Anyone almost feel bad for white guys? Their women love black music and will shake their ass instantly to it...

Anyone almost feel bad for white guys? Their women love black music and will shake their ass instantly to it. The Jew is beating them and I almost feel bad except then K remember the alternative is mouth breathing hitler worshipping /poltards and then I dont care lmao. I'm mexican btw. Feels good to get our land(ish) back from whites thanks to the jews.

Attached: Screenshot_20180404-083337.jpg (720x1280, 345K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PuUAn2ZuwG8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not really since whites are responsible for all morally reprehensible acts throughout modern civilization.

And then you look at actual statistics and see that none of what you've seen on the TV is an accurate representation of the actual situation.

i do. im asian and im sad that so many white couples lost their pair bond to race mixing degeneracy.

What other races have willingly given away their own homeland to another group? There was no need for any war or conquest, you got handed our homes that our ancestors built on a paper plate.

And before you pull muh native Americans crap, I'm not even talking about America.

>skrillex
>black music

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

not anymore but 8 years of obama was awful.

>give away

gave away nothing. the right to earn a living comes from not you.

>the only race to ever invent good things
>the only race to ever end slavery
ayo holup

No offense but asians dont have souls so i dont think ypu guys can pair bond to begin with. Maybe some bug or fish like symbiosis though. You will serve as loyal egineer servant drones for the jews post ww4.

true. but then outsourced the labor and let the competitors copy and create their own.

are whites still innovative in this age? they cant even make decent video games anymore (with exceptions).

What are you talking about? Are you unable to comprehend what I even said?

If whites didn't want you in their countries(Europe) then your presence would be illegal, and you would be deported as soon as you were found. The fact this isn't the case means that whites are willingly letting you stay there and replace them.

yeah because i was talking asians and pair bonding. no offense taken.

>they can't even make good games
>except when they do

lol come on man

or maybe, you had no choice in the matter at all. wasnt talking about europe anyway.

>Asian girls will dance provocativly singing songs in the white mans languages

How did Asains end up so cucked?

>english as a second language europoor tries to mince words to puff

no, i cant have a conversation with low iq people from yurop.

>i can claim credit for everything white people have invented.

What makes these Asian girls decide to go up on stage and sing in English when they could sing better in Japanese??

scholarly questions, one you must research.

It's obvious, post war Asia is still a very homogeneous place. But the US has many military bases in their countries so Asains women are always seeing big strong white American soldier (being a more peaceful post they won't assign the more aggressive minorites to these countries) so all these tiny Asain women see these big strong white guys and just can't help but become subservient to white men and white culture.

ahuet

youtube.com/watch?v=PuUAn2ZuwG8

Attached: 1504921744233.png (657x527, 51K)

>wealthiest demo
>most desired by women
>most powerful
>but muh nigger music

White women have been shaking their ass to coony tunes since the 1920s. White americans have just agreed that black people are for their amusement.

it always makes me laugh when people of other races try desperately to take down white people. i can't imagine what it must be like to be from the most naturally resource rich continent on the planet and achieve nothing. imagine not being able to feed yourselves while white people went to the fucking moon 50 years ago. must be a sobering thought. no wonder they want rid of whites: we are a constant reminder of the pathetic history of their people. so they tell themsleves white people are the reason africa never acheived anything. they tell themselves they are gods with women despite all groups besides black women preferring white men and white women marrying outside their race less than any other race/gender combo

white achievement is the most triggering thing in the world

>Anyone almost feel bad for white guys?

Nope. I'm pretty detached from my society and my fellow peers to the point where I'm pretty indifferent to it all. I'm rooting for the Jews actually, because I think there will be more happenings that way. Also, to any Jewish elites who might be reading this forget immigration from brown countries to the West. Start an initiative to migrate nubile Japanese women to the West. You'd be killing two birds with one stone. The Jow Forumstards will be too sexually frustrated to resist and happily give away their whiteness to create hapa babies. And since Jow Forumstards and their ilk are really the only ones talking about the JQ you'll be quashing any rising anti-semtic sentiment in the West by distracting them with muh qt3.14 jap waifu. If you Jews go through with this plan, please credit me.

Attached: F150317MA3222.jpg (1024x683, 238K)

>"muh cultural marxism conspiracies."

this was always female nature and not the work of the Jews. this is what happens when you don't shame them anymore and don't keep their nature in check.

This. It's where the term "dance monkey dance" comes from.

Most good music has come from America in tbe 20th century. Only recently have places like south korea made their own music scence with k pop. Those songs are sung in korean for sure. Most japanese kareoke bars sing mostly japanese songs too.

i suppose youll be taking credit for where their dick goes as well, since youre white individuals.

No, but I salute my strong white brothers of the past whenever I bury my dick in an Asian girl for creating such an easy source of women for me.

truly. congratulations, youve managed to spell "Asian" correctly.

oh yeah I need to proof-read better. Typing too fast, thanks!

True. Very true especially white males.

Try going to literally any high school dance..all the music is black with girls twerking. Even middle school dances are like that.

>not knowing who rick ross is. All the music is black, skrillex isnt even music either its noise all the lyrics will be black and moat the music too

black guys here almost as bad as women - they constantly need validation and false flag.

If Skrillex isn't important why is his name first? I honestly have no clue who Rick Ross is so he sounds unimportant. I know who Skrillex is without ever hearing his music so it's clear who is the dominate musician here.

Rick ross is a black artist obviously. Why would you call the music whitw if you dont even know who the composers are. Do you really think the girls are.twerking it to dubstep? Lol no

i knew it. its a buttmad ass black dude. they always stay salty, the mr. fabulous / Jow Forums types.

Nice cope. Dancing wasmt lewd until the 60s around the time of dirty dancing havana nights but then it was still tame and more about dancing. Jews made rap popular though and today we have twerking which was originally black strip club dancing to rap music but now white girls all around the world are twerking and race mixing with BBC