Have you ever actually considered why you even want the company of a woman?

Have you ever actually considered why you even want the company of a woman?

Attached: IMG_4881.png (841x822, 767K)

You wouldn't believe, but being around a nice woman is better than sitting in this shithole

They are better roommates than other males

wanna know how you've never been around women?

i want someone tae wrestle with ive been practicing with a body pillow my whole lyfe

i have that same case epin

>They are better roommates than other males
Sure, if you want someone to whine in your ear nonstop every fucking day

Tell me about it xd

Attached: received_579315509070948.gif (512x398, 346K)

I want someone to shitpost with irl. I feel like it'd be easier to go on if someone else is making fun of the world with me.

The thing is though that you will never find a woman who will "shitpost" with you IRL. Despite what everyone tells you, men and women aren't the same.

Fucking this

good post OP

Attached: 1493620379684.jpg (800x994, 178K)

>Ty'rell is coming over, get in your kuck korner
>I don't wanna
>I'll let you borrow my nook
>Ok

But that's us, user. We make fun of the world with you

I don't even care who it is. I just want a real connection with somebody.

Attached: alcoholic wojack.png (637x360, 267K)

t. glasgow motherfucker

Mostly for sex. And young women can be really comfy too :)

this exactly

you don't need a girlfriend to do that, you just need a few friends who share your views and situation, you'll find friends like far easier than you will girlfriends, even if by "friends" I mean Jow Forums

this place is the only thing keeping me sane, everyone says Jow Forums is a hellhole that ruins your life but honestly I would've commited mass murder or at the very least suicide years ago if not for being able to express myself with likeminded anons here, I was very close to doing so.

Attached: 1492431547176.gif (242x290, 1.89M)

I can't have sex with you guys though

why do you care about sex so much? Most people say its disapointing and masturbating with the aid of specific implements and drugs can be way more pleasuriable, if its intimacy you crave, then you should look in dakimuras and waifus, and maybe even start e-roleplaying, I know this lifestyle is supposed to be "degenerate" and "neckbeardish" but it really doesn't have to be, I have a good haircut, perform cardio/weight training regulary (for mental health reasons) and eat heathily, most people at my work describe me as being polite and friendly but reserved, they don't think I'm some kind of sad degenerate, yet I engage in all these sterotypical "loser" hobbies behind closed doors because this lifestyle is fufiling and bring me happiness in a world where most things are irrelevant, boring and unfair to me.

Don't aspire to be a normie sheepman, aspire to be the best version of your true self, don't become a living meme like chrischan, be reserved and protective about your hobbies and interests, but at the same time, don't hold yourself to their standard.

Attached: 1508357657740.jpg (1600x1200, 297K)

Because I enjoy the chemical release of having an intimate sexual moment with another person. It's not really important to me to be happy and fulfilled but it is something I would like.

Betas(who aren't just wolves forced in sheep's clothing or orbiters) and other laidback dudes are better roommates than 99% of women.

I just really want to touch a woman for once however I like and wherever I like. Not in a violent but a gentle way making her feel good and safe. Brushing through her hair with one hand, feeling her heartbeat close to my own. Taking in her scent, slowly massaging her, feeling her soft, tender skin on my rough, big hands. Continously moving down her body as she lightly protests while giggling and blushing.

Attached: hand.jpg (852x480, 19K)