Friendly reminder that racists are NOT robots...

Friendly reminder that racists are NOT robots. Anyone who discriminates a person based on their race or ethnicity is no better than the normies that bully us out of society. We should look past our races and become frens

Attached: DMISx3PU8AA1kxS.jpg (1200x563, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15388787
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You are a cool and good frogposter. I love you, but not in a gay way (unless you are gay, too??).

Sorry to disappoint, gaynon

> thinks niggers or jews are people who feel like we do. likely sees women as people too.

leave normie scum

Attached: 1521255719696.jpg (399x384, 19K)

I agree fren everyone is a human deserving of respect

Attached: 1520470162071.png (790x837, 229K)

>Discriminates based on something trivial
>Something normies do
Eat shit, normalfuck

NIGGER BIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

gookmootbloxxx

Wholesome post is wholesome

Thanks frenly user

Attached: R14kkDj.png (657x527, 13K)

Friendly reminder that you literally cannot be a robot if you agree with the mainstream opinion of race is not real, we are all the same. It is an opinion literally shilled by all normies, multi-billion dollar corporations, every TV show and movie, and echoed by every Stacy and Chad.

Attached: aZuf4P6.jpg (1920x1080, 49K)

PREJUDICE!
Somthing we can all do without!
Cause a flag of many colors what this land is all about!!!

Attached: 0C0CDC4C-B538-4D1B-BCC3-88CFC55FF33E.jpg (600x600, 98K)

Believing in race at all is retarded. Cultures are what define us.

race isn't trivial though, it determines your culture and behavior

Thanks fren. I feel sad when people here post mean things about me just because of my skin color.

It's not your skin color though. Albino niggers aren't white.

>You can only be a robot if you ignore facts and live in fantasy land instead of looking at problems and ways to fix them.
Yeah sounds about right

Fucking redittors ruining this board. You moralfags ruined our fun with Florida don't ruin hating niggers too

I'm not albino.

Did I say you were?
The absolute state of non-white IQs

Is this a niggerbot I smell?

Attached: 965658.png (225x225, 79K)

You normalshitters are more than welcome to fuck off
If you shit on anyone because of their race you're a failed normie and not a TRUE robot

Jow Forums official here, declare your race or face tfw no gf forever.

strawpoll.me/15388787

Looking past race does not mean we should let every leech come into the country and destroy us all.

but le niggers commit more crimes lol XD

Why look past it in the first place? Would you "look past" someone's criminal history? Why ignore valuable data?

Heres the ting. Non-whites generally contribute less to the economy than whites and more of them are on welfare.
I live off neetbux, bad economy = less neetbux.
I want my neetbux = I don't want foreigners to come and get welfare or jobs where they send the money back to their shithole country instead of spending them here where they can be taxed and create jobs which can also be taxed to provide me my neetbux.

Why do you care? You're living off of neetbux, if you're gonna bitch and moan about others living off of government support, maybe you should get a job and stop relying on neetcoins.

Few people on neetbux = less incentive for taxpayers to oppose neetbux = I don't have to get off neetbux

>Why do you care?
>You're living off of neetbux
yes that's why he cares

Ok. But I'm not albino.

So you're a selfish freeloader, got it

I agree, us lads on the lowest rungs of the social ladder need to stick together and avoid falling into the kind of tribalism that got us stuck here in the first place.

>i don't like you so i'm going to throw negative adjectives at you
>maybe this will do something??? i don't know why i do it
top normie

Then he should stop complaining if he's leeching off the system, too.

Yeah, he should totally do what you say because you said so.

LGBT is raiding Jow Forums again

I think you missed the point. The more niggers leach off the system, the less he can leach. Thus, hatred of niggers.

Can we compromise and keep the traps AND the racism?
>tfw no nazi trap gf(male)

>avoid falling into the kind of tribalism that got us stuck here in the first place.
"here" in this case being civilization

>should look past our races and become frens
A fool's errand. There is enough hatred on both sides even here to ensure that will never happen. I am unwilling to look past the differences of nonwhites if they, as nonwhites are unwilling to look past my racial differences in turn.
Secondly, you assume Tyrone and the apes are robots. They are not. I was bullied relentlessly by niggers for being white until my parents moved me out of the nigger public school district.

Attached: image.jpg (960x713, 360K)

le 56% board

I consider myself a fascist but I still dont like being racist especially not to peoples faces. I can do jokes but I cant be mean to people.

What if I'm racist towards nigger's culture and inheritance but not towards their genetics?

I don't hate niggers based on their skin color. I hate them because they are low IQ subhumans that leech far more welfare and commit more crimes than the average white person.

you don't belong on Jow Forums faggot

Certain robots are misanthropic and hate different races for different reasons, that's not racism if you hate whites too and you don't believe in white supremacy.

I'll never understand racists that only consider averages. "Hating niggers" based on averages is like assuming that you'll get a a blue bead every time drawing from a box with 70 blue beads and 30 red. What about all of the black people that have normal or high IQs, have never committed crimes, and have jobs? Do you know how shitty it feels to have someone assume they know everything about you, your accomplishments, and your actions because of statistics? How shitty it feels to know that there's nothing you can do about it, and no matter how hard you work or how good your grades are or how many Asian and white kids you beat in math competitions, there will always be a fucktard like you that hasn't achieved half of the things you have but still treats you like walking garbage?

friendly reminder that all of these people are trash and i'm just saying words now to get past the post system

Daily reminder that you are a nigger and have no argument.
Go be a nigger somewhere else.

And I was bullied relentlessly and ostracized as the only black person in my grade. I don't hate all white people. Fuck off, you aren't special, and that's not an excuse.

Look at how hateful this person is. It makes me sad.

Yeah, alienating people for no good reason is very normie. If someome hates pedobots, they need to leave, for example, and go hang out with their fellow normalfags who hate people different.

Okay! Okay! I've had a change of heart! I respect everyone!!!

apart from jews because they're responsible for everything bad happening in my life

You are right, user. There are many reasons to hate someone but once you've reached the bottom you swallow the ultimate pill and begin to see humans for what they are. Humans.
There are a lot of things to hate someone for but the color of their skin isn't one.

Unfortunately most racist anons still believe in outdated race theory and were never able to learn the fundamental basics of scientific research and reasoning. I wish schools would teach less about how to be a productive and efficient citizen and more how to be human.

Attached: 1513660504035.png (1242x1080, 494K)

>evolve thousands of years apart
>expect to be the same

We are different and separation is what will always happen

why do women do this:
>"im not a racist" XD
>post your standards threads:
>whites only!

No you brainlet, upbringing determines culture and behaviour, not the colour of your skin holy fuck

I love everyone except the whi*e dogs

do an experiment. take a white child to china and have traditional chinese parents raise him. will the white child grow up with western values and learn a european language or with chinese values and learn chinese?

if you chose the latter you're a brainlet

At least that's a start

we'll always be similar in more ways then we're different, dwelling on stuff like race is pointless and top normie

It's a tough pill to swallow, user
Unfortunately most "robots" are brainlets

>I'm the only asian in that strawpoll

now youre just baiting you ultrafag, ofc its the latter

Thank you for your contribution, user
I just wanted to make a comfy thread

Attached: images (1).jpg (313x161, 8K)

Honestly immigrants often make me feel more welcome then fellow whites who were born here.
I don't know if it's their various cultures or if they're just humbly affable but sometimes they shock me into remembering that I'm technically a person too.

we're all living on a big stupid fucking ball in space and if we can't set our differences aside and enjoy our time here we're all brainlets

Friendly reminder that you should fuck off back to leftypol/reddit, fucking shill

>normies
Its normalfag, pc faggot

>friendly reminder that all of these people are trash
>said lefty cultist
Oh irony, you are same kind of shit like them, if not worse.

THEY LOOK LIKE APES
THEY SMELL LIKE SHIT
TO BE BLACK SHOULD BE A CRIME
THOSE DISGUSTING, FUCKING, UGLY, NIGGERS
ARE NO FRIENDS OF MINE

i hope your trolling, bud

>mass replies
Leave, scum

Attached: image.jpg (1050x738, 157K)

We all look like apes. We all smell like shit if we don't have proper hygiene. How can anything we're born with be a crime? You aren't a robot. Racism belongs on /b/ or Jow Forums.

There nothing wrong in freeloading, you are and likes of you are disgusting vermin and tour society is shit

>taking racism seriously

you are the brain dead normie here.

Attached: 421566_110052819134743_1827862103_n.jpg (600x447, 42K)

>lain
And opinion was discarded

>bud
I hope you kill yourself, normalfag scum

Attached: image.jpg (571x618, 77K)