Is there anything more cucked than letting your daughter go to college?

Is there anything more cucked than letting your daughter go to college?

Attached: tumblr_p6n00jBeQN1wqmq6mo1_1280.jpg (632x1125, 103K)

masturbating to the pics maybe?

Letting her not go to college, stay home, get pregnant with tyrone babies, take care of the tyrone babies while she goes out and gets fucked even more and eventually overdoses

i unironically miss house parties and underage drinking

This is why you should never consider a college educated women to be relationship material. A highschool diploma is maybe all she needs. It does make me laugh you see all these toastie roasties going "where are all the good men gone I got a degree I'm smart" lol we're smart too you dumb cunt, we know what going to college and having a degree means you're worthless.

what a bunch of queers. only gaywads watch other dudes get bjs

How about you fuck off and get alcohol poisoning you normie

Tbh you should have a way to get your daughter a job when you're 30

been close a few times. people really are dumb when we're young

>haha look guys I'm hard even though you're in the room with me because we both like the same girl haha, look how straight we all are together

just why

Unfortunate that it was only close. Damn

>Sister's roommate regularly showers with different black men
It's in a communal shower too

very bitter bro, hope you get better soon

I dont know, my current gf has only been with one other guy and shes been going to college for 3 years now. Just have to find the right one.

And really no gf is better than one you settle for. Ive been alone a lot longer than Ive been dating, and I miss it sometimes.

There is no cure for missing out on youth due to being an ugly beta male. My whole life is ruined.

That all she tell you, all the "accidents" and blowjob given at parties that she doesn't count add up to probably 100+ men

She's lying to you. She's fucked at least 3.

this has to be bait. you know what board you're on

how old are you? i dont want to say its never too late but i opened up relatively late in life and its been working out okay

I'm 22 post college age so it's just working for the rest of my miserable life. Never partied or got laid or any of that young person stuff.

Letting your son go to college and cuck other men's daughters.

Woah you guys are so maho, you are totally sure about your sexuality, you might make me gay if I stand too close and receive these macho vibes, my poor dna might not be able to handle such strong precense, my dick might just shrink back to a clitoris while my perineum opens, giving place for a moist vagina ready to accommodate your alpha, giant 10 inch stinky cocks.

The only time I was in a BJ circle situation it was just the guy I had been hanging out with and two others and I agreed to it because I don't know I was just too nervous to say no to them. I panicked and I forced the one guys dick down my throat and held it until I got light headed then stood up really fast and passed out into their fish tank.

Got cut really bad but I didn't have to have group sex so that is a bonus.

22 you still have time. a little too old for house parties yes, but you can still go to happy hour with coworkers and eventually get closer with them and go actually out at nights with them. sorry about calling you bitter i really wish you can have some fun while youre still young, but when you do i also hope you have some self control unlike me and dont let drinking and fucking around become too big a problem

your so fucking gay nice digits tho

You put the dick in your mouth, you already had group sex whore

All my co-workers are aged 40+. Plus I don't know how to "go out". I am bitter because I know my life is barren and empty.

Jesus you guys really are jaded. This stuff happens anywhere in the world, not just college. Not every girl is going to do this or act like this. You can't write off all women cause one whore is sucking 7 cocks.

do you have any friends? or any interests that you can find clubs/meetings for

Only one dick, I don't think two guys seeing it counts as group sex.

This
My sister isn't
She goes to zero parties and is in bed before 11 every night

hi im 23 but i dont realy like to drink alcohol but i do like drugs wat do?>

>you can't write off all women
yes we can that's why this board exists

Women lie though a lot. A whore who sucked off 7 cocks will not tell you and will try to get your beta bucks even when she doesn't deserve it for being a whore. We betas need to be very selecting on who our bucks go to and only prudish women deserve it, but because women are such effective liars it's safer to just write off all women.
Like look at the whore in this thread saying that stuff "doesn't count"

No friends, my only two left to Florida and to join the coast guard respectively. I can't join clubs, can't deal with the social hierarchy I always end up at the bottem of due to being a beta male.

Im friends with her ex, and I know most of the other ones in her circle as well. I have it on good authority that he was her first.

To make a long story short, she grew up religious. Her best friend before she moved to go to college is still a virgin.

Nah. Just that there are people out there who arent cancer.

My ex-gf told me I was her third, you think I believed that shit man? No women above the age of 20 has a number less than the double digits, don't believe her, don't believe her friends. The key is to just not care about her at all, she's just a warm hole to fuck and a warm body to cuddle, she can't love you so don't give feelings to her, be ready to drop her at a moments notice, shes ready to drop you anyway too.

i wish i was a woman so i could know what human contact/love feels like. i'm just a pathetic virgin who will never know that feel.

There is nothing more cucked than having a daughter, period.

Attached: 4chan meets reddit.jpg (909x776, 562K)

They go to College because they think men are attracted to status like women are. They are literally projecting their mate partner standards onto themselves.

what kind of low self esteem whore do you have to be to do that? Jesus Christ I would fucking kill myself If I was that dumb slut

That's all women dude. Every women you know has done something like this

I wouldn't mind having a daughter that gets dicked as long as long as one of those dicks lead to her passing on my genes.
Bringing a son to this world is cruel.

I feel really guilty about lying to my dad about what I do at college. I wish he was chill like mom because I can talk to her about relationships and sex without feeling bad, he'd just get mad though.

>my dick might just shrink back to a clitoris while my perineum opens, giving place for a moist vagina ready to accommodate your alpha, giant 10 inch stinky cocks.
You'd love that wouldn't you?

Attached: 1355739283325.jpg (1100x1380, 237K)

women are the worst. all they are good for is their holes and yet they want "equality" and to be treated "fairly." bullshit. grow the fuck up. stop sucking off 10 dicks at some frat house then. you think those guys respect you, or any other women? you're deluded if you do. men everywhere all the time will look at you and say you've had dicks shoved up every hole in your fucking body from the time you were a teenager. we will never treat women with respect until you learn to respect yourselves.

Whore with beef flaps

Ahmed you're fucking based!

No I went to college because I'm pragmatic and know a man could die or abuse you and it's better to have control over your own destiny. Nobody tells you men like you more if you go to college

that's gotta be the gayest thing ever
bunch of dudes standing around with their cocks out looking at each others cocks waiting their turn to be sucked and when it is your turn everyones watching you get your dick sucked.

Yes they also don't tell you the truth that men will like you less if you go to college you whore

I'm not, I don't really have sex that often but I party a little.

>that often
Why do women browse this board ?

I'm really picky and I don't have sex with just anyone. I'm not a slut or a whore for sure.

Yet you deepthroated a random cock

College sure sounds fun, thank you god for making me live in Israel and get fucked in the arse in the military instead haha

only thing more cucked would be letting her go to public highschool
that's where they adapt the normalfag lifestyle and after that it's too late for them, they're off to college to continue coasting through normalfag life never really aspiring to anything until they're 35 or 40 and married and have a mid life crisis crying on the couch drinking scotch every day and hitting on your son's friends wondering why you married someone you didn't love just so you wouldn't be alone and poor since you have no skills or dreams other than graduating college with a meaningless degree, and you are basically worth nothing romantically since you fucked a million guys in your past while you were hot thinking you owned the world with your giant female ego

I've seen it first hand

What? Who said that? No one.

>then stood up really fast and passed out into their fish tank.
it's a shame you didn't bang your head on the fish tank dying from concussion and glass shards in your neck.
thots like you deserve the worst, most violent death.

Attached: 1518385257626.webm (720x322, 1.84M)

>im not a roastie because im picky with who shoves their cock inside my holes
>women are this delusional

you are filth. do you have any shame at all? what the fuck is wrong with women? you're just impulsive animals, no morality, foresight, self control. animals!

Attached: 1521671186027.png (1287x605, 1.53M)

>40+
Ayy all my colleagues are age 40+ as well, and I'm 25. They're nice and all but I fucking miss being around people my age. I can't even have a spergy conversation about vidya anymore.

you're sister is an extremely rare gem user.

>I'm a virgin
>Oh do it for state? How do you know about that? Of course it doesn't count....

Hmm there is male in most of those photos too, why are they also not filth?

in my experience this is pretty much true out of all girls ive dated that went to college except my wife.

>soph year start hooking up with girl
>she tells me she ended it with her "friends"
>confused but say ok guess she was talking to others
>she used to regularly meet with undisclosed number of guys for blowjobs
>ended immediately

>that summer meet another girl
>date for couple months
>shes young, 19
>she wanted to start doing anal, notice how loose her asshole was
>she fucked 30 something guys her fresh year
>ended

>start visiting friend schools and just hooking up with girls
>realize its incredibly easy to just ask a girl to fuck around
>start to realize all girls are like this
>stop dating women, only hook ups until graduate
>not joking when i say i lost count

>graduate, meet innocent seeming girl
>discloses she slept with 4 men
>suspicious because sorority chick but shes nice
>7 years later discloses girls in her soroity regularly fucked frat guys tied to her sorority
>admits she did too
>wouldnt give a number but it was more than 30
>couldnt say how many blow jobs
>ended relationship

>current wife
>went to community college dated same guy for 8 years
>knew circle of friends and family
>, they broke up, month or two after, we hit it off
>she is still inexperienced and new to a lot of sexual things
>shes my best friend and other half, now married

only date women you know their history. and avoid college girls.

i have a few others stories about friends girls and girls i attempted to date in between, but post limit.

well if you fuck her first it's not cucked. based hunter gatherers around the world practice this all the time.

Attached: Pepe_trump_cherry.png (700x700, 208K)

your dad should actually kill you for betraying him like that.
any other time in history he would murder you and even today in the middle east honor killing is extremely common as it should be.

Men who like me less because of this are better off out of my life.

Take ecstasy go to a rave and get laid you retard

how did you get all the snaps like this

>party a little
we all know what that means you filthy dog.
kys thot!

Attached: images.jpg7.jpg (278x181, 8K)

Well I didn't die so ha.

Wow, you're dumb.

>less dicks inside of me because I'm picky
>this is somehow a bad thing
weeeeew

He would never kill me, he'd just be angry. Killing people for having sex and normal lives is not an okay thing to do.

What does it mean frog boi?

me too. my aunt was a whore in her youth and now she's a crazy cat lady that can only get mentally ill homeless losers that beat her, steal her life savings and almost have driven her to suicide.
this women is probably the most miserable, un happy woman I've ever heard of.

I haven't but I hate the oversexualized culture I live in.

>Wow, you're dumb.
is this all the female brain can conjure up? guess you really are inferior aren't you?

Attached: 1520783004249.png (592x561, 217K)

Once you get to 40+ as a single mother getting pumped and dumped you'll be crying "where have all the good men gone??"

What if you don't like the world around you and want to avoid it for life?

It's not umcommon for many males to never get to have sex so don't feel bad user

All you know about me is that I gave a blowjob and yet can't stop making baseless butthurt assumptions. That's pretty dumb imo.

I refuse to socialize with most people and won't be a single mom so I doubt it.

Fuck off.
They go to college to get fucked by Thundercocks and later wave a degree in front of them to get a well paid job where they suck their boss off to get a raise every year.
Woman in college is one of the biggest disasters that could've happened.
Fucked over relationships, since no sane man would want a slut that had over 200 dicks in her, fucked over the job market by letting wokman get in positions they're not suited for.

>What does it mean frog boi?
oh course a wymen are completely mentally retarded and can't piece simple concepts together.

it means you had unprotected sex with complete strangers, sometimes multiple strangers at once.
you basically reduced yourself to a living flesh light for men you didn't even know.
absolutely shameful! you should actually consider suicide thot.

Yet men think the ability for women to be a human Fleshlight is a privilege

>this is what robots think parties are like

I'm honestly sad for you right now. You've experienced so little of life.

Parties are mostly a handful of friends sitting around chatting and getting buzzed before they have to go to bed because they have work and class in the morning.

Maybe you will be the cat lady flavor then. Once it sets in that cats are in fact not human children you'll be wondering where it all went wrong and why you never had a loving husband and that's because you are a college whore.

And it's people like you why people like him and me never get to experience life normie whore

Lol at the reddit cucks wanting their daughters to be fucked by niggers.

How did I stop you from having friends or going to a party?

Yeah not going to college having kids and having no backup plan when a guy leaves you is far better.....

Photos like that make me feel physically sick and uneasy.

Attached: 1388497372646.jpg (550x550, 101K)

you agreed to and were about to give oral sex to likely three complete strangers without even considering how this would effect your reputation and future.

to you a blow job is nothing because you a basically just an animal and thus lack foresight and self control.
but as I explained here you've set yourself up for a miserable life down the road and I really hope you suffer the consequences of your despicable actions.

Attached: 1518404000265.png (679x946, 1001K)

You're a women you define the social pecking order and you placed me and other anons on the bottem to never have friends or gfs. Women like you are literally the enemy of our happiness

i'm not sure what you're getting at there m8.

Damn that's a nice article. Haven't smiled in a while thanks user

your son could just as easily be hazed like this too, those frat houses are some gay shit. i heard about guys sucking a dozen dicks at a frat initiation party

I said I would but didn't have any intention to, hence the self suffocation until I passed out. It was less awkward than saying no at the time I guess.

That doesn't make any sense. I don't know if a guy has friends or a girlfriend when I talk to them at first. If you went to parties you'd have friends and would meet girls. I don't know why you didn't.

No sane minded guy would leave a loyal pure woman raising his children. You only register pump and dump Chads as options though so you think that.