Only unevolved men would think that freedom is more important than safety

Only unevolved men would think that freedom is more important than safety.

Attached: 20180330_144943.png (1080x686, 548K)

well if you have safety but not freedom you can never have freedom and safety.

Order is more important than freedom or safety. Can we have order with all these sweaty trailershits running around with all these guns? I don't think we can. I think it's time to put a few more of them down.

Attached: FB_IMG_1484962839329.jpg (503x854, 59K)

Give up your rights and freedom, and you're at the mercy of stronger people and those who cheat, and therefore not safe. It's simple.

holding freedom up as a virtue is for manchildren. frankly, its satanic and i think all liberals should be stripped of all rights and be enslaved or killed. honor and responsibility are far more important

Attached: 1522378984582.jpg (1600x1053, 338K)

Good job! That's the best way one could put it and I don't know it is so hard to understand for many people.

gtfo with the bait

And the price of freedom is the eternal vigilance.

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.
t.t jefferson

>honor and responsibility
This moralfag meme needs to die, the sooner the better. Nobody wanted you guys to come here, you were just kicked out of everywhere else and you saw people saying nigger and faggot and so you plopped your smelly ass on my stool and tucked your sweaty belly up under my bar. But you should always remember something. Nobody wants you here. You don't understand the culture. You don't understand there are separate boards for different purposes, you just spread your bullshit wherever you feel like it. Why not stay in your safe space? Doesn't it bother something in your mind that the only reason you're allowed to stay is because nobody cares enough to make you leave? That you're just an annoyance like trap threads or the weedle-dee-deed guy?

Attached: 1kmcalsz9io01.png (500x300, 84K)

Yeah? Well shut up with your disgusting alt-right nazi ideologies! I bet the guy you're quoting is some Drumpfster right?

Freedom is not the same as debauchery. The former implies having honor and responsibility, while the latter does not. Liberals strive for debauchery. They do and/or condone social experiments, and neither them nor their consultants (social fuckery NGOs) don't take responsibility from their acts, and the laws they make, even if it destroys the core values of a healthy society. This is why, among other things, they try to achieve total civilian disarment, even if they have to cheat an stage school shootings so they have an excuse to ban guns.

Wahahaahahhahahaha disregard that! You've got to get a hold of a teensy weensy bit of that weedle-dee-deed! That WEEDLE-DEE-DEED haha oh my goddddddddd user haha Jesus man Jesus!! Smoke that weedle-dee-deed every God damn diddly day you ninny muggins!

Attached: 1138539445af0caac7c4f1d5dcf6bef6--mad-magazine-magazine-covers.jpg (236x397, 25K)

found the peadophile

That's cute, do you speak with a fake British accent too? You don't have to lie to kick it, user.

This is what Hitler wanted to accomplish but you stopped him.

There is no such thing as safety. You are never truly safe. Even if every gun was banned and melted down, every nuke fired into the sun, whatever, you will never be completely safe. Safety is a lie we tell ourselves so we can sleep at night.

Sure, in a technical sense. But you look both ways before you cross the street, right, user? You don't eat the Tide Pods, no matter how good they look or how delicious they are?

Nice strawman but those people who eat Tide Pods deserve to die anyway. Also I don't see a call to ban said tide pods.

I mean basic precautions for being safe probably include the average person not being able to go to the supermarket and buy as many guns as they can afford with virtually no oversight what happens after, don't you think?

At any moment, some nigger could burst into your house and strangle you to death. Or bash your skull in with a rock. Or stab you. Whatever.
The point is, permanent safety is a total myth. The safest you can get is to actively make sure that nobody will fuck with you. That means protecting yourself.
And being a realist, you'll never get rid of all the guns. How do you think niggers get mac10s, may I ask? They're already illegal.
Even if you can manage to completely eliminate the presence of gun cartels, what happens if the government decides you are inferior? What happens when they take you at gunpoint to a gas chamber?
The only true safety you have is in a gun.

Gun's isn't an issue, gang crime and mental health is. Mexico has one of the strictest gun control in the world and they have the highest amount of crime. I'm not going to trust the government with any precautions as seeing they constantly fuck everything up and lie.

now imagine a world where it's illegal to not look both ways before crossing the street, and that's what the world is like when you sacrifice liberty for the sake of safety.

if you take away a man's right to self determination, you take away that which makes him a man and reduce him to no more than a cog in a machine, and all machines break their parts eventually.

by sacrificing liberty for safety, you have ensured your own slavery and oppression

you are an absolute retard

you have described the gun purchasing experience no where on the planet, not even in an african shithole

Attached: 1464497750736.jpg (707x500, 92K)

you already know the answer though

Attached: Benjamin-Franklin-Liberty-quote.jpg (900x420, 53K)

Go be safe in North Korea. There's litteraly no school shooting there.

> Shitty b8t, stop bumping it please

We are at the point where dumb fuck star bucks drinkers are praising N.Korea over America.