Embarrassing shit your parents do

>dad is a huge homophobe
>literally cant see a homosexual character or act on television whithout frotthing at the mouth
>starts ranting and cursing and complainimg about how the media is trying to brainwash people into being gay and that its a recent trend
>remind him that gay people arent a "trend"and that they have been around since ancient time
>he stopped watching family guy(used to be one of his favourite shows) because stewie made out with Brian
>was watching the super bowl and on commercial break this aired youtu.be/CIcky2yFp8s
>he goes complete ape shit and starts cursing and throwing things and turns red from anger
>friends he invited over react pretty much the same way but a lot less volatile. Have to calm him down
Why do boomers lose their sanity like this at gay stuff? I could literally give less of a fuck. Anyone in the closet with boomer parents have my sympathy.

Attached: 1510782703583.jpg (576x432, 103K)

Your dad kissed a boy when he was 12 and your grandpa broke his fucking arm over it.

His priest definitely diddled him

Because retard homosexuality is a mental illness and seeing it accepted and promoted is fucking disgusting. Imagine you start seeing promotions for furry stuff all over TV and shows. Most of Jow Forums would react exactly like your dad. You've accepted the degeneracy because you were born into it and brainwashed by liberal schools while your father was taught his whole life its a mental illness.

>promoting furry stuff on television
Haven't cartoons and kids movies been doing this since the 80's?

No because they were innocent cartoon characters that degenerates took and turned it into something sexual.

Your dad sounds based and you sound like a twink faggot. There's a reason he was able to mate with your mother and you sit around on Jow Forums posting about boomers.

Your father is right.
The recent trend of homosexual promotion is a serious anthropological problem.
The white heterosexual family unit is a vital building block of civilisation itself. Without it our nations would fall.

With a reaction like that, I have to think that there is something in his past.

why you SJW faggots think you can force other people to accept your homossex behaviour tho

A+, this guy knows what is happening in the world.

this origanimo

And ofcourse the children from pol have arrived

The majority of Jow Forums hates faggots. The very word faggot is ingrained into the earliest /b/ memes (i.e. calling people newfags)

They literally have a quarantine zone for you people in /lgbt/. You have and always will be the minority.

Based dad. organ

Attached: 1519987062902.gif (232x201, 1.48M)

Except im not gay.
I could literally give less of a shit about the lives of gay people. Whatever they do is their business and getting worked up like my idiot dad does over shit that has no effect on you is rerarded. And indicitive of maybe being in the closet

>The white heterosexual family unit is a vital building block of civilisation itself. Without it our nations would fall.
what about black families that can function. nope, just gonna gloss over those. you are also saying that by being accepting will ruin the family unit as if the whoring of women has not. but no you want to focus on a minority of people who live differently from you and inflate into some doomsday scenario. I agree that the family unit is important, a more important topic would be the healthiness of homosexuality.
ad populum fallacy. who gives a fuck what a bunch of anonymous losers on the internet thinks

>wahhh i got no argument pol btfo me again wahhhh

faggot

I'm married and live with mom, and she has no respect for personal boundaries or privacy. Like if we're getting frisky, she'll just barge in bringing water for us or milk and cookies, or she'll like come in and sit down to ask about something or want to talk.

no one has used "based" in years
please stop trying to foment strife

are you that guy who thought stainless steel would poison you?

>image

I think I was in love with Penny before I got molested at 7 and turned asexual

>implying your dad isn't right

sounds like a bad case of whiteness, homophobia, and toxic masculinity.

Just start with the basics - it's 2018 and this shit is wrong, you can't judge people by their race or sexual orientation, etc.

>married
>still living with your mom
>complaining about anything SHE does
Absolutely pathetic manchild, how any woman convinced herself to marry into your situation is beyond me.

PTSD is pig latin for I put you through everything anyone else put me through so I get to earn what happened to me.

>haven't talked to parents
>come finally back and build up relationship
>we watch a movie
>something something gay
>father obviously controlling himself
>mother unsure and looking at me
>"fuck gays, why do they even put this in the movie?"
>parents super happy that I still have common sense in me
and this is how homophobia saved my family

No but I was in that thread and saved the penny image because i thought it was funny