When was the last time you had a sit down meal dining experience with an adult female human that was not related to you...

When was the last time you had a sit down meal dining experience with an adult female human that was not related to you by blood or marriage?

Bonus points if she paid or cooked

Attached: 76cd92e16947fabe38e03a0104f6540032e1bc5a3645019236cb608faa4cb493.jpg (1080x1080, 1.75M)

Never, i have sit down meals pretty often but i always eat alone.

A couple of months again. We split the bill so it's half bonus. Soon we will repeat it as she comes back from abroad.

Never. I've never done that.

With my friend when I was in high school, during junior year. Funnily enough, she even paid for everything.

wonder if the girl in the pic has ever had blood in her poop

I haven't done that even once, eating in public places makes me feel uncomfortable anyway and I don't usually feel like that.

respecting your food enough to sit down and eat is commendable m8
everyone gets blood in their poop... or pimento
you can dine in private m8

Attached: 1474790875329.jpg (1080x1080, 148K)

Does lunchbreak at work count?

yep - even if it was a group

as long as it wasn't a sausagefest

Attached: 1478379205878.jpg (960x960, 65K)

Honestly cycling through my mind and coming up with zilch.

literally never
but i had drinks with females

Then it's been 5 days. Time to leave this place, I guess.

why do you normies need to constantly socialize even while digesting?

Like on November I guess, we payed for what we ate, does that count?

Last week but I paid

count it
mama we made it
yep - cooking and paying for it is just bonus. You're still in black.

Attached: 1495284519786.jpg (720x960, 69K)

never
and I never will
sitting across from a roastie and watching her eat sounds repulsive, normslfags are such animals

It was at a group meeting, we were supposed to be 4 dudes and 3 girls (I wanted to invite this other girl but the group doesn't like her), and only one girl came because one sprinkled her leg and the other got sick, so yeah, I mostly talked to the girl and everyone payed what they ordered (Except for one guy who had lost his wallet so we splitted his meal and payed for him). Am I becoming a normie? This was on December

last night I went to a mexican restaurant with my homely and probably borderlinegf. She paid. >:)

>tfw I will never have a sit down meal dining experience with a Korean goddess like that

why live

I had lunch with a friend from high school 3 years ago. :( Too bad I don't have friends anymore.

Yesterday morning. After sleeping over, she brought me to Cracker Barrel, a southern-themed restaurant. She also paid.

It was great.

Attached: 1507944694440.jpg (500x597, 83K)

I have, and she was down for me but my stupid ass chose her friend because I thought she wouldn't like me that way, I broke up with her and like 6 months later attempted to tell her how I felt, but it was already too late, I still regret it to this day.

like a year ago, but it was the first and only time I'll go on a date. I'm glad I made it though, but it made me realise how boring women are to talk to.

Attached: al-pacino-call-him.jpg (640x347, 33K)

I don't believe I ever have with only me and a her. Maybe once but I was very high on psychedelics and I can't really remember. It might not have even happened. There are always additional people around so it doesn't count.

Funny I have had sex but it is a struggle finding a woman who will go out for dinner and drinks with me just the two of us. The sex wasn't even hard to get I was propositioned for it one of the times. I bet I could manage it if I paid and used a dating site or hit up girls I knew way back.

Two nights ago. I stopped at a McDonald's after work and a girl I knew from high school was working there.
She sat down with me for ten minutes and I managed not to sperg out on her or tell her to go the fuck away.
Before that, it would have been three years.

Sorry to hear that, chingu. Life really does suck.

Attached: 1522571337903.jpg (1500x1000, 924K)

Not for a couple weeks but I will this weekend when I go back to uni and see my gf

Wouldn't you be embarrassed to be seen with a muscular girl?

>soooo uuuh, what have you been up to for all these years? haha!

Attached: images.png (211x239, 6K)

Probably last weekend, met up with some old friends in Minneapolis. Got dinner with my friends fiance while we waited for him to get off work. As for dating purposes? A year ago.

It was a few hours ago. Now she wants to go out to dance too but I'm tired.

on ur way son
devilish
if the ratio is less than 2:1 male to female it still counts
thanks obama
pls leave this place norman
made it. At least you got a feed.
you got options mayne
damn son ten whole minutes and she took time out from work too. Imagine if you actually tried
still counts. as long as you didn't pay for her - that's that other man's job
>dancing after eating
she tryna kill you

Attached: 1522057986173.jpg (640x640, 137K)