go on hike in ancient woods

> go on hike in ancient woods
> hear water splashing
> goes in deeper and sees this
> she hasn't seen you yet
w-what do!?

Attached: 1522529020301.jpg (1301x2048, 325K)

I promptly turn to 360 degrees and walk away.

HAHA IF YOU TURN 360 DEGREES AND WALK AWAY YOU'D BE WALKING TOWARDS IT EPIC FAIL

le redditr coment! have an upboat sir!

>unzippity doo daa the ol benis
>"WACHA THINKIN NOW STACE?!"
>turn 360 and walk away into her bagina
>make cum
>"me chad?"
>"yee"
>"lit"

its that easy fellas

Why would anyone bathe in such unclean water? She must be some kind of dirt elf. I have no use for such a creature.

Realistically, I'd quietly mumble "oh um... sorry" and turn and walk away.

I would be suprise that elves actually exist then runway because they are probably dangerous as well

Id capture her and hold her against her will show she will show me her portal to Azeroth. Blood Elf scum

Upboat my gay asshole NOW!

>Ancient woods
All woods are ancient retard

SUOMI PERKELE CAN YOU MAKE ME SOME MAMI??!!??

Can you explain why her elf ears point downwards?

how can you tell that's not just are regular elf?

>um, what are you doing here? there might be bears or something and you're pretty exposed so it's not that safe.

Ye she's nakee.

But also the first elf humans have seen... ever I guess. So taking a picture with my phone would be the first best bet. It may be best to wait until she is clothed to approach. I'd have so many questions for her. As much as I'd like to fuck an elf or make /tg/ memes this is an undiscovered sentient race we're talking about.

Attached: 1458527321491.jpg (720x690, 78K)

ask her if she wants to play baldur's gate 2 with me.

Run away. That is a demon trying to lure you into his clutches.

What would you do if you saw this in the wood?

To me she looks crazy and possessed and evil, but I think I would let her possess me.

Attached: Harpy.jpg (1240x1333, 526K)

not mine ^u~

Tell her to put clothes on

Sorry for bothering you, elf creature
Don't worry for me I am gay as fuck (it is not true, but it would make her feel better)
Turn my back and walk away

It is probably a trap, she has some friends ready to slain me or is a monster...either way no reason to run away...if I die I win

except actual elves in history never looked like typical tolien elves, and nymphs never had pointy ears. KYS

Attached: Waterhouse_Hylas_and_the_Nymphs_Manchester_ArtGallery_1896.15.jpg (2124x1317, 411K)

>elves in history
They didn't exist, m8.

>w-what do!?
OI GIT. GET SOME CLOTHES

Attached: VtV9kAn.jpg (600x800, 161K)

Probably rape considering how sexually starved I currently am. I'd have to make sure she doesn't have magical powers first though. I don't wanna deal with that shit, girls are bad enough without them.

Say G'day!

Maybe downward pointing ears are a sign she's sad? I'd ask her if that's the case, and if it is I'd ask what I could do to make her happy.

What makes you think all woods are ancient?
Aren't there any recently planted ones in your country?

yes they did. learn some folklore and go out innawoods sometime

Fuck her and give birth to
Shadow elves

How did a post with such patrician taste go unnoticed?! And it has dubs too!

Around elves, watch yourselves. Oregelo.

Attached: IMG_0275.png (365x301, 224K)

This. All sorts of creatures exist, you just have to leave your comfy city apartment and go find them.

She done fucked up already getting me hard because now it's easier to sprint with my dick out

lost so fucking hard to this

user I saw this painting in a hotel in Taiwan or Hong Kong as a kid and it made me super horny back then thanks for finding it for me, love you

Y'ALL REALISE THERES LEECHES IN THOSE WATERS?

Attached: Engineer_with_the_Texas_Ten_Gallon_TF2.png (984x716, 556K)

all ancient forests are underground in the form of coal, trains are literally powered by dead elves

What are you looking at lumberfoot?

THERE'S A SNAKE IN MY BOOTS