Fembots, are you jealous of pic related?

fembots, are you jealous of pic related?

Attached: 1522736445655.jpg (1890x1404, 1.12M)

Jealous of those breasts, yeah, but the person who owns them? I don't know her like that.

Nope, there huge and floppy and her nipples are weird. I prefer perky C cup boobs but I'm a chestlet

can you be my chestlet gf and i can make fun of your smal boobs

Yes I am. I was reading a thread about her a few hours ago. She's really pretty and has a great body.
If I was as pretty as her I'd get out of my shitty third world country and go live with some rich guy in America or Europe.

I am a male and prefer big flippy ones lol

>I'd get out of my shitty third world country
What country?

10 years and most of her beauty will be gone

stop worrying about shallow trivial pursuits and develop a skill or hobby

Who is she?
Where does she live?

Jealous doesn't even go far enough
She's got deep eyes, nice facial structure and well defined cheeks
And yes of course her boobs are great

did she post any pics of her butt?

Argentina

>stop worrying about shallow trivial pursuits and develop a skill or hobby
I know I should. I tried. I'm too depressed.

Some camwhore I guess. She posted on /b/ a few days ago. Apparently she's from Romania.

>did she post any pics of her butt?

Yes, including a picture of her puckered anus.

>Argentina
Are you white? Let me marry you

can you post them please I don't have

Well that reads like I want to sleep with her but I'm just in awe

I wish much success and hapiness to mlady

My skin is white but technically I'm mixed (a mestiza I guess? I got European and native heritage)

>native heritage
I can't have a murderous savage for a wife running around in a civilized country, sorry

do you have a big latina butt?

>go live with some rich guy in America or Europe

How important is the "rich" part?

I'm not going to move in with you.

l wasn't asking.

how about you just move your mouth around my balls

It's not really that big.

I mean, I don't care if he's rich or not, he just has to pay for a plane ticket and leave me live with him

Not me lol

if you give contact detail we can be friends, can't promise about living together I just would like to a girl

>I'm not going to move in with you.

sorry

Attached: sad froge.jpg (488x357, 34K)

Cheee como estas boluda

Fuck you, I was going to murder you anyway.

On tuesdays you eat cheese.. ?

I don't have a Discord, and dunno, I'm trying not to make any more online friends because it's hard for me to maintain relationships. Even if it's just online

Holaa. Que bien ver otro argentino (creo) por aca... no ser que seas alguien con quien ya habla hablado mm

ya haya hablado***

I haven't jacked off to a pair of tits since like high school, but I just might have to bust one for these.

it's okay no hard feelings qt

No chileno
Vivo en gringolandia

Sure, but knowing that I'm going to kill myself soon I don't get it to bother me that much

Que suerte. & que haces alla?

you shouldn't hurt yourself

How do you plan to kill yourself?
original

Me vine cuando tenia 12 anos
Estoy viviendo con mis viejos por el momento

Unironically yes. I think my boobs are nice but she's thinner and prettier and gets more attention hahaha I'm not bitter at all

can you post your boobs so I can compare and masturbate please?

Not really, hers aren't much perkier than mine.

Treasonous whore.

most guys don't care how perky they are they just like big comfy cowtits

como estan las cosas alla? te gustaria volverte a tu pais o nah?

Fuck off, I bet if you lived here you'd want to leave too faggot

Kekeke, I think you'll find a lot of guys give girls shit for having "saggy tits".

pls be my gf

orthopedics

it's just banter, we don't care

Not at all. I would never want breasts that big, they're just a nuisance and small breasts look nicer anyway. She's also a poorfag whore, I'm happy just being a poorfag.

>she's a poorfag whore

Holy shit, the jealous rage. When men feel inadequate, they wish they were that guy. When women feel inadequate, they deny she's better. So sad.

No se en verdad.
Es que no sabria k hacer si volviera a chile.
He escuchado k se gana menos plata.
Pero la cosa aca tampoco esta facil.

Hey can you please be my gf I'll be your brown boyfriend

no desu, im flat chested too but i like being able to move around freely

Es mas barato vivir aca, user, pero lentamente nos hundimos en la mierda. Igual es mejor que eeuu

I do believe she's better than me in regards to how attractive men find her, but since that's not all I care about I wouldn't want to ever be her.

PIease let me give you attention femanon

Eeuu es estados unidos?
En serio?
En verdad lo voy a considerar.
Por lo menos mis papas tienen buena situacion economica...

you are clever

My knees just went weak. Fuck, can you imagine having access to tits like this? Fuuuuck this gay earth

When did this board just become about making threads to get ''fembot'' replies then asking them to be your X girlfriend, I feel like I'm living life on repeat every time I see these threads, is it the same person making them? feels like nothing changes ever in these threads and it's really just bots.

Goddamn gold diggers.

Ven a chile y be my rich bf

No pero una respuesta seria es que, aunque el pais esta socialmente pa la caga, aun tenemos esperanza. E igual hay beneficios que no son tan malos

Jaja tienes discord?

Why would they be jealous of some whore? Because she has to carry around an extra 25 pounds on her chest? Yeah...

You first im scared someone will dox me

I'd rather have a pure asian gf than this whore.

No I'm not a gold digger. I would be if I was her, though. :^)

anondump#4037
Blox

Lets get this thread 404'd instead of giving the attentionwhore more attention, she already has her discord orbiters.

mini#5724 is her discord.
The server is currently closed for new members.
She is posting nudes and webms daily.
Her whole act is fake.
She is Romanian.
She is trying to get a following for her camwhoring endeavors.

Attached: 18-04-02-19-34-23-850.jpg (1280x1204, 759K)

Nah. They look nice but I'm genuinly happy being B 34
Good size to appreciate and it won't sag much as I get older

She is not posting anything. I'm still looking daily for her nudes or just pictures of her face in that discord. I'm pathetic.

PLEASE LET ME SUCK ON YOUR NIPPLES

Lmfao it's better to go from sexy to not so sexy because of sag as opposed to never being sexy in first place.
I could eat soy and grow bigger tits than you you fucking FL*t subhuman

C'here bby
That depends on your tastes. I consider them to be medium-small
I'm also kind with people with medium-small penises, seems fair

what is medium penis size

>ciara this jealous

LOL god damn you are so sad, you shit head junky whore.

Attached: [Davinci] Saiki Kusuo no Psi-nan 2 - 04 [720p][870AEF62].mkv_snapshot_05.24_[2018.04.03_16.02.39].pn (1280x720, 995K)

really difficult to judge if you don't post a pic

Pero mira che, que hacen perros?

>roastie begging for dick pics
go to soc you whore

15 cm. My current fwb is like that and im happy with it
Cant. Rules

If she wasn't a whore I would be

This pic usually gets the jannies spooked, for whatever reason.

Let's see if it does the trick.

Attached: image.jpg (845x476, 66K)

5 inches? wew and I was insecure about my dick size, women won't laugh at 6.5 inches right?

Ciara, you are pathetic. So funny in your bitter jealousy, how she is more beautiful in every way than you.

Yes and no. She's a 10/10 with that face and body and she doesn't even need to try. Meanwhile I wake up looking like a monster and even if I use makeup and do my hair it doesn't change that I am unfortunately ugly and my body isn't great. I can't even imagine what it's like to be that beautiful however I would never want so many people to see my naked body and save and repost pictures of me. She's going to grow up and maybe one day wish she hadn't but her pictures will always be online. What if she meets people IRL and someone happens to recognize her? What if she meets a good man she really likes, they go on a date and she meets his friends and one day one of his friends tells him about all the pictures he's seen of her and he is disgusted? What if she tries to get a job and gets recognized? I don't want to feel ashamed, guilty and paranoid for the rest of my life.

>they go on a date and she meets his friends and one day one of his friends tells him about all the pictures he's seen of her and he is disgusted?

if i found out my gf posted nudes all over the internet id just hold it over her head and force her to do dirty sex things

True. While it wouldn't really matter for some girl to post her nudes on Jow Forums, this is by far the hottest girl to ever post nudes on Jow Forums, so I expect her to get quite a lot of notoriety from this

I felt in love with her just by seeing her pictures. Why am I such a loser? I wish I would just die already or at least have some balls to end it like that kid in the picture.

Attached: images.jpg (281x179, 7K)

3/10 roastie BTFO by princess mini

sad!

>Romanian
No surprise she's a whore.

Don't trust those gypsy pieces of shit.

>tfw no chestlet fembot wife to cuck and humilitate with big tit Stacy

>women with foresight and morals

Please be my gf

Lol princess mini
That has a nice ring to it

No, my breast are about the same size and my areolas are smaller (which I prefer),

Prove it or get out

Can I milk them?

would you let your bf sleep on your bobs?

its not cool to lie on the internet