Should I pay the 10$ ugly people task for a month unlimited likes?

Should I pay the 10$ ugly people task for a month unlimited likes?

Attached: tinder.jpg (1252x1252, 25K)

>10
Isn't it like 5 when you want the complete gold package?

I mean unlimited times 0 is still 0

but what if only 1 in every 1000 girls like me

then I have at least a chance, for $10

any other robots did this? how did it work out 4 u?

idk here gold is like eu15 and normal plus is eu10

idk if it will help me cause im ugly and i only have 1 semi ok selfie

I pay for it every once in a while, but I only get nigs, fatties, and on the rare occasion a decent girl that never talks. Doesn't help I live in a Liberal state with a ton of feminists and Libtards who whine about Drumpf in their bio.

You should just get Bumble where unlimited likes are built in

I already tried but i never get liked there

bumble isnt as active as tinder in my country anyway

Try out TanTan, it never goes anywhere, but I've gotten more matches there than tinder's ever given me.

yeah im not burgerflap we dont have that

lets keep this tinder related

Well then there's not much to discuss. Pay up or don't. Considering where we are, you won't like what you see.

wellokidoki then

Don't do it. Tinder has like a 3 to 1 male to female ratio, so unless you are in the top 3rd of men in terms of looks, you'll have very poor chances. Even then, 80% of the matches you do get will just ghost you, so why bother. You're better off just finding a gf irl.

but i get shit chances now anyway

isnt 10 bucks worth of getting more chances for a month?

also:

>irl

yeah im robot u know..

Maybe it might help you a little bit none of the paid content on tinder helps thay much. Let me explain.
>Boosts
Gets you a lot of matches, but also ignores your search range, so all of them will be 50+ miles away.
>unlimited right swipes
>even without unlimited swipes, you'll run out of new people in a few weeks (unless you live in a major city), so really it just speeds up thing by a bit.
>no adds
Who the fuck cares? Free tinder barely has adds to begin with
>international matching
Long distance relationships are a meme
>super likes
Litterally meaningless. People who super like you/who you super like are just as likely to ghost or ignore you
>let's you see who you liked
Sounds good, but isn't really. Either A: shows you people you previously left swiped, so who cares or B: shows you people you haven't seen yet, so if you would have matched with them you still will in time. Only good for people in big cities who may take weeks to see someone who liked them, for everyone else to will just serve to regurgitate all the trannys and fat chicks back at you

Nope, get a tinder boost or something.
Tinder lowers your "visibility" if you just like everyone

>Tinder lowers your "visibility" if you just like everyone
I've heard people say that but what is the proof?

Also from what percentage like/dislike does this do?

well speeding up seems nice

inb4 blog
>met girl on there
>amazing first and second date spend
>spending 6+" hrs together each date
>asks me to start a relationship on date 3
>everything goes down hill from there
>asks me to wait 6 months, tells me she's also seeing other people that she met before me
>tell her to fuck off
>got to experience normiedom for a couple weeks even if it was mostly fake
>realized how much more miserable the robot life is when you know what your missing out

You'd probably be better off getting the boost that puts you at the top of the stack btw. No point in getting 1000 likes if only 50 people will see your profile.

I was happy once

I once had a girl from tinder who I had regular sex with

She fucking loved sex, didnt know a girl could love sex like this and she was beautiful too

Of course I sperge out and show her my power level after a couple of weeks when I cant stop talking to her and asking her whats shes doing etc

>user I think we want something different so its better if we dont see eachother anymore

She truly was too good for me tho

I was neet who lied about his job and she was becoming a doctor, like way out of my league in every way

What I meant with this story was.. I have experienced what it felt like to be happy and a normie. Eventhough it was for like a month.. But now you know what you miss out of and how you can never be this lucky again, its even more painful

Same story, I didn't lie to her though, I think I was too honest. I drove her ass out to multnomah falls one night cause it was really close and made out, seemed to blow her mind. Could have spent days next to her if I had the time. Started sperging out and making mistakes as it went on. She obviously started to lose interest and I'd rather just end it than get dragged around like a dead cat. It's exactly that, I used to study 14 hrs straight with no human contact and now I just feel soul crushing loneliness after 10 minutes. When you experience normie life, you realize how shit this life is. W.e I'm sure she's not the last.

Nah don't bother OP, whole thing is a con.
There have been loads of studies about Tinder and all of them basically conclude that unless you're the literal top 1-5% of guys then its a waste of time.

You'll hear guys go on about how they have 5000000+ matches but they've only spoken to about 10 of them and slept with 0-1 of them.

isnt it a small price to pay for a bigger chance of happiness?

I mean you could get a large whopper menu for the same price but that wont get you laid

Or just go see a prostitute and have the option to pay for a girl you find hot. It costs more but you're getting what you pay for with no bullshit.

But no, don't fork over cash for the chance to be rejected by even more women.

I dont wanna fuck prostitutes

id rather fuck a drunk fat girl