>hungry as fuck
>look back at today
>got nothing done
>masturbated twice
>dont wanna be a neet loser
>dont wanna be a wagecuck loser
>dont want to laze around all day
>dont want to work hard to attain mediocrity

Attached: FB_IMG_1521399031899.jpg (603x823, 71K)

So you just want to have lots of money and work an easy job
Don't we all

Which member of family do you live with

That NEET lyfe sure does sound sweet and purposeful

Attached: wagecucks vs NEETdom.png (1437x908, 103K)

Just enough money, and to not have to work at all.

Mother

Have you considered joining the army?

first steps.. tell us how old you are, what country do you live in, do you have a car/drivers license

NOT EVERYONE IS A FUCKING AMERICAN KEK WHO'S TOO STUPID AND RELIGIOUS TO UNDERSTAND WHY THE ENTIRE CONCEPT OF AN ARMY IS RIDICULOUS

>click that last spreadsheet
>turn off computer
>take off headphones
>dull ache in head
>eyes strained
>back stiff and sore
>mouth dry
>look at phone
>5:30pm
>hungry as fuck
>look back at today
>got nothing done
>got 2 smoke breaks
>dont wanna be a neet loser
>dont wanna be a wagecuck loser
>dont want to sit around all day
>dont want to work hard to attain mediocrity

It's 7am here, I need to be at work in three hours, the sun is rising and I should have been in bed hours ago, come at me bro

I'm British and I joined the army to see the world and shoot some guns. Not because I'm patriotic or religious or believe that anything they're doing is necessary. There's more reasons than being a dumbass murican to join the army.

and they say memes arent real, you literally took one of the oldest memes in the book
>join the navy/army see the world

>saw some of the most beautiful landscapes there are to see
You're missing out.

maybe. the only downside is that the army is a cruel bitch, once you get out youll feel like you may have wasted your time because youre at the exact same spot when you get out as when you walked in.

I didn't have a driver's license or any work experience before joining, they gave me both of those things. If you join the RAF, at least here, they take care of you for the rest of your life. I didn't take that one because I don't really want to invest in the future. Maybe you could consider some of the easier engineering paths in the military? Get some qualifications, see a little more of the world, less risk of being shot?

I felt like this with university. Without some kind of hookup for a job I came out just as hopeless as when i was 18

>GI benefits like free college
>looks good on a resume
>can attain training in fields such as IT during service to help you attain a job once you become a civilian
>builds discipline

looks good desu

- your feelings are missplaced user. no one will even look at your name if you dont have the name of the university you attented on your CV, having no degree is hundred times worse.

There is no difference, I get rejected from mcdonalds. Years of "work experience" in the exact same job is the only important factor.
I am totally on my own

jesus you are blissfully ignorant arent you
>gi benefits
that may be the only thing you get, even that is highly restricted
>looks good on a resume
no.. it doesnt, in fact, they actively go out of their way not to hire people who been in the military
>can attain training in fields such as IT during service to help you attain a job once you become a civilian
HR won't even look at you because no certifications, no degree, no work exprience (military doesnt count)
>builds discipline
so much discipline that military people number cause of death is suicide.

user you just drank the koolaid is all, open your eyes.

Jesus Christ get a load of this sperg

sounds like you just dont know where to go apply.

I work 50 hours a week and this describes my weekends perfectly

Yes trying everywhere isnt enough nowadays

it really isnt. too much nepotism, you need to know who to apply to

I don't give a shit about it anymore. I don't even want to work at some shitty job making money for someone who's already rich.
I'd rather just enjoy what I already have and focus on my own self rather than giving it all up for the idea of currency

find a trade school user. thats what im looking to do next year. you can actually work for yourself and get the chance of making more money than with a degree. welding seems to be all the rage lately.

>I'd rather just enjoy what I already have and focus on my own self rather than giving it all up for the idea of currency
I re read the OP after this comment and now I'm laughing

He said he doesn't want to work hard just to be mediocre. They force people to work HARD just to live a modest lifestyle, as a NEET that is my perspective. I'd have to work 40 hours per week to realistically live as society forces people to, at a min wage job, and have no time left to actually live. My life would become stacking patties of cows, further victims of this modern age, and go home contributing to nothing, alone, with no time for myself left.

>doesn't want to work hard
>doesn't want to work at all aka UMI/BMI
>join the fucking army

Tell me where you live so I can slap the shit out of you with a baseball bat please.

Trade school is patrician. Unlike grinding an office job, you get more than money out of it, you get skills since the jobs are all skill based. After a few years of working a trade, not only do you have the fat stacks you made, you're also really fucking good at your trade. That skill lasts the rest of your life and no one can ever take it away from you. You'll be valuable for the rest of your life and always be in high demand. Not only this but pretty much every trade offers the opportunity to be self employed.

Wouldn't recommend welding though btw just saying

>have no time left to actually live.
I'm sure you're living life to the fullest right now as a neet. I bet your life is adventure after adventure.

Not OP but:
>trade school
>just work HARD and break your back
>with rednecks and or niggers
Fuck working with white and black trash, even if it wasn't hard work.

The only adventure you can get is from books, movies, video games, work and military is not an adventure in any way shape nor form. Going to other countries doesn't mean you get to live a life among them, you'll still be just browsing their lives on the outside looking in.

>he thinks trades are just manual labour

I fix assembly robots. I'm more educated than 95% of white collar workers and have a better practical understanding of maths and physics than anyone outside of science and engineering. I'm smarter and more skilled with my hands than you faggot, keep up the coping mechanism

im thinking of plumbing, althought I seen a trade school in leaf land that offered training in carpintry, plumbing, electrician all in one, would last a year and they offered certs for all three. But I'd have to move from Europe to Canada just to do this, a brief overview of canuck immigration laws left my head spinning. Plus it would cost a small fortune just for the privilege of doing it in Canada

It would last more than a year user, I'm a Canadian tradesmen so I'm very familiar with how they work. You get a year of technical training then you need 1000 hours work experience to be able to take the second year technical training, and repeat for 4 years. You'd be looking at atleast 4 years before you get any kind of certification that means anything outside of the province that gave it to you. You're working and making big money the entire time, so it's worth it, but just keep in mind unless you're planning to stay in that same province then you're looking at atleast 4 years.

trades are just a meme. unless you're lucky enough to live somewhere with right to work laws, you will need to go through some kind of trade union or professional association to get the papers required to work. these people hate competition and only let close relatives in. I actually know what i'm talking about since I tried to become a welder last year and found out welders can pass down their license to their first son when they die.

it's confusing as fuck to get a good understanding of it i don't think that sort of pay as you learn is available for foreigners, can you point me in the right direction? i don't care what province

don't despair, get back up and do something

Attached: ACC4E755-5F7C-462F-9D88-27A142750C4F.png (748x494, 644K)

You bullshittin or..?

As a NEET myself I tend to get my music stuff done from time to time. A hobby would be a great thing to start with. Sadly I cannot provide you with an answer to "motivation" stuff, hard for me aswell