Is this what white robots think of us?

Is this what white robots think of us?
Are we just a fetish for you all?
Explain yourselves right now.

Attached: tumblr_okv849h3u51uk2zw3o2_1280.jpg (1152x576, 179K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tb2iFikOwYU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no tyrone only shills think of you that way, for me i only think you are a bunch of retarded monkey, the more i live near black people the more i hate them, some of you are fucking great tho but the majority of you are a bunch of reatrded caveman, you can't speak properly you have no basic manners and no hinibition,
i actually feel bad for the few based black people to be associated with the mass of retarded apes, since i live in a ghetto area my car got vandalized already 3 time, i woke up already twice in the middle of the night cause some negro was trying to break in my house, all in the span of 1 year, you are the reason i bought guns, next time i won't warn the intruder, i'll let him break in and gladly shoot him dead, only shills see you as a fetish but you should be happy because most of us don't even see you as normal people, more like disabled children in a grown up body, sorry for you to hear this because this might hurt your pride but you guys are animal and i can never feel anything but disgust for you

Attached: h86p3Es.jpg (1920x1080, 116K)

Fuck off with your tranny spam back to /lgbtp/.

to be honest that's some cutely drawn negroes
I'm not even into this fetish or anything, I never even had a black friend, much less a lover
but if we were all 2 dimensional I'd fall in love with at least 5 of them

Attached: 1522640787287.jpg (668x857, 112K)

>to be honest that's some cutely drawn negroes
Stupid sissy white boi kys.

Someone actually created those drawings and dialogue. I'm perplexed LOL

Niggers or traps?

You both deserve the rope.

some ethnomasochist or a nigger with a fethis or a jew maybe

I just think that transitioning is a way of coping for you.

Instead of enjoying the pain with me and other like-minded anons you did this shit to yourself. you did not grow you did not get better. you debased yourself from what you are.

I'm a sissy white boy and I want to feel a black man on me someday
He has to be around his 20s, not much older or younger than me. Not one of those drug addicts, just look clean.
I really want my nigger bf to hold me tight and speak soflty in my ear about how much he loves getting inside me

Attached: 1499906994901.png (600x687, 314K)

>Are we just a fetish for you all?
At best, yes.

this is gay as fuck holy shit aaaaaaahahahaha

So post them stats and lets get started.

typical dumb weeb who secludes himself in his room with brainwashing anime.

I think you're all a bunch of faggots for wanting to fuck us all the time. I meaning looking at your women I can understand why but still, it's pretty fucking gay.

first off nigger, know that i work, work out and go to the shooting stand regulary so i don't "seclude myself in my room" second off you bringed nothing to prove me wrong so you can go back to wakanda

Attached: nisemonogatari-05-large-16.jpg (1920x1080, 71K)

Learn English you filthy, uneducated Putin dicksucker.

don't base your ideas strictly on what you see on Jow Forums. Robots are usually fuckin retarded. Take care brother

fuck off nigger i am trilingual can you say the same, also once again you bringed nothing to disprove any of my claims, not because you can't but because you know all i said is true, that's why you negros always play the victim because your self hatred knows no bound, you can't help it every time you see yourself in the mirror you wish you were white, you can't never be on equal standing with the white people you see they will always define you as "black" no matter how succesful or well educated you become you will still be a nigger nothing more than entertainemant to us

I really enjoy this fetish but I wouldnt want anything to do with negroes in real life

Attached: fc4af38e3df16326f11d3bc41caee765_view.jpg (489x604, 59K)

Don't live in the ghetto easy as that/
It's no better than communist shitholes because it's basically is a communist shithole with no jobs or opportunities besides moving away to another area. Anyone who stays there is fucked.

[[[[HEY HEY HEY intensifies]]]

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-02 at 8.17.08 AM.png (506x502, 263K)

Im trilingual too

>english
>spanish
>C++

Attached: IMG_0228.png (470x470, 368K)

To all those retards who think I would want to be white who even gave you that idea and why are you obsessed with skin colour and why be insecure about it anyway it's not dick size who are you trying to impress?

>tfw no cute chris brown bf to pop my boypucci and throw punches at each other when fight

fUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Attached: chris-bown.jpg (300x190, 12K)

it was not a getho at first until the state bought 8 buildings and made it "social housing" then little by little my once excentered cheap neighborhood became a den of niggers and sandcoons, the once clean streets became filled with garbage and beggars, now every 500 meters their is some negro selling drug, the houses value around dropped like crazy and more niggers moved in the proximity store had the theft tenfold, and in the span of 5 years it became a fucking gettho with murder and rape and thievery, with 4-6 niglets by negro soon another place will transform in a getho, then another and another one.

Is this the black plague?

i don't want to shoot niggers but i'd give anything to find and torture people like you

your beta ass couldn't do shit to me

i don't know maybe the fact that you can't stop advocating putting black people in white neighborhood, in movies it's rascist if their is not at least 1 negro, if the schools don't have reserved place for minority they get branded rascist too.
the fact that you niggers can never leave caucasians alone without wanting to be part of wathever they are doing make it seems you want to be white

No it's just that we have a spammer posting all these trans thread, he's obsessed with black people and always depicts them as some sexual animal instead of another human. He's racist but the irony is lost on him, I guess.

>know that i work, work out and go to the shooting stand
cringiest shit I've read all week
also that image does not represent you

Fucking white lefties use blacks for a fetish more than white right wingers using asians for a fetish

>cannot speak properly
So a dialect is not speaking properly? Aight.

This, I actually hate niggers irl but this fetish is hot

>we dont fuck you
>HEY DAS RACIS
>we fuck you
>are we just a fetish to you
WHAT DO YOU WANT YOU FUCKING NIGGERS

Attached: drkek.jpg (629x800, 133K)

> working is cringy
you are a nigger alright
>working out
is basic for health so even niggers do it
>going to the shooting stand
it's also a basic hobby

once again you can't point anything wrong, you said i stayed inside all day wich i proved was wrong but now you call it cringy cause you are unable to find real arguments

>also that image does not represent you

no shit negro, this is just a personnage i enjoy from the monogatari series but then again you can't find anything relevant to say.

>So a dialect is not speaking properly? Aight.

yes my nigga you is right, wat dis cracka be saying about how we be speakin is because he is no hussler like we be my nigga you understandin what am sayin brudda?

Haha this is what butthurt and isolation looks like, lmao.

>you
Now think of what you said. You took what a small loud minority advocates in collaboration with Jews and put the blame on this one individual because they share the same skin colour.

In general people who are into race mixing only see other races through a fetish other then that only shills and Jews who think they're white are into racemixing

I'm not even that black kid, retard
and I'm whiter than your wife's son will ever be

I know Americans arent used to dialects but a dialect often doesn follow the same grammatical rules as the base language, so to say. I thought you knew this, I though you were supposed to be intellectual.

I do not wish to see or be around blacks. You are safe.

Sorry user but Jews aren't white nice try my big nosed friend

wow it's a dumb sissy animewatching white boi

>muh joo boogeyman :((

innerduce

INNERDUCE

when did this timeline go wrong

sorry negro but you are the one sounding buthurt, maybe it doesn't aply to you but you know the vast majority of you always seek validation from white people

Look a this thread for exemple, you guys always validation from us but when was the last time you have seen any white person exept a tumblr escapee ask himself "damn i wonder what the black comunity think of us" because we don't care what you think

once again no counter argument, you just called me retard and defended yourself to be black, how about you explain to me what's cringy about it? you had no arguments to begin with so don't bother(also the defender of black people used their skin colors as an insult for my supposed son how ironic)

trying to make it look like you invented a dialect on purpose and not because 200 years of grammatical error made you butcher the english language and are only understood by other negros,
But let's admit that is the case, why do hood trash do not use the normal language in the proper setting, you see for a comunity who keep complaining about muh ostracisazion you guys are able to come to a court room and say "hello my nigger your honor" to some judge.
so what was the point to invent such dialect if not to ostracize yourselves even more

>(((Jews aren't wh*te)))

"Americans there is that better you amerifat fuck ?

does your mom ever force you to go outside or do you whine when she asks you to take out the trash

>trying to make it look like you invented a dialect on purpose and not because 200 years of grammatical error
Youre fucking retarded if you think dialects or is in another way that this.
How clueless can someone be that he thinks dialects are created on purpose?
Just randomly calling people negro also shows how smart you are.

*Youre fucking retarded if you think dialects are created in another way that this.

this will be my last response to you because you can't apport anything to a debate, you don't have argument and never will, you try to take the defendent side by insulting me to show you don't share my opinions but you don't have argument to present you never will because you can't do restrospection

>Just randomly calling people negro also shows how smart you are.
sorry negro but it's part of the modern dialect now but you would know all about that don't you?

>Youre fucking retarded if you think dialects or is in another way that this.
How clueless can someone be that he thinks dialects are created on purpose?
this.
dialect can be created on purpose to be used as code that only a few person will understand

so all you do all day is type long paragraphs nobody cares about and call people nigger. congratulations. this is the pinnacle of the white race

>so all you do all day is type long paragraphs nobody cares about and call people nigger
that's why you niggers can never be anything you can't take criticisme or provide arguments you stop at the N word but ignore the rest of the data, well keep being niggers i guess , but stop asking why we hate you

Reminder that dialects are a form of meme and memes cannot be forced

>>memes cannot be forced
Sorry, what?

what a fucking loser. do you get mad over every little thing? i guess that's why you spend all your time arguing with strangers over the internet who don't care about you. what a fag

>this.
dialect can be created on purpose to be used as code that only a few person will understand
You say they can but in fact they arent.

What fuckin claims? If you dislike blacks because of your own experiences with them, fair enough. I dislike white supremacists for the same reason (that doesn't even mean I hate them though, they're still people), but you haven't made any substantial claims to anything but that.
Why does everyone here always say "xDD u no dispuv claems"? All you've done is bring anecdotal evidence to the table with no proof that any of it happened. It could all be lies for all we know, and it probably is considering you're animeposting and """debating""" on Jow Forums using personal experiences as evidence. Where's those "fahktz n stattesticlez" everyone's always raving about?

decided to bring their lackeys on this job.

Your entire identity is formed around degrading and sexualizing yourself, what did you expect?

geez just look the criminal statistic about ehtnicity in any western country and comapre it to the black population in percentage of the main one, how is that for factual?

That means nothing if you don't point me in the right direction and provide the proof yourself. I'm well aware of the crime statistics based on race already, but there are various conclusions that can be drawn from those statistics because of how many variables are involved in the intricacies between different ethnic communities. It's not as simple as "black skin = more crime."
Without getting into that bit, you STILL have not provided a single source, even when prompted. You're appealing to the authority of what Jow Forums has already confirmed for you and cannot provide a single source to argue from. There was never a debate here. You're clearly a retard.
It's just constant insults being thrown back and forth, and some of them are being misconstrued by autismo over here because they're flying right over his head. I don't know why anyone thought there was a debate to begin with.

>fantasize about BBC
>cute black co-worker is hired
>we hit it off
>go back to my place
>fug
>he has a 5 inch penis
>can barely feel it

Fucking disappointing

>That means nothing if you don't point me in the right direction and provide the proof yourself

welp i wanted to link you a fbi site but i got blocked for 10 minute since it violate the rules of r9k, so you will have to find it for yourself

>how many variables are involved in the intricacies between different ethnic communities

sure but exept income and area(wich by the way didn't change the fact that black people commit more crim even in the higher incomes see pic ralated) how would you mesure them

also watch this now you can take the UK in consideration
youtube.com/watch?v=Tb2iFikOwYU

Attached: main-qimg-9bb04c8c8455c10259363504009a9ca4-c.jpg (902x364, 96K)

Sucks that he deleted the post. I wanted a good laugh.

A BUNCH OF FUCKING NIGGGGGGGGGEEEEEERRRRSSSSSSSSSSSS

>Time to watch the Jow Forums retards write nigger as an argument

Attached: shrek_PNG37.png (1090x929, 736K)

Haha Epic post Bro XDXD

>would let you go as far as to cum inside my waifu and lick the cum out afterwards
>still feels oppressed

Attached: 1347838406217.jpg (467x394, 83K)

what the fuck is with you guys?

Attached: hm.jpg (480x360, 22K)

chris brown is a cutie my man

Attached: Chris-Brown-Blood-On-My-Hands.jpg (550x547, 54K)

nice post my nigger

holy shit, this little slut really enjoyed getting blacked, wow

Attached: 435246543654365.jpg (1001x1296, 234K)

the whole white femboy/trap and black bull dynamic is really starting to grow on me, i mean, if black guys can dominate white women, isn't it time they move on to something better, aka white bois?

Attached: 1521990600804.jpg (450x560, 106K)

nice try normie
>shrek reaction image in 2018
>"Jow Forums retards"
go back to pewdiepie normalfag

Attached: BEGONE.jpg (1663x1247, 169K)

for the love of god man, I'm doing nofap........................ nnnnnngh