I've spent the last 3 days chatting with a cam girl in russia who doesn't get any viewers...

I've spent the last 3 days chatting with a cam girl in russia who doesn't get any viewers. She's desperate for money and since camming isn't making her any money she's going to quit. She gave me her insta, phone number etc and asked for mine. She goes for an alternative edgy look but it's all an act and she's a sweet girl

what do.

Attached: alice.png (495x619, 408K)

link us then

>cam girl in russia

you are an idiot op
she will try to scam you for entry to US, and you like the gullible beta, will comply.

I'm in canada and she doesn't want to leave russia.

pic related is her fast transformation. this edgy style is very new.

Attached: alice 4.png (485x615, 367K)

nope she's mine

Why does she not get viewers if she's qt?

>Those black irises
She's uncanny, are you sure she's pure Russian?

we have no idea, it hurts her self-esteem. She really likes when I compliment her.
She says her parents were from belerus

Attached: alice 2.png (489x625, 683K)

Don't waste your time or money on unfeasible things that could only possibly end in heartbreak and/or regret?

I haven't given her any money yet she pays more attention to me than the few who do. She actively seeks my attention in private messages/chat if I ignore her.

she's really cute, like she doesn't have an emo/alternative/goth attitude at all. she's needy like a little girl.

Russian girls are whores user. Sooner or later but you will understand.

Attached: 1521363921928s.jpg (99x125, 2K)

Because people have shit taste and want thots.

Attached: alice 3.png (383x639, 374K)

>Google Belarus people
>All of them has blue eyes blonde hair
>OP's pic has brown hair, long nose, nigger eyes yet pale skin
Looks like her parents are infected with Semitic and Nigger genes.

she's my whore though. I even got her to go non-nude. I'm the only one whose seen her naked.

I'm really concered she doesn't like doing this and it being forced to pay for rent.

she's retarded and wants to be an artist. She even got a tattoo because shes thinking of being a tattoo artist as it's more feasible to make money than selling art books.

>nigger eyes
her eyes are soulful. not an evil dark but a wholesome dark.
do not insult my waifu, she is perfect.

>long nose
nigger what?

Attached: cute2.png (315x569, 234K)

She also only has like 40 followers on instagram. I don't think she has many friends.

Attached: alice 5.png (541x599, 339K)

Does she have a hairy pussy?

>tfw no insecure russian QT3.14 cyber gf

not clean shaven but trimmed, her nipples are brown. Me and one other guy who gave money is the only guy whose seen she's non-nude even in private shows now.

i'm the only ones whose seen the pussy* some guy liked me and gave a tip for me to see a private show. I'm also the only one who has seen her tattoo on her knee because it isn't finished and she's embarrassed by how it looks.

she's also only 19 btw