Coffee for NEETs

I like what Nameless is doing with his comfy bar threads, figured I'd try my hand at something more morning oriented.

Have a coffee, breakfast, chat with other robots.

>Easter weekend starts tomorrow, have any plans?

>Women, eh?

>How's life been treating you lately?

Let's just relax and chat, anons. All are welcome.

Attached: Coffee Cafe.jpg (1012x768, 467K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PctLKcvYLGk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hey there, OP

No big plans this weekend, just working on the house a bit and maybe doing some investigation on starting a business. Also, taxes, blech!

Life is ok, but ever since the NEETbux really started to roll in, I've had down periods. Trying to keep productive and not just completely slack off.

How about you? How long have you been NEET?

About to go get a cup of coffee, and smoke a bowl. What are your plans for easter weekend user? I'm wageslaving and waiting for my tax returns to come in.

youtube.com/watch?v=PctLKcvYLGk

Attached: 1519951484855.jpg (720x720, 35K)

Been about a year now. Living with my parents (Uni dropout), and since they're supporting I don't really need NEETbux.
I hear you about the down periods, it's real hard to be alive and doing things when the roof, bed, and food are always there anyway.
Had a job interview today though, trying to get myself together.

If that job interview went well enough, might be offered a job. Some family might have to work, so we might be doing Easter next weekend instead.
May your tax returns be hearty.

Sounds like you became NEET a bit by accident. Are you planning on finishing up your schooling at some point, or just getting into working?

>I don't really need NEETbux
True, but it's always nice to have some spending money. You should try to generate some for yourself, even if it's just a little bit. It's really nice not to have to deal with bills.

Yeah, I went to university right after highschool, but I hated the city I moved to, and just didn't care about the subject matter anymore (Went for an engineering program, wanted to make smart prosthetics), got depressed about it and moved out before I sunk too much money into it. It's hard going from the straight, easy academic route to minimum wage jobs doing mindless drab things that are gradually being delegated to machines for a reason.
Heh, robots are taking other robots' jobs.

I probably will go back to school, just because the only sources of income that won't bore me to death are things that require some sort of degree. Unfortunately I hate school, and I'm stuck between working and hating it to afford school, or throwing myself into debt and being afraid of not being able to pay it back.

I earn bits and pieces here and there. I don't really want any material goods, so I don't feel as broke as I am. Making myself useful to the people around me tends to get me what I'm after when the time comes. Got a friend to buy me some drinks I wanted to try after helping him with some math for adult-ed the other week, for example.

Well, it sounds like you have a plan together, which is good. And, while it's tough, making the decision to not continue in a subject matter you can't / won't do sometimes is a good thing. Have you considered doing some type of business while you get another plan together? It'll keep you busy and has a lot more potential than some minimum wage job. That's basically why I'm looking into it myself, just to have something to bash around during the "in between" times.

So, what's the Easter weekend looking like for you?

I've been spending some time on /lit/, got me back into reading, and I've started writing out ideas for books, figure maybe something will get published, and if I really like it, that'll be something I can do. Always did well in english class because teachers liked the way I wrote. I try to look at different stuff, see what I might like to try. Always moving forward into new things, even if it's slow.
What's your business plan like now? Real curious to see how a hobby-business starts and progresses.

Might happen, might be postponed. My family is lucky enough to get along all the time, so whatever happens, it'll work out.

I'm gonna eat some fish with my dad while my mom gets drunk with her bf.
really bad. depression isn't getting any better because problems keep popping up.

Enjoy it, user. I've never really been able to hang out with my father, wish I knew him better.

What's got you down user? Feel free to vent, maybe someone's got ideas. Never hurts to at the very least just say it and see if it helps you come up with any solutions yourself.

I like coffee very much. Coffee with a pastry or eggs is a very comfy morning meal.

Drinking coffee and vaping what might be my last thc pen. Plan on quitting for better jobs opportuns lads sick of this tired repetitive cycle. Plan on being a flight attendant and exploring while living at home n saving for 1 year.

Attached: 1472200930778.png (796x712, 317K)

Sounds like you're not panicking, good for you. A measured approach is the best.

>What's your business plan like now?
I've been bopping around between selling something online and doing something a bit "harder", less nebulous. The problem is that I worked for a long time in software, so I'm not relishing spending even MORE time with my head in it. My income now comes from real estate, so I've been doing investigation in that area. The trouble is that I was mostly doing passive income strategies, not business-level activities, which is a big change. I started off thinking that I'd try home rehab, but there was a lot of competition in that area. And it was a lot of work, managing the project, keeping contractors.

So, I've been looking for something in the space with less "moving parts" and I think I've settled on a raw land flipping business just to start. A mix of something that I have done and haven't done. And because a lot of the work can be online, a friend of mine will be helping out. I've done a couple of businesses with him before and he's a hard working guy. We're hoping to do at least 2-3 deals in the next quarter.

That sounds good I'm happy for you,

Since you vape, any opinion on vapcaps or Mighty rigs?

Hey, I'm mulling over making money through writing too? Do you write fiction or nonfiction? I am thinking of writing nonfiction but my interest in areas that are very obscure.

thank you and why haven't you been much with your father?

well I'm a neet and depressed af since over a year but go to therapy at least. my mom is just terrible and egoistic no point trying to change her I just need to move out. my self-esteem issues are horrible and almost drive to ruining my relationship. the last few weeks I just have been laying in bed and not eating much just being dissociative.
this so much

I dont know what either of those are I use the basic vape pen heating element and use kingpens. Only means available to me living in illegal state feels bad desu

Attached: mayoiga-02-34-lion.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

Good luck quitting, user.

Sounds like you've the connections to make it work. You know what they say about who you know.

Probably going to do fiction, because nonfiction typically requires some sort of education, and I don't have that.
Obscure nonfiction might be rather profitable, user. If you write something that a small number of people really love, they'll be all over it.

My father is a man with a work ethic far beyond my own. Full-time job supporting wife and kids, never really had the time to get to know him. I have some memories of playing with him when I was little, but there's a gap between 6 and 20 where I didn't really spend time with him, and now, even though we both try, neither of us are quite sure how to talk to eachother. It's getting better though, now that I'm a neet and all.

Herb vapes are legal in every state desu. look into them if you're interested in quitting weed there's other herb you can vape that's legal. That is if you're into dry vapes.

Gonna get shit faced with my friend. Should be fun.
>Women, eh?
One qt is liking my Instagram photos and shit. Not sure if it means anything.
Alright. Did construction for the past few days and earner about 160 euro. Pretty comfy desu.

Making coffee and waiting on my dealer for that sweet sweet herb

Why not talk to her? Miss every shot you don't take and all that.
Assuming you want to, of course.

Hey, good for you. People who like their source of income is rare on this website, much less this board in particular.

Well I would say hello but I she has a boyfriend. Not sure if they broke up or anything but it's kinda iffy desu so it would be awkward. Also have the problem of deploying for 4 months on the 1st of June so I don't really have the time for a relationship.

You're in the military? Which country?

Probably not worth the time to think about it, then. Maybe when you get back, but no point in hassling over it now.
Good luck on the deployment.

In Irish merchant navy.
We call our 4 month stints deployments.