Weirdly specific things that turn you on extra much

ill start
>blonde asian girls deepthroating pov

Attached: Mia-Rider-Casting-Couch-POV.jpg (1920x1080, 321K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-TOVnam-OMU&t=0s&index=13&list=PLCIjQJjAGiY3-RpSha-zPtj2WhOY1fQvr
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Big uncut white cocks for some reason..

Attached: 1513439653583.webm (716x550, 1.92M)

Weirdly specific - missionary where the guy cums and just collapses on top of the girl. Pretty hot.

Might have to try that sounds pretty hot

oh boy
>girls with food babies or fat bellies sucking in their bellies to look skinny
>shemales cumming extra cum out of their ass(the whiter the shemale and the bigger the booty the better)

Being a teen and fucking my next door milf while her husband is away on a business trip and I want this dialoge to happen:

>Who's dick do you like more, mine or your husband?
>y-yy-yours user... aaahh!

>hypnotized girls posed like mannequins

There is this woman, queen snake. She does pussy torture and basically lesbian domination. She does this bit where she has to get a pussy really really swollen before she ends the video. I get soo hard watching them squirm with every whip.

I'm not gay but that's nice. Post more.

Cut dicks always look so fucking weird. And then I go into body horror type scenarios.

Fucking hell do I hate that shit.

Skanky blonde sitting on a guy's face, and forcing him to sniff and lick her asshole

No homo
But I have an erection from watching this.

Women wearing ridiculously large, dangling earrings

Attached: big hoops.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

ghetto sassy black women talking shit during sex or just trashy women in general dirty talking

God I wish that was me
Original
Oregano

>2 Brazilian girls, one white, one black/brown with very obvious tan lines vomiting on each other in a bright pastel colored room or outside. No red background

when girls walk and they have that natural hip sway thing

Dude, that video just gave me some serious dick dismorphia. Why did I have to be cut?

Well I guess you win this thread.

Attached: Frankport.png (300x300, 154K)

Being raped by fat nigs

Attached: boga.webm (640x480, 1.59M)

MMF 3 ways more so than FFM but I wouldn't let another dick near my girl.

It's weird. I like watching women take two dicks.

Girls with fat bellies. Bonus for extra tight clothes or clothes they can't do up or get into properly.

big horse dick with bugs in its balls and eurethra impregnating a small girl, and after the horse cums, the bugs grow and come out of the vagina and start fucking the girl until she's pregnant again

Girls wearing maid outifts, garter belts or fancy clothes

Fast motion comedy like Benny Hill

youtube.com/watch?v=-TOVnam-OMU&t=0s&index=13&list=PLCIjQJjAGiY3-RpSha-zPtj2WhOY1fQvr

Attached: Hitchanime.png (641x435, 75K)