Don't you ever think about your kid self and wish you could offer him a better future?

Don't you ever think about your kid self and wish you could offer him a better future?
He was a good kid

Attached: 1522112940238.png (330x348, 114K)

I think kid me is pretty excited for my future right now.

Kid me got the future he deserved

He was, its too bad his parents were so shit.

But not all those shitty choices are their fault user...

Yeah....
I think about that a lot. There's so much I'd do different so many regrets, I mean he tried HARD to get a good life and still got fucked over in the end.

my kid self knew this is what is going to happen

This. Kid-me was a fucking autistic loser so that's what he got.

>tfw 28 and still have no direction in life

What the heck kid why couldn't you invest in the future like everyone else

Sure but there were enough shitty choices they made that I can blame. Especially since they had two kids to get it right before me.

He was a dumbass who got fat and ruined my life.
I wish I could punch him in his fat fucking face.

My life went to shit when I told my Dad i wanted to be a fighter pilot and he said 'You won't be able to do that with your eye sight but if you work hard you could get a good position in the Civil Service'.

I very vividly remember it I completely stopped applying myself in school and lost all ambition and drive permanently.

Not my Dads fault it was very good advice and he was correct but a quick pep talk about how I'd have to try extra hard and be super fit to be considered and I'd probably have been a motivation machine through my teen years.

I swear seeing Courage Wolf in 2009 or whenever was like a light coming on. It was like I'd never experienced positive thinking.

Fuck you, he wasn't controlled properly by his parents, kid you has nothing to do with you being a fat ass. Just eat less you lardy piece of shit

>kid you has nothing to do with you being a fat ass. Just eat less you lardy piece of shit

I lost the weight that stupid kid me gained.

The fat goes away.
The skin doesn't.
I will look like shit forever.

I sometimes wish my kid self was abused more/I could take the suffering of other abused kids on myself. It won't matter because I'm already ruined

Kid me was a good kid at heart, but thanks to his single mother, absent father, 1 or 2 traumatic events, and public school, he gradually evolved into the sad directionless loser he is today.

You didn't deserve this.

Attached: 26657485.png (780x546, 484K)

I remember being a kid and wondering what I would be like after grade school, I couldn't imagine what I'd be like as an adult, it felt so far away. Well now I know.

I'm so sorry kid me, I didn't mean for it to turn out this way. There was so much potential when I got to uni, and I fucked it all up. My whole university experience squandered. No friends, no gf, no fun memories, only 5 years of depression and self loathing. Fuck lads, what have I done, I was supposed to finally start living life and I fucking ruined it. And every year I had the chance to try and change and I didn't, I just kept repeating the same cycle and now I'm at the end, now I have to start life in the 'real world'. How the hell am I supposed to do that? I feel fucking sick

Attached: 1492654634190.jpg (250x221, 10K)

Or you could make money and fix that shit up. Good lord, what is up with you Americans? How can you get so fat your skin flaps? Your skin fucking ruptures before that, how could you not stop eating after that?

Kid me just needed a good beating unironically. I could have been better if my parents didn't spare the rod. I was babied until I was 15 or 16. I should have played less video games and learned to drive, maybe then I could have gotten a gf and been a decent normie. I'll never know.

Attached: 1521728575991.jpg (600x600, 37K)

MY kid self was a fucking tyrone. Caused riots in class, beat on a teacher, stole a kiss from a qt mixed girl in pre-k and all that shit man. All went to shit when I was sent to a religous private school to be "re-educated"

Could have been so much more than just a beta robot. It's not fair

Attached: 1514774230182.jpg (1400x1212, 252K)

Can't you tap back into Tyrone-self? I was always educated as an strong Christian and I really snapped at the end. Never a beta, just an asshole

Kid me didn't know shit. If he followed his dreams of getting a cool job and wife and family and ignoring the difficult truths, rather than striving for authenticity and understanding, and avoiding such big risks such as having his heart crushed by someone he's devoted himself to, he wouldn't be truly happy, but in a fragile normie delusion that would inevitably break.

fuck..

Attached: 1494878312039.jpg (567x567, 148K)

That faggot shouldnt have stopped going outside and hanging around with friends because now i dont have any friends and its too long ago to go back

It's only when I'm several days into nofap, which is an impossible feat to begin with. Beta life is pretty comfy though anyway so whatever

Attached: super_vegeta_in_water_by_dragonvegito-d6ajhup.png (720x400, 23K)

Well fuck. You just missed a GET.
Anyways, are you sure you don't want more in life? Maybe the problem is your lack of drive an ambition, not your uprising

This. Parents need to beat their kids so they don't turn out like us.

I hate my childhood self. I want to beat him because no one else did.

Attached: 1522105948249.png (290x333, 95K)