Who /not scared to commit suicide anymore/ here?

Who /not scared to commit suicide anymore/ here?

Attached: IMG_2374.png (750x1334, 513K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblestudytools.com/dictionary/hell/
youtube.com/watch?v=jVHgc1k9vHE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Catholicism is a meme now. Then again it's been a meme for a while.

Undeniable truth that christianity is now a false religion.
>this random old geezer in the 21st century can abrogate God's words.
Anyone who remains a christian at this point will be fuel for hell. Take heed.

When is the Pope going to retcon Undertale into the New Testament?

The literal antipope

Not my canon.

>Vatican has said not to trust the interview because its not quoted
>But they cant deny that the literal Pope may have said these things in some way
Jesus Christ the Church has literally become a meme, maybe sedevacantism isnt so bad

Attached: B1A2D89A-6EEE-42C1-8685-C94DBF5A8309.jpg (399x400, 25K)

How can you justify a loving god that would allow people to suffer for eternity?

Hell is never mentioned in the bible. It was a concept created after it was written. The pope is right.

Hell is nothing more than the absence of God. God respects our choice to not be with Him. Hell is a choice, not a punishment

>degeneracy is ok
>let all the rapefugees in
>no hell, do whatever you want

Why are people still Catholic?

How can you justify a loving God that does not punish the evil people in this world?

It has more foundation than the trinity kek.

Filthy Catholics thinking their pope is Jesus' reincarnation so they just devour his shit like it's a bag of cheetos puffs.

Attached: 1521964557667.png (650x581, 284K)

>allows it then punishes
>not disallowing it to begin with
shit god, he has the power to keep things like childhood suffering in third world countries from happening too but that still goes on as well

Attached: SHUT IT DOWN.jpg (598x323, 26K)

Bad move, Francis. What's the point of religion if not to escape eternal punishment? People aren't religious because they believe in heaven, but because they believe in hell.

Well, if you read the bible correctly, hell is it said like metaphor and not literal, you can also read in revelations that second death is about souls burning and consuming themselves, after X time, your soul becomes ashes, that is the second death mate

Less progressive non-islamic religions will die off the rate things are going desu. Your religion can die for dogma or live long enough to see itself become a meme

The damn cardinals elected a heretic. All of them are fucking heretics.

I enjoy watching civilization burst into flames too much to get off the ride. This has got to be one of the funniest times inhistory

This.
The pope comes from a country where people think god is a soccer player.

>Gehenna is the standard term for hell in the New Testament. Related phrases include "punishment of eternal fire" (Jude 7), "lake of fire" ( Rev 19:29 ; 20:14-15 ), and "judgment."
biblestudytools.com/dictionary/hell/

Ex-catholic turned atheist here. I just want to say that Pope Francis is full of shit and should be burned at the stake for heresy.

Of course, fucking hell exists. It's in the goddamn bible. What's next, christ was a homo and God isn't literally real?

Christians already believe believe God was a human that went around doing trivial human affairs, so soccer isn't exactly far fetched for these hopeless pagans.

You should become ex-christian because without the catholic church your bible canon and trinity have no legitimacy.

Because even though you dont go to hell you also dont go to heaven and you become nothing instead of an anime universe with tsundere girls

Become muslim and you'll get waifus in paradise.

>I was a catholic but now I don't believe in God
>that guy is wrong about the things I don't believe in anyway, soooooo
>he should be burned at the stake for heresy
As in, logically they should do such a thing by religious dogma, or you think it should be done?

Attached: 1328222451919.gif (154x115, 1.99M)

It's been a meme ever since 1648.

Attached: westphilia.jpg (1279x992, 385K)

>turned atheist
>of course hell exists
nani?

argentino de mierda, tenia que ser.

HAHAHA THIS IS YOUR HOLY LEADER CATHOLIKEKS?
AT LEAST IM A HEATHEN ON PURPOSE
t. wiccian

Attached: 6c3.png (893x895, 577K)

It makes sense to me
Sending somebody to be tortured for all of eternity doesn't sound like something a benevolent God would

Pope's words are only binding canon when they are spoken ex cathedra. Otherwise hes words are simply those of a man.

The Bible often speaks in terms laymen could understand. Not everyone is a theologian. Hell is not a punishment in any traditional sense of that word

Afterlife in the bible has more to do with the idea of living sinless, reconciling for your failings in life and finding eternal peace and love than it is avoiding an eternal fiery pit. But too many brainlets are involved with religion. That's why the heaven/hell doctrine was made up in the first place.

>benevolent God
guy flooded the whole planet and killed everybody, he was never meant to be benevolent.

This religion is absolutely mad.

Attached: smug.png (720x720, 291K)

Remove catholic dogs

Attached: gustavus adolphus.jpg (735x627, 101K)

>implying religion wasn't a meme to begin with
>inb4 Jow Forumstards calling me a fedora communist

Pope can't be wrong, guys. Pope being wrong exposes the whole system to scrutiny.

GUSTAV ADOLF IS MY DADDY

Pope Francis is the anti christ.

The pope is a heretic and will go to hell

Big if true.
Catholics btfo.

First person to put a bullet in his head gets to sit next to god in heaven.

Kek as an atheist I love this pope. It seems like at every turn he just wants to piss on Catholicism. Didn't he also promote the use of condoms and say homosexuality is okay?

Those who are not scared are not here anymore, isn't this fucking obvious?

>Hell doesn't exist anymore
>Can commit suicide and not go to hell
So just a question. If a later pope says hell exists but I commit suicide during this papacy before that papacy, will I go to hell or not?

Since Popes are basically images of God on Earth then the laws are also God's will, therefore you should be fine, user. Just do it fast.

Thanks user. I've been living in pain for a while and have been extremely suicidal but the only thing preventing me from going through with it was the fear of eternal damnation in hellfire.

I'm amazed at how terribly people ITT understand Catholicism.

Attached: jazzy stops.jpg (540x720, 97K)

When atheists love a pope for being a contrarian pile of shit, you know he is a bad pope.

Your soul is attached to the religious laws not unlike a small dog on a leash. If the new pope says it's hell-worthy you may get pulled to Hell from heaven. From there the best you can do for your situation is small tasks as a demonic presence on earth to push the new pope towards legalizing suicide again so you get your place in heaven back.

Catholic church is literal satanists, so not surprising.
And hell is absence of god, not physical place.

There is no reason to be scared of suicide as death is and for the most time will be a very common thing we humans will have to deal with. I wish people wouldn't romanticize suicide so much though. Not because I'm against it or it hits a weak spot of mine but simply because it's incorrect.

There is no one who understands you as much as you do yourself. There is no one who could empathize with you more than yourself. And there will be never anyone who could love you as much as yourself.
Suicide kills that person and then there is nothing left. No god, no enemy, no friend. Just nothing.

What a joke of a religion.

Christianity is a meme. The more I hear about it the more I give jews credit.
Protestants aren't any better. All they say is tithe tithe tithe tithe or satan gonna steal it all!

Islam is the only religion that will remain.

Just more proof that Orthodoxy is the only true form of Christianity

youtube.com/watch?v=jVHgc1k9vHE

Attached: vzilf00z.jpg (368x300, 115K)

>unironically worshipping a literal man in the sky
Just admit to being pagan already.

Gehenna is simply name of sacrifical grounds to moloch/satan

Dune predicted it.

>worshiping god is paganism

are you retarded or just really dumb? is there a difference?

Hell doesn't exist. According to the Bible, sinners are separated from God when they die. They cease to exist. Believers live in His kingdom. Hell was created because not just existing wasn't scary enough to make people not sin and it probably only fueled their degeneracy because YOLO.

>he worships a man

yeah, that was translated to hell in the english versions of the bible along with sheol

Worshipping an idol of a man is pagan. Christians are just too pussy to admit it.

>he worships the arabic moon god

>m-muh moon god
Low effort propaganda by hindu christians.

you worship

>attention centered around pope and the vatican
>basically just authoritarian Protestantism

Attached: plate.jpg (1120x1120, 118K)

you worship a meteor rock

go pray to the kabba, heathen

It's okay to rape kids - pope

I honestly hope he declares Jesus to be fake or some shut just so pussy bitch Catholics will actually wake up and realize how ducked we are. Maybe we'll get some kind of holy civil crusade, that would be nice

We worship One God. You worship 3000 saints and idols. Christian churches make indian temples look like synagogues. That's not surprising since your trinity is copypasted hindu """monotheism""".

I never said that I'm muslim. Btw they worship the Jewish Abrahamic god but a conception of that deity without a human body. Christians literally worship a man.

samefag
hope you go to hell
oh wait there is no hell so hope you disappear forever

>According to the Bible
satan tried to tempt God by offering God his own creation. The bible contains many absurdities and is not reliable for theology.

you worship a rock, you follow arabic paganism

You're only proving my point there desu

thats it, thats fucking it. Christianity/Catholicism is officially lost all its credit.

without hell to scare poeple in line, who would seriously want to believe in god? Dying Normies who want there to be happy normieland after death?

so no matter what i do i'm going ot heaven? Sweet.

quote it nigga

Attached: 1507090610175.jpg (640x480, 33K)

Not samefag. Just so happens we both know you're bullshitting. Or maybe I and that poster are in a trinity.

they worship a meteor and perform pagan rituals around it

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1054x790, 258K)

No we don't. We follow Abrahamic monotheism, you follow hindu """"monotheism"""".

So where do you get a reliable description of Christian hell if not from the Christian bible?

no, we worship the god of the bible, you worship the arabic moon god

>pagan ritual
We prostrate to God, as Jesus is said to have done in the NT. But since you follow your false prophet saul you've exchanged prostration to God for praying to idols.

the meteor looks good though, they have some pretty nice architecture

you even have the symbol of ba'al on your temples

Attached: półksiężyc.jpg (560x469, 48K)

The hell christians will go to is described in the Quran.

They don't worship it. They think their god sent it to earth with Adam so they think it's a holy object.

>ITT people with mental illness arguing whose delusion is the best
>inb4 le virgin hat meme

nobody was ever afraid of hell but children, user.
generations of sunday christians confirm that

Oh, so christians "worship" "idols" but muslims simply admire a holy object?

>bow down to statue of Mary praying to her
>"no guyz we are totally monotheists!"

>nobody is afraid of hell

pfft. You tell me the thought of never ending torture after death doesn't scare you in the slightest? There isn't a scarier thing.

>bow down to a sacred pagan rock
>n-no we don't worship pagan idols, we are monotheists

I'm not the muslim you're talking to. I just said that Christians worship a man called Jesus. You then claimed I'm muslim and made these arguments saying Islam worships these objects but muslims don't worship them. That's like saying Christians worship churches. They don't. But they worship a man.

No, I do not believe crap