Reminder that you are less attractive than a literal child murderer

Reminder that you are less attractive than a literal child murderer

>Alleged Parkland, Fla., Shooter Has Received Sexual Photos, Fan Mail and Hundreds of Dollars in Donations While Awaiting Trial: Report

theroot.com/alleged-parkland-shooter-has-received-sexual-photos-fa-1824179513

How does that make you feel?

Attached: jypo5hwnisjumlzpe917.jpg (800x533, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iZZgEaQ42xk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You know his face isn't that bad actually. He's pretty hot.. would let him pound me 8/10

Makes me want to shoot up a school

dude looks like a goblin you have bad taste

>Horse Face
>hot

Fix your self

His frame is amazing though...Would you not kill 14 children and 3 adults for that shoulder to waist ratio?

Better looking than the average robot

Attached: IMG_9904.jpg (960x928, 95K)

why would you give any attention to this? americans and news reporters are encouraging this behavior. society is slipping.

If it makes you feel any better, those girls are all teenage borderline internet whore psychos.

A fucking sock puppet is better looking than the average robot, doesn't make it hot

lol, fucking fix yo self

Jumpsuit is baggy as an ogre.

> His frame
what do you mean? he has wide shoulders and a small waist?

Yes, that is the most desirable frame.

Attached: Superman-Robot-DC-Comics.jpg (500x926, 72K)

Not kidding, that bald sheriff looks like a really fun guy

Well, it's a good base, but he's a fucking lanklet.

How tall is Cruz anyway? he looks 5'9 to me

He looks like the youtube dude

>tfw shoulderlet

You guys do know that women who get wet for convicts are batshit insane, right?

t. cousin of ex-convict whose gf tries to stab or fight his female relatives for talking to him for too long

That dude is ugly probably on the same level as most bots

>Alleged

Are we winning lads?

Hes not ugly. Yeah a bit of a mutt and evil, but still pretty average looking.

Attached: CB0B92C5-FFC5-4406-9EF5-4F49C2365292.jpg (225x370, 39K)

It seems killers are guaranteed at least some female adoration. Even Elliot has female admirers in death. I'm not sure how to feel about this.

>Even Elliot has female admirers in death.
Really? I havent really seen this anywhere. From what ive seen its usually guys who put him up on a pedestal and say he was a good looking guy who should have had more women after him.

Women are fucking.retarded what else is new.
None of these whores would have even spit innCruz's direction if he had never shot up his school. The favt that hes a crazy murderer makes them dripping et and makes me really despise women.

Lots of guys would be down to bang female criminals as well. But then, there's the issue of women constantly saying they fear for their safety in public or on dates, etc. This is a big issue that many women deal with, and men do not fear women in this way. So in light of this, you could make the argument that it is more supposedly out of character for women to be attracted to killers.

Latest channel I've seen is here: youtube.com/watch?v=iZZgEaQ42xk
There was IslaElliot a couple years back but it looks like the channel owner scrubbed it.

Wow. Thats some crazy shit.

someone posted on her vid:
>Jow Forums

and she replies:
I want to smash your skull with a sledgehammer Yeah I'm sure the robots are talking about me.

That escalated quickly, she doesn't sound unstable at all.

he's a latino chad psychopath

robots are ugly and also timid

Attached: 1442188136181.jpg (1880x1936, 1.36M)

Not surprised at all desu. Sounds like she needs to be on a list.

>that cop's shirt

Attached: idiocracy-cops.jpg (590x317, 31K)

Who are all these people? Are they actual robots or are they faces you collected from /soc/?

Isn't horse face attactive in males tho?

>b-but an old lady today told me that i'm handsome

No. High FWHR is critical for men.

Ive gotten pics so I guess im not that bad

What I find amazing is that school shooters get so much admiration from girls but there are only a few female school shooters.

yknow i feel like i can see the appeal in a way. he fits that sort of brooding and mysterious type with the fuckin grey/pale skin and the being a mass murderer and all. seems like the sort of girls who are into him would not be the sort of girls u'd wanna be with tho

women love to bask in the glory of others but are too cowardly to go out and claim it themselves

Not that type of horse face

El monstruo

Which one in that picture is the child murderer? #BLM

Hi CIA. Remember kids: suicide makes the system look bad. Murder lets the system pin all the blame on you. Suicide is better. Be creative and get some public attention. Suicide is never a national news story unless you kill people because then the media oligarchs can leverage the event to stage propaganda, like we're seeing.

Too woke for this site