>30
>obese
>NEET
>living with parents
>no savings
>college dropout
>jobless for 2 years

is there anyone out there more pathetic than i?

Attached: 17333358_1895917567290506_9157714661347426304_n.jpg (480x480, 38K)

You could be 40, obese, NEET, living with your parents with no savings as a college dropout and jobless for 12 years.

I'm sure it won't get that bad dude, but it sounds like you're in a rut/dealing with some intense depression.

>40
>obese
>NEET
>living with grandparents
>in debt
>high school dropout
>jobless for 13 years
What do I win?

Yeah see don't do what this guy is doing OP. You don't want to win this thread.

No offense dude.

Obese people are disgusting, the thought alone is repulsive.

Mid 30s, decent job that I'm not doing correctly, back at home with parents, in debt, blown inheritance and turning obese after I used to be in shape.

The only thing you neets have going for you is that there is no expectation, the people that know me think I've got tonnes of money and that I've got my shit together, the truth is I can't even put my dirty clothes in the wash basket.

I would love to be a neet that nobody had expectations of, I've literally dumped my gf as she wanted to move in together, but I couldn't tell her that I've blown my money. You guys have a shit life, but atleast there's no pressure.

wasted all my money at gambling and beer, and in debt i couldnt repay in two years. i dont know what im going to do this month when the bank start calling and the collectors will come

Attached: 1517563968249.png (447x589, 413K)

Post PayPal or BTC address. I got you senpai.

Not that guy but I'm in dire straights, you could save my life.

3H5DVbYBE6ctBoXQ4qJmqu4N3Gs2ctTazq

I'm 35, obese, NEET, living with grandparents, in debt, high school dropout, never had a job, and have served jail time for raping a dog.

Im 32, have job, no friends, look indreibly young for my age. No this isn't a good thing, people look at me like I'm a freak when they find out I'm 32. I literally look like I'm 18. I live with my parents too. I contemplate suicide daily.

Prove you're 40 or fuck off larper.

Do you have some spare change for me aswell?

Yeah, he should post his ID + face

>22
>medically obese but don't look quite that fat
>NEET, been for 7 years
>live with abusive cunt father who i frequently dream of killing and abused mother who is so torn down by her own depression and stockholm syndrome she still hasn't divorced the man that raped her child after 28 years
>no savings
>applied for college, got accepted, didn't make it the first day
>no job
>have autism, ocd, maladaptive daydreaming disorder, an eating disorder (binging, no purging) and severe, constant dissociation
>called an attention whore but i really just like making people happy, but my autistic need to clear my name and explain myself just further makes some people think im an attention whore instead of someone desperately looking for acceptance and companionship
hello i am here to make you feel better about yourself, as that's all im good for :)

Attached: 1517987307927.jpg (280x259, 23K)

At least your parents are willing to support you

What do you really want to do, OP? Don't worry about if it doesn't sound practical at all, just what did you really, really always want to do like from the bottom of your heart?

>going to die before i'm even 30 because i cant control my binge eating habits

at least you have your life

>live with abusive cunt father who i frequently dream of killing
I know how to get rid of a body if you want help
>some people think im an attention whore instead of someone desperately looking for acceptance and companionship
This may seem counter intuitive but you need to be a total asshole, then they'll like you and want to hang out. Normies are backwards beings

No on the murder plan and I'm not talking about normies, I'm talking about loser faggots from here. I've been called/viewed as an attention whore by like 7 people over the past 4 years and it makes not want to continue talking in places like /vg/ discords out of fear that other people will view me that way--even the ones I've been chatting in for months and haven't had problems with. I just never know how people view me and that terrifies me. But the idea of having to carefully word everything I say makes me want to kill myself. I already have to do that in real life to avoid getting beaten by my dad, and spent 3 years doing that on tumblr. I would rather die then have to put on a mask and be constantly stressed out over being unable to be myself and speak whatever comes to mind in the last place I previously felt comfortable on earth.

Attached: 1514224018666.png (540x429, 264K)

>you are literally a NEET since you were 15
How. You are not even fucking allowed to get kicked from your parents house by law
not criticizing, but this is an hard achievement, user
If true you have my feels. I grant to all NEET anons to have a comfy night. You all deserve it

>34
>obese
>live with mum
>no savings
>high school dropout
>jobless for 14 years
>dicklet
>brainlet
>schizophrenic
Someone please end me

Attached: fatfeels.gif (633x758, 16K)

I'm 35, married to a women I hate, have a huge house I don't like, work a shitty job where I'm abused in every possible way everyday but can't quit and literally think about suicide as soon as I wake up every morning.

You NEETs don't know the meaning of pain. I'm out there in the jungle, and when I get home it's a fight. Everyday. Forever. Till I die. I haven't slept a full 8 hours in years.

Sit around and play video games all day? Sounds like fucking heaven. The only one calling you a loser is yourselves. I have to hear it from my coworkers, family, clients, strangers and random dipshits in traffic. It never ends. You should thank you lucky stars you can sit around and do nothing all day. At least you don't have to shovel snow at 5 in the morning to drive to a job you can't stand.

how does someone with living parents manage to inherit something?

I arguably have been one since I was 13, since I stopped going to school regularly in 7th grade because of bullying and depression, and I think I only went to school maybe 30 days in 8th grade, mainly for field trips and holidays where we didn't have to do anything. I'd show up, wait an hour, and then call my mom and tell her I had a stomach ache. And she'd take me home every single time. Every single day for a year. I went to high school for a month. Fuck now I'm crying again.

please just give me a hug. tell me you believe in me and that i can convince my mom to leave my dad this year, and we can start a new life in a trailer with our 5 cats

>served jail time for raping a dog.
Like how do you even get convicted for something like that?
What was the evidence that got you convicted?

Attached: anime.jpg (438x428, 18K)

divorce your wife, take your half of the house and buy down so you can use the remaining money to start a new life with a better job.

>work a shitty job where I'm abused in every possible way everyday but can't quit
Yes you can. There is a ton of jobs that pay just as well. If you hate your wife so much, you need to divorce her. Sell your house, rent a cheap place, quit your job and finish the divorce. You won't be paying alimony since you're unemployed. And with the money from selling the house (half of it at least), you have a few months to get a new job. You have an easy out yet you just sit there taking it.

What is the job? Sorry you hate your wife. Is it something about her? Or did you realize you just didn't want to be married?

>You have an easy out yet you just sit there taking it.
autistic neet with daddy issues here, i told that to my mom and she just cried even more

Attached: 1509858406356.gif (309x313, 1.47M)

just tell people you're a powerlifter

>tfw on my way to becoming you except I'm only 23, a high school dropout, and have already spent 5 years in my room

>44 years old
>ugly
>fat ass (almost my whole life)
>from a badly broken family
>no friends/gf
>suicidal but somehow forced myself through higher ed
>good job now
>still a permavergin
>depression but not suicidal anymore
>no offense to anyone, but reading the bible did help me

About how much money did you inherit?

>not suicidal
good job user, im proud of you. i really am, no sarcasm

thx but i need to take responsability for it.

Dude, your mom loves you. Give your mom some attention and spend time with her. She needs someone to talk to that isnt my your dad. You will both gain from it and your mom will appreciate it. She needs to real love from the other end.

I'm not OP but I've always wanted to be an immortal abomination of some kind. I've always been fascinated with the idea of making things last forever, especially myself. I also really like the ideas behind things that look human, but are not. Robots, tulpas, homunculi, or evil spirits you create through magic or shit. Always liked the idea of just creating a sentient being that's not human, but humane.

I guess what I want, from the bottom of my heart, is to be some sort of immortal sorcerer, preferably one that look like a little girl, and serve an ambitious villain by making monsters for him to use in his army for either world conquest or exacting tyrannical rules over a disgruntled population.

Its pretty bad when you diappoint your father as his only son and bless him with your gift of autism only to make his life even more of a living hell, worst part is both of his siblings had uni grads for children and im stuck here not even able to pass a single class of community college

Off a relative that died, nearly 40k

What'd ya blow it off on? Did it actually made you happy, even for just a while?

Also, if you regret what you did, it's a good chance to grab a book on investing and learning more into this topic. Knowing how to do it helps make money like this lasting and provide passive income. Most likely this is not the last time in your life that you'll inherit or come across larger sums of money, study up on this subject so you'll do better next time.

Gambling, junk food, alcohol, cigarettes drugs and other shit

I earn a good wage too I'm already blowing that.

It don't know if it makes me happy, I'm just really good at putting negative things to the back of my mind, I always feel unfulfilled so I need to be spending money to fill the void, everything is underwhelming in the end though.

I do spend a lot of time with her. She knows I love her but she is very depressed

I went through a couple of years when I was really miserable with my job when I dealt with it by buying shit I didn't need. It distracted me but the relief was not long lasting, and money got wasted at an alarming rate.

I found that having a productive hobby helped. In my case I play guitar, but I figure anything would be fine, even if you're just making origami or something. I also observed that my mind is dumb. It was almost as entertained by a $2 candy bar as a $450 dollar dress for a doll. My mind also seemed to like a steady stream of stimulation/purchases - too far apart, and it goes out of control and spends on something big - too close together, and it doesn't derive as much joy out of them. Based on these observations I changed my habits to buy cheaper stuff on a regular, but not too frequent basis to wean myself off of the dumb spending habit. Hope this might help you as well.

I thought I was being noble. I'm being taken advantage of.
She can dish it out, but can't take it.
I save money. She spends like it's water.
I ask before making major decisions. She just does them.
I apologize when I'm wrong or make a mistake. She doesn't care.
I haven't seen my family in years. We're surrounded by hers.
Guess who mows, snow blows, takes out the garbage, repairs the house, cleans, does laundry, takes the dogs for walks, washes the cars and pulls weeds? Not her.
Who has a 810 credit score? Me
Who has 660 credit score? Her
Who pays off their credit card every month? Me
Who has 3 maxed out cards? Her
She makes no effort to learn about or care about things that interest me or my hobbies. I watch her stupid TV shows.
I make an effort to exercise and get fresh air. She sits around and eats junk food.

Yeah I'm a dumb cuck. I all wanted was partner and friend and someone to love me through sickness and health. What a jackass, right?

Thanks user, I'll take it on board. I feel once I get to the point of no return, I'll have to an hero.

The strange thing is, when I was younger I used to see homeless people and think for some reason I'd be like them, now I have started to see how it may happen if I don't have the courage for it.

>27
>obese
>NEET
>living with parent
>no savings, negative money in my account because the bank charges you a fee every month
>college dropout
>never worked a job in my life or earned a paycheck
>don't have drivers license
>don't have friends or any social media
>3 contacts in my cell phone, dad mom and brother
>5'6 manlet
>2/10
>white
>I get called a piece of garbage shit daily, have been all my life
>virgin loser, have never even spoken to a woman that wasn't representing a business or was my teacher

Am I the biggest loser?

I'm also a 22 year old that has been NEET for 6+ years.It's kind of comforting to know that there is someone else out there who has had issues with truancy.

>19
>260 lb
>living with parents
>20$
>middleschool dropout
>jobless whole life
Haha suckers i'm gonna kill myself before contributing to your shit world :^)

Attached: 1bcaff44dbe342d95e3f6f7edcadba23dfc84d2e95cae9500144bdb92b47f173.png (424x598, 234K)

Yeah, I'm a felon

what's your job?

asdfsadf

You sound like my coworker. Do you work for an insurance company?

did you scored 4 touchdowns at polk high?

>Figured life out by following Christ
Good.

>31
>overweight
>NEET living with parents
>never had a job
beat this fuckers

Attached: 1515542787575.jpg (441x408, 11K)

You could be like me

I'm probably the most pathetic poster on 4chins

>By day i run multiple projects for a company
>By night i shitpost and cry myself to sleep daily while earning more than any NEET on this board will ever come close to seeing deposited into their account....

>54
>NEET for over 30 years
>live with my demented 87 year old mother
>khv
>400 pounds
>no friends for 40 years

what kind of projects?

OP you can still change your life around man.

Attached: Wojak Happy.jpg (196x250, 6K)

you are a wraith.

Attached: r9k1.png (700x6182, 124K)

I bring in millions into compaines and keep critical functions working for as long as they keep paying the company

I also train multiple other groups how to do XYZ functions since i cant be the only one to do everything after project completed to success..

>19
>Permanently somewhat disabled due to an injury
>High school dropout
>90 IQ
>Friendless virgin
>Poor
>Nobody I can talk to

It just gets worse. At least life ends one day, and it will all be over.

r9k middle-school drop outs are my favorite anons
I remember one thread 3 or 4 of them claimed they dropped out before high school

You're overworked and miserable. Look into early retirement and start learning the basics of investing now.

Attached: r9k2.png (700x6363, 205K)

what do you do all day? why don't your parents kick you out?

dang, those comics make me feel nostalgic even though they might be recent

>18
>fat
>alone
>severely depressed to the point where I haven't left the house in 2 years
>my mum doesn't even respect or love me
>no IRL friends
>no job
>no money
>not even a bed frame, I sleep on a mattress on the floor
>can't do anything right, not even kms

I hope God just puts me out of my misery desu

Government employee. Ok pay. Great benefits. Hard to fire. That's about where the pros end.

Eh, no peg.
>flushes toliet

Thanks user, at least someone other than my dad or grandma thinks i'm cool!

Attached: 1507506938323.jpg (934x668, 170K)

Yeah, being obese is like being a brainlet.

You must be the most powerful wizard I've ever seen on the internet and I've been around.

If you're not larping that is amazing.

Something about people who 100% dgaf is charming

So you should be sympathetic right?
baste

>no friends for 40 years
Wow

>31
>Obese
>Autistic NEET with mental health issues
>On benefits
>Feel like shit because of it but understand why I'm on benefits
>Live in my own place, only thanks to psychological bullying by my younger brother some years back
>Spend my days browsing here and playing online games
>Only go out when I need to, like to the shops
>Often wake up during the evenings and go to bed in the early hours

I'm l-living the dream. R-right?

stay comfy my fat lazy amigo

Exercise to lose some weight. Make a tulpa so you get some companionship. Pick up a productive hobby. You'll do fine.

>and have served jail time for raping a dog.
story?
Sickened by curious. I don't condone the raping of dogs btw.

>I don't condone the raping of dogs btw.
You're not on facebook. You don't have to virtue signal.

Attached: degenerate.webm (1280x720, 1.59M)

Consensual sex with Dogs is fine. I just don't agree with raping dogs, OK? Rape of any kind is too much for me desu.

>Consensual sex with Dogs is fine.
ewww why do you condone bestiality?

Attached: whaletale.jpg (610x9137, 776K)

We're approaching absolutely unprecedented autism levels

Kek

it's a long story but my family is pretty fucked up

I don't get the obese NEET thing. You have all the time in the world and you can't walk around the block? I think I would get YMCA membership and swim everyday for hours. Love to swim.

Yeah depression sucks but come on man at least take care of your body

this so disgusting, you're a very sick man

Attached: 15192706053356.jpg (250x225, 8K)

I'm a fit non-robot borderline Chad.

That's not how depression works. You're not just sad, you literally lack the ability to get up in the morning sometimes. I've never been depressed, but my dad was during the recession, and that shit wasn't pretty. When you're depressed, you're not worried about your body, you're not worried about your family, you're not worried about anything. You don't want to live anymore. My dad at least loved us enough not to kill himself and to get better, eventually.

This, retarded normies make me sick.

>yeah just b urself man xd
>Just be happy and do things man
You aren't even thinking seriously about the other person, just prattling off empty platitudes and superficial bullshit for your own sake.

Could be worse, at least you aren't a virgin amirite?

>28
>jobless for 6 years

It's over. All I think about is suicide since 2013.

>decent job that I'm not doing correctly
same, I'm considering quitting what I'm currently doing and just looking for a data entry job because of how much I fuck up every day

>shaved legs and pussy
No thanks.

I remember when that baka was plaguing this site. Thank god for the robot.