/britfeel/

buckle up, it's about to get good lads edition

Attached: brit-apr2.jpg (3877x2823, 1.97M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=925mkJa_f60&index=15&list=PLipC5dYAGXDHwdRl5_ILEvC9Za6ZC0Be9
youtube.com/watch?v=RcVuyiMUt9k
belfasttelegraph.co.uk/galleries/nightlife/nightlife-craics-90-at-filthy-mcnastys-belfast-tuesday-march-20-2018-photos-36728561.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

didn't know you had a sister Leeiscool1???

get Ziggy to the hospital though, he's already on his last legs this might push him over the edge.

Attached: stoned.png (926x496, 492K)

>it's a trip drama thread
yawn

lads i tried to fight tide but she ripped my nob off

IMPORTANT POST

Okay what jokes we gonna make this even, the choices:

Tildes hands
Cronas Forehead
Dm being a nonce

Let's get some votes in

IMPORTANT POST

Attached: 1508610751547.jpg (250x250, 8K)

Kore, lad only just bought Zig his medicine. Don't want the big Zig to die otherwise it would be a wasted trip and wasted money.

DM being a nonce is not a joke its a public service announcement

surprise surprise 452

Attached: cilla4.jpg (284x177, 9K)

i bought some really good weed for really cheap and now im completely fucked

wageslave life begins again tomorrow.

Attached: 11234231345 (108).jpg (500x365, 52K)

Think "Gooseberry" should come sit on my lap.

Attached: Easter Bunny.jpg (1600x1492, 464K)

OP being a faggot I think

I want to know why everyone here has fucking spazzo hands.

dmanon will go to any lengths to nonce kids even dress up as a giant bunny

So is multi a crona trip or not? its for filter reasons.

Reminder that Crona is a 7/10

#
Hahahaha did she really call me chipmunk cheeks?

If you tear apart the second half of the first paragraph word by word, she's basically saying "I'm better than homeless chan, I look similar without makeup or filters, I promise I pass so please give me positive attention ;)"

And here I thought that the people saying that she was being mean to me as user were lying. Oh well.
Is this on her blog? Can I have a link?
Also a collection of all the pictures she's posted thus far, I'd like to make a folder on her lmao

Gonna repost it here because last thread ended too quick

Attached: JPEG_20171209_215853.jpg (576x1024, 119K)

op is an fan soy bio
>youtube.com/watch?v=925mkJa_f60&index=15&list=PLipC5dYAGXDHwdRl5_ILEvC9Za6ZC0Be9
tab let make words and I love the fact is the most recent version and the first place I have no clue who I want you in my room for a long way toward an amazing and the fine I Tee is that the end is the most recent version and the first place I have no clue who I want to annoy, me haha

Agreed, just look at his thumbs up picture, Quint soy.

Attached: 1520640672941.jpg (335x369, 35K)

bet you'd love to publically service him you batty

>Gonna repost it here because of (you)s maximization

Thread theme song

youtube.com/watch?v=RcVuyiMUt9k

dont think you can blame this one on soy. Maybe his mum smoked crack

Yes.
I need to be efficient with my (you) to post ratio. It is very important. (you) wouldn't understand why.

The fuck does chipmunk cheeks even mean

Here's his legs

Torso

Attached: tlegs.jpg (3120x4160, 1.13M)

New couple flatmates leave tea stains on the worktop counter. They don't flush the toilet after taking a piss.

Absolute low-class heathens.

and probably made the thread as well.was there a need to have that post in the op. apart from trying to gather attention of course

Fuck me lads, just looked a bit further into Kleopatra and the PGP encrypting and decryption and it is so damn easy to do. Now I can message dealers no problem.

Do I just straight away at the checkout send the the encrypted message of my address and name then? Is it really that simple?

he should be in a wheelchair

I just feel really fucking bad mate. Literally been holding my head in my hands most of today and yesterday. I think I've exaggerated how happy I am on here and lied to myself about it, when I let my guard down I just cry and lie down Worst part is I've felt like this for literally years now, I feel a bit of an oddity in that I've been having these thoughts since I was probably 15 and got scared about not changing, 5 years later no I haven't I just feel lost and I don't know where to start. Unlike some of the younger lads on here I don't have any occupational direction either and so it makes it feel even more is missing

Attached: jwl7.jpg (500x431, 68K)

RARGH HULK SMASH

Attached: giant.jpg (1456x2582, 1.35M)

when you click to order something it will send you to the message page yeah. Couldnt be simpler

I know the bit sticking out is shopped but even so wtf is wrong with his legs

in the interest of fairness that has been edited

>everyone slagging of tilde in order to score points with an underage tranny
sort it out lads

can't get over Jakers tbqh, the absolute fucking state

think I'm falling for a roasty lads. can't stop thinking about her and when we're next going to meet thought it was just a proximity thing but I don't think it is any more. I need to keep my self on check 24/7 at so I don't say anything weird about her at work.
I keep having flashbacks about all the previous times I fucked up with fems though which isn't nice.

it's getting to the point where she's effecting my behaviour. I'm doing things so I can be in an optimal position next time we meet.

Attached: Tom and Jerry3.jpg (700x400, 59K)

where is /ourlass/ she hasn't posted in a while

Jesus fucking christ.
Do you guys want me to take the same type of pictures (tummy, legs from that angle, thumbs up) just for laughs?

I originally thought homeless-chan was the police trying to nonce bait.

>about her at work
Future #metoo victim

Nah fuck off Tilde you've literally posted about yourself in every thread

Lennon lad are you a NEET? Dont know much about your situation desu

Not gonna give the 7ft chubby tranny a (you) but no one here likes you, ur an annoying roastie, who contributes nothing to the thread and posts nudes to random people like a slag. It's embarrassing how you can accuse anyone of doing anything for attention when you literally reposted ur little rant because the thread was ending, not to mention the constant sharing every private conversation you've had and cutting yourself for no reason other than attention.

Fuck off freak.

Attached: Homeless chan.png (407x538, 279K)

Just wait until someone posts the "fully dressed" pic and the "breast" pic that is just him holding his t-shirt out

I haven't got them saved because they're genuinely disgusting.

please don't
can't you just bugger off. not seen tilde here for a while, can't you do the same

Post the original then I'm interested lmao

Tilde this does NOT look good! Not good at all!

>TUPENCE A GO GUVNOR
based post btw

No. Don't do that. Ignore the inevitable nonces that say yes

Just sicked quite a lot in my mouth.

Tilde stop this looks horrendous

TILDE SMASHHHH

orignal

Attached: 1515465568173.jpg (555x445, 36K)

Fuck me that is good isn't it. May as well do it now then, cheers lad. Solid one.

Just because you're better looking than Tilde doesn't give you the right to bully him.
You should be supportive and reach out. Be the sister he wishes he had.

>the "breast" pic
I've seen the dressed one (I think) but not this. Dont have them saved either but I'm sure someone has a folder of all of the freaks and geeks in here

I know lad I know but it's a risk I must take

body odar
b
oh day rawr
>feat smell
Ken nyday, numbers.

Very wholesome post this, good on you lad.

Attached: (You).jpg (1200x675, 272K)

Y-yeah for laughs
*crosses legs*

Attached: 1439873305194.jpg (239x229, 7K)

I'm not having this, Tilde isnt perfect but they've been around for a long time and dont deserve to get bullied by some punk kid

How old was she(?)? If she was 16 then it's open season on her. Any lids here(except under underage poster) could have banged her and it would be totally legit.

This is Tilde backpedalling and he scared

yeah lad, whats the worst that could happen?

oh yeah quite a lot of bad shit.

You know women in workplaces all have secret backchannel chatrooms and shit now right?

Tired tonight lads haha

Might just have a sleepy sleepy time.

Nothing good happening here.

Attached: 56bc84f57e38cccb4b8cedef1de738a3.jpg (768x1024, 278K)

She'll be legal in Japan soon.
/britfeel/ holiday when?

Attached: homeless.png (276x76, 6K)

thank god for alcohol and drugs
*closes tab*

>bullies me on her blog
>bullies me as user
Why wouldn't I be mean to her now?
Sure I feel pretty bad because non passing trannies have it tough, especially if you aren't out and pretending to be male at work. However, having it tough isn't an excuse for bullying me

oh i should have said other younger lads
but no i'm a student doing a meme degree and the only thing i could see happening is becoming a teacher or menial wagie but it's the other stuff which hurts me. I think this isn't how I was supposed to turn out which makes me sad, people would be surprised to see someone outgoing shrivel in. I can't form meaningful connections with people

I always roll my eyes at my own posts when i finish them because I realise I've just said stuff we're all feeling and makes me sound whiney, I've just had a really shit spell lately and I've fucking had it with living like this. I hate it and I want to change, and I have seen glimpses that suggest I am irrationally thinking it's some insurmountable task.

Attached: crossleg.jpg (800x638, 42K)

rehomed what's your snapchat lass?
i hear you post some good content and want to keep up to date with the phresh oc

OIII TILLLDEEE

YUVV CRUSHED MI SOSSJI RULL

Attached: 1522246728232.png (485x443, 25K)

>Why wouldn't I be mean to her now?
Be the better person and don't be a cunt back?

alri' dm lad

He's a grown adult, he needs to start learning to take ownership for his actions.

Stop excusing his disgusting antics in favour of being a pathetic orbiter.

Leave Tilde alone.

because we all know that you didnt actually close the tab
what you drinking/taking tonight mate?

always knew crona was a sosij poster

Jesus christ.
Hons need to stop.

Attached: 1522360018749.gif (480x254, 1.65M)

Ashuiri
Yeah you're right actually

Not looking good, dmanonce

Be more mature. Don't stoop to his level. Make it known that you'll help him if he wants it but don't attack him like this.
Or ignore him completely. He's desperate for attention from you, for validation. If you show that you're offended or upset he'll only keep on digging away at you.

Don't forget what Tilde and Crona are (for those of you unaware, they are the same person). They will bully out any poster who takes attention away from them.

love u
nite nite

Wonder what child services will say about someone underage posting that sort of shit online.

dox that nonce for us lass

Goodnight and have a great sleep!

Attached: Morrissey-Johnny-Marr-the-Smiths-GettyImages-566859955-1200.jpg (1140x641, 100K)

Lads, should I use my real name on my Dream Market order? It is coming to my family home and is only acid so should I put a name like this where my name is slightly extended and I use my mothers maiden name for a surname?

>Marcus Davidson

Instead of like Mark Roberts or something?

Fake names btw lads, so don't even try.

Attached: 1518361514436.png (633x758, 123K)

*types quietly*
you need to hear what one said
>whom
Bonilla
>BONI
ONE ON THE SPECTRUM sheep in the street
>>>I was given pee you be extreme euphoria

I don't care if I don't at least make a go of this I can't live with myself anymore

apu's pasta

It is totally beyond me how you grown men are actually conversing with a suspected 12 year old girl. Am I off my fucking head or something?

Attached: 1513429121827.jpg (550x550, 48K)

What european nations have the best and worst looking girls? Top 3 best/ worst?

as just lookng at some irish girls
belfasttelegraph.co.uk/galleries/nightlife/nightlife-craics-90-at-filthy-mcnastys-belfast-tuesday-march-20-2018-photos-36728561.html

yeah but she posts tits on snapchat soooooo

but what is sheeps end game going?
>control then power in that or durr

The 7ft tranny is 16 like most of the fags on this board sadly.

i shouldnt think it would make much difference lad, after all your address is already there

was eating a flake before and bit my gum like a mong and fucking hell lads the taste of chocolate and blood is unreal, like one of the best things iveever had, i need more of this

no
first this is place for pure reprobates leave now lest you become one of them

second there are a lot of not grown men here

trips of truth.
I actually believe this might be true, I mean did anyone remember the vocaroos? They sound (and look) REALLY young. But wouldn't a parent, especially a foster family, ensure a troubled kid didnt go on certain websites? Then again, the impression we've got is that there is no support or care there.

A lot of guys have probably incriminated themselves on here though. Makes me feel like a fucking loser that this is the company I'm keeping.

This now a sheeps thread.