the cinema
>waited for hours, she didn't show up and neither did her friends
>turn out she forwarded my advances to this black kid who found it very amusing, i think she did this to hit on him because she and her friend keep having black orbiters
>whatever.jpg
>couple of years later and she's trying to make advances on me sometimes (i think)
>i ignore them
i'm doing better now than ever before, it's just my social impairment that's keeping me chained up here and my increasingly fierce disdain for normie women that's keeping me from approaching them

what a fucking cuck lol
>Pretty sure they are mine
if they ever drink from a straw or spit anywhere, sample it and bring it to a laboratory, only way to find out for sure
if she finds out, and threatens you with the chastity belt, play it off as a 23andme esque thing, it'd be good if you ordered that too just for certainty

Attached: Ultra+rare+smug+anime+girl+if+youre+reading+this+youve_56cff8_5818425.jpg (229x220, 8K)

broke my heart

very original

Attached: 1502997942597.jpg (740x717, 24K)

who is real, who is shill?

Showing her face is a pretty cruel thing looking like that

Almost certainly the cuck one is fake.

An ex of mine would not listen if I didn't want o have sex and we fucked every time we hung out and eventually I started letting her hurt me for her pleaser like burning me with cigs and cutting me and shit
Just kinda took advantage of me

that friend was salty as fuck because you're probably handsome and nobody kissed her

you're a fucking dumbass though

Nah, I saw a few chicks that type during school and college years, always outcasts without male or female friends. You can only go so far with the ugly thing.

Roasty getting toasty. Wrong as usual but what could you expect from a women?

Attached: 1521910924426.jpg (491x491, 68K)

>not ripping out her entrails
you had one job

I haven't touched to an unrelated woman for 8 years. To all the potential mgtow I don't think its worth it

Thanks for the help, Reddit. What would we do without you..

how is that a bad thing desu user?

what the fuck does "roastie" means?
/newfag/ here

Lead me on for months, went out of her way to convince me I had somehow made her into my piece of meat, yet she still had two OKCupid accounts in two different locations and just kept using me as an emotional tampon.

Then there's Cindy which most people here wont remember, but god damn fuck that retarded chink whore.

That's fucked up. Quality dubs though.

Physcially had a cigarette thrown at me off a chav girl and it burned a hole in my coat. Mentally there's so many to mention, which is funny because I was relatively quiet and avoided them as much as possible. But honestly they seem to hate that.

Is this a serious post or are you trying to be funny? If the latter, please end it.

Rape is mean but rejection means nobody even likes you. Nobody even likes you hurts more than rape. You just don't get robot mentality.

It means that you should lurk more, idiot. The metaphor is obvious even to non-channers. Roasted when they're pissed off combined with the meat curtains that normals even call roast beef, insinuating that used up whores are loose to the point that their labia sags when it's actually genetic, but that's a fair insult for us because all women are whores anyway and we didn't choose to be genetic betas.

I had a woman cheat on me in a 4 year relationship.
I had a woman slowly start denying me sex, being distant and emotionally unavailable and put me down daily.
I had a woman break up with me over the phone because in her words she did not want to cheat on me and she was already undressed and moments before fucking some guy.
Several other more mild cases that are not worth mentioning.
With a sample size of around 30 women, I'd say I have every right to be disillusioned and jaded.
I'd love nothing more than a wife and kids, but I am legitimately too broken to even entertain the idea at this point.

> birth me

My mom was a careerist who never gave me the time of day. After the recession she lost her job and has been futily trying to reconnect to me. I want nothing to do with the bitch,

asshole, respect your mother

Made me fall in love with her just to get distant, say she doesn't want to talk. Goes on for two weeks until I confronted her. Told me to forget her and proceeded to ghost me and block me. I should stop getting too attached.

Fuck off you faggot you never knew the woman or anything.

Also fuck Jow Forums I tried posting a several versions of this thig

Literally almost pressed charges on me because she suspected that my jokingly flirting with a 15yo friend of mine at 18 was a sign of the two of us having a sexual relationship. It didn't help that said bitch was a 1/4 Asian, rich cunt who was only interested in me because I was more attractive and "had a bigger dick" than her cuck bf

Haha BROFIST!

In 8th grade I sat next to a girl who then freaked out and started screaming ew and every one started laughing at me.

> found out dog has cancer
> dog cant shit or piss anymore
> we have to put him down
> meanhwhile this time realtionship with gf for 4 years
> dogs live end at animal hospital
> i cried like a litte girls because he was my best friend for 10 years
> dog is sent to crematory bc. Animals are trash and must get burned
> mum and i deside to take ash of him home to us to remember him
> mum called crematory: we must identify him first
> i must drive there to identify him
> day before car broke
> i ask gf but she doenst answer her phone
> stand in crematory hall with my dead dog in hands to give him a last kiss before he gets burned
> mfw best buddie writes me message
> turned out that my gf is cheating on me over the complete 4 years with several dudes i dont know
> she was in school 2 years and 2 years unemployed bc. Cant find a job
> turned out she fucked all the time othet dudes when i was at work
> stand there with my dead dog and tons of nudes of my gf she sent to other guys
> deleted all of them cause hurts like hell
> say dog goodbye
> drive to ex slut gf say her goodbye
> the end

it was at Groestlcoin meetup

Gave birth to me

Oregabo

Cucked me with a nigger.

Attached: 23466658965.png (645x1260, 440K)

during 8th grade, some jewess looking thot kicked me in the balls because some fucking roasties told her I liked her, I didn't, it was one of my cunt friends who decided to do it as a prank and as a result I got kicked in the balls in front of the entire class

>cute girl from my class
>instant oneitis
>after 1.5 years I manage to ask her out
>"we're too different user"
>some time later
>having presentation in front of class
>palms are sweaty, knees weak and generally dropping spaghetti
>hear her saying "And I was supposed to date him?" while I struggle to say what I was supposed to say

She generally did these kinds of comments for the rest of my high school.
Why are women so evil? Is that really what I deserved for revealing that I simply admire her?

Rape, I guess. Traumatic experience.

double bagger means a girl you eff while wearing two condoms at once bc disease.

no u dumb nigger
RESPECT MOM

Used to drive her and a friend to a Halloween party after I was invited down to hang.

That's the last time I let a woman use me.

was talking to a girl for a bit, nothing serious. Then i heard that she supposedly still wasn't entirely done with her ex, so i broke things off. She proceeded to send me tons of messages saying she was done with him, and that it was in the past.

I dated her for like 3 months, and she suddenly became distant out of nowhere, and then breaks up with me with absolutely no explanation. I found out she was cheating on me with him and then got back with him.

Literally WHY

Try looking at someone else's situation by simulating their lives and what they have seen and experienced while leaving your own experiences and perspectives completely out of it you midwit.

>what I deserved

I swear, this mentality is the cancerous weakness that is the true poison of the west.
There is no such thing as 'deserve' you moralist, you deserve what you take for yourself, no more, no less. "Deserve" is irrelevant, it doesn't exist, take it, lose it, move on, repeat, let the good times roll, take it as it comes.

FINE BUT STILL TRY TO RESPECT MOM

I found out my ex was thinking about cheating on me with a dude who had a bigger dick than mine. I had to break into her facebook account to find it out, when I read the messages between her and her friend, I was livid. She never could understand why I was insecure about my size; imagine finding out the person who "loved" you wanted to cheat because they fucked a guy with a big dick a couple of years prior. Really messed with my self-esteem, kinda fucked with our sex life from time to time after that. She did say that he was more passionate about things in general, and idk if it was my coping or the underlying reason of her wanting to be unfaithful, but I got the feeling that it was deeper than just him having a huge dong. Now that I think about it, she probably just wanted to get fucked by a big dick, god damn do I hate women. My oneitis also kicked me out of her house on two occasions to hook up with dudes, that pissed me off royally.

Claimed I stalked her 4 years after I asked her out because
>ask roastie out at football game
>she says she doesn't know how to answer
>Walk away
>Come back that way and run into her
>Obviously stalking
Roasties are evil. Don't trust them

dated a girl, lived together, caught her sleeping around, kicked her out.

friend brought her friend over one night with his gf

she sent a snap of me and her to everyone

girl I dated saw it

slept with my old roommate, cousin(who I lived with) and my brother

would see her drive past me on my way to work at night to bang my cousin

Attached: 27540411_1607932322636308_3072574833690585917_n.jpg (722x960, 52K)

Refused to cry when I made her take it up the ass.

hahaha boys Reddit gold and many upvotes to you

How is it not everyone's own mother in this thread?
>Birth me after months of smoking and a wedding somewhere past halfway
>Never around to care for children, busy getting high or doing whatever
>Makes another kid, seemingly to stress the first kid about another unsupervised child in the house wrecking stuff
>Punishes you by making you eat Tabasco (my younger sister would cry forever from this)
>Up and leaves a 6 and 8 year old with their working-all-the-time father
>Comes back year and half later to sue for custody and win half
>Forces you to counseling and on anti depressants because you're cold now (13)
>Tells female friends that you had erections all the time as a baby and 'she didn't know how to handle it hee hee'
>Punches you in the jaw 1 week after all wisdom teeth surgically removed because you weren't looking when she was talking; jaw develops clicks
>Goads you to kill yourself as a teenager
>Kicks you out permanently at 17 for dating an older woman

And it's been 6 years since I've seen or talked to her but she had a sweet 17 years that has left me emotionally fucky

Attached: 1522332170974.jpg (572x621, 104K)

Made me trust her.

Told me she wanted to start a relationship and move in together. In the midst of me making plans for this she flew to South Carolina to fuck and ex boyfriend.

Attached: 1517513969929.jpg (900x416, 64K)