Decide to say fuck it and just go full gay

>decide to say fuck it and just go full gay
>download Grinder yesterday
>get 10+ messages within an hour
>one guy just wanted to take me to a movie and hang out
>everyone else just wanted to fuck
>pick one and he picks me up and i have sex for the first time
>flirt with guys all night after that
>going to hang out with another guy today who's going to cut my hair and show me how to smoke weed (never done it)
literally overnight i have lost my virginity and have friends

just be gay this is the best

Attached: 1480272589874.jpg (648x700, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/hiv/basics/prep.html
cdc.gov/hiv/risk/estimates/riskbehaviors.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Congratulations on being a gigantic faggot. Enjoy aids.

that's the thing that shocked me the most actually. None of these guys are pozzed and most of them are on PREP. I feel like I should go get on PREP too

BLAGAHAGGAGGAGAGGAGAGA! Holy living fuck I'm totally fucking out of my God damn MIND! My fucking MIND is just FUCKED right now holy shit tutti fruition I'm in a fucking high ass condition! Man you gotta get high and jack off! You are a faggot like Bob Saget! Get fucking stoned OUT OF YOUR MIND ON the weedle-dee-deed! That WEEDLE-DEE-DEED haha oh my goddddddddd user haha Jesus man Jesus! Yes Indeedle-dee-deed smoke that weedle-dee-deed every God damn diddly day you ninny muggins!

Attached: pepe044.png (1300x1500, 715K)

>None of these guys are pozzed and most of them are on PREP
Don't trust a fucking word they say. What's stopping some horny AIDSvermin who wants to get laid from lying about his status? Nothing. What about the guys that get pozzed and aren't even aware of it? They're negative too of course.

You are playing a dangerous game, turn back now.

Attached: 1361043775692.png (366x420, 122K)

> cant score with the ladies
> instead of trying to Find a solution to the problem, decide to go full gay
Dont you realize your a fucking idiot? Kys pls

Yeah I used to watch Common Filth too. This is still degenerate as fuck but I don't see the bug chasing being a big thing at least not on grinder. Most of these guys look like just the faggy guy at work/class

YOU are the idiot, i'm the one with a sore ass and a friends, faggot

>None of these guys are pozzed
You should fuck faggots because you sound as retarded as a woman. Jesus fucking christ check the gay man CDC stats and realize that they are all disease ridden faggots with no exceptions. We literally had screenshots posted on this site for years from "bugchaser" forums where these faggots discuss how much they get off on infecting the unknowing

>i'm the one with a sore ass and a friends, faggot
lol gets this ass fucked once by some random hookups and he thinks he can downtalk anons now. enjoy your prolapse and wearing diapers later in life.

oh and btw no one takes the bottom bitch serious

>no one takes the bottom bitch serious
and what would you know about that, user?

you sound like you need to get laid. it will change your outlook.

That's really great user, but just do some things for me here:
>wear protection, don't get aids, STDs are fucking rampant in the gay community
>don't eat ass unless you want intestinal parasites and diarrhea for while, it fucking sucks and it's disgusting anyway
>don't assume you won't be used like a sex object, not everyone wants to be friends or anything, especially so if they're men
>shoving things in your ass will make you incontinent, just be aware of that
Other than that have a good time

getting laid with women changed my outlook and i realized how disgusting homosexuality truly is

well most robots don't even like women. you're on the wrong board if you wouldn't at least suck a nice dick.

>>don't eat ass unless you want intestinal parasites and diarrhea for while, it fucking sucks and it's disgusting anyway
i have zero interest in this but 2 guys have offered saying they want to eat my ass

this
sucking dick was really nice

>Most of these guys look like just the faggy guy at work/class
Look at it this way. Think about your sex drive. In my case I can fap/get laid and I'll still end up horny as fuck a day later. This is the same case for most men. Now think about those men who are attracted to other men. Give them a platform where they can get laid AT ANY TIME THEY WANT and what do you think is going to happen? They're gonna be fucking almost every day. They're gonna be fucking different people each time, whoever happens to be available when they log in. You've already demonstrated you are the heading down this path considering you've had sex, are flirting with other men and you're gonna meet another one today.

Like I said before, it's a dangerous game. Just because they look ordinary doesn't mean they aren't having sex with multiple partners frequently. Turn back now.

Things that never happend: the post
Originally

>he thinks he can downtalk anons now
He can because he lost his virginity, contrary to you.

Going gay sure to solve your problems till you are just as used up as any girl, or woman.,

>it's a dangerous game
ya know what, i don't even care. my biggest mistake to begin with was refusing to take risks

Getting fucked in the ass is not losing your virginity. Get used and thrown out like human garbage you are.

Attached: 1521889786900.png (1080x1670, 333K)

Based. We're all going to make it Robots (just not the homos)

>ya know what, i don't even care
And this is EXACTLY why I said not to trust any faggot folks. If you're happy taking a risk that could end with you getting a life changing disease that will fuck your body up and leave you tethered to the health system until that day you die prematurely then go ahead.

For everyone else who hasn't yet stumbled upon this path, learn from this.

at least it will be a real reason to kill myself in the future

>you're on the wrong board if you're not a flaming faggot
the absolute state of 2018 Jow Forums

Attached: 328B13C2-11EC-4E79-9FC0-C31071D02FA8-304-00000074E5100A72.jpg (1440x1418, 996K)

you sound like a fucking advert for homosex. shill

>your a fucking idiot
>your
>idiot

ok, sperg

Don't partake in homosexual sex

Attached: 1503881494211s.jpg (209x250, 6K)

At some point this place is slowly making me gayer.

Attached: 1522118803696.png (1200x1190, 1.16M)

Haruka is right

Just do that, but with women.

I'm okay with this actually
More traps sounds hot

/lgbt/ has become bold. Look at this propagandist, he's not even trying to be subtle!
>hurr just have sex with a guy it's good trust me

/lgbt/ STOP RAIDING US NOW. If we were faggots, we wouldn't be sitting here now would we?

It's not an /lgbt/ raid or something. Gay guys are just thirsty as fuck and they make you learn what it's like to be a women.
I'm a 340lbs hamplanet, completely straight, but I know that if I ever just give up on life, I've got a fucking harem of gay men who would pay to have me sit in the same room as them.

Learn to abuse gays, user. It feels fucking amazing.

No matter how lonely I get, I will never become a degenerate and have my ancestors roll in their graves.

this is what makes me envy gays. you guys don't know how good you have it. and then you complain about muh oppression? lmao

I posted here for years while I was hikki and i've never posted on /lgbt/

>they make you learn what it's like to be a women.
oh user they really do, he fucked me on the side of the bed with me holding my knees to my chest, it was amazing

Op you just found the cheatcode to life

>i have zero interest in this but 2 guys have offered saying they want to eat my ass
Go for it, feels great man, just don't make out with him afterwards. Every human colon has a whole ecosystem of nasty bastards living in it.

yeah i need to get a backbone about setting boundaries like that

take this shit to /lgbt/ no one gices a fuck about your degenerate life faggot

>he fucked me on the side of the bed with me holding my knees to my chest, it was amazing
i am not gay but holy fuck why did I find this so hot?

it feels good to be used and have a purpose like that, user

wow what the actual fuck.
that is the dumbest thing I have heard all week.
Most of them are negative, so I should take medication to feel safe fucking only negative people, hahaha.
Probably 50% of the guys you had sex with are pos, enjoy your AIDS you dumb kid.

>men are objectively better people than women in almost every social domain
>but you're a straight male

you don't need to be straight user, bend a little

>None of these guys are pozzed and most of them are on PREP

And you actually believed these horny homos? HAHAHAH!
Enjoy the aids OP.

Attached: 848545.png (1920x1080, 1.29M)

Well what did you expect?
>Hate women
>Still has sex needs
do the math
Jow Forums is the biggest faggot factory on the net

This is the way of the future!

There are way more ordinary and below average folks than Chads. Chad is just gonna have to accept that women will dissapear. Only buttfucking from here on out.

Attached: ym7FM7E.jpg (350x1610, 188K)

nice, i didn't have that one, thanks user!

Attached: 1509164217225.jpg (640x3323, 193K)

It's an aids miracle drug. From the CDC:
"Daily PrEP reduces the risk of getting HIV from sex by more than 90%."
cdc.gov/hiv/basics/prep.html

Why wouldn't you use it? It's even covered by medicaid.
Maybe because the transmission rates are already very low?

"Estimated Per-Act Probability of Acquiring HIV from an Infected Source, by Exposure Act"
"Receptive Anal Intercourse: 138 per 10,000 Exposures"
"Insertive Anal Intercourse: 11 per 10,000 Exposures"
cdc.gov/hiv/risk/estimates/riskbehaviors.html

These figures represent exposure to an INFECTED SOURCE.
Now imagine them being reduced by >90%.

That's a 1.38% chance of infection, taking a confirmed poz load.
After prep, 0.138%. Barely over a tenth of a percent.
It's not like everyone you have sex with is going to be HIV+ either.

And if you're that worried you can always use a condom, too.
We're not in the 70s any more, this shit is under control.

Why is the idea of getting fucked so hot?

>shoving things in your ass will make you incontinent, just be aware of that
is this a meme or true? I do it a couple times a week because it feels so good. I just use my fingers.

What if I am bi-curious and just want a monogamous relationship with a hopefully virgin guy? I mean there surely arent only annoying turbosluts around, r-right?

Attached: 7CBD63BA-C38C-4621-B60C-C86EF3AC47EA.jpg (367x612, 36K)

Plenty of virgin guys around, we're just jot the pick of the litter.

idc, i just want a cute (does not necessarily mean good looking) guy to build an emotional bond with

Attached: 263CC5A3-8574-4786-B64A-085DEA370661.gif (500x538, 782K)

You probably live in the US/Canada or Eastern Europe, unfortunately. I would like a bf to give me a wonderful first time experience.

my family is eastern european, but I live in germoney
I wouldnt care much about lewd stuff at first tho, I want to be somewhat best friends first, otherwise I would probably feel dirty

>Love dick
>Love cock stink
>Love how it makes me light headed
>Sometimes when I can I don't shower for days just to smell my own cock stink
>Utterly turned off by fat, muscles, and body hair
>Every guy I meet is some combination or extreme of one of those three

Its not fair! ;_;

where do you live? because your type is pretty common around here

Yea, that's what they tell you. Every faggot with HIV lies about having HIV.

How can you decide to go gay when you were gay this whole time?

I live in Florida the worst state in the union.

None of them are going to admit to being sick, you fucking moron. Some states like California are even allowing them to lie about if they are infected or not.

this. enjoy the red bumpies, op you massive faggot.

The day we have a gay pill is the day half of the population of men will be gay.

>if i let old men fuck my ass they hang out with me
you dont say, faggot

Attached: 1506929621423.jpg (236x337, 18K)

As a non fag robot, this pic makes me cry. I truly cannot wait for a day when I can choose to be gay. Women are cruel, self absorbed and quite boring. If it weren't for sex, they'd be obsolete. Even as an average looking guy, I don't think I'll ever connect with women as I've connected with my best mates. Makes me hopeful one day I can join the gay brotherhood and leave women behind. Women are the source of so many problems for men. I think it's why gay men seem happier.

Would it be rude to negotiate that they just suck me off? I don't think I can reciprocate- I'm squeamish about butt stuff and have a strong gag reflex.

hope you get aids

>I truly cannot wait for a day when I can choose to be gay
just go for it, i was honestly unsure about it myself until i had my head laying on a mans chest cuddling after he fucked me

yes plenty of dudes would happily just suck you off and thank you for the opportunity
like me, i would do that for you, user

See, that intrigues me. If they were rather feminine looking I wouldn't mind making them a meal or smoking with them. Maybe even workout together.

>rather feminine looking
stop caring about this and you'll be much happier, it's easy to do to
realize that the attraction isn't about roastie tricks

Realistically they're going to expect you to fuck them. They don't really get anything out of just sucking your dick. To be honest you don't really either. Blowjobs sound a lot better than they actually are. Unless they're a fucking pro you aren't going to cum from one. It's pretty disappointing.

Of course if they're old and fat or whatever they'll be glad to take anything they can get. That's pretty far from being "rather feminine looking" though.

>They don't really get anything out of just sucking your dick
wrong, i like having dick in my mouth

lets also genetically engineer every single man to look like a final fantasy character and the roast will be fucking toast lmao

I don't know about you but I love BJs. The issue has always been my GF doesn't give them as often as I'd like and she'd prefer if I didn't cum in her mouth.

I guess I would like someone happy with giving me a long drawnout suck.

im ugly and no one would ever want me
Pic related
Not even gays

Attached: FC767B7B-DFB7-404D-B520-61BB2ABA5F3A.jpg (1280x960, 278K)

your haircut is shit but otherwise you're pretty average for someone on grinder
go get some dick

shave that arm hair pls, you shouldnt even try being manly, you are boy-ish looking
play to your strengths

Bet you wouldnt dare to try this in eastern europe, you would get beaten up.
I love my country for that.

Love your country for being slaves to the vaginal jew while gay men live stress-free lives.

right here user. no. 6 is a good anime. Finding cute guys who r loyal is too hard baka

Attached: 1458091252057.jpg (922x920, 80K)

Enjoy your ban you fucking queer

im considering takng the gay pill, but I am afraif of the consiquences and the risks. Ans why take those? Because of a temporary pleasure?

life is temporary pleasure, user

not as temporary as geetting your ass rammed for a few minutes

If you use a condor all you have to worry about is muslim scum throwing pebbles at you

Attached: RTWgvkC.jpg (2512x2152, 798K)

The risk compared to getting a woman pregnant and being forced to pay for a child for 18 years. Or losing all your money and your home in a divorce. Or having your life ruined for falsely accused of rape

who knew gays could be so fucking nasty

>Bi
>Only into pale hairless twinks
>Download grinder
>It's just a bunch of hairy spics
Worthless app

I realized the same thing, gay sex is just another vice people are using to fill the void, like alcohol, it'll never make you happy unless you are 100% gay and literally fall in love with men the same way you do with woman.

Attached: 1505804243614.jpg (750x846, 61K)

delete this post right the fuck now you fukcing dwEAGRT

I used to think sexual orientation was a biological predisposition until I started browsing r9k

It probably is, but people don't have a very good understanding of male bisexuality because everyone just assumes they are gay. Most woman who are bisexual hook up with woman, but would never seriously date one, and certainly wouldn't marry one because guys are just better suited for them. I think guys can be the same way, its just not taken as lightly as female bisexuality because men having sex with men is much more taboo. Sometimes its just a matter of if you choose to act on your latent gayness or not, but there's no reason to if you like the opposite sex significantly more. I think most active bisexuals just have low standards and are promiscuous anyway.

I mean yeah. But then there is the biggest con, You have to engage in faggotry.

That was a genuinely interesting response and reasonable analysis of sexual orientation. Thanks user.

I'm already gay and I already have my trap gf.
I don't need anything else, thank you.

This thread is fucking funny, dude.
>YOU are the idiot, i'm the one with a sore ass and a friends, faggot
I'm fuckin dying man. Sides are in orbit. Laughing like a retard.

You do you, user. Don't get pozzed, faggot.

Attached: 1520982706129.jpg (399x385, 29K)

um well i glad i could make you laugh user thanks