Teenage years

Robots
Do you feel you fucking wasted your adolescence?

Attached: image.jpg (1661x1156, 1.85M)

>bullied throughout middle school
>bullied throughout high school
>not one single friend
>severe depression
>why don't you act like normal people your age user?

i spent most of middle school and high school doing basically nothing other than playing video games. so yea sorta

Yes,a million times yes

Not totally wasted

I have always had friends, I did a lot of cool stuff, I went to parties, I had fun and stuff, but yeah, I feel I didn't fully exploited my teenage years

I never had a gf
I missed a lot of parties
I was a bit* autistic

Not a total waste but I missed a lot of things

Attached: image.jpg (235x215, 20K)

I was morbidly obese, never had any girls, and didn't even really play games because I was poor. I thought "well at least I have chance to make it up in college" but I developed reactive arthritis at 18 due to food poisoning. So basically both my teen and young adult years sucked. I'm hoping I can get into freelance programming so that my 25+ years at least include gaming.

yes, but I didn't have the opportunity to make it better

It was fun and pretty stereotypical besides having sex or a gf.

21 years old is not THAT late, right guys?

Attached: image.jpg (321x459, 29K)

I waste my post-adolescence, so whu cares?

This. What else was I supposed to do? Have sex? lol

It's too late for us user. Just let it happen.

I'd say teenhood lasts until around 24

youth truly is wasted on the young

im 32 and i wasted alot of it,having to exercise and shoot steds to get it back

yeah. I lost most of my friends from middle school. I only have a few friends left, and my self confidence is absolutely rekt. Ive never been to a party, never had a gf, constantly hating myself over my oneitis, Ive never drank or anything. Im a loser who spends all his time on r9k and occasional hangs out with his only friend who has an actual IQ of 80.

yeah. i was a fatty and a churchfag. looking back i was invested in going to church because girls there were actually friends with me and i even had a few interested in me despite my weight. but my self confidence was too low to actually get into teenage relationships and i was a virgin until 21

I mostly played muh vidya and had fun on the mic, I guess. But after I see people having fun in a movie or overhear someone telling a story about a party or something I often feel kinda disapointed about everything I've done. I'm 19 so I suppose it's not too late, but I can't see myself being a party person. As long as I don't think about it it can't bother me!!!

it wasn't wasted it was decimated by the normies.

I FUCKING HOPE SO

Other way I'd be fucking devastated

nah man you got time. i lost my virginity at 21. to be fair though you have to be active in changing yourself or one day it actually will be too late

I at least did well in school, and that might pay off, so I might survive.

>girls
>friends
Chad fuck off

24 is not young. You peak around 21 and life after that is a decline. It's too late for anyone over 20 to change things

>the thrash revival scene in Hollywood in the 00s
>riding the bus to Hollywood on Fridays after school to mosh and drink and roam the streets
>40 man WoW raids
>LoTR movies coming out
>early versions of Mount & Blade
>blowing all my money at the cybercafe playing footmen frenzy with my geeky friends

Fuck no, it wasn't wasted. I hated school with a passion, but everything outside of school (besides girls lol) was fucking fantastic. Finally lost my virginity at age 20 anyways. pic related, a piece of my teen years

Attached: warcraft-3-map-footmen-frenzy.jpg (648x386, 106K)

My teenage years were summed up with schoolwork and Minecraft. It was pretty comfy.

kek, what a crock of shit. spoken like a true person with no life experience whatever

Mine was not horrible but I could have done alot more like join a sports team or go to more school functions. Otherwise I think I could have had a better high school life but meh. I did lots of things and had friends as a kid but didn't transition well into high school. 9th grade was awful but I recovered and found my niche in 10th and 11th. I wasn't king popular but guys and girls liked me. Then I moved and had to go a new school and pretty much just shut myself down.

i got to have fun with my hobbies and have a stable friendship with my oneitis so my teen years weren't all bad. The having no social skills and being obese parts sucked though

No, I know I wasted my adolescence. Instead of having friends I just masturbated to traps and played TF2 on a crappy laptop.

LOL exactly. That's how I was too. Didn't know how to get a girl to have sex with me but I knew how to do all the raid boss fights in WoW

mine weren't terrible. All I did form age 15-19 was smoke weed with dudes. I do wish I would have done things differently as I am now 24 and working a shit tier fast food job.

im 24 and I know this to be true. There is a reason people "settle" down after 25. That's when you start to age and weaken. Most 26 year olds can barely life 50% of their body size . A 29 year old will take weeks to recover from a fall.

OF COURSE I DO YOU FUCKING RETARD QUIT FUCKING RUBBING IT IN HOLY FUCK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Oh, you just mean a physical peak? I thought you meant that life, as an experience, peaked at 21.

>be normie all the way until the end of adolescence
>transform from a relatively competent and academically successful boy with lots of friends to a good-for-nothing manchild shut-in
>get diagnosed with autism in adulthood
>receive autismbucks
>become even more of a shut-in
at least I had a good run