A reminder that ugly men should kill themselves

A reminder that ugly men should kill themselves

You deserve nothing in life if you're ugly.

Attached: blind gf sister hates him.jpg (1242x567, 63K)

Good idea though. If only there were more blind girls

She'll still have friends who'll tell her you're ugly and she'll still be able to touch your face and feel the grease and acne scars

>taking advantage of
Roasties are so insufferable with this shit. It doesn't even mean anything. Does he make her feel happy and well? Then it's a good relationship. Trying to make life harder for men who don't live up to their own standards and only try to date them, is stupid.

But you don't understand. It doesn't matter if she's happy you don't deserve her and should kill yourself!

How do we know we are ugly? In fact, girls are not attracted as men are, and in many ways it is the mindset of the men that depends as does the wealth. Sure, there are those of us who are elephants, but those are the mere exceptions. Many of us were rejected not necessarily by looks.

Consider this and consider your choices.

Why would blind girl care how he looks? How does roasties mind works?

Attached: sad_king.-WS.gif (591x600, 82K)

An ugly man cant actually make a woman happy.

An ugly man wont be confident and successful

Yeah but that guy is ugly. EeEEWWWwwwwWwwWwwWW

You don't understand user. Females are the sexual selectors. To the friends of the woman he's dating, he is so beneath her in genetic value that by being with her he is a literal threat, and they, as the sexual selectors, MUST stop him from being able to breed.
Pic related. He falls below her. It does not matter that they aren't the ones in the relationship. ANY TIME a woman sees another woman with a man that she percieves as being "lower" than that women, she NEEDS to try to convince the other woman to "leave that loser you can do better girl". It's hardwired into them.

Attached: male_female_value.png (552x494, 19K)

>blind women are able to find partners
>most of r9k is not

In what fucking world do we live in

What the fuck

Attached: 1517276294255.png (1000x1000, 242K)

A world where women have all the sexual and relational power? It's always been like this user, women are the rich fat cats blessed into an amazing life. We just need to get even on this injustice through action, find anyway you can to hurt women.

Now on another twitter post
>Why are men so shallow? My sis is blind and chad doesn't even give her a chance. It's not fair!

Easy. If he's an ugly male and he is happy, they must bring it to an end. This is the basic female drive and what feminism is all about.

I have an ugly friend who's an engineer sent around the world by his CEO to teach people who have been doing his job for 25 years to do it right, he's 25 and has a smoking hot gf. Confidence is needed, yes. But it doesn't have to come from looks.

Beause she isnt hot.

Link please? I can't find the post on reddit

Thots being thots, in other news, water is wet.

Attached: 5454682.png (800x614, 283K)

Why the fuck would you want to visit reddit?

Blind people absolutely have preferences on looks and can feel the difference between an ugly face and a pretty face. There's good reasons for this preference to exist given many aspects of attractiveness are correlated to having good genetic stock.

Blind people have bad genetic stock though

Roasties are the dumbest and shallowest vermin on the earth. They literally can't see past looks or the bare surface of things. It's no wonder why they can't form deep and meaningful relationships and are so shocked when others manage to.

Or they were involved in some sort of accident.

Not all blind people were born such.

Thots would not be upset that another bitch had an ugly boyfriend

Just one less cunt to compete with

>blind girl probably care about the personality
>sister and friends want to ruin a relationship that isn't based on looks

God, I hate women.

Attached: [Mushin] Hajimete no Gal - 11 [OVA] My first school festival (BD 1280x720 x264 AAC).mkv_snapshot_09. (890x716, 820K)

This guy has hit the nail on the head. It's the same reason why women are horrible to ugly, sexually unattractive men who don't even look at them.

>An ugly man wont be confident and successful

>Ugly
>Completely sorted my life out and make more money than I know what to do with
>Already in line to move up and make even more money that I still wont know what to do with

Hmmmm

Pics or youre not ugly, simply average.

Average is not ugly.

No bully Or bully since it gets me off

>6'1
>240
>Dead hairline

Attached: uuu.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

Average face, but the 6,1 kicker means you will never be ugly

So the girl they were talking about in OP's screencap would know if the reddit user she was dating was ugly? Whats the issue here?

You look a little dimwitted but besides that theres nothing wrong with your appearance.

Men ahould be a triangle, with the top rising above the highest women but most of the men being below the lowest women.

>man away earning money
>woman fucking Chads and Jamal while the man is away
>"all you need is confidence!"
What a beautiful relationship.

can't find the thread anywhere, link?

> implying his wife is fucking Chad and Jamal while he's gone

Maybe, maybe not. Nobody knows either way.

Got deleted because of a big shitstorm of people calling the op a delayed pedo for the age difference between him and the girl

shave ur head and you'll gain a couple points

Lol. My sisters friends did the same thing when my older sister who's a doctor married some guy making 50K as a welder. They're still trying to set her up with some pajeet doctor despite the fact she's married.

I agree with you for once.

No fucking way, not even reddit is that dumb. That's bullshit and I don't believe you.

Attached: 1520059461127.jpg (253x255, 7K)

I'm getting sick of these generic rage fueled faggotry posts. It's almost like spam at this point.

Damn, that's just shitty.