Handsomefag thread

You ugly fucks are so lucky.

You have no idea how hard it is to be an anti social good looking guy. How sick I am of explaining chads and stacies that no, I dont want to go to club with them, I want to play vidya by myself. How sick I am of explaining that I dont want to eat with them. How much it fucking hurts to reject girls when they look at me straight in my face and cry their eyes out while trying to explain how hard they try.

>tfw no gf?

How about fucking >tfw gf? Once I have tried being in a relationship. And I actually fucking tried. It was the most miserable time I ever had in my life. Sex isnt good either after the novelty of trying it once or twice, I rather jack off to hentai than do that shit again.

Attached: r.jpg (613x734, 81K)

>he thinks pic related is handsome
6.5/10, maybe.

Googled handsome guy and is what I got

>Trusting Jewgle
>Ever
I think it's time for you to go norman.

girls cry after you reject them ?
>tfw

t. sweaty basement dwelling NEET

This guy clearly has it far more easier than you OP. Oh how tough your life is.

Kys

Attached: IMG_0363.jpg (1407x1906, 300K)

I had this happen to me but I assumed it was because they already thought that they were massively dropping their standards.

Myself being not handsome, I'm a seasoned expert on what is not handsome. Are you really going to argue with a pro?

i have to sometimes explain things ans disagree :( guys xdxdxd im such a robot :(

He does because peoples expectations of him are significantly lower, the bar to disappoint is much lower

Attached: 1522818913822.jpg (550x550, 67K)

And you're implying that's a good thing?

The fact that you don't recognize that he is objectively handsome shows how jealous you are.

Pick related trains his shoulders for 6 months to make his neck seem smaller and he wont even be ugly anymore

Fuck off chad this routine has been tried a thousand times. Also in order for smelly fembots to have sex with you, they would have to leave the house

The fact that you think he's handsome shows how thirsty and low standards you are.

You don't want anything so what's the problem? Robots want those things but they can't have it.

Want people to leave me the fuck alone. I get so much anxiety when people come to talk to about chad subjects.

Wear corpse paint so no one approaches you.

Oh no people wanna talk to me what a nightmare. Grow some balls and tell them to fuck off you fag

>I'm ugly and repulsive but I have super high standards
kill yourself

nice bait 8/10

>tfw literally a real life narcissus

Attached: abstractfeel.jpg (680x684, 37K)

Kill yourself please. No one will miss you.