I've decided I'm going to make a tinder account as I've no other way to meet people...

I've decided I'm going to make a tinder account as I've no other way to meet people. Any robots want to share some tips on how to get more matches and also what kind of photos of myself I should use?

Attached: download (1).png (461x109, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tinderseduction.com/male-model-tinder-case-study/
girlsaskguys.com/sexual-behavior/a22977-girls-on-tinder-do-smash-a-lot
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Have some photos of you with other people, or at least taken by other people. All selfies are a red flag. Link your spotify or Instagram if you have them (helps you and your potential dates find common ground)

>Any robots want to share some tips on how to get more matches
1. Be white
2. Be tall
3. Be hot
4. Be tall, hot and white

You also need to have some sort of game to be able to stand out. There is no shortage of hot guys on tinder, and even average girls get bombarded with messages on the daily

does anyone else have issues with tinder actually fucking working? i've almost completely stopped using it since it literally never works anymore. i have to log out and clear the cache to get it to work every time.

also OP
literally this. while good looks help, you will go so much further if you have pics taken by other people where you're actually doing shit that looks interesting/fun/entertaining. selfies just make you look like a complete bore.

>Online "game"
This is the ultimate cope.
tinderseduction.com/male-model-tinder-case-study/

Attached: MUkodrl.jpg (1456x903, 130K)

Don't even bother using tinder if you are not good looking. It will only crush your last bit of self esteem.

Wow, that's totally a reputable and unbiased source. If you think that this proves anything, you really don't understand how dating works

kys you fucking roastie

stop asking for tips or you'll waste so much time trying to perfect something worthless. upload pictures, set a decent one as your main, write a stupid bio, and swipe on every single girl

talk to the ones you like

>Make bumble account because it has a reputation for having less roasties
>Scroll through the 50 people using the app in my European city
>They're all Americans on holiday
>4/10 at best

Have I been lied to?

Attached: Bumble_dating_app_company_logo.jpeg.jpg (250x250, 7K)

Yeah it's extremely slow on my iphone. I have a suspicion that buying premium will make it work faster, but fuck that.

tbf his "misogyny" is full of confidence, personality, and to a woman's perspective, intrigue and dangerous (i.e. exciting). that's kind of similar to "game" imo.

of course it wouldn't work at all if you were an ugly dude, so point taken regardless.

Bumble is absolutely terrible unless you're interested in the most basic of sorority girls. It's not even worth wasting time on in my opinion

Bitch what are you expecting a Harvard study? Charisma works in real life (to some extent) but on a visual, online platform like Tinder it means fuck all. If you're ugly, some dumb opener or "witty" bio isn't going to help. None of the bulllshit you or anyone else says on these apps when they're trying to get laid is actually funny or original. Your photos will determine whether or not you succeed or fail in these apps, period. At most, you can maybe talk your way out of some pussy by being literally autistic, but that's pretty much it.

i think it could work if you're operating on the average/10 plane of existence.

>get tinder
>it asks for facebook
>asks for phone number
>email
>everything
wow, whata botnet.

Yes, they did all seem like basic sorority girls.

Looks are clearly the most important. Especially on a platform like tinder, but its extremely naive to think that nothing else matters aside from that. Women get absolutely slammed with low effort messages every day and they don't have the time nor the energy to message back every single person that says hi. So yes, being interesting and somewhat original can go a long ways. You dont even have to take my word for it. You can ask just about any woman

Use pictures of yourself holding a cat/petting a dog to get attention.No selfies amd no long description.Good luck, luv u

Been on tinder for about a year, swiped left about every woman on it cause they're super boring/low-tier. Good luck.

Yeah but if you don t have the looks you won t get matches anyway.
Pls tell me what team am i on

>infinite number of swipes
>same roasties showing up every single day
is this what happens when your team of programmers are feminists, trannies, and faggots? shitty app.

the only thing left for me to do on Tinder is report all trannies

Attached: 1519000443429.jpg (978x978, 230K)

how do you guys have pictures of yourself

I think the more likely explanation is that those are the women in your area using tinder that meet your age criteria. Unless you're in a big city, it stands to reason that you'll see some people multiple times

nah, it's completely bugged. otherwise i wouldn't be receiving an unlimited amount of likes. the women show up multiple times because the likes simply aren't registering.
>big city
i'm in one of the biggest my dude

I dont know what to tell you then. You only get a specific amount of likes per day, and even then you're still going to see some of the same people. Big city or not

Don't waste your swipes on people you know are out of your league. With my experience you'll figure out what kind of people find you attractive by using it enough. However almost everyone on tinder are the type of people that Jow Forums can't stand so my suggestion would be to just not do it.

make your profile alex jones holding a gun. it got me 6 matches in 12 hours, as opposed to 1 match in 6 weeks

>Be interesting and original!
>You dont even have to take my word for it. You can ask just about any woman
OK, so why don't we conduct an experiment where we ask several hundred women
girlsaskguys.com/sexual-behavior/a22977-girls-on-tinder-do-smash-a-lot
>Unlike I thought, 240 of the 300 girls actually had sex through tinder! Only less than 50 of the 300 men, which is remarkable
>These men do however show a lot of similarities: Muscular, well-endowed relaxed
>The opening lines that worked, were often extremely flat but to the point. One that seemed to work was just "wanna smash".
It's not a coincidence that every single experiment or study conducted on online dating apps validates the Jow Forums male opinion on these apps.

Don't listen to them OP, I got my willy wet for the first time through tinder for the first time

tip 1: Post a photo of you with a dog
tip 2: take a photo in a normal environement, have friends and/or forums rate your photo
tip 3: have a small but precise bio
tip 4: treat women like men, shoot the shit
tip 5: ask for a date after about 10 texts
tip 6: don't be a soyboy and don't act like one

I guess you've never heard of confirmation bias, huh? That link that you posted is far from being an actual study for a number of reasons

If you actually think it's easy for an unattractive dude to get laid on tinder, you're just objectively wrong.

I never said or implied anything like that. I simply stated the fact that looks are not everything, even on tinder

I tried both tinder and bumble.

Swiped for days and did not get a single match.

I think online dating is not for absolutely boring people like myself.

Don't put a lot of hopes on Tinder. It didn't work for most of the people I've asked if it was a good way of geting laid.