How do I befriend guys that I could possibly date...

How do I befriend guys that I could possibly date? I feel like guys only have true platonic friendships with girls who they grew up with or they find unattractive/not their type. A lot of male/female friendships also have messed around sexually.

Attached: 10.2.jpg (1200x900, 177K)

Stop being autistic originally

I can only speak for me personally, but o would never try to be "friends" with a female. They have nothing to offer besides their sexuality.

>befriend
>date

Well which one is it? Do you want a friend or a boyfriend?

Well you're in luck, OP is trying to bang but calling it friendship. Who'd have thought it was even possible?

>Find unattractive

Well, then there will be a platonic friendship comming your way pretty soon!

>Wanting a circle of beta orbiters
Typical roastie

befriending possible bfs. if it doens't happen, i have platonic friends

"Platonic friends" is roastiespeak for "beta orbiters"

If you want to do them a favor you'll cut them off if they aren't "bf material" for you, as they surely will have caught feels for you at that point and you're just leading them on.

Are you just gonna ignore all the posts that aren't kissing your ass and try to pass it off as maturity?

No, I mean platonic friends. I don't want to cut them off.
I am not here for attention

Ok open up for the choo choo train, you're about to be spoonfed, go on OKcupid. They even have a personality test you can spend countless hours on trying to express how quirky you are.

Even if they develop feels for you? You'd continue leading them on as a friend while they secretly harbor some hope that maybe someday you'll change your mind? Leave the poor beta males alone, they need to be a protected species.
Make friends with females if you want friends. Find a male to be your partner for life.

You do it by being my friend, friend

I never led them on though. I approached as a friend.

Why do you want male friends? Are you unironically autistic and cannot relate to females?

I said I intend to befriend them to possibly date them

These are the wrong questions.

Why do you want to be friends with males when you can just shit in their safe space before they even get the chance to betray you?

Attached: nigga.jpg (250x260, 25K)

So many girls complain about not having guy friends but no guy cares if he doesn't have female friends

My theory is that girls just want beta orbiters, like this is hardwired into their biology or something.

So you're just going to accumulate orbiters until you find your perfect match. That's not very fair for the orbiters.

Dude every guy wants female friends, having female friends is the best way to naturally meet more women to possibly date/fuck even if it's not the women your friends with.

I'm not accumulating orbiters. I'm making friends but on the hunt for a potential bf.

Be my friend then

We call those "acquaintances" they're not really friends, they're tools for networking. You wouldn't share anything deep or meaningful together like you would in an actual friendship between two men.

We're talking in circles here lol

You're looking for orbiters even if you don't think you are.

This guy may be onto something, perhaps it's a deeply rooted instinct for women to do this.

befriend the girls they're dating and are interested in, become a spy, then start feeding the guy all the information about the women.

i was friends with all the Chads in school, so all the Stacies would come to me for information, so i would tell them the truth.
i made a lot of female friends that way.

some people call that being a rat, but when a girl comes to you asking about STDs and how your boys now all have them, then you tend to kinda tell the truth about things.

I have a friend that I know for many years you could say childhood friend. Only once I thought about her "romanticly" but it quickly went away. So you are just looking for potential bf and have no will to be friend with them for longer?

>This guy may be onto something, perhaps it's a deeply rooted instinct for women to do this.

i've already coined a term for this. i call them "companion collectors".
it's a biologically driven need to socialize with as many men as possible.
it's essentially quantity over quality for women.

that's why it seems like and you see people post a lot that our experiences with them are diminished, "why they have no hobbies, why are they unfunny, why do they stare at their phone on dates", it's because they're looking for quantity of relationship.

a woman will be juggling multiple guys just for the hell of it, even if she doesn't really want to fuck some of them.

>only have female friends
>still a kissless virgin
Fuck off

>a woman will be juggling multiple guys just for the hell of it, even if she doesn't really want to fuck some of them.
Why is this abnormal but its perfectly normal for a guy to never want to talk to a female unless there is a chance to fuck? We are raised to believe friends are not for fucking and relationships/sexual interests are. Why do you as men need to exclusively talk to either the same sex, or a sexual interest? Do you realize the potential for female insight, wingmen, etc you are passing up? Because you are worried you'll want to fuck any female you talk to and you don't want people to know about that, even though everyone, literally everyone knows.

A guy wouldn't complain if all his female friends were into him, but I've seen girls who actively want guy friends who are friends and only friends

>Do you realize the potential for female insight, wingmen, etc you are passing up?
That's only cause no women want to be my friend

Well idk what's happening there but if you just relate over hobbies and shit I'm sure you'll meet somebody. Plenty of girls even on this very board will put up with a whole lot of shit.

I can't speak for everyone but I can be friends with my close friends GFs with out issue provided that's the context I first meet the girl in. Since they're involved and in my mind fundamentally unavailable I just never really think of them in a romantic or overtly sexual light.

They don't care if the guy is into them. They just don't want the guy to make it so apparent. And what I mean by that is when the guy knows her for like a week, they bond over being socially inept and then confesses undying love for her on a stupid whim, which he in fact is not experiencing at all.

i dunno, i can't presume to know why social constructs are the way they are, they're fucking make believe anyway.

most guys believe they can't relate to women, do you blame them?
as real example i'll use myself: i have yet to meet a woman (i'm 29) that i can shoot the shit with about sports, firearms, or science fiction. those are 3 giant interests for men.

why is that? why would i feel like i could relate to a woman??? you have to consider reality.
i'm also not gonna go out and search for a woman i can shoot the shit with about Star Trek just for the sake of shooting the shit about Star Trek, it's contrived.

I am more of a Stargate person, but I think you probably just never got the opportunity to meet someone like you and that's normal. It sucks, but it happens to a lot of people even if they do end up getting married and having kids and stuff. They spend their whole lives never relating to their families or friends. It doesn't have much to do with sex at all.

None of them ever talk to me, don't lie to me.

Well drop the pussy repellent if at all possible, I don't know you man

Just start talking to men you see often at work or school about small talk. If you're friendly and inviting enough, they'll enjoy talking to you, and you can move on to common interests. You're a girl, so you don't really have to worry too much about coming across as creepy.

>I'm more of a Stargate person
wrong answer. that's not a love of science fiction, that's just a love of Stargate.

the person asked, "Why is this abnormal but its perfectly normal for a guy to never want to talk to a female unless there is a chance to fuck?"
it's because we don't believe we'll have anything to talk about, regardless of sex.

I can't even get guys from here to talk to me and it's not anything I say cause the contact is never even established I just get ignored.

So what brings you to this bait thread instead of /x/ or whatever?

You might have autism my friend. There is no cure, only marijuana.

>veering off into a different subject for some strange reason

do you not like the point i made or something? guys just don't believe there's anything to talk about with a woman.

No, I'm not looking for orbiters. Orbiters are unattractive and below women.

Yeah so my question pertains to why you are talking about stupid bullshit like this, with me, instead of LARPing in /x/?

I do smoke a lot it doesn't help, I need cyanide instead.

i was using an example about how you can't shoot the shit with women about firearms, sports, science fiction, most of the time.

try reading and comprehending.

Please help me I'm so alone

I'm pretty fucked up, I don't know how much help I could do.

this honestly sounds like a scheme to collect beta orbiters by giving betas a chance of a relationship. not going to give you attention unless you we are dating.

It's even worse, she's taunting friendship in out face. She doesn't want a bf or friends or even orbiters from here she's just mocking us

men have male friends for that we don't need female friends but we do need you for sex.

Men who want female friends are seen as disgusting worthless beta males by women

no shit you have to be a soyboy or some faggot to be just friends with females.

Attached: xbwavjj4n4zz.png (1080x694, 965K)

>wanting attention this badly
originally

I'm not a soyboy and I want female friends

why does everyone on this board have the reading comprehension of a second grader? you dumbass, she's saying she befriends guys in the hopes of dating them but they aren't interested in her in that way so they just stay friends.

>be rich
>be attractive
You're welcome