Are prostitutes easy way to practice your murdering skills?

Are prostitutes easy way to practice your murdering skills?
What would be the most effective and safe way to do it ? Sleeping pills? I'd like it to be suffering and enjoyable as much as possible without risking any chance of getting caught of course.

Attached: 1521257015850.jpg (481x444, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BUjUz_QEh48
prisonwriters.com/raped-in-prison/
iso.org/iso-8601-date-and-time-format.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yet you post this sgut on Jow Forums. Stop trying to be edgy faggot

Instead of a prostitute, why don't you do a consensual hit on me, OP?

Hope you get v& before you can hurt anyone

Illegals.
Illegals arent documented so the government wont know they exist therefore it would minimize investigations.

It's anonymous board fucker.
Because you will bitch out at the end and realize you're too pussy to die.

>"yes officer he's over here. yeah that's him, right there"

Just look for hobos, no one will miss them

>it's an anonymous board fucker
you're an idiot

>It's anonymous board

Kek, if you really believe this

well the jews stole my image right out of my post apparently, now i just look retarded

Attached: 1wAJdi5.png (851x768, 819K)

This board isn't about hurting people. I'm submitting a tip to the F.B.I.

What do you mean?
What illegals? You mean tourists?

Wait isn't it not allowed to post about killing ppl?
Or is it bait?

It's obvious bait

you can't be older than 16, holy shit

Do you have a gun though? I've been longing for months to get my brains blown out by a shotgun

You aint doing nothing fag.
Hmm. This would be a successful murder. If I be nice enough with a hobo and invite him over my house.Hahah. Here I go.

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT
>believing the "undocumented" meme

Attached: jewsdidthisfeel.png (830x844, 76K)

Against rule 1. OP is going to get rekt

>What do you mean?
diediedie

unironically carry a katana under a trench coat and walk up to victim from behind and decapitate. Zero chance of being caught.

Yes. Because I will use a shotgun in the middle of a city and risk getting caught. This is for my pleasure and I d'want you to struggle for your life until the last minute.

you're about as anonymous on here as you are on reddit, pal

What's rule number 1 you piece of shit troll autists?

I'm a sex worker and I carry weapons on me at all times. You might get murdered instead, lol. ;)

1. If you attempt to post something unoriginal, it is not posted, and you are muted temporarily. Originally

I can say that I was trolling for fun . Haha. What are they going to do? Suck my dick? I am 20% ashkenazi and friends with the synagogue in my country anyway.

Well then fuck you too faggot

Shut the fuck up you bitch scum.

Hahaha get rekt bitch I got paid for fucking tonight lmao lmao lmao butthurt little bitch boi xD

Done.

Originaloriginal

Attached: F.B.I. Tip Submitted.png (1366x768, 134K)

Come at me bitch, I ll pay you by a death sentence. Fuck your weapons and your bitch ass attitude. You vs.me. one on one. I will ripp your throat apart with my hands.

That moment when you were so dumb to neglect the post where I said I was 20% jewish. Bitch Fuck the FBI.

What, mace lol?

No matter your ethnicity, you're not above the law.

Lol,shut up little hoe. You don't know shit about the law.

Of course not user, prostitutes have pimps to protect them from that sort of shit. Its also illegal and morally wrong. Honestly none of us should break the law, because that's wrong. Don't do drugs

Now that the FBI isn't listening the best murder victim is a hobo you have no prior connection to living in a different state than you who you then cut into pieces and bury 3 or 4 feet below a dead dog.
Dig vertically, not horizontally, remove the teeth and sand the fingerprints

youtube.com/watch?v=BUjUz_QEh48

I hope you behind 20 fucking proxy retard

Attached: 1513291290980.jpg (1024x1024, 66K)

Its publicly available information
I never encouraged him to do it, I pointed out that it is illegal and morally wrong

Attached: punch frog.png (225x225, 5K)

There have been prostitutes I have known that didn't have a pimp but maybe they were lying. They were intended to be my number one hit because I hate them woth my soul.Your post was very insightful and detailed. Thanks man. Time to get rid of the homeless scums living like parasites.

Of course most hobos I've known would probably rape your underage boipussy when you pulled a gun on them

I wouldn't try it

I still don't get it how it is morally wrong. It's the law of the nature,the survival of the fittest. A lion does not feel guilty when he kills a gazelle. The man does not feel guilt when he squashes a fly. And I think that means something. Natural Selection. In my opinion your morals and conscience is just some nonsense to hide from your cowardice.

prisonwriters.com/raped-in-prison/
This is what awaits you. Enjoy!

It's only anonymous til you start making death threats. I hope you're not posting this shit on your own internet connection.

>It's anonymous board fucker
yeah... about that... party van can still show up at your house, fucknut

Attached: 1522527346503.jpg (528x960, 46K)

I went to prison once.Everyone warned me that prison would be an inhumane environment. It is. But I find it refreshing. The perfect microcosm of the animal world. When an animal wants something, when it needs something, other things need to be stepped on.

Oh, it will come. I am assure of that, but what will they do? Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

In many states, the penalty for murder is death.

Attached: Lethal Injection.jpg (386x403, 40K)

Funny you say that. The FBI got shit for ignoring the warnings about Nikolas Cruz. They'll be more vigilant this time if they want to keep their jobs.

Edgy
Think about the consequences of what would happen if everyone did that
Complete chaos. You'd never have the chance to be a lion or whatever because some other psycho would have smashed your head in already
It's better for you to fit in with society, and its better for society that you fit into it
If nothing else, consider that there are way more police who are way better armed than you are

Nikolaz Cruz? Is that the virgin autist who shot 17 people to death? No bro. I aint like that homie.
This post made me reflect about my life and choose to stay away from illegal activities. Y-You're very kind, s-sir.

This thread is really interesting.
Sadly, if OP kills someone, we will never know.

Is ilegal for me to tell op to follow his dreams? i mean, i dont know much about law, and im not in the US and i dont know in wich country OP is. Maybe he is a romanian gypsy and no one will give a fuck.
Maybe OP will understand that using a gun is traceable, maybe he will feel that the most secure option is throwing gas to a sleeping hobo and then light it up, who knows.

My only recomendation is that OP should not brake the law cos is wrong and no one wants to go to jail. and killing people is wrong.

DONT DO IT OP

>the most secure option is throwing gas to a sleeping hobo and then light it up
Even this is completely traceable in first world countries. Cameras everywhere, gas leaves residue on the ground and sticks to your clothes and vehicle, etc.

OP had the right idea though. It is safe if he invites a hobo to his house for dinner and kill them and acid bath the corpse. I do not think anyone would notice a hobo goes missing.

Why do you hate hookers so much OP? They're just doing a job

I would never use a gun for murdering . It takes away the fun and also it can be easy traceable for the cops.
This is what I have been thinking to do with prostitutes too but can't take the risk of them having a pimp. The fun part with the hobo is that I can tie them up and do every shit I want. No screams,no traces. Nothing will be left from them when I finish my job and cut their bodies into hundreds of pieces.

They have chosen to strip their dignity as human being by selling their body for little money. My hatred for them began on one particular whore who was trying to scam me and my friend on giving her loads of money because she had health issues. I will write the whole story on my Manifesto when the party ends.

Just wait until the police find you, you sick fuck.

Are you white?

Orengno

>tfw mods are purposely leaving this thread up for so long so they can trace back OP's IP address and catch him

Attached: IMG_9944.png (600x579, 271K)

Are you some wannabe Patrick Bateman, you edgy fuck?

Nice trips btw. Checked.

Attached: dubs.jpg (600x837, 63K)

>muh dignity
>r9k
I came here to laugh at you.

inviting a hobo for dinner is suspicious as fuck
unless they have serious mental issues, they're going to be super on guard the whole time and if they disappear and someone saw you bring them in you're fucked
acid bath is a shit meme that is also suspicious: there's no way to get that much acid without someone noticing and you'll leave dental records behind with the bones
just because breaking bad did it doesn't mean it's actually plausible
doesn't matter, this type of shit will get you either a life sentence or death row whatever race you are
>I would never use a gun for murdering
Good, then you won't be murdering anybody
Enjoy having trace amounts of your DNA get on the body during the hand to hand struggle, you'll have long time to think about what a fucking idiot you were in prison

Lol no I was just curious what the race of OP is, but I'm assuming white since most white killers strategically plan out their murders unlike black killers where they just impulsively go all out with no forethought into it

Probably more of a class thing than a race thing
Lots of rednecks and spics commit random violence as well,
I assume most middle and upper class don't really have any reason to commit crimes, so if they do it'll be because they want to and so will plan it out more

I'm not even anything like this edgy nerd but you normalfags are coping hard. Re-evaluate your lives.

It doesn't matter what you're like. If you murder people, chances are law enforcement will track you down, and you'll either get the death penalty or live the rest of your life in prison.

OP here. Mfw been trolling and baiting since I made this thread. Joke's on you suckers. Most of my quotes and sayings were from tv shows and movies. Kek.

Attached: 1521406437045.png (378x357, 81K)

"s-say that to my f-face and n-not online and s-see w-what h-happens!!!" lmao

Like I said, I'm not edgy like this nerd I'm not gonna go murder people. But you fags with you're "KEK op btfo bad police is gonna get you REKT" is pathetic.

Yeah right. Which quotes were from TV? You're just trying to cover your tracks now that the F.B.I. is here. Prepare your anus.

Stay in pol, fag.

Attached: 1522359234266.jpg (580x378, 45K)

ZOMG MORALITY DOESN'T EXIST ECKS DEE!!1!

t. 15 year old brainlet edgelord

Hahahaha I laughed so much at this fag.

>18/04/02
What is this fucking shit? Are Americans fucking insane?

>>It's anonymous board fucker.

>current year
>literal slack jawed inbred faggots still believe this
top jej lad

iso.org/iso-8601-date-and-time-format.html

You still believe that FBI and some other agents are monitoring what we do in the internet 24/7. Do you know how many boards are and how many threads are mady every single day? Listen to me fucker. Educate yourself.

You got me. I was trying to cover my tracks by pretending to steal quotes from the movie Chronicle and Daredevil tv show. Is your IQ over 150 by any chance?

It is not that hard to believe because this board is tied with school shootings. Also they take threats serious out in the real world and has legal ramifications.

The F.B.I. were notified of this thread. Also, why do you think this thread is still up? Threads like this one are usually btfo within a few minutes.

You're right, they don't. Which is why people report threats to the FBI :)

Yeah, how'd you know?

Original

You mean autists? Noone takes these threads serious except them.

Err on the side of caution

Because there are retards like you who take the bait and keep posting dumb comments like" tha police will get ya u sik bastard"

No, I meant threads like this aren't allowed on Jow Forums as they explicitly promote illegal activities, so it's in the mods best interest to delete them, and that's what usually happens.

>It's anonymous board fucker.

Attached: 1522461361679.jpg (377x264, 23K)

Kek, so they're keeping the thread to find me?

Really activates the almonds, doesn't it?

Attached: Really makes you think.jpg (979x832, 528K)