Why does this game attract such a huge amount of tryhards?

Why does this game attract such a huge amount of tryhards?

Attached: pubg.jpg (750x500, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iMZjta-3D24?t=88
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

do you want people to not try to win as hard?

Because all the kids moved to fortnite. so fortnite has all the easy people while pubg remained with the hardcore base

I mean in the plane everyone is just triggered towrds each other, no having fun

it's a competitive game, what do you expect? i don't even play pubg but take your casual whiny ass somewhere else if you can't handle a competitive environment.

battle royale genre is trash.
you cant prove me wrong.
If you try I'll skin you alive.

Literally just pubg which is like this. If youhaven't played it the plane/island at the start is for fucking around with no objectives

so you just wanna have fun and fuck around? go play a more casual game then with a casual audiency like you. not everyone is naturally competitive. i'm not even saying this to downplay you, but you would have more fun somewhere else.

id say like 70% of the audience tries to chad fight over the same stupid objective point

or he can literally just land wherever and find a car and go fuck around anywhere and theres little likelihood hed be attacked on the non-major lootpoints.

just have to drive inwards a bit and then you can just do whatever until its time to move again.

Agree 103%. It's the new mmo, people tell me about it, take one look and the gaydar goes full alert.

mmo's are fucking baller tho

CSGO is a competitive game. PUBG is casual. H1Z1 was more competitive than PUBG and that was a glorified deathmatch.

Any halfway decent player can easily dominate in PUBG. There's a reason Shroud can get 15+ kills and a chicken dinner 10 times a day. It's easy. Out of 100 players, at least 90 are bots. No aim, no strategy, just mobile lootbags. If you think the game is competitive, you're probably one of them.

We waste all of our time being autists and listening to running in the 90s and doing flips in the cars and then kill everyone at the end
Literally the opposite of trying
youtu.be/iMZjta-3D24?t=88

>CSGO is a competitive game

maybe if you're 13 lmao

PUBG is enjoyable with a whole party, when it's working properly of course. Sometimes the spawn/plane bants are pretty good, otherwise you're just listening to spics yell "Hello? Hello?" or chinks tell you they're going to fuck your mother and that China is numbah wann

maybe you're too old and your reflexes have degenerated after 18, you're right. children are better at csgo than old farts because old people lack the mental capacity.

God I miss the ARMA 3 battle royale days. There were no console fucking retards with no skill. And don't even get me started with fucking Fortnite.

Fortnite has bigger tryhards.

kek spoken like a true underage

brainletto

Attached: 1522091925741.png (657x527, 24K)

>CSGO is a competitive game

Attached: 3435456.png (645x729, 77K)

>apex underage retardation

They were, but it's just when the genre becomes unironically trendy, then it goes the way of the fag

>Reflexes is everything, old people stink!

Dude you almost had me, up until that.

Attached: vin-diesel.jpg (2560x1600, 681K)

It's not? Thanks man, I spent about 1600 hours into FPL,esea and faceit, but now that you tell me it's not competitive I guess I'll stop
dolt

> ESEA
Why do you play that corrupt garbage? lol
> B-b-b-but it isn't!
They've been caught rigging matches and allowing hacks.
> B-b-b-but I didn't know!
Then you aren't as "competitive" as you're leading people to believe mongoloid.

Attached: 1425587649981.jpg (684x626, 75K)

Look out boys we have a scholar over here.

They like to try so hard and get so far, but in the end it doesn't even matter.

It attracts those who think they're too good for Fortnite

I mess around when I play pubg and fortnite.
In pubg, I just run around with a pistol and melee weapon and go for that.
In fortnite, I deconstruct. I tear down buildings, bridges, trees. Near the end, which I almost always somehow make it to, i have no weapons, so its hide and seek time.

me win u loose

Attached: 1518108455126.png (485x443, 24K)

how do people have fun in these games when 80% of your chances of winning depends on whether or not you're lucky enough to find good weapons

>how do people have fun playing poker when 80% of your chances of winning depends on the cards you draw

Actually it attracts an ever larger amounts of casuals. Casuals don't play the meta. They can camp until they die from dehydration. They can sneak for years. They don't play by your rules.

>over 18
>old fart
I will bend you over and rape you at CS:GO you underage faggot

It's an extended deathmatch.

It's barely a genre. The whole industry is lacking in originality so retard devs are copying whatever is popular.

It's pretty fun honestly. I've had a lot of fun in the game, you just gotta play it like a tactical shooter, go full military autism and focus on shit like suppressive fire and covering each other, even tell your partners when to move from rock to rock whilst you provide cover.

you can't keep up old man! you're past your prime and your brain is deteriorating!

Or take a boat around to the far side of the island and creep around with no weapons or items while the oblivious normies all run past. Lie prone and crawl through the grass for miles while hissing about how you're such a sssneaky ssssnakee. You might just find yourself in the top 2 with nothing but a butt pan and the last enemy practically standing on top of you. Dying to the final zone and placing 2nd without ever firing a shot or anybody ever even seeing you.

>how do people have fun in these games when 80% of your chances of winning depends on whether or not you're lucky enough to find good weapons
It isn't though. Sure, randomization plays a part, but your situational awareness, looting patterns, positions, and aim matter far more.

There are enough places to loot you can hit decent in kitting levels no matter how bad your luck it.

after battlefield vietnam, all the FPS went to hell

All i ever do in that game is fuck around. Driving cars everywhere and shit. Highest kill in a match was 6 just from running people over. Too fuckin ez

>Not stacked on meds and full boost so the zone can't harm you
pacifist run is the scariest thing.

FPS games are for high test bulls with insane reaction speeds. all balls, fuck strategies, i'm just gonna outplay you.

Attached: ckjhvg.jpg (1682x714, 300K)