Daily reminder that women will never be attracted to you

Daily reminder that women will never be attracted to you.
Women are only capable of being sexually attracted to Chads. Normies with girlfriends just get to be beta providers.

Attached: bieber pavement.jpg (580x870, 134K)

finally someone who believes that ugly men should and will be eliminated from the population. lol an ugly man will never get pussy.

But I am a Chad. They are attracted to me.

An ugly man can get pussy but he has to pay for it one way or another, woman having sex with a non-chad man is always a transaction. Chads get pussy for free because women want to have sex with Chads just as much as men want to have sex with almost all women.

nah. nobody who is less than 10/10 deserves to have a relationship. also, we should only give jobs to 10/10 chads.

Why are women almighty in the fantasies of robots? They're basically goddesses to you people.

This line of thinking is why you will die a bitter virgin.

if my line of thinking was wrong, robots would not exist because women would gladly have sex with us. but because women are not sexually attracted to non-chad men, we're here.

You are here because you are a volcel. You actively avoid doing things that would get you girls.

lol. i study, i go to gym, i use tinder, i go to clubs, women just don't want me.

It is true
You have to be at least a bit above average looking to get any pure sexual attention

You are obviously doing something wrong or leaving out something. You should get girls now and then.

Because when it comes to sex and relationships, they have all the power. This isn't a fantasy, it's reality.

Why are you lying? Women do not have such power. You are confusing reality with your cuck fantasies.

Oh, they don't? Then why does every average female get thousands of matches and hundreds of messages on Tinder and dating sites, while the average male gets ignored? Why is it so easy for females to find a new boyfriend while for males it can take months or even years? I've literally heard females brag about how they could fuck a new guy every day for a year if they wanted to. Not even Chad has that kind of power.

Typical female 'problem':
>I can get sex whenever I want
>I can get dates whenever I want
>But I can't find the perfect man who will marry me

Typical male problem:
>I can't get any female to date me or have sex with me

That's why we say females live life on easy mode. I've seen females admit that they're really ugly (like a 3/10) and yet they could get dates with male models. Can you imagine the opposite? Ugly males casually dating female models? We're not even playing the same game. It's like male sexuality has negative value.

Not a single fact in your angry rant. How many years has it been when you last left the basement?

Fuck you stupid troll. Original

It's literally a biological law called "Briffault's Law".

Did you fail elementary math? You are litetally saying that men outnumber women 10 to 1. Also you are obviously lying about having talked to girls. You haven't left the basement in years.

>You are litetally saying that men outnumber women 10 to 1.

No I didn't. The same guy messages many girls, so all girls get messages, while girls only message the top 5% of guys, so most guys get no attention. This isn't a difficult concept.

What is this magical top 5%? 99% of men have sex. Your math fails.

The exact number is probably closer to 1% but I was feeling generous. The top 1% are the guys who can get regular sex easily without having to try too hard. Girls practically throw themselves at them. Most men have sex but they have to work hard for it and have to go through a lot of rejection. If the average guy has to hit on 100 girls before one says yes, technically he can get a girlfriend but he's not very successful and has no options (he has to take what he can get). A girl on the other hand can literally ask random guys for sex and most of them will say yes.

Okay, now you made it too obvious. Nobody can be this stupid, you are trolling. Are you the gay/tranny psyop spammer?

if there were no cameras and each of those women were there individually they would not do that
>stating the obvious

Why is he doing the virgin walk?