How do you now remember the early 2000s, robots? Do you think they were a good time? I personally miss the era

How do you now remember the early 2000s, robots? Do you think they were a good time? I personally miss the era.

Attached: 1424898312643.jpg (604x604, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JyzCDg6NYNc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I spent the early 2000s playing RTS games (Age of Empires) and MMORPGs, specifically Star Wars Galaxies 2003-2005, and World of Warcraft 2005-2009.

I remember being fat and playing lots of Vidya. N64, Sega Genesis, ps2, GBA, GBC... Good times. I was into Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh, more into collecting than playing. Something about organizing cards into binders and sleeves is therapeutic.
I had a brown chocolate lab named Lucky that I miss dearly. Had a few friends but not many. Would sleep over and play Vidya n bullshit all night.
Good times.

Bumperino supremo, originally of course

A lot of my comfy 2000s memories were at my Grandma's house, and now I can't watch the Grandma's Kisses episode of Spongebob without getting depressed because I'll never see her again.

Attached: 1515065749292.png (438x366, 361K)

This decade is a mistake.
originally

Early '00s felt like the last era where there was at least the illusion of hope for the future. Culturally, it ended after 2006 and it's never felt the same since.

Attached: 1464237408214.jpg (185x200, 9K)

For me that "00's" feeling dissipated around 2012, Terrorism and tragedy was more prevalent in news, social media really started to take over culture, and the SJW bullshit was now in full swing, ever since every year just gets worse and worse

Attached: 133173468.gif (500x333, 1006K)

It feels like it was a period of false starts and some confusion for me. Didn't really find a good path until the end of the 2000s.

I wish I went full autist on the sonic forum I frequented. I thought I was better than them. Decade down the line I find with their own small con, got a tight circle and couple of them became game devs at a small company.

Who knew that everything geeky would enter the mainstream? Even furries are only a few steps away of entering the mainstream.

I am lower than a furry.

>sonic autist
>magical girl anime and digimon
>terrible how to draw manga books
>cheap bootleg figures
>army of tamagotchis
>playstation evenings with older cousin
>no fucks given about anything in the world

good times. then i found Jow Forums.

2005 was the the best year of my life
after that i went to shit because that was the last year i spent with my father before he died

Meant to reply to the post sorry

2000 - THE BEST
2001 - greatish
2002 - pretty nice
2003 - good
That said, the late 90s were mostly better.

My early 00s were spent in elementary school, but I kept up with my favorite cartoons. I watched all of avatar the last airbender, code lyoko, teen titans,

I put many hours into star wars battlefront, pokemon ruby and sapphire, zelda a link to the past on GBA, donkey Kong country on GBA. Super Mario sunshine, animal crossing, flight sim, colin mcrae rally, Great games

My life was pretty good. My dad had a better paying job, so we could afford nice vacations like going to Florida for beach trips, north Carolina, new York, Canada, we had a better house to come home to

I had more drive to communicate with my classmates, I was more fit and active, I skated more, I did lie more as a kid, something that I stopped myself from doing in middle school.

Damn son

for me the early 00s were jam sandwiches and fruit roll ups boi

It was better.
The internet wasn't ruined by smartphones.
Meatspace wasn't ruined by smartphones.
You could travel between the two dimensions like an actual wizard.

I was playing roblox 24/7.
I had to use the library computers since I didn't have one at my house.

No, and I'm 23. I can appreciate nostalgia when going back to vidya from my childhood, now, but I don't regret or miss my naivete and self back then, as a child being forced to go through school. True happiness and comfort is being able to understand happiness and comfort as NEET.

My earliest memroy might be my dad taking me to disneyland in 2006

same exact childhood.but my dog was a black lab

youtube.com/watch?v=JyzCDg6NYNc

Attached: 80ee8f5bcf2e46bba24e23c9d315242b--reaction-pictures-twitter.jpg (736x627, 38K)

>2003 was 15 years ago
>We're further away from Pokemon Ruby, than Ruby was from the Japanese release of Gen 1
>People who were pre-schoolers when Ruby/Sapphire came out are adults now

Attached: 1481664912852.jpg (250x232, 8K)

Fuck.
I played the shot out of sapphire. I remember begging my parents to buy it new

Early 2000s best time for internet. Was still the refuge for the socially retarded and not an extension of normie life

early 2000 were my youth they were perfect in every way since i changed alot and had a lost of interests it was a magic time sex music friends sports concerts drugs vidya i loved life back then.

>ywn go back and experience all the amazing things for the first time again
I've been chasing the high of the first time I ever logged on WoW forever.

first 20minutes into wow BC.elwynn forest.goldshire.STORMWIND.
10 year old bonner was throbbing like nothing else

Attached: 1517764887793.gif (367x265, 558K)

vanilla wow and bc were the best time of my life, playing at night after biking in the summer and hearing the feint noises of cars and bugs eating chinese food

Attached: 1506135430836.jpg (1664x245, 161K)

I was born a decade late. I never got to experience such things.

Attached: image.jpg (250x246, 20K)

I had barley alive at that point.