Girl Thread

Girls, in what ways are you feminine and/or traditional?

You do love kids right?

Attached: nelson-family.jpg (600x397, 38K)

I love kids and cooking. My dream is to become a housewife
How are you traditional, user? You do plan on waiting till marriage, right?

I have wide hips, but that's it. No tits? no ass. Just all hips/thighs. I like kids but don't them myself.

>Just all hips/thighs
literally made to breed

Yo. You into black men shawty?

>tfw incredible body (5.8 small waist good ass great tits)
Got to the week top spot of a gw sub without showing face.
But my face is a disaster.
This isnt fair

>implying men care

I'm in to cool people; not exclusively one race.

I can cook. That's probably all I should bother to mention. I have the maternal instincts of a turtle but understand child psychology well enough. I just can't be bothered to raise some wishful idiot's offspring.

Which specific gw sub was it? agw? Also its cute you're a camwhore tbqh. Do you have issues with your dad?

>You do plan on waiting till marriage, right?
Not OP, but I'd be happy to do that if I met a girl who wanted to.
I think it'd be ideal, but I've always assumed that sentiment is pretty much non-existent in society now.

t. Whore who will have brown children

Ha, not in this lifetime.

I've got a bbc you can exclusively worship.

Not a camwhore since I dont get paid. Just turns me on. It was /tittydrop. But its a while back

And my dad was ok I guess. I just wish he wasnt such an ugly bastard so could have had a bf

If you post tits right now it would turn you on, right?

>feminine and traditional
-engaged to be married, super stoked about having babies
-cook almost every night
-long ass hair
-have job working with kids
-some nervous tics work them selves out as little dances and little songs
>manly and shitty
-barrel chested
-ass ugly
-let things get pretty messy before I tidy up
-don't style hair, don't put on makeup, don't have skin care regiment
-swear like a sailor
-shitty temper, blow my lid while driving, swimming, drawing, posting, cooking, walking, etc

Dont wanna get b&. Also theres tons of other tits online why do you want mine specifically

they do when it comes to relationships. butterfaces usually get a lot of online attention and sex but guys never actually want to settle down with them

Have you had a lot of sexual partners? And do you have extreme or unusual sexual fantasies?

I do care, actually. I'd rather take a cute/beautiful face over an incredible body.

She's probably fine though, her face must be pretty normal. Everyone in Jow Forums is a fucking extremist.

So they can say they got someone to do something for them, youngfag.

Fine then. Can you describe them at least? What size? How many males have played with them?

>youngfag

Fuck /soc/. Fucking drug addled libtard faggot.

No I wanna give the v to a bf I can trust. Ive been offered casual but I dont wanna be a slut. Also I barely go outside and am scared of people I don't know (ive been groped a lot). I just wanna wake up next to someone who likes me and my face and doesnt just tolerate them for my body

You might as well do drugs if you're this naive already. What functional brain cells do you actually have to offer?

because it's cool to talk to someone online and see their boobs, duh. Just looking up a pair of tits is worthless, but a girl that you're actively talking to posting her milkies is good.

Fuck the 1960s fucking boomer or gen z trash.

I have no idea what you are talking about, but you are one stupid bitch.

*gen x rather

I got groped a lot so a bunch of creeps. Their d cups and I love them even though they make it hard to jog.

maybe im alone in not caring what you actually look like at all as long as you are a decent human being, not hateful, and care about me.

>I just wanna wake up next to someone who likes (...) my face
I'm and honestly even if they do/say they like your face you're never gonna believe them.
It's the curse of the ugly girl, even when they like you you're gonna feel like they don't. I'm getting hitched and it's hard to imagine him finding me sexually viable.
Accepting this fact will make your life a little easier.

>-long ass hair

Attached: displeasedneckbeard.png (300x300, 13K)

No even people on amiugly said its pretty bad. I look comical and I brush my teeth in the basement so I dont have to see my face.

I'm pretty feminine and traditional at least in ideals but a lot of traditional things don't really work well in today's world.

I do love kids and I'm adopted, obviously being taken in by a family was the most positive thing to ever happen to me so I would like to adopted children rather than give birth.

Are you a midwestern tomboy?

What race are you? Mutt?

This is what I was thinking lately. If I was dating an ugly guy, Id probably always find him ugly, no matter how much I liked him. But I would lie to protect his feelings

I meant to make long-ass compound so it was a standalone adjective.
fugg

I love kids and have a lot of experience raising and teaching them, have great personal hygiene and smell nice, am a virgin, believe in submitting to my husband and treating him with deep respect, love to clean, and although am pursuing a career would gladly give it up to raise a family if I met a man in the right financial situation to do so.

I'm not against adoption per se but it seems like white parents don't even adopt white kids anymore. Just black and brown and Chinese ones. It's sad.

Test post is always best post

Looking in the mirror, probably an ogre

Can "slutty" girls ever be truly feminine? What do fembots think?

well we all have both objective and subjective standards of beauty- our objective standard is all about ratios, and if you're objectively ugly it's a plain fact. But subjective beauty goes along cultural lines (with all these bitches in West Africa knocking their mouths against rocks to get gaps in their teeth) and personal lines, so if you look like some dude's kind ugly mother, he might feel warmth and comfort looking at you, he'll find you beautiful.

meh, I'd need more masculine valors to be tomboy.

Sluttiness is the essence of femininity.

Nah, the biggest sluts are usually the plain looking ones. And fat ones.

why dont roastie mothers teach their slutlet daughters that men don't want single moms?

It's true, it's also why being feminine is bad for everyone

mine did, but since she pretends to be feminist she had to be real subtle about it.

I guess I'm traditional in that I love to cook and keep my house clean and looking nice. I love my family and do what I can for them. I think I have maternal instincts because I usually try to take care of people. I love kids but I'm afraid to have my own, so I don't know if I ever will. I'm afraid I won't be able to be a good mom and they will have a bad childhood and end up screwed up like me. Feminine because I have long hair and maybe in some other ways but my face is ugly so it doesn't matter.

Attached: FBBFCA37-8954-4B1B-8D23-DCA55CCC971A.png (381x507, 40K)

>the plain looking ones. And fat ones.
We're not talking about looks you fucking retard.

What exactly did she tell you?

>D cups
Sorry but pic related.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-01-00-04-02.png (960x540, 328K)

Non-white kids need parents too.

Yeah. White people are the mothers of the world right. Always putting other people before our own kind, funny how no other group does that, its almost like it's a mental defect to hate your own people that much.

Any ugly north american fembot to be my gf?

I believe it's more about minimizing as much suffering as you can. A lot of times helping people in a poorer country that happens to be non-white does more overall good than it would be to help people here who are homeless or what have you. It's at least debatable that homeless people in the US are better off than people in poorer countries.

kill yourself sperglord

And yet its only white people who feel this way. How many Japanese do you see engaging in transracial adoption and volunteering in places like Ghana? The end result of this sort of thinking, after a thousand years or so, is that whites disappear. Ethnocentricity wins out from an evolutionary perspective. Always.

You are the dark side of feminine nature. Killing yourself and your race with unbridled compassion. You're so virtue seeking that you purposefully prioritize non white people above your own people and advertise that fact to the world through African adopted children etc.

Protip. Statistically speaking the healthiest adoptees are those with a similar racial/ethnic background to the adoptive family.

Korea is wealthier than a lot of Eastern European countries. So why are there more Korean adoptees than slavic ones? Stupid cunt. Go fuck a nigger.

Japan provides lots of humanitarian aid though. They give a higher percent of their overall national income than they US even. Pretty reasonable for their size.

I'm not white and I don't think I implied that I was at any point.

I'm a different race than my parents and I think I turned out pretty well.

I'd gladly give more "humanitarian aid" (Japan has one of the highest ratios of contingent aid anyway, meaning the recipient buys Japanese goods or signs deals with Japanese companies in return) if it meant all foreigners left my country.